Adamantium Colossus vs Unstoppable Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
I know that this alternate universe Colossus who has captured by weapon x and turned into living adamantium doesn't have a single feat. But just for fun How would a Classic Colossus (no need to breath, eat, sleep, does not tire) that turns into adamantium fare against The Current Avatar of Cytorrak?

How would turning adamantuim increase his low to mid class 100 strength. Who is more durable? who wins? which is the more powerful version of Colossus w/o pis or cis just by logic.

DARTH POWER
Adamantium Colossus might be completely indestructible, but im guessing Unstoppable Colossus could still just chuck him into space.

nwg202
wouldn't adam Colossus have a boost in strength as well? hard fight actually since i don't see how both are going down. Unstop Colossus technically is immortal as well and regens like crazy. Don 't know if he can get juiced enough to tear through adam Colossus.

h1a8
Unstoppable C can't really harm Adam C. He can only win by bfr. But Adam C can harm Unstoppable C (since Kuruth did) and can also win by bfr.

Adam C wins.

nwg202
Yup. i have always wondered how powerful you have to be to tear solid pure adamantium apart. However a Cyttorak avatar is immortal and while he can be hurt he does heal instantly, being hurt never really stops the hulk or logan. Cain was still functioning as a skeleton.

This might be stalemate...they can go on till the end of time.

DARTH POWER
How strong is Ad Col?? Im sure he can be thrown into space or buried under too much weight for him to get free from..

I personally think Uru Metal Iron man should be more dangerous. Just as Invulnerable but more versatile at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.