Gladiator vs Unstoppable Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
NO BFR rematch of their early meeting

Can Gladiators superior speed overcome Colossus insane healing? (uncanny x-men 1)

What happens when they blitz each other? Who eventually goes down?

Gladiator vs the Current Avatar of Cyttorak

DickBlazer
With no bfr this is probably a long long fight.

We need more feats from Colossus to judge. Although it sounds like he can go balistic with full juggy mode if he let's it go.

Lord Feron
Colossus needs more feats.

nwg202
Originally posted by DickBlazer
With no bfr this is probably a long long fight.

We need more feats from Colossus to judge. Although it sounds like he can go balistic with full juggy mode if he let's it go.

Yeah it seems like he's trying his best to hold it in so far. I agree it will be a long fight since flight and speed certainly belong to Glads, although pete ain't much of a slowpoke himself. I'm pretty sure glads can make him feel pain at least and he will get more hits in for sure.

feats are lacking but we can see his healing factor the two times he's seen combat. After his regular Colossus from was blasted by the mini Celestial his armor look pretty damaged and the moment he tapped into Cytorakk he was as good as new in a spilt second. With healing like that it on top of already insane durability, it's gonna be hard to put him down. He then proceeded to dive bomb and obliterate the mini celestial.

We havn't seen Pete fully bloodlusted yet..everyone is treating him like a ticking bomb always trying to calm him down

ColossusGrundy
More or less feats, Colossus takes this

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
More or less feats, Colossus takes this

Is colossus/juggs had any less feats he wouldn't even ****ing exist.

Colossus-Big C
He shown he can instantly heal himself and is unstoppable once he moves forward.

Thats enough for a win

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
He shown he can instantly heal himself and is unstoppable once he moves forward.

Thats enough for a win

So side stepping or simply flying above him makes his unstoppable moot. Especially since he can still get his shit wrecked as the situation with kurth.

But the thing is glads is many times faster than colossus. He will land more hits and dodge more hits than kurth due to superior speed and fighting skill.

I must have missed the instantly healing thing but regardless, I think glads would knock him out just like last time. Because healing fast doesn't mean you can't get KOed. And seeing how Kurth was breaking his face in, Glads would do alot more than that.

nwg202
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So side stepping or simply flying above him makes his unstoppable moot. Especially since he can still get his shit wrecked as the situation with kurth.

But the thing is glads is many times faster than colossus. He will land more hits and dodge more hits than kurth due to superior speed and fighting skill.

I must have missed the instantly healing thing but regardless, I think glads would knock him out just like last time. Because healing fast doesn't mean you can't get KOed. And seeing how Kurth was breaking his face in, Glads would do alot more than that.

Yup flying and speed are major factors but we also don't know how much it takes to knock Colossus out. Since he heals instantly and enjoys pain when in a rage. He was totally fine after the fight w/ kuurth and survived the big explosion that would have destroyed Kurth..

Thor was in worse shape after his fight of cours those were two worthy. We havn't seen what it takes to knock Colossus out. If Glads can put him out w/ a blitz or will he have to brawl w/ Colossus like (supes vs mongul or doomssay or shaggyman) Kuurth could fly too but he might have gotten tangled up in the Blitz of Colossus..it happnes to a lot of flyers vs uber bricks lke hulk. mongul, juggs etc...Long range attacks and blitzes don't work so the flyer eventually needs to go up close and trade mighty blows

So i agree...we need more feats...

Colossus-Big C

I must have missed the instantly healing thing but regardless, I think glads would knock him out just like last time. Because healing fast doesn't mean you can't get KOed. And seeing how Kurth was breaking his face in, Glads would do alot more than that. Theres no evidence glads is stronger than kuurth. Kuurth would wreck gladiator in a physical fight.

Also colossus cant be knocked out, the guy had his brain smashed and it didnt even phase him

joesha28
I think I know how this fight will go. Kallack will dominate the fight, knowing his strength, speed, power he will. Unstoppable Colossus, will tank and soak only because he won't be able to match the power of Glads. But He is unstoppable... and Glads will lose confidence. Pete will go rocky on him.

nwg202
Originally posted by joesha28
I think I know how this fight will go. Kallack will dominate the fight, knowing his strength, speed, power he will. Unstoppable Colossus, will tank and soak only because he won't be able to match the power of Glads. But He is unstoppable... and Glads will lose confidence. Pete will go rocky on him.

