Which infinity gem would you choose to wield?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
So an interdimensional vendor shows up in your neighborhood as you are walking home and offers you the choice of one infinity gem. Which one would you choose to wield having full access and knowledge on how to use said gem. And as said from wikipedia..."Each Gem grants its bearer complete mastery over one aspect of the universe: Time, Space, Mind, Soul, Reality, and Power." I would probably go with mind.

Galan007
Been done.

Time.

Mindset
Reality.

Stoic
Power

JakeTheBank
Soul.

Damborgson
Mind

rotiart
Reality gem. The hood showed us that with that gem it can lead you to getting the rest.

I only hope a red hulk or Thor doesn't get in my way. :-/

McNasty996
Power, if you could control the gems full power theoretically. Otherwise the mind gem.

StyleTime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525324&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363392& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Infinity+Gem%29+forumid%3
A95

Been done a few times.

I'd go with reality.

Sr J-Bieb
Ego

Lord Feron
IF you can use it to the full potential by itself. Why not just stick with the reality gem? You can achieve everything else through that one.

Nihilist
In theory Reality.

But personaly Space gem.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
In theory Reality.

But personaly Space gem. what does the space gem offer over the reality gem?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
what does the space gem offer over the reality gem? If it was just about power/being all powerfull the reality gem offers that.

The space gem is just a persoanl choice for exploring all of space recorded and unknown

SquallX
Am a greedy bastard, so i would sucker punch all the other gems wielder, and becomes the only bastard with said powers. evil face

bbrem123
Originally posted by SquallX
Am a greedy bastard, so i would sucker punch all the other gems wielder, and becomes the only bastard with said powers. evil face

and this is why is it good that super power individuals dont exist...no one would really be a hero haha

SquallX
Originally posted by bbrem123
and this is why is it good that super power individuals dont exist...no one would really be a hero haha

Come on, you telling me if you had powers to shape the Earth to your liking, you wouldn't try it even once.

Cogito
Space.

Giving me control of space would be bad enough, but reality? F*ck no. I don't want that kind of power. I'd mess up the universe something awful. Ditto with time.

Mind? I don't want to know what you bastards are thinking.
Power? What am I going to do with that? Blow up some planets?
Soul? Probably the one I could do the least damage with...

godking
Easy question.

The correct and logical answer will always be the reality gem.

Gecko4lif
Reality

I would **** some shit up

Parmaniac
what does the space gem offer over the reality gem? Space

Mypick: Reality

rotiart
Reality gem.

Localize a point on any bridge.
Declare that metal now has a tensile strength of paper.
Watch cars fall into ocean.

Look at a forest fire.
Change physics so fire needs instead of oxygen... Some other item like helium which isn't abundant... Fire goes out...

Change genetics so the y chromosome is the opposite of the x and vice versa

lilshogun
Time Gem is the best. I can go back in time and invest on Google and become a Billionaire God then take over Facebook.

h1a8
Originally posted by lilshogun
Time Gem is the best. I can go back in time and invest on Google and become a Billionaire God then take over Facebook.

If you had the reality gem you automatically get to be a billionaire.

With reality you have the power of all the gems. If you can manipulate reality then you can manipulate every thing the other gems can.

This is a no brainer.

Mindset
Yea, with the reality gem all the others are really redundant.

psycho gundam
reality gem was by far the most difficult to wield.

Mindset
Maybe if you're a weak willed ninny like, h1.

psycho gundam
^ with that being said i'd rock that shit hard

Sundipped
Originally posted by h1a8
If you had the reality gem you automatically get to be a billionaire.

thumb up That's my pick.

King Kandy
what does the space gem offer over the reality gem?
Well for one, its much safer to use.

rotiart
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well for one, its much safer to use.

You accidentally particlely scatter yourself across space.
... Now what.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.