Hellboy vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They have to fight the threats the other fights for a month. Who does better?

Stoic
Hellboy actually did well against Lobo. Physically Batman would be dominated, prep is his only chance.

Lord Feron
Wow hellboy fought lobo?

Bentley
And he also got served by Savage Dragon, so SD>>>>>>Thor.

Lord Feron
How did thor get in here? Hmmm... anyway i honestly don't know anything about hellboy except from the movies...

Bentley
I was looking for someone just under Lobo in the strength department and Thor was the first to spring into my mind.

Hellboy is quite good.

DarkSaint85
Fighting each other'sthreats, Batman does better. He dislikes magic, but it's not like Hellboy uses magic that's unique to him, so Batman could.definitely replicate it. Besides, Hellboys solution to most problems seems to be punching it in the face anyway.

But can Hellboy suddenly turn into a world class detective? Doubtful.

Bentley
It depends on which threats, there are many battles that Hellboy has won thanks to his superhuman status. I don't see Batman easily swifting through Baba Yaga's minions.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Hellboy actually did well against Lobo.

Which he really shouldn't- HB is maybe single digit ton strength class (a bit more with the stone fist).

Though he is really tough.

Mindset
Isn't HB around Spiderman strength?

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
Isn't HB around Spiderman strength?

He hasn't shown as many or as big strength feats as Spider-man.

Though hitting with the stone fist might hurt about as much.

cdtm
Don't see how Hellboy can beat Jokers fearsome power of dressing like a clown...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't see how Hellboy can beat Jokers fearsome power of dressing like a clown...

Punch to the face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.