Thor without powers vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

radbandos
Thor is losing all his powers and simply becomes a mortal guy not powers no mjolnir just H2H, he has to fight shang chi who wins

Blight
Spite and bait?

radbandos
Originally posted by Blight
Spite and bait?

why? many people think a powerless thor can own wolverine with all his skills so i was thinking lets try shang chi

leonidas
skill-wise shang would win. nothing in the OP says shang doesn't get his OWN powers though. in that case, this WOULD be spite.

radbandos
Originally posted by leonidas
skill-wise shang would win. nothing in the OP says shang doesn't get his OWN powers though. in that case, this WOULD be spite.

his chi amps are not powers they are his skills, those are techniques that allow his energy to get amped thats part of his skills , nice try at trying to make me take away a portion of his skills

leonidas
Originally posted by radbandos
his chi amps are not powers they are his skills, those are techniques that allow his energy to get amped thats part of his skills , nice try at trying to make me take away a portion of his skills

laughing

you think i somehow care what you use in your OP? get over yourself....

fact is, his chi amps (regardless of how he obtained them) grant him--effectively--superhuman stats. you've made thor completely human. as i said, this is spite.

radbandos
laughing

you think i somehow care what you use in your OP? get over yourself....

fact is, his chi amps (regardless of how he obtained them) grant him--effectively--superhuman stats. you've made thor completely human. as i said, this is spite.

so when ever thor can lose its suddenly a spite? but people were claiming that thor even without any powers is still peak human and would beat wolverine so why is shang chi spite?

Blight
Uhhhh Leo said Logan would beat Thor... Who are you?

Sin I AM
what people r u referring to because trolls arent people

s/n this is spite

leonidas
Uhhhh Leo said Logan would beat Thor... Who are you?

i was wondering the same thing..... confused

and to answer his question--logan doesn't use chi amps like shang does. depowered logan and full-powered shang are NOT the same thing at all. least imo.

radbandos
and if it was shang chi without amping? what would you say then?

radbandos
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what people r u referring to because trolls arent people

s/n this is spite

i was talking about all the ThorBags around here like rage of olympus, silent master and many more

srankmissingnin
Glade to see every one recognizes that a powerless Thor vs a character Wolverine has effortlessly demolished in h2h in four panels is an epic spite thread barely even worth acknowledging.

snowdragon
i was talking about all the ThorBags around here like rage of olympus, silent master and many more

It's not that bad, relax.

I don't think Thor beats Shang Chi totally depowered either.

radbandos
Lol i mean how the hell can someone say thor is more skilled than wolverine???? thor is just a big viking that swing his hammer or his fists thats all he is and all he ever be

leonidas
and if it was shang chi without amping? what would you say then?

shang would still win, but shang is not as skilled as logan--it's not even really that close. if it were close quarters, and thor was able to grab hold of shang, thor could score a win. the fight reminds of of the dolph lundgren/jet li fight in expendables.

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Glade to see every one recognizes that a powerless Thor vs a character Wolverine has effortlessly demolished in h2h in four panels is an epic spite thread barely even worth acknowledging.

yeah yeah. did shang even USE a chi amp in that fight.....? and was logan depowered....? both rhetorical questions. not really the same thing my good srank.

Blight
First of all, bait thread. its clear this thread was created out of anger in another thread.

Second. I smell a sock...

leonidas
First of all, bait thread. its clear this thread was created out of anger in another thread.

Second. I smell a sock...

shifty

srankmissingnin
yeah yeah. did shang even USE a chi amp in that fight.....? and was logan depowered....? both rhetorical questions. not really the same thing my good srank.

Did Shang-Chi chi amp? Most likely. No reason to believe he didn't, its what he does. Wolverine's wasn't depowered, but that hardly matters, he railed through Shang-Chi in seconds. He didn't take any damage. cool

leonidas
Did Shang-Chi chi amp? Most likely. No reason to believe he didn't, its what he does. Wolverine's wasn't depowered, but that hardly matters, he railed through Shang-Chi in seconds. He didn't take any damage. cool

what? he didn't use any amps. at least none that were visible--anything more is guesswork with evidence. were the thread logan without any powers, vs shang who can use his amps, you still think logan would win? i.... have my doubts.

jalek moye
To my knowledge Shang normally doesn't have visible indicators, his is more subtle than Iron Fist's. (at least from what I've seen)

srankmissingnin
what? he didn't use any amps. at least none that were visible--anything more is guesswork with evidence. were the thread logan without any powers, vs shang who can use his amps, you still think logan would win? i.... have my doubts.

What? Shang-Chi doesn't have any visible ques that show he is amping, he doesn't glow with chi, he simply amps his attributes. If he is fighting, he is probably amped.

In that scenario Shang-Chi could win if he used a chi attack from ranged like the silent scream, but he strolled in and tried to melee and really on his amped stats and practical combat skills, he would get taken down much the same.

roughrider
Lol i mean how the hell can someone say thor is more skilled than wolverine???? thor is just a big viking that swing his hammer or his fists thats all he is and all he ever be

Silent Master
Thor is losing all his powers and simply becomes a mortal guy not powers no mjolnir just H2H, he has to fight shang chi who wins

Someone in a Thor costume beat you up, didn't they?

cdtm
why? many people think a powerless thor can own wolverine with all his skills so i was thinking lets try shang chi

Wolverine isn't Shang Chi.

Fanboys love going back to that time Logan pwned him, the same way Cap fans love going to that time he gave Danny Rand problems. Sorry, Shang is >>> Logan, and maybe < Danny, or = if he's not channeling the Iron Fist...

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Wolverine isn't Shang Chi.

Fanboys love going back to that time Logan pwned him, the same way Cap fans love going to that time he gave Danny Rand problems. Sorry, Shang is >>> Logan, and maybe < Danny, or = if he's not channeling the Iron Fist...

And Shang w/chi amps is >>>>>>>> powerless and no adamantium Wolverine

leonidas
What? Shang-Chi doesn't have any visible ques that show he is amping, he doesn't glow with chi, he simply amps his attributes. If he is fighting, he is probably amped.

In that scenario Shang-Chi could win if he used a chi attack from ranged like the silent scream, but he strolled in and tried to melee and really on his amped stats and practical combat skills, he would get taken down much the same.

i'm curious, why do you put more stock in that single fight, than in this one:

Originally posted by guy222
Shang Chi vs Wolverine

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0981/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_006.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0598/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_008.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0005/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_011.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0303/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_012.jpg
http://e.imagehost.org/t/0940/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_014.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0172/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_015.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0566/WFC_9_Cake_DCP_016.jpg

all clowing aside, tbh, i actually view logan taking him out so quickly as sort of pis-sy, given shang's other showings. erm

cdtm
i'm curious, why do you put more stock in that single fight, than in this one:

all clowing aside, tbh, i actually view logan taking him out so quickly as sort of pis-sy, given shang's other showings. erm

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100621210313/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Honda_Thumbs_Up.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.