Hmmm...interesting i can see that happening too...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by joesha28

Glads never lost confidence while fighting DP tyrant or Supreme or Thor or etc...

In fact he never ****ing lost confidence in a fight.

But please prove your point.

Lord Feron
Theres no evidence glads is stronger than kuurth. Kuurth would wreck gladiator in a physical fight.

Also colossus cant be knocked out, the guy had his brain smashed and it didn't even phase him

You mean there is no evidence that Kuurth can withstand Glads when he got his shit kicked in by Colossusnuaght. And even then he was messing colossus up but kurrth couldn't deal with his forward motion because he was too slow and is a simple brawler. That will not be the case here.

Thor beat 2 worthy, Glads and thor are peers. I'm not going to use ABC logic but I would just like you to be aware of that.

Colossusnaught and Kuurth (without stacked powers) have yet to show they are in the same league as high heralds.

Okay im going to have to see a scan of his brain being blown away and coming back in a instant with out him skipping a beat. But Again just because someone can regen they can be knocked out, ala wolverine.

Colossus-Big C
Worthy thing owned a high herald, and kuurth is the most powerful worthy after hulk.

And rage of olympus already proved thor can one shot beings as powerful as himself

Gladiator cannot he would get owned by two worthy

Colossus-Big C
You mean there is no evidence that Kuurth can withstand Glads when he got his shit kicked in by Colossusnuaght. And even then he was messing colossus up but kurrth couldn't deal with his forward motion because he was too slow and is a simple brawler. That will not be the case here.

Thor beat 2 worthy, Glads and thor are peers. I'm not going to use ABC logic but I would just like you to be aware of that.

Colossusnaught and Kuurth (without stacked powers) have yet to show they are in the same league as high heralds.

Okay im going to have to see a scan of his brain being blown away and coming back in a instant with out him skipping a beat. But Again just because someone can regen they can be knocked out, ala wolverine. His brained was smashed by kuurth and it didnt phase, colossus appeared in 2-3 comics after the kuurth fight....
He got a hole blasted through him by a celestial(while not tapping cyttorak) and instantly healed when he turned to juggernaut
He also resisted tapping into jugernaut when he fought war machine

Galan007
This happens:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8940/juggy1.th.jpg

/thread

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
This happens:

/thread Thats not cannon.

And you seriously think gladiator can stand there and not be phased by a moving juggernaut? Lol

Lord Feron
Glads never lost confidence while fighting DP tyrant or Supreme or Thor or etc...

In fact he never ****ing lost confidence in a fight.

But please prove your point.

I didn't mean to say that, canon ball did do his one time move of adsorbing the kinetic force of glad's punch (that would of sent him to the moon). That was a WTF moment for glads, Him punching someone and having no affect at all, that shit never happened to him. That gave him pause and due to that canon ball was able to hurt glads.

Again, a person would have to so far above Gladiator that nothing he does would have any affect him for glads to doubt himself.

CosmicComet
This happens:

/thread

No BFR.

And yeah not canon. stick out tongue

Galan007
Christ almighty, people. facepalm

Lord Feron
His brained was smashed by kuurth and it didnt phase, colossus appeared in 2-3 comics after the kuurth fight....
He got a hole blasted through him by a celestial(while not tapping cyttorak) and instantly heald when he turned to juggernaut

Um I saw him get punched and and ****ed up by KUurth, but he didn't literally punch his brains out.

Yes he was blasted by a celestial robot thing, and turning to the juggs saved his life. Fantastic, but as I said earlier his can still get messed up and I think Glads will put him away. Because Colossus doesn't have the feats to prove that he can hurt Gladiator.

Also speaking of instantly healing, Wolverine some how stabbed gladiator before. Glads while fighting multiple people at once gave it no mind and healed instantly. And during that fight witht he avengers it was said nothing they were doing was affecting gladiator.

nwg202
Well thor just bfr'd nul actually...just saying.

I think Nul, Kuurth, Attuma and maybe Angrir are high herald too. It was the hammer that did the kill shot. But i agree that glads speed is a major problem, just don't know what it takes to ko Colossus yet. he'l get low and high showings for sure soon.

Glads low showings so far is cannon ball and gambit (pis of course for gambit)

Colossus-Big C
Um I saw him get punched and and ****ed up by KUurth, but he didn't literally punch his brains out.

