Aquaman vs Namor with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Slugfest, no other powers.

1. Underwater.

2. On land.

JakeTheBank
What are some of Aquaman's best strength/hth feats while completely submerged?

*cues Pr*

tkitna
Namor

Prep-Man
toss up.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What are some of Aquaman's best strength/hth feats while completely submerged?

*cues Pr*

Shush. Funnily enough, I haven't gotten to all of the good stuff yet.

i don't see Arthur winning a slugfest though; though it amuses that he had to be nerfed. biscuits

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Shush. Funnily enough, I haven't gotten to all of the good stuff yet.

i don't see Arthur winning a slugfest though; though it amuses that he had to be nerfed. biscuits

Ha ha.

I only ask because I wasn't sure if he had feats like grappling with Diana underwater or fighting Superman with some semblance of success or anything like that.

And yeah, all powers in effect, I see Namor getting his shit kicked in.

-Pr-
Ha ha.

I only ask because I wasn't sure if he had feats like grappling with Diana underwater or fighting Superman with some semblance of success or anything like that.

He has some nice feats so far, like ripping huge chunks of rock out of underwater earth, lifting up crashed vessels, manhandling Manhunters, and punching Superboy from underwater up to the surface and through a building.

and thats all pre water hand.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor takes him down in both scenarios pretty hard.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor takes him down in both scenarios pretty hard.

QFT

cdtm
Ha ha.

He beat on Dreadnaut, after he copied Supermans power set.

Before his own powers and strength were psionically disabled.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
He has some nice feats so far, like ripping huge chunks of rock out of underwater earth, lifting up crashed vessels, manhandling Manhunters, and punching Superboy from underwater up to the surface and through a building.

and thats all pre water hand.

The Superboy thing sounds impressive. Personally, I'd give Kon El a majority over Namor out of the water.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
The Superboy thing sounds impressive. Personally, I'd give Kon El a majority over Namor out of the water.

It was, and it'll be in the respect thread when i finally put it up stick out tongue

sean724
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.