Thor (Without Mjolnir) VS Wolverine ---Revised Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

No prep/bfr. No Mjolnir/lightning. Fight is in the forest surrounding
xavier's mansion, at night in near total darkness. fight ends when either logan's healing factor or thor's enhanced healing no longer functions.

who wins?

DarkSaint85
What is with the obsession between Thor and Wolverine??

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lawlz, why is Wild so desperate for Wolverine to beat Thor?

Next thread: An armless/legless mortal Thor vs. a White Lantern Wolverine, who wins?

Silent Master
Next up

Wolverine w/IG vs a blind armless/legless mortal Thor that's tied to a tree.

DARTH POWER
Thor still wins. Thor without Mjolnir is not very different to Hercules. He has the strength to seriously bash Wolverine in. His claws would probably cause some damage, but they will not end him.

cdtm
Wolverine gets in some good swipes. Wolverines healing factor holds out until Thor hits him. Once. big grin

Unless someone wants to argue a single Thor punch does less damage than a gunshot to the head, or any of the other ways Wolverines been laid out that contradict him getting up from class 100 hits?

akhenaten
there wont be any healing factor in this fight, there wont be any cutting and slashing in this fight, in this fight thor isnt trying to talk sense into wolverine, in this fight wolverine jumps on thor to cut him only to get his arms grabed by thor, who was able to catch harmes so no reason for him not to be able to catch wolverine, then all the fight is wolverine getting slammed against the ground until only adamantium skeleton is left on the ground, end of fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by cdtm
Wolverine gets in some good swipes. Wolverines healing factor holds out until Thor hits him. Once. big grin

Unless someone wants to argue a single Thor punch does less damage than a gunshot to the head, or any of the other ways Wolverines been laid out that contradict him getting up from class 100 hits?

Thor's been knocked by cold war era Vietnamese artillery fire! Hulk was beaten by a python! Spider-man could beat them both at the same time! Duuuuuuuuuuurdur

Citing PIS is against the forum rules. Please go read said rules, then show that you have the common courtesy to fallow them or don't bother posting.

Wolverine beats Thor in any and all pure melee exchange. In a scenario laid out like this one, where Wolverine can use his substantial stealth and hunting abilities, he just wins easier.

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thor's been knocked by cold war era Vietnamese artillery fire! Hulk was beaten by a python! Spider-man could beat them both at the same time! Duuuuuuuuuuurdur

Citing PIS is against the forum rules. Please go read said rules, then show that you have the common courtesy to fallow them or don't bother posting.

Wolverine beats Thor in any and all pure melee exchange. In a scenario laid out like this one, where Wolverine can use his substantial stealth and hunting abilities, he just wins easier.

You're citing PIS right now.

Either Wolverine can take hits from class 100 characters, or he can't. And if he can, all of his fights with streets are PIS. His fights with Cap, Deadpool, Daken, Mr. X, all PIS, because there's no way in hell any of them can do as much damage as a single punch from Hulk or whoever.

Given all the times Wolverines struggled with less, I'm inclined to believe the times he gets up from class 100s are the PIS examples, and not the entire rest of his history..

Silent Master
I like how the hundreds of examples of Wolverine getting hurt by below cl 100 hits are PIS and the dozen or so examples of him taking cl 100 hits are his average.

srankmissingnin
You're citing PIS right now.

Either Wolverine can take hits from class 100 characters, or he can't. And if he can, all of his fights with streets are PIS. His fights with Cap, Deadpool, Daken, Mr. X, all PIS, because there's no way in hell any of them can do as much damage as a single punch from Hulk or whoever.

Given all the times Wolverines struggled with less, I'm inclined to believe the times he gets up from class 100s are the PIS examples, and not the entire rest of his history..

I'm citing PIS merely to illustrate a point. Hence the "dur." You on the other hand are using PIS as the foundation of your argument.

