Arishem vs Rune King Thor(See description)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Arishem judges the Earth unworthy of life. (lets pretend the explanation was written by bendis so continuity doesnt matter)

Rune King Thor gets the belt of Power as well as his gauntlets. He gets Storm Breaker in addition to Mjolnir and the Norn Stones. How does this amped to the teeth Thor do against Arishem?

Sr J-Bieb
Do I have to pretend the belt of power is automatically going to amp someone on Thor's level too?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Do I have to pretend the belt of power is automatically going to amp someone on Thor's level too? go for it

ozz81
I reckon RKT can win this, coz hes virtually omniscient he can see through the veil of time and every being and had power to guide the future control the present etc he should be able to use that to his full advantage hence defeating arishem with his wisdom and also with his amps ,physical might power and runes magic.Coz arishem and the celestials not even they were omniscient like Thor was.

Slaanesh
Arishem easily..no version of Thor is anywhere near as powerful as a high level Celestial..

zopzop
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Arishem easily..no version of Thor is anywhere near as powerful as a high level Celestial..

thumb up

guy222
Celestial>Asgardian period

Utrigita

TheLordofMurder

I gotta go with this; even RKT with the amps given cant defeat Arishem...

Mshinu
Asrishem judges RKT Thor to be stomped and promptly carries out the sentence.

Sundipped
Where all the RKT fans at? I thought he was damn near unbeatable.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sundipped
Where all the RKT fans at? I thought he was damn near unbeatable.

This fight is so one-sided that even they cant defend RKT here...

Mshinu
Make a non-holding back Hulk vs Arishem thread and watch what happenes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mshinu
Make a non-holding back Hulk vs Arishem thread and watch what happenes.
Carver comes out of retirement. eek!

ghghf
any thread that has thor in it and you dont see rage or jack post means thor loses

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Carver comes out of retirement. eek!

Wait, what happened to Carver?

Mshinu
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, what happened to Carver?

He is standing on street corners, preaching the gospel of the Gamma Father to the masses.

Damborgson
Wait, what happened to Carver? Legend say he altered his body to resemble hulk.

zopzop
In all seriousness, was he banned or he just left the forums cause @$$holes were hounding him?

Damborgson
No he said his lifestyle was changing so he had to stop coming. then he went on what he thought was some sort of "owning spree" as he called it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on the events of Thor #300, Arishem still takes it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Believe it or not that's what sold me too. If you remember I was actually against using this as proof of the power difference between Celestials and Skyfathers because it was a single incident that happened so long ago and characters change in power over time. But the events in that issue were confirmed during the Sacred Invasion arc in Incredible Hercules.

Well see what happens in February of next year between them and Galactus, I may have to reconsider depending on how that went down. Odin by himself gave Galactus hell for a while. If a bunch of Celestials can take him down..............

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ghghf
any thread that has thor in it and you dont see rage or jack post means thor loses

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/WWWYKI/HatersGonnaHateRyder.gif

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Believe it or not that's what sold me too. If you remember I was actually against using this as proof of the power difference between Celestials and Skyfathers because it was a single incident that happened so long ago and characters change in power over time. But the events in that issue were confirmed during the Sacred Invasion arc in Incredible Hercules.

Well see what happens in February of next year between them and Galactus, I may have to reconsider depending on how that went down. Odin by himself gave Galactus hell for a while. If a bunch of Celestials can take him down..............

I enjoyed the story but I hated what was done to the Asgardians. Thomas specifically f*cked with Asgardian lore and history just to introduce Kirby's creations into the Marvel Universe.

He also powered down Odin and co. The notion that Gods shouldn't be anything to Cosmic types like Galactus stems from that era. Ironically, it's the anomaly based on history as a whole. Besides the Celestials would have ass raped the World Eater at the time too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.