Team 1 vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Heralds of Galactus
Kree
Skrulls
Inhumans
Asgardians (w/ Odin, Surtur + Twilight Sword, Ymir + Frost Giants, BRB)
Annihilation Wave ( w/ Galactus, Tenebrous & Aegis, Thanos)
Phalanx (w/ Ultron)
The X-men (w/ Dark Phoenix)

VS

Black Lantern Corp (w/ Nekron)
Sinestro Corp (w/ Anti-Monitor)
The Flashes (w/ Zoom)
Green Lantern Corp (w/ Alan Scott+Staerheart)
200 Imperiex Probes (w/ Imperiex)

Cogito
Team 1 would win if they had a way to kill the billions of Black Lanterns and Nekron.

But I don't know that they do. Obviously anything would be purely speculative.

shokosugi
The combined power of FP Galactus, Aegis, Tenebrous, Dark Phoenix, Odin and Surtur is not enough to defeat Nekron?

Bouboumaster
The biggest guns are on team 1, but team 2 has the numbers.

If Galactus got his Ultimate Nullifer, team 1 wins.

If team 1 work has a team, team 1 wins.

If they got prep, team 1 wins.

If they attack without prepparing jack shit, and without team work, team overwhelmed them.

Bentley
If this is Annihilation Galactus I see Imperiex playing a big part in T2 victory.

McNasty996
I give this to team 1 more often than not. But as stated the big guys have to get their shit together.

shokosugi
Team 2's also tough.

200 imperiex probes are probably enough to defeat the skrulls, kree, heralds, inhumans, the x-men, phalanx, annihilation wave and the asgardians (minus the heavy hitters like Galactus, A&T, Odin, Surtur, etc.)

TheLordofMurder
Team 1 every single time...

All of them get inside the Asgardian Destroyer and it becomes virtually invincible as a result...

Team 1 every single time and it isnt close...

shokosugi
3-4 Imperiex Probe is probably enough to defeat the Asgardian Destroyer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by shokosugi
3-4 Imperiex Probe is probably enough to defeat the Asgardian Destroyer.

The Destroyers power is proportionate to the soul strength it contains; thats the reason why the 2000ft Destroyer (which contained the soul strength of Odin and all of Asgard) was far more powerful than the standard Destroyer...

The Destroyer containing the soul strength of everyone on Team 1 would make it virtually unbeatable...

shokosugi
Nekron can defeat the Asgardian Destroyer.

TheLordofMurder
Nekron can defeat the Asgardian Destroyer.

Could he defeat it if it possesses the soul strength of everyone on team 1 combined?

I dont think so...

shokosugi
yes he can

JakeTheBank
...how?

tsscls
Team 1
7/10

Sundipped
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Could he defeat it if it possesses the soul strength of everyone on team 1 combined?

I dont think so...

That's what team 1 should do. The DA would be amped to to enormous levels. This version would have completely devestated the Celestials.

Sin I AM
good fight

Diesldude
If its the COIE Anti Monitor, T2 wins 10/10.
Nekron, Imperix Prime and Anti Monitor are too much.

shokosugi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...how?

Nekron and AM are both reality warpers. they can just turn the Destroyer into a mouse. or AM can just absorb Galactus, Odin, Surtur, etc.

JakeTheBank
Nekron and AM are both reality warpers. they can just turn the Destroyer into a mouse. or AM can just absorb Galactus, Odin, Surtur, etc.

What kind of reality warping did Nekron to do to justify him reality warping all of Team 1 inhabiting the Destroyer Armor? Mind you, I'm not sure Team 1 will even attempt this in the match, but I just want to make sure you're not seriously arguing that Nekron could solo the entire opposing team all animating the Destroyer Armor.

shokosugi
I mentioned AM as well. AM can just absorb asgard or the power cosmic and its all over.

JakeTheBank
I mentioned AM as well. AM can just absorb asgard or the power cosmic and its all over.

So you're of the belief that Anti-Monitor and Nekron by themselves can beat a DA with all of Team 1 inside of it?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

I dont think so...

This assumes the DA has no upper limit to the amount of souls/persons and power it can contain. IMHO that doesn't make any sense. So if the DA was powered by every skyfather on planet Earth, does that mean it could have beaten the Celestials? Doubt it or else they would have done it.

shokosugi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So you're of the belief that Anti-Monitor and Nekron by themselves can beat a DA with all of Team 1 inside of it?

Sure.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This assumes the DA has no upper limit to the amount of souls/persons and power it can contain. IMHO that doesn't make any sense. So if the DA was powered by every skyfather on planet Earth, does that mean it could have beaten the Celestials? Doubt it or else they would have done it.

It was a Thor comic that highlighted Asgard, the Destroyer, and Odin; you give the writer too much credit if you except them to write a story with something resembling logic...

If I was in Odins shoes I would have gotten every Skyfather + Pantheon on Earth into that armor without a second thought; they had nothing to lose as they knew they couldnt beat the Celestials on their own and they thought the Celestials were going to rule against Earth anyway...

So why not go for broke?

Why not...because it would make too much sense to do so; these writers arent brilliant...or even smart half the time, so you cant expect their creations to be any smarter than they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.