Contest of Chjampions (Please read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
If there were a Super Olympics, where would you place these guys in order? Only 3 will get medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze) based on their overall performance. Place them in order as best you can.

The Athletes

Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, Ruby Gem Colossus, Lobo, Hercules, Black Adam.

The Events

Foot Race - The fastest to reach the destination.

Dead-lift Repetition Marathon - Who can do the most repetitions before muscle failure based on individual max weight.

Mixed Martial Arts Competition - Elimination style, who move's on to the finals, and wins?

Wrestling - Nuff said.

Durability Test - Who can take the most amount of hits from Wonder Man, and Hyperion wearing adamantium/vibranium/enchanted uru gauntlets before being KO'ed?

High Jump - Who without flight can leap the highest?

The Strongest - Who can lift the most?

tkitna
Foot Race - Superman (G) Black Adam (S) WW (B)

Dead-lift Repetition Marathon - Superman (G) Gladiator (S) Thor (B)

Mixed Martial Arts Competition - WW (G), Superman (S), Black Adam (B)

Wrestling - Hercules (G) Thor (S) WW (B)

Durability Test - Colossus (G) Gladiator (S) Superman (B)

High Jump - Lobo (G) Hercules (S) Colossus (B)

The Strongest - Superman (G) Gladiator (S) Thor (B)

I'm basing my answers on absolutly nothing. laughing out loud

Cogito
It should be noted that Lobo varies ridiculously

The Events

Foot Race - The fastest to reach the destination.
Gold: Superman
Silver: Wonder Woman
Bronze: Gladiator
Honorable Mention: Black Adam, because he doesn't do walking.

Dead-lift Repetition Marathon - Who can do the most repetitions before muscle failure based on individual max weight.
Gold: Colossus
Silver: Superman
Bronze: Thor

Mixed Martial Arts Competition - Elimination style, who move's on to the finals, and wins?
Gold: Wonder Woman
Silver: ?
Bronze: ?

Wrestling - Nuff said.
Gold: Hercules
Silver: Thor
Bronze: Wonder Woman

Durability Test - Who can take the most amount of hits from Wonder Man, and Hyperion wearing adamantium/vibranium/enchanted uru gauntlets before being KO'ed?
Gold: Colossus
Silver: Lobo peak
Bronze: Superman

High Jump - Who without flight can leap the highest?
Gold: Lobo?
Silver: Hercules?
Bronze: Colossus

The Strongest - Who can lift the most?
Gold: Lobo if it's an impossible amount of weight / Superman if it's an infinite amount of weight.
Silver: Black Adam (based on Captain Marvel's shared infinite weight feat w/ Superman)
Bronze: Thor

Q99
I think I'll second tkitna's results.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.