Cap's never beaten Wolverine in fight without aid of a plot device, and his best fight was against Wayverine. Deadpool is in the same boat as Cap, he has only beaten Wolverine with the aid of a plot device (prep time or Wolverine not having a healing factor), and his best fight was also against Wayverine. Daken has only beaten Wayverine, and Mr. X is closer to Worf Effect but you can call it PIS and you wouldn't be to far off.

For every single time Wolverine has "struggled with less," there are dozens of examples of him eating class 100 shots with a smile on his face. That is how he is portrayed the VAST majority of the time. Anything that doesn't conform with the majority representation of character is PIS unless there is reason provided in the story (IE a plot device).

cdtm
Wayverine?

Daniel Way virtually had Wolverine punk Sabertooth while unconscious. Was he really that bad to Logan?

srankmissingnin
Wayverine?

Daniel Way virtually had Wolverine punk Sabertooth while unconscious. Was he really that bad to Logan?

I think you are confusing Daniel Way and Jeff Loeb. Wolverine and Sabretooth never fought under Way's pen.

Daniel Way is the second worst Wolverine writer in history of Wolverine canon, and he wrote one of the weakest incarnations of the character.

-Pr-
Citing PIS isn't against forum rules if it applies and isn't just someone whining.

cdtm
Granted, Daniel Way tends to downplay healing factors... He's doing it to Deadpool too, with him actually being affected by stuff he used to shrug off in the past...

But you can discard the Wayverine stuff, and Logans still taken damage against sub cl 100's more than he's shrugged off cl 100 hits, by a wide margin.

If Wolverine was really that tough, no street or meta should even bother him. He'd be like Lobo, walking through automatic gunfire and bombs, basically ignoring punches from the street and meta tier and even laughing about how weak they are.. But he simply isn't normally written that way.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
Citing PIS isn't against forum rules if it applies and isn't just someone whining.

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

There no instance where PIS applies, by the very definition of the term it never applies... confused

cdtm
I think you are confusing Daniel Way and Jeff Loeb. Wolverine and Sabretooth never fought under Way's pen.

Daniel Way is the second worst Wolverine writer in history of Wolverine canon, and he wrote one of the weakest incarnations of the character.

Heh, you're right,

That's not even Wolverine: Origins material., it's Wolverine: First Class under Lente. My mistake.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Whether Skrank likes something or not is the most accurate measure for a comics validity, don't forget that cdtm.

srankmissingnin
Granted, Daniel Way tends to downplay healing factors... He's doing it to Deadpool too, with him actually being affected by stuff he used to shrug off in the past...

Yes Waypool is weaker then Deadpool as well.

But you can discard the Wayverine stuff, and Logans still taken damage against sub cl 100's more than he's shrugged off cl 100 hits, by a wide margin.

lol

Buddy that isn't even remotely accurate. For every example of Wolverine being downed by less then class 100s there are dozens of him eating the best shots of Marvel's high tier characters. Wolverine has fought Hulk more than he has fought Captain America, Deadpool, Punisher, and Daredevil combined, and Hulk isn't the only brick he has slugged it out with. Wayverine is inconstant with how Wolverine is typically portrayed, Wayverine is the outlier and of very little consequence in a forum match.

If Wolverine was really that tough, no street or meta should even bother him. He'd be like Lobo, walking through automatic gunfire and bombs, basically ignoring punches from the street and meta tier and even laughing about how weak they are.. But he simply isn't normally written that way.

He is written like that all the time... confused

-Pr-
The "No PIS" Rule

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

There no instance where PIS applies, by the very definition of the term it never applies... confused

yes, which means you can't use instances of PIS as evidence. Not that you can't call something PIS if it clearly is and someone is trying to use it in a debate.

Silent Master
The "No PIS" Rule

Like the times cl 100 people have trouble with Wolverine.

Silent Master
Buddy that isn't even remotely accurate. For every example of Wolverine being downed by less then class 100s there are dozens of him eating the best shots of Marvel's high tier characters.

