John 117 vs Captain America...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Master Chief vs Captain America...

Standard equipment for both...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

JakeTheBank
What's "standard" for Master Chief? I assume he doesn't have access to the entire arsenal of weapons from the Halo franchise.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's "standard" for Master Chief? I assume he doesn't have access to the entire arsenal of weapons from the Halo franchise.

Just his battle rifle and armor...

JakeTheBank
Ah, ok.

I'm inclined to say Steve has Chief burn through his ammo and then closes the distance and shield bashes his face in...

Uriel005
Ah, ok.

I'm inclined to say Steve has Chief burn through his ammo and then closes the distance and shield bashes his face in... actually standard equip for john going by books comics and cutscene is battlerifle pistol and all spartans have combat knives and Chief has cortana. If Cap tosses the shield he's boned. Chief on paper should be far superior to Cap in his armor. However, as I have long argued Steve's feats put him beyond peak human by far... I mean come on. the man has good showings in a match of fisticuffs with the Hulk.

Zack Fair
Ah, ok.

I'm inclined to say Steve has Chief burn through his ammo and then closes the distance and shield bashes his face in...

Don't see that happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.