Team Breakups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Take your modern hero (or villain) teams and implant a reason for them to suddenly split and/or hate one another. In a free for all format, who wins in each of these scenarios?

(no prep, this is spontaneous battle)

1. Fantastic Four ----Thing vs Reed vs Sue vs Torch

2. JLA - Supes vs Green Lantern (Hal) vs Flash (Barry Allen) vs Wonder Woman vs Manhunter vs Zatanna vs Hawkman vs Green Arrow vs Red Tornado vs Batman

3. Avengers --- Iron Man vs Cap vs Thor vs Hulk vs Hank Pym (as giant) vs Wasp vs Hawkeye vs Scarlet Witch

4. X-Men --- Colossus (w' Cytorrak) vs Emma Frost vs Kitty vs Magneto vs Wolverine vs Iceman vs Beast vs Nightcrawler vs Cyclops vs Storm vs Rogue vs Psylocke vs Gambit vs Jen Grey

5. Legion of Doom --- Lex Luthor vs Gorilla Grodd vs Solomon Grundy (the stupid, tough one) vs Bizarro vs Cheetah vs Giganta vs Star Sapphire vs Sinestro (with yellow ring) vs Metallo vs The Toyman

6. Teen Titans --- Robin vs Starfire vs Cyborg vs Beast Boy vs Raven vs Terra

7. Batman Rogue's Gallery (they have worked together in the past) ---Joker vs Riddler vs Penguin vs Bane vs Two-Face vs Killer Croc vs Poison Ivy vs Mister Freeze vs Clayface vs Catwoman

PLEASE leave your fanboyism at the door and give reasons other than "Sinestro owns".

Q99
Fantastic Four- Sue. She's the most powerful and none of the others'd particularly want to gang up on her.

JLA- Rather tough to call. It depends a lot on who goes after who; Superman might get ganged up on first, there's some rock-paper-scissors factors (especially with Zatanna in the mix), etc.. J'onn (if he uses invisibility a lot), Wonder Woman (play defense + best non-Bat tactician), or Zatanna (Namrepus, thgif rof em!), all have good shots.

Avengers- Thor.

X-men- A real free-for-all. The only ones who must be ganged up on is Colossus, removing his helmet so a telepath can finish the job, and Magneto, and if they're taken down it's almost anyone's game.

Legion of Doom- Maybe Grodd, mind-control several of the others to fight for him.

Titans- Either Star or Raven.

Bat Rogues- Tossup.

Bouboumaster
1- If Reed can reach his things, he stomp, if not, it's between Thing and Sue, and I see the later pulling out the win.

2- In a comic book, Supaman would win, but **** comic book, right!?!? Hal Jordan ftw. Too much versatility for the other to handle.

3- It's between Thor and Hulk, all the other are massacred. If Thor doesn't use his full abilities, current Hulk win. If he use the full extend of his power, Thor bfr Hlk into the center of the sun. The end.

4- Magneto win. The only one he can't kill is Colossus, but Holy Shit he can bfr him far away in the space.

5- I don't know, probably Sinestro.

6- I don't know, but I'll go with Raven.

7- Without prep, it's between Poison Ivy and Mister Freeze. Since I hate the "Oh shit, I control all vegetal life!!!", I say Freeze win.

Cogito
1. Sue

2. Out of ten matches, you'd probably get 10 different results

3. Thor

4. Colossus w/o BFR, Magneto w/ BFR more often than not

5. Sinestro

6. Raven

7. See #2

TheHulk
1.Sue Wins

2.Zantanna Wins

3.Hulk wins

4.Colossus With Cytorrak wins

5. Sinestro Wins

6.Raven Wins

7.It's coming down to Killer Croc and Bane admit don't know who wins....but I say Mister Freeze if he can freeze them all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.