Uncanny X-Men VS Marvel Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Its an all out war between these two powerful teams in a match to the death.. which team shall win this?
Battle takes palce on Utopia, and anything goes...

Uncanny X-Men:
*Cyclops
*Emma Frost
*Namor
*Magneto
*Psylocke
*Hope Summers
*Danger
*Storm
*Unstoppable Colossus
*Magik
*Shaman X-Man
*Rachel Grey (w/Blue-Phoenix-shadow)

VS

Cosmic Warriors:
*Vance Astro
*Moondragon
*Star-Lord
*Super-Skrull
*Gamora
*Silver Surfer
*Starhawk
*Quasar
*Beta Ray Bill
*Adam Warlock
*Fire-Lord
*Gladiator

MF DELPH
If anything goes I'd take team 2 via time travel and manipulation of the X gene so that all mutants ever are born with Squid Boy's powers.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by MF DELPH
If anything goes I'd take team 2 via time travel and manipulation of the X gene so that all mutants ever are born with Squid Boy's powers.

LOL! ok lets change that rule to just a stright up fight with BFR... hows that?

Bentley
Gotta side with team 2, they have bigger guns.

Glorificus
How strong is Moondragon's TP these days?

Is she anywhere close to her classic levels?

Bentley
She's not the biggest psychic in the field, but she is still strong.

McNasty996
The X-mens only chance are the summers and grey siblings.

nwg202
Strange has said Magik can manipulate time on a vast scale. She has time traveled on a couple of instances. can even cross differnt dimensions..

You would need a fully powered limbo powered Demon Queen Magik (she has threatend Mephisto in his own realm) Hope summers, Magneto The Grey's and Colossus at full power to compete. (since they are based on earth they tend to be weaker but they have shown they are capable of amping up due the Phoenix force, Cyttorak and Limbo connection)

Depends on the level's these mutants are operating at. Since they fluctuate all over the place. from earth level heroes to all powerful god levels. Ex. Rachel taking on Galactus and Magik taking on Mephisto, We still don't know Hope's full potenital..

All the rest of the x-men are useless. Not sure about Emma's TP if she can take down the small fry

nwg202
I must say if this is to the death a fully bloodlusted powered phoenix. Cyttorak and Limbo powered individual seem to be awfully tough to beat just cause they are fueled by major forces. They definitely start out weaker then the cosmics but I feel they can reach a higher gear like dark phoenix mode or trion mode when bloodlusted...theoretically at least..

Standard levels cosmics take it...bloodlusted Mutants take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.