Terrax vs Angrir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in the Rocky Mountains.

zopzop
Can go either way. Angrir, is probably more powerful, but Terrax is more experienced (despite his jobber aura). Angrir wins with moderate difficulty.

Bentley
Terrax has destroyed a planet, Angrir couldn't put down depowered Rulk easily...

TheLordofMurder
Well there is no PIS in a forum fight; based on that stipulation, I am going with Terrax...

Minus the jobber aura (although his is so strong that its hard for me to even rationalize him sans PIS) and fighting in an area that is very favorable to him, I think Terrax wins after a tough fight...

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Terrax has destroyed a planet, Angrir couldn't put down depowered Rulk easily...

Planets don't fight back. By that logic Jack of Hearts can own Terrax or the Sentry (since he reignited a SUN) . Feats != fights.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Planets don't fight back. By that logic Jack of Hearts can own Terrax or the Sentry (since he reignited a SUN) . Feats != fights.

In which fight has Angrir done better than Terrax? None of them.

Strength needed to destroy a planet>>>>> depowered Rulk.

zopzop
In which fight has Angrir done better than Terrax? None of them.
In which fights have Terrax done better than Angrir? See how that works?

So Jack of Hearts > Terrax or Sentry?

Bentley

In which fights have Terrax done better than Angrir? See how that works?

He bested the FF casually, he has hung with heralds better than Angrir did against Thor (see Surfer or Morg), he physically destroyed Randau who fought Savage Hulk. All in all, he has shown he can be competitive when his powers are used.

What has Angrir done in the other hand? He defeated a couple of high metas after a fight and got one-shotted by Thor. Again, what has Angrir done to give him to give him credit over Terrax?

Reigniting an star when you have radiaton powers doesn't mean you're fueling the entire star does it? If you could give me an issue number I could reply better smile

zopzop
Reigniting an star when you have radiaton powers doesn't mean you're fueling the entire star does it? If you could give me an issue number I could reply better smile

Oh it was on it's way out (fuel spent I believe) and he re-ignited it. Jack of Hearts v1 #4.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jack_of_Hearts_Vol_1_4

leonidas
all that said, i'd still take angrir. true he didn't put rulk down easily, but he was never in any danger at ALL in that fight. he basically crushed rulk. thor's attack that killed him was from behind and, frankly, i think was a little pis-sy, or, at the very least, well outside the norm for that 'attack'.

terrax wouldn't go down easy, but i don't see him outputting enough damage to ko ben before ben takes him out. he could win some maybe, but i'd give ben--or any of the worthy--a decent majority over him. (ss's power level vs attuma adds credence to this idea i think).

good thread though.

CosmicComet
It's not PIS-Y when you realize that Ben Grimm is a career failure.

Bentley
Oh it was on it's way out (fuel spent I believe) and he re-ignited it. Jack of Hearts v1 #4.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jack_of_Hearts_Vol_1_4

I'll try to check it this week (I'll bookmark this)

leonidas
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's not PIS-Y when you realize that Ben Grimm is a career failure.

well, i guess if you want to look at it that way..... sneer

CosmicComet
vin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Angrir is more powerful but Terrax has some pretty good showings under his belt and can win a few if he fights smart if nothing else.

If they had encountered each other, I don't doubt that Worthy Thing would have raped him like Rulk but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Angrir is more powerful but Terrax has some pretty good showings under his belt and can win a few if he fights smart if nothing else.

If they had encountered each other, I don't doubt that Worthy Thing would have raped him like Rulk but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Terrax does have that "I always lose" aura.

leonidas
Terrax does have that "I always lose" aura.

he has more of an "i ALMOST always lose" aura....

guy222
angrir wins by default

stick out tongue

h1a8

What did Jack of Hearts do that was better than what Terrax has done?

Sentry has punched (while holding back) with blows that can shatter worlds with only the collateral damage.

Mshinu
Pretty close. I`d give Terrax a small majority.
Terrax may have a jobber aura but Thing is a punching bag too.

psycho gundam
Terrax drops the rocky mountains on him Owen reece style

Simbon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Terrax drops the rocky mountains on him Owen reece style

Exactly. Once his Jobber-aura is deactivated, Terrax is incredibly powerful. He could literally drop mountains on Angrir without any effort at all, and could conceivably manipulate the rocky components of his body. His axe is also extremely underrated; aside from the UN, it is the only weapon that has caused visible damage to DP Tyrant, and can kill herald-levellers with a single blow, if the strike is properly placed.

psycho gundam
iirc he had his whole planet under his thumb with rock golems he controlled prior to becoming a herald of galactus (which then increased his power a hundredfold)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.