Current Thanos vs The Living Tribunal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is unkillable, can kill the unkillable, and can bring death to those who dont have it (even to those more powerful than Death or Thanos; according to Quanchi that is)...

Can Thanos use this almighty power of his to defeat one who is in all likely hood unkillable?

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

thusud
nutnut

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by thusud
right now some of those mooks that post facepalm scans they search for days on google should post one

Who do you think wins?

Dont forget to vote btw! smile

thusud
nutnut

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by thusud
logic wins fatality!

to be honest tribunal rape stomps

Thank you for your input!

smile

thusud
nutnut

marvelmadness13
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2011/027/0/8/sprite_logo_spoof__spite_by_angrydogdesigns-d386twk.png

TheLordofMurder
For those who voted for Thanos, how does he win?

Dont take the cowards way out in the future, btw; support your vote with an explanation...

Cheers!

smile

Mindset
LT kills Thanos and Death.

zopzop
Does Thanos have prep time? Cause if so that would allow him to find some plot device to OWN the LT's ass (he's done it before).

With prep, Thanos via plot device. Random encounter, LT x's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

TheLordofMurder
No prep here...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No prep here...

Then he dies.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
Does Thanos have prep time? Cause if so that would allow him to find some plot device to OWN the LT's ass (he's done it before).

With prep, Thanos via plot device. Random encounter, LT x's 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. With the HOTU, what else could he do since that's not an option?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
With the HOTU, what else could he do since that's not an option?

Uhm find something else? He has a knack for finding "omnipotent" artifacts that abstracts are ignorant of. This is assuming he has prep. Without it he stands no chance.

Mindset
Uhm find something else? He has a knack for finding "omnipotent" artifacts that abstracts are ignorant of. This is assuming he has prep. Without it he stands no chance. What artifacts has he found that the abstracts were ignorant of?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
What artifacts has he found that the abstracts were ignorant of?

The IG, the HotU, there's more that I'm probably forgetting.

TheLordofMurder
The IG, the HotU, there's more that I'm probably forgetting.

God that reeks of PIS; not only were these artifacts present in reality, but knowledge of them was present as well...and major abstracts that are as old as the universe had no knowledge of them????

Not only that, but these major abstracts are virtually all-knowing; as soon as Thanos knew about them, they should have also known immediately as well...

God, the PIS that surrounds the exploits of Thanos of Titan is limitless...

zopzop
God that reeks of PIS; not only were these artifacts present in reality, but knowledge of them was present as well...and major abstracts that are as old as the universe had no knowledge of them????

Not only that, but these major abstracts are virtually all-knowing; as soon as Thanos knew about them, they should have also known immediately as well...

God, the PIS that surrounds the exploits of Thanos of Titan is limitless...

Sadly, Marvel has a habit of sh|tting all over their universal abstracts and forces (you know this to be true). Plus there's another Marvel character that has a PIS aura every bit as powerful as Thanos' (some would say more so, but I don't want to thread jack).

TheLordofMurder
Sadly, Marvel has a habit of sh|tting all over their universal abstracts and forces (you know this to be true). Plus there's another Marvel character that has a PIS aura every bit as powerful as Thanos' (some would say more so, but I don't want to thread jack).

I definitely agree....

Phuggin Reed Richards; he can defeat any and every Abstract out there if everything is on the line...

zopzop
I definitely agree....

Phuggin Reed Richards; he can defeat any and every Abstract out there if everything is on the line...

Did you know he already matched Thanos' highest level feat? Annihilating an M-body of the LT? Stupid ass Marvel. mad

TheLordofMurder
Yeah...that is horribly ridiculous...and Richards did it sans the HotU.

zopzop
Yeah...that is horribly ridiculous...and Richards did it sans the HotU.

Yup. I don't know wtf Marvel was thinking.

Nihilist
Yeah Thanos wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah Thanos wins

laughing out loud

How does Thanos win?

Nihilist
laughing out loud

How does Thanos win? How doesnt he ?, all im doing is adding to the constant stupidity and butthurt you post all the time.

Id call you out for a BZ, but i know youre to much of a coward.

TheLordofMurder
I'd call out your man-hood, but I know you dont have any to defend!

Happy Dance

Anyway, to get back on topic, how does Thanos win?

No real argument you have? Consession accepted!

smile

Nihilist
I'd call out your man-hood, but I know you dont have any to defend!

