Good resources to have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi

truejedi
Conclusions

His knowledge has exceeded that of any other source, including the likes of Yoda, Odan-Urr, and Traya. His expertise in lightsaber combat has placed him on par with the veritable giants such as Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Yoda. His command of the Force in terms of feats and combat prowess is, overall, in excess of any character; only in certain aspects does he have rivals; such as Luke Skywalker and Darth Nihilus. The conclusion of this piece is that an objective, proper accounting of the evidence yields only one result: Darth Sidious is the most powerful and accomplished Force user within the entire mythos.

Dr McBeefington
That wad written before swtor and the force god sith emperor.

Nephthys
Sidious can beat him. My legendary bias towards non-PT characters commands it!

Stealth Moose
Sith Emperor wins.

Why:

Forcibly conquering the Republic's capital and having the Jedi sign armistice with their bitter enemies >>>> Order 66 and being elected to power.

Eating whole galaxies without side effects >>>>> Force storm which, if you stop to think about the view outside, eats you.

He keeps legions upon legions of Sith under his feet whom he encourage to plunder and revitalize Sith lore and knowledge >>> having one crippled has-been Sith ignoramus and some other Dark Side goonies totally in the Dark

He keeps Revan in a prison and presumably pokes him with a fork when bored >>>>> Making Luke "Immafarmboy" Skywalker submit to you in his younger less-uber days.

I think this is concluded. /thread.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Eating whole galaxies The f*ck?

Dr McBeefington
The Sith Emperor appears to be as close to a force god as possible, although he still doesn't appear to be on the level of the Imprisoned One or Abeloth. He's Nihilus without the side effects. Also, Revan is awesome for spending 300 years in a mental battle with him that he did not lose.

Nephthys
Who's the Imprisoned One?

Although if the Sith Emperor is really that powerful then it makes Palpatine being the most powerful sith ever kind of sketchy.

Lord Lucien
No, seriously--the f*ck? The guy can consume whole galaxies Nihilus-style?

Nephthys
http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/skeptical_hippo.jpg

truejedi
what part of star wars canon do these characters come from please? If we disregard parts of the TCW original cartoons because they seem to be on a different kind of force scale, then where do parts of these... sources seem to fall?

Nephthys
Holiday Special or the Ewok comics imo.

Zampanó
(We get to make it up.)

truejedi
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Sith Emperor wins.

Why:

Forcibly conquering the Republic's capital and having the Jedi sign armistice with their bitter enemies >>>> Order 66 and being elected to power.

Eating whole galaxies without side effects >>>>> Force storm which, if you stop to think about the view outside, eats you.

He keeps legions upon legions of Sith under his feet whom he encourage to plunder and revitalize Sith lore and knowledge >>> having one crippled has-been Sith ignoramus and some other Dark Side goonies totally in the Dark

He keeps Revan in a prison and presumably pokes him with a fork when bored >>>>> Making Luke "Immafarmboy" Skywalker submit to you in his younger less-uber days.

I think this is concluded. /thread.

I HAZ sources? for any of that there?

Dr McBeefington
The game itself. From having eyes that are black like Nihilus, to consuming 800 sith lords, to pretty much anything. Bioware really went over the top here.

truejedi
that's where I need a source? What game? (and then the obvious... gameplay without documentation etc....)

sources plez.

Eminence
Are you serious?

Zampanó
I think it is more important to examine the characters' powers and abilities than what medium they first appear in, tj.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Emperor is incredibly powerful.

Revan's novel contains some interesting details.

Nephthys
Is he stronger than Squirrelgirl?

Stealth Moose
The Sith Emperor allows the Republic to exist, duh. Of course he's stronger.

TJ, pretty much all spoilers related to the Sith Emperor, some of which were posted in this very subforum a few months ago support the Sith Emperor as pretty much being boss.

Dr McBeefington
Well if you think about it, he planned the destruction of the republic for 1,400 and ultimately did not win the war and lost his life. The expansion of his empire was greater than the previous sith empire but nothing compared to the new sith empire. He did not exterminate the jedi order, nor did he get any close. So if you speak of accomplishments, he's just ok. If we speak of power, he's a demigod.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Well if you think about it, he planned the destruction of the republic for 1,400 and ultimately did not win the war and lost his life. The expansion of his empire was greater than the previous sith empire but nothing compared to the new sith empire. He did not exterminate the jedi order, nor did he get any close. So if you speak of accomplishments, he's just ok. If we speak of power, he's a demigod.
The Sith Emperor was planning to exterminate the entire Galaxy and not just the Republic. However, he was forced to change his plans because of intervention of Revan.

You are correct about his power though. He is an organic weapon of mass destruction.

truejedi
in all seriousness though, is the sith emperor Sidious? Anytime someone says Sith Emperor, that's who i think of. (Faunus, are we talking about KOTOR?)

Zampanó
He's from Revan, the novelization of the events following the KotORs. His fate is explored further in the new MMO 'The Old Republic.' His reign is roughly 60 times longer than the 3rd Reich.

truejedi
hmmm, interesting. i had been waiting on Revan, didn't realize it was out yet. gonna have to go sit in a Barnes and Nobles and read it for free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.