Ok, how about this, you post 2 dozen different fights where Wolverine stands up to cl 100 hits and other posters will post 1 example where Wolverine gets hurt by less and we'll see who runs out of examples first, deal?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes, which means you can't use instances of PIS as evidence. Not that you can't call something PIS if it clearly is and someone is trying to use it in a debate.

http://image.com.com/tv/images/genie_images/story/2011_usa/t/TVD-3x08/TVD-3x08_werewolves.gif

Confused Elena face

Are you trying to say that calling someone out for PIS isn't against the rules? Because... I don't know what that even needed to be said. If someone used Surfer getting koed by bricks as a reason for him losing that would be PIS and against forum rules, someone pointing out that it is PIS isn't against the rules...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, how about this, you post 2 dozen different fights where Wolverine stands up to cl 100 hits and other posters will post 1 example where Wolverine gets hurt by less and we'll see who runs out of examples first, deal?

Wolverine respect thread. Go read it.

-Pr-
http://image.com.com/tv/images/genie_images/story/2011_usa/t/TVD-3x08/TVD-3x08_werewolves.gif

Confused Elena face

Are you trying to say that calling someone out for PIS isn't against the rules? Because... I don't know what that even needed to be said. If someone used Surfer getting koed by bricks as a reason for him losing that would be PIS and against forum rules, someone pointing out that it is PIS isn't against the rules...

Now you're getting it.

And yes, it did seem like it needed to be said.

abhilegend
So wolverine is now a top tier brick.

snowdragon
Originally posted by wildernesss

xavier's mansion, at night in near total darkness. fight ends when either logan's healing factor or thor's enhanced healing no longer functions.

who wins?

These stipulations are going to give Wolverine the win.

srankmissingnin
Like the times cl 100 people have trouble with Wolverine.

I understand that for some people it is difficult to comprehend that a fast enough healing factor and Adamantium weaponry are a suitable alternative for the standard brick strength + durability archetype... but it is. Wolverine's healing factor gives him damage soak on par with Marvel's top tier bricks, and his Adamantium claws give him a weapon that can effectively bypass the durability of those same bricks. I know it is very confusing for you, I see you standing their with a dumfounded look on your face stammering "But but but Wolverine is weaker so... like he isn't as strong... so how can he still fight strong guys?" Its true Wolverine doesn't have super strength and durability to match top tier bricks... but he doesn't need it. He has a different set of abilities that accomplish the same thing as the standard brick archetype. Bricks get their damage soak from durability, Wolverine gets his damage soak from a healing factor. Bricks get their damage output from super strength, Wolverine gets his from a set of deus ex machina claws that multiply all durability by zero for %100 armor pen. Not an incredibly complicated equation... I'm not sure why you have so much trouble with it. It's like substituting butter with olive oil or something, they are different but the both serve the same purpose.

Silent Master
Wolverine respect thread. Go read it.

Wolverine comics, go read them.

JakeTheBank
lmao

Another Thor/Wolverine thread where Thor is gimped or Wolverine is amped....

And Thor still wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao

Another Thor/Wolverine thread where Thor is gimped or Wolverine is amped....

And Thor still wins. gtfo

this is spite thread against thor...that you STILL think thor wins reveals your bias

Silent Master

srankmissingnin

Silent Master
lmao

Wolverine's never even fought X-Cutioner, hell I don't think the two have ever even met. You don't need go out of your way to try and proof you haven't read any Wolverine comics, I already know that. You are a hoot.

They have and Wolverine got a rib cracked, I remember the X-boards throwing a fit.

Sin I AM
this fight is spite.......i hate u guys waste so much time debating in pointless threads

Starscream M
They have and Wolverine got a rib cracked, I remember the X-boards throwing a fit. dood....adamantium ribs cannot crack

Starscream M
Originally posted by wildernesss

who wins? you've handicapped thor way too much

without mjonlir/lightning, he HAS to engage logan close up. and thor ain't hulk, his hf cannot sustain the deep cuts logan can deliver nor can he amp his strength to ko logan.

thor loses.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood....adamantium ribs cannot crack

The scene is mentioned here

http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/view/108222/26673757/ Most_horrible__inconsistent_moments_in_comic_histo
ry?pg=3

srankmissingnin
They have and Wolverine got a rib cracked, I remember the X-boards throwing a fit.

