Omni-Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
no lasso, no taira

who wins?

abhilegend
Who's Omni-man???? confused

Bentley
Invincible's father.

Diana ftw.

dmills
Good one. I guess I'll lean towards ww.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a good fight. I'm going to bet on physical stats being mostly a wash. Diana's superior skill and track record in a Universe filled with various characters should give her the edge.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a good fight. I'm going to bet on physical stats being mostly a wash. Diana's superior skill and track record in a Universe filled with various characters should give her the edge.

my sentiments exactly, ive been reading the invincible books lately and was trying to think of a suitable match without nerfing a more popular brick too much.

i was thinking namor/wonderman if diana was toomuch but that may be pushing it

Gecko4lif
omni-man takes the fight into space then stalls as ww runs out of air waaaaaaaaaaaaay before he does

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
omni-man takes the fight into space then stalls as ww runs out of air waaaaaaaaaaaaay before he does

how is he gonna make her stay there....she could easily combo him and fly back to the atmosphere

JakeTheBank
Diana.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sin I AM
how is he gonna make her stay there....she could easily combo him and fly back to the atmosphere
By playing defensive.

As long as he is between her and the earth it doesnt really matter what he does

Sin I AM
not really a feasible defense, she's arguably faster...and a better hwh combatant, i dont even see how he would get her to space to begin with

Gecko4lif
not really a feasible defense, she's arguably faster...and a better hwh combatant, i dont even see how he would get her to space to begin with
omniman is confirmed ftl in space and hella fast in atmosphere
And it pretty easy to get someone into space.

as demonstrated here

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/Malichus/Invincible/Mark%20Grayson/Invincible062Page011.jpg
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/Malichus/Invincible/Mark%20Grayson/Invincible062Page012013.jpg

Sin I AM
omniman is confirmed ftl in space and hella fast in atmosphere
And it pretty easy to get someone into space.

as demonstrated here

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/Malichus/Invincible/Mark%20Grayson/Invincible062Page011.jpg
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/Malichus/Invincible/Mark%20Grayson/Invincible062Page012013.jpg

thats not omni-man...that ^ is conquest...do u have a scan of him moving ftl because ive never seen it, and if he does have ftl speed then thats only in regards to flight and not h2h reflexes.

psycho gundam
omniman that's not omni man, omni man would beat the hell out of conquest

Gecko4lif
I know its not omniman damn it. Its mark but mark is just a junior sized omniman

thats not omni-man...that ^ is conquest...do u have a scan of him moving ftl because ive never seen it, and if he does have ftl speed then thats only in regards to flight and not h2h reflexes.
He flies to other planets while holding his breathe. He can only hold his breathe for a week so logically he is several thousand times the speed of light or else he would just die.

And you cant move ftl without ftl reflexes or you crash into shit

Sin I AM
I know its not omniman damn it. Its mark but mark is just a junior sized omniman

He flies to other planets while holding his breathe. He can only hold his breathe for a week so logically he is several thousand times the speed of light or else he would just die.

And you cant move ftl without ftl reflexes or you crash into shit

Im not picking up what your putting down. Comparing Mark to his dad is like comparing Superboy to Superman. And Diana can hold her breath for long periods of time as well.

Plus until its confirmed op panel u cant assume he can fight at ftl speeds

Rage.Of.Olympus
His point is that if Mark can get Conquest into orbit that quickly, it would be a very real possibility in this fight if the superior Omni-Man tried. Pretty simple. Omni-Man flew away out of the Solar System or some such on his own. He can fly faster than light.

If he took the fight to another planet or something, Diana is in trouble as she doesn't have interplanetary flight capabilities. Getting her there wouldn't be easy though. He doesn't have an overwhelming stat advantage like Superman, he and her are most likely peers in that regard.

I think Diana would take this battle if she fought intelligently.

-Pr-
Does Diana still have that "weak when away from the Earth" thing?

JakeTheBank
Afaik, not counting the reboot, Diana's still operated at the same levels when she's been on alien planets. She just can't get a rapport with Gaea as far as healing herself with the soil goes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm talking about Pre-reboot levels. She should be able to fly to the moon (At least currently. I'd argue she couldn't when the league fought Doomsday for example) but not other planets.

Although I do remember one example where she does something that might suggest interplanetary travel. My memory's hazy on this topic, so it might be the moon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His point is that if Mark can get Conquest into orbit that quickly, it would be a very real possibility in this fight if the superior Omni-Man tried. Pretty simple. Omni-Man flew away out of the Solar System or some such on his own. He can fly faster than light.

If he took the fight to another planet or something, Diana is in trouble as she doesn't have interplanetary flight capabilities. Getting her there wouldn't be easy though. He doesn't have an overwhelming stat advantage like Superman, he and her are most likely peers in that regard.

I think Diana would take this battle if she fought intelligently.

i see where your coming from...but i dont see it as a sure-fire victory. Even if he took her off planet he still needs to breath himself and how long can he hold his breath once diana takes the fight to him? t flying thru the solar system solo while holding ones breathe is totally different than engaging someone in combat off-world

JakeTheBank
I personally don't see Omni-Man having much success in that route.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I personally don't see Omni-Man having much success in that route.

Neither do I, its a shite tactic that would work on a rookie or scrub...not a seasoned vet like Di

JakeTheBank
At best, I can see him getting them outside of the initial atmosphere of the planet, but Diana would likely bring the fight back down to Earth.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Afaik, not counting the reboot, Diana's still operated at the same levels when she's been on alien planets. She just can't get a rapport with Gaea as far as healing herself with the soil goes.

That's what I was thinking, yeah.

"Id"
Go

Sin I AM
Neither do I, its a shite tactic that would work on a rookie or scrub...not a seasoned vet like Di

Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.