Yes he was blasted by a celestial robot thing, and turning to the juggs saved his life. Fantastic, but as I said earlier his can still get messed up and I think Glads will put him away. Because Colossus doesn't have the feats to prove that he can hurt Gladiator.

Also speaking of instantly healing, Wolverine some how stabbed gladiator before. Glads while fighting multiple people at once gave it no mind and healed instantly. And during that fight witht he avengers it was said nothing they were doing was affecting gladiator. He hurt kuurth who had ridiculous durability,

Nothing kuurth was doing seemed to affect colossus either he even said it doesnt matter, the cyttorak enchant is affecting colossus different maybe insted of invunerability they gave him infinit damage soak

Lord Feron
He hurt kuurth who had ridiculous durability,

Nothing kuurth was doing seemed to affect colossus either he even said it doesnt matter, the cyttorak enchant is affecting colossus different maybe insted of invunerability they gave him infinit damage soak

Kuurth with cytorak's power and serpent's power, was very durable. Kuurth with just serpent power, is of unknown durability we just know colossus was beating him up.

Wrong, on panel Colossus was taking a beating but he had his forward momentum which helped him press the attack. Also colossus while he was getting ****ed even admitted that the ****ing was very painful.

Cogito
Christ almighty, people. facepalm

haermm2

Colossus-Big C
Kuurth with cytorak's power and serpent's power, was very durable. Kuurth with just serpent power, is of unknown durability we just know colossus was beating him up.

Wrong, on panel Colossus was taking a beating but he had his forward momentum which helped him press the attack. Also colossus while he was getting ****ed even admitted that the ****ing was very painful. he said it was painful but it didnt matter. He even WANTED MORE.

He has infinit damage soak

Galan007
He has infinit damage soak http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/brolys-power-is-maximum-232.jpg

Srsly though, I love it when I can actually laugh out loud at a post. Thank you. thumb up

Lord Feron
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/brolys-power-is-maximum-232.jpg

Srsly though, I love it when I can actually laugh out loud at a post. Thank you. thumb up

LOL

Clarkie Kent
The Colossus from clash of the Titans would kill Russell Crowe.

Colossus-Big C
KieronGillen responded 4 days ago

So Colossus really won that fight. He literally is unstoppable. He will take any amount of punishment and heal. Kuurth was hitting him with everything he had. He just kept on coming. That's a Thor level character being manhandled and pushed back at 600mph. Kuurth couldn't stop him even if every step back was one step closer to his destruction. Colossus was totally fine after the fight. no broken bones at all

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol what? Link to that please.

I know Gillen would be berated by fanboys but I have a hard time believing he'd say that just to satiate them. Not like him.

DickBlazer
Don't forget Colossus also said he has never felt as much pain as he did from kuurth. And he's been hit by everyone. Including gladiator in the past. So it makes sense that glads could not ko him now. No bfr means great fight imo

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Don't forget Colossus also said he has never felt as much pain as he did from kuurth. And he's been hit by everyone. Including gladiator in the past. So it makes sense that glads could not ko him now. No bfr means great fight imo

laughing out loud

nwg202
well here's how I look at it. Colossus is currently on that level of high herald we just don't know where. On the lower end like terrax or on the mid to high end. Every herald has jobbed in the past, Colossus will too.

You have someone like storm who can control weather and has insane feats but has human durability- high meta (much more versatile the Namor and can probably destroy a city faster then Namor can)

You have Namor capable of beating the Hulk or red hulk in water and at least on earth one of the mighest Heroes along w/ maybe wonderman. -low herald

Then you have some like Magneto who has mindboggling feats lifitng mountain ranges. powering a Celestial up. He is a true team buster. He faces the X-men and the Avengers with Thor and Herc routinley and has gone up against the Defenders and the Inhumans. Has survived nukes, a galactus blast. beat a green phoenix. etc...
-mid herald

Then you have the worthy who Mags and a crap load of other heroes including strange, surfer (low showing i know) (outside thor, ghost rider and Colossus) failed to stop. So since Colossus has taken down or at least stalemated Kuurth and is a fully powered Avatar of Cyttorak should be at the very least a mid to high level herald. Where he fits into that is still unknown. Glads is obviously a high herald..is he a low (terrax )mid or high (surfer, Thor, Hulk)? i dont know either. So it is a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.