Wolverine never fought X-Cutioner.

The scene is mentioned here

http://fans.marvel.com/go/thread/view/108222/26673757/ Most_horrible__inconsistent_moments_in_comic_histo
ry?pg=3

Gauntlet and X-Cutioner are two different characters. Sheesh.

Sin I AM
you've handicapped thor way too much

without mjonlir/lightning, he HAS to engage logan close up. and thor ain't hulk, his hf cannot sustain the deep cuts logan can deliver nor can he amp his strength to ko logan.

thor loses.

exactly!! without mjolnir, thor has to take every cut and he does not have the slash stab durability and hf to withstand it.

The only reason Wolverine hangs with Class 100s in marvel is due to his claws, they are a dex es enabling him to harm those he shouldnt be able too, since a vast majority of bipedal marvel bricks (sans juggernaut) are easily cut by admantium. Now try that shite with a dc brick, like clark or teth and take away his flight and he would get stomped.

D-Block
Quick question anyone has Wolverine ever stabbed Thor or has he just scratched him before? I've seen the Arm scan but it's been a while.

Silent Master
Wolverine never fought X-Cutioner.

Gauntlet and X-Cutioner are two different characters. Sheesh.

Even if I got the character that did it wrong, he still had a rib cracked by a below cl 100 character.

Starscream M
Originally posted by D-Block
Quick question anyone has Wolverine ever stabbed Thor or has he just scratched him before? I've seen the Arm scan but it's been a while. marvel has a policy of not letting its big names get maimed unless you can heal

so you have wolverine who can slice up hulk real well

but you'll never have wolverine cut thor or even captain america badly because those two would be maimed or crippled

ie, wolverine did cut off King thor's arm straight off (that was ok, since king thor was only a temporary character)

so, in short, wolverine can easily cut thor apart, but Marvel would never allow it

JakeTheBank
He's scratched him with slashes that his Asgardian skin resisted mostly. He also stabbed him and didn't do any fatal damage.

Thor also healed fairly quickly from them, too.

And no, Wolverine NEVER cut off King Thor's arm.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor-1.jpg

I don't get why people keep assuming he did.

Silent Master
marvel has a policy of not letting its big names get maimed unless you can heal

so you have wolverine who can slice up hulk real well

but you'll never have wolverine cut thor or even captain america badly because those two would be maimed or crippled

ie, wolverine did cut off King thor's arm straight off (that was ok, since king thor was only a temporary character)

so, in short, wolverine can easily cut thor apart, but Marvel would never allow it

Wolverine did not cut KT's arm off.

DarkSaint85
Can Thor not summon wind and storms? Maybe no need for Storm-level control, but how gimped is he by having no Mjolnir?

srankmissingnin
Even if I got the character that did it wrong, he still had a rib cracked by a below cl 100 character.

Assuming he was being literal... which he clearly wasn't.

JakeTheBank
Yes, he can still summon wind and storms without Mjolnir, but per the OP, he's not allowed to. Of course, that's a smart move banning him from doing so, because if he did, the fight would still be spite.

As is, Thor wins the majority.

srankmissingnin
I don't get why people keep assuming he did.

Because Wolverine slashed at him, Thor is then shown holding his arm above some slash marks, and then his arm is gone. Do the math. Comics are written to be digested by children, the simplest answer is probably the right one, the idea that Thor lost his arms by some unknown attack off panel is - frankly - absurd.

Silent Master
Assuming he was being literal... which he clearly wasn't.

Even if he wasn't being literal about it being cracked, it still injured him...otherwise he'd have said he was fine. So the example still counts as being hurt/injured by below cl 100 force.

Therefore you have to post at least 168 examples of Wolverine taking cl 100 hits.