Happy Dance

Anyway, to get back on topic, how does Thanos win?

No real argument you have? Consession accepted!

smile As i thought your a butthurt crybabay, tbh i couldnt really make out what you said in your post cos of the sound of your Vag squeeking as you run away.

TheLordofMurder
As i thought your a butthurt crybabay, tbh i couldnt really make out what you said in your post cos of the sound of your Vag squeeking as you run away.

Concession accepted!!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Concession accepted!!

Happy Dance Keep on saying that just makes you look worse and a coward for all the forum to see.

CosmicComet
laughing out loud

Nihilist p4p best shit talker.

Cogito
This thread started stupid and went downhill fast. facepalm2

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
This thread started stupid and went downhill fast. facepalm2 What did you expect Thanos vs LT, the pure intent was bait/spite..what else is there to do except fead the troll for his pathetic needs.

TheLordofMurder
Keep on saying that just makes you look worse and a coward for all the forum to see.

Keep conceeding Prune Face...

You have no argument and are here just to troll...

Thanos loses and you cant stand it!!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
What did you expect Thanos vs LT, the pure intent was bait/spite..what else is there to do except fead the troll for his pathetic needs.

Thanos is unkillable, can kill the unkillable, and can bring Death to those who dont have it...

This is correct isnt it?

Nihilist
Keep conceeding Prune Face...

You have no argument and are here just to troll...

Thanos loses and you cant stand it!!

Happy Dance What is there not to stand? Thanos against the second most powerfull guy in the MU, ffs are you that thick saying im the troll.

You made this thread cos you was butthurt about what Quan said.

Like i said go hide coward.

TheLordofMurder
What is there not to stand? Thanos against the second most powerfull guy in the MU, ffs are you that thick saying im the troll.

You made this thread cos you was butthurt about what Quan said.

Like i said go hide coward.

Keep protecting your boyfriend; I hope he keeps you warm at night!

But I bet hes too busy banging that anorexic whore to give you the loving you desire...

He cheats on you, but you still defend him; what a pathetic person you are...

laughing out loud

Nihilist
Thanos is unkillable, can kill the unkillable, and can bring Death to those who dont have it...

This is correct isnt it? Show me where I said that or concede to being a total retard.

Remember i want proof I said it, il wait..

TheLordofMurder
Show me where I said that or concede to being a total retard.

You have already conceeded to being a total retard when you entered this thread and said Thanos wins!!

There is nothing more for me to prove about you; you are a self admitted idiot!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Keep protecting your boyfriend; I hope he keeps you warm at night!

But I bet hes too busy banging that anorexic whore to give you the loving you desire...

He cheats on you, but you still defend him; what a pathetic person you are...

laughing out loud How old r u really? You cant be more than 16, typical of a kid whos nowhere near being a man.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You have already conceeded to being a total retard when you entered this thread and said Thanos wins!!

There is nothing more for me to prove about you; you are a self admitted idiot!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance So no proof again, no suprise there then.

I geuss you are to backward to detect sarcasm.

Argument over, another thread ive crushed you in.

TheLordofMurder
How old r u really? You cant be more than 16, typical of a kid whos nowhere near being a man. So no proof again, no suprise there then.

I geuss you are to backward to detect sarcasm.

Argument over, another thread ive crushed you in.

I am glad you accept that Thanos loses; admitting the truth...the 1st step in recovery...you might not be a lost soul afterall.

Happy Dance

Now, all we gotta do is get you to see that Thanos is using you and laughing at you behind your back...

Nihilist
Show me where I said that or concede to being a total retard.

TheLordofMurder
I am glad you accept that Thanos loses; admitting the truth...the 1st step in recovery...you might not be a lost soul afterall.

Happy Dance

Now, all we gotta do is get you to see that Thanos is using you and laughing at you behind your back...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

I have undeniable proof you are a fool and an idiot; you felt this was a bait thread and entered it anyway...

The thought of Thanos losing fills you with such rage and anger that you have to lash out; you must defend Thanos at every opportunity...

If your boyfriend loses, you lose sleep at night...

Thanos loses...read em and weep!

Happy Dance

Badabing
Thanos is unkillable, can kill the unkillable, and can bring death to those who dont have it (even to those more powerful than Death or Thanos; according to Quanchi that is)...

Can Thanos use this almighty power of his to defeat one who is in all likely hood unkillable?

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins? Don't make another bait thread,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.