Bane vs Captian america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both at their best ,steve uses his shield as well, who wins nd how?

Stoic
Bane could take it, if he tuned this into in fighting. It's just a guess, but if Steve can manage to stay out of reach, I see him taking this.

Cap 6-7/10

oldsmokey
Cap wins. Stonger, faster, more skilled, has his shield, has beaten better, etc.

Q99
Originally posted by oldsmokey
Cap wins. Stonger, faster, more skilled, has his shield, has beaten better, etc.

Disagree on stronger, but yes, he is faster, more skilled, and has the shield.

Prep-Man
bane is stronger and more durable. cap wins cause of the shield, though.

Damborgson
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/scan0022.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
bane is stronger and more durable. cap wins cause of the shield, though. Huh?

Did he recently get upgraded or something?

ColossusGrundy
I'm pretty much of the belief that Bats could take any of Cap's villains and vice versa.

Cap 10/10

ozz81
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/scan0022.jpg

wow full on awesome that pretty much explains it ! thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Huh?

Did he recently get upgraded or something?

He got knocked out of a house and dug out a ditch, knocking down a tree, by Hourman II on Miraclo, and seemed fine.

And his strength without venom is good enough to rip apart power armor and beat them to death their their limbs. With venom, he broke Killer Crocs arms, and I'm pretty sure Croc is stronger than Cap..

Mindset
None of those feats are above Cap's.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
None of those feats are above Cap's.

Hourman II is supposed to be class 100 when he's on Miraclo, though. And Bane got hit so hard he dug out a ditch on the trip and killed a tree, yet shrugged it off.

He's also taken bullet fire in stride, and other things.. KMC has a pretty decent Bane respect thread.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Hourman II is supposed to be class 100 when he's on Miraclo, though. And Bane got hit so hard he dug out a ditch on the trip and killed a tree, yet shrugged it off.

He's also taken bullet fire in stride, and other things.. KMC has a pretty decent Bane respect thread. Yea, still not above Cap's.

Remember who we are talking about.

cdtm
I mean, Cap got his ass handed to him by Fisk. Either of the Hourmen should take his head off, if they use the juice.

Mindset
Cap has taken hits from Namor.

Fisk also beat Spiderman, who has taken hits from Hulk, Juggs, etc.

JakeTheBank
Captain America.

cdtm
When Cap took those hits, was he knocked into a mountain or tree?

You can make a lot of excuses about that kind of thing, from PIS to them holding back, but being knocked into a tree hard enough for it to knock down is pretty explicit.. More impressive, imo, than Spidey taking a shot from Fixit in mid air, where the effects could have been mitigated or whatever..

Mindset
No, you are just wrong.

You're still in a state of denial, but it will pass.

BruceSkywalker
Bane has no chance so he should just take his beatdown

iceman24567
If Bane is on venom he is probably stronger and more durable otherwise Cap pimps him

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I'm pretty much of the belief that Bats could take any of Cap's villains and vice versa.

Cap 10/10

Crossbones?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Crossbones?

Easily.

Cap beat him when the SSS wasn't working.

Magneto1982
Steve ftw!

Nataku8188
Azrael made Bane his *****, and so would Steve Rogers.

Steve, is at worst, barely a level below Batman in h2h skill, but is undeniably his superior physically. I'd say this makes him comparable to Azrael.

leonidas
nat?? blink

and yeah, cap owns.

Nataku8188
Yeah, I'm back.

Hail to the king, baby.

leonidas
king

TheLordofMurder
Bane should definitely be stronger and more durable than Cap, but Caps skills + his shield is enough to put him over the top...

Captain America for a large majority; 8-9/10 in favor of Cap...

h1a8
The skills, speed, and shield makes this a stomp for Cap.
Take away the shield and the fight will be more even.

the Darkone
Cap will beat Bane without his shield, Cap is a better strategist, smarter, faster and vastly more skilled.

cdtm
Smarter, faster, and skilled, true. But Bane might be stronger and more durable..

And it would help Cap more if he was an excellent tactician, instead of a strategist. ^_^

Stoic
Smarter, faster, and skilled, true. But Bane might be stronger and more durable..

And it would help Cap more if he was an excellent tactician, instead of a strategist. ^_^

Cap is both.

I think this would be a better fight if Demolition Dumphy fought Bane. Cap would just end up schooling him.

cdtm
Bane isn't a bad tactician either, though.

He's usually thought of as a mindless brute, but in the lead up to knightfall he actually spent years honing his mind, as well as his fighting skills.

He did break the Bat through his planning and execution. Azrael only beat him because he had one sided prep, but in a rematch a venomless Bane schooled him, easily.

Nataku8188
Azrael only beat him because he had one sided prep, but in a rematch a venomless Bane schooled him, easily.

So wrong. Azrael beat his ass after getting thrown off a cliff and fighting off a venom addiction. Something Batman barely survived with bedside care from Alfred. Go read the Azrael respect thread to see what I'm talking about.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
Mindset is right as usual.

oldsmokey
No doubt Bane is a smart dude and a good planner. But as far as on-the-fly planning in the context of a fight - using the environment, adapting to an opponent's fighting style, etc. - Cap outdoes him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nataku8188
So wrong. Azrael beat his ass after getting thrown off a cliff and fighting off a venom addiction. Something Batman barely survived with bedside care from Alfred. Go read the Azrael respect thread to see what I'm talking about.

thumb up

Valley also beat Bane again in Gotham.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.