Fantastic Four vs Jackie Estacado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in an old colonial mansion.

1) Jackie vs Thing & Reed.
2) Jackie vs Johnny, She-Hulk & Black Panther.
3) Jackie vs Sue Storm.

Sixth_Winged
Jackie could just do ridiculous stuff with darkness. He could manipulate whatever area that doesn't get any light (inside the human body). He could pull wins simply because of this but might also lose more often due to human torch flames and sue's ability to completely nullify that (turning her whole body and insides invisible).

so..

1) Jackie
2) Team
3) Sue...actually...iffy though, since it's hard to put how Sue's gonna bring him down too)

Stoic
Johnny would be a problem.

Q99
Yea, he won't really be able to get Johnny. Even though he can use the darkness inside someone, if someone is *covered* in bright light he doesn't have access to that darkness. Also it's almost always done on someone not moving much when he has a few moments, it's not a super-casual thing to do.

And if Sue stays invisible, likewise.

I say Jackie, team, team.

dee23
I don't think that Sue storm would kill Estacado but I think she could put him out of commission until the Darkness brought him back from hell.

Sue storm whilst invisible has the ability to put small force fields over his vital organs. He still breathes air after all. Sue could put force fields over his lungs and suffocate him to death from within like she did to wolverine. That would have to mess with his concentration.

If Jackie's body didn't need protecting the darkness wouldn't have to envelope him in the darkness armor. The armor protects his body from external dangers like bullets but Sue can attack the host's body from within,turning his corneas invisible to blind him and cutting off air to his heart using mini force fields.

Estacado
Jackie ,Depends on Johnny,Sue due to invisibility.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.