Silent Master
Because Wolverine slashed at him, Thor is then shown holding his arm above some slash marks, and then his arm is gone. Do the math. Comics are written to be digested by children, the simplest answer is probably the right one, the idea that Thor lost his arms by some unknown attack off panel is - frankly - absurd.

His arm isn't shown as gone until after his fight with the Hulk and Thing.

D-Block
Thanks for the info Jake and Starscream M. Thats what I thought Jake Thor Skin Was tough enough that Wolverine would not have the strength or have not shown it to make any serious wounds. Thanks for the scans also.

JakeTheBank
Because Wolverine

Yeah, I'm aware that this is the reason most of the nonsense is spewed.

He still had both arms when he fought Hulk and Thing, without the OF mind you.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor1.jpg

Trying to cite that Wolverine de-limbed Thor is phucking retarded, tbh.

Silent Master
Yes, he can still summon wind and storms without Mjolnir, but per the OP, he's not allowed to. Of course, that's a smart move banning him from doing so, because if he did, the fight would still be spite.

As is, Thor wins the majority.

Actually the OP just said no Mjolnir/lightning...that still leaves things like rain, wind, hail etc

JakeTheBank
Actually the OP just said no Mjolnir/lightning...that still leaves things like rain, wind, hail etc

I'm sure they'll be banned too.

srankmissingnin
Even if he wasn't being literal about it being cracked, it still injured him...otherwise he'd have said he was fine. So the example still counts as being hurt/injured by below cl 100 force.

Therefore you have to post at least 168 examples of Wolverine taking cl 100 hits.

He injured Wolverine with an energy blast, which very well could have been - and likely was - the equivalent of a class 100 blow, considering he has advanced futuristic weaponry courtesy of Apocalypse. Anyway, Wolverine was only injured for a panel or two, then he was right back in the battle fighting off hundreds of enemies.

Wolverine has baseline human durability, he can get hurt by anything that would hurt a standard human, but he heals. What you need to find are examples where he was koed by less then class 100 blows.

Starscream M

I don't get why people keep assuming he did. jake, logan did cut off king thor's arm. in your scan, you can see king thor clutching his arm...it was prob only held up by tendons.

it fell off later.

Silent Master
He injured Wolverine with an energy blast, which very well could have been - and likely was - the equivalent of a class 100 blow, considering he has advanced futuristic weaponry courtesy of Apocalypse. Anyway, Wolverine was only injured for a panel or two, then he was right back in the battle fighting off hundreds of enemies.

Wolverine has baseline human durability, he can get hurt by anything that would hurt a standard human, but he heals. What you need to find are examples where he was koed by less then class 100 blows.

Prove that the energy blast was equal to a cl 100 hit.

BTW, even ignoring that one...you'd still have to post 144 examples for Wolverine in order to back up your claim.

Silent Master
jake, logan did cut off king thor's arm. in your scan, you can see king thor clutching his arm...it was prob only held up by tendons.

it fell off later.

Prove it.

Starscream M
Prove it. in the scan where KT kills captain america, his left arm (the one logan sliced) is missing

gee, coincidence? I think not.

JakeTheBank
jake, logan did cut off king thor's arm. in your scan, you can see king thor clutching his arm...it was prob only held up by tendons.

it fell off later.

baka

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor2.jpg

He lost his arm after hours of fighting Hulk and Thing.

Wolverine didn't cut off his arm. And it's asinine to assume that he did because in Bizarro World that just sounds about right.

Silent Master
in the scan where KT kills captain america, his left arm (the one logan sliced) is missing

You mean the scene that comes after Thor's fight with the Hulk and Thing?

Starscream M

He lost his arm after hours of fighting Hulk and Thing.

Wolverine didn't cut off his arm. And it's asinine to assume that he did because in Bizarro World that just sounds about right. are you seriously that delusional jake? cuz i dont believe you are

so what, you think hulk or thing bit off his arm during the fight?!!

have some common sense man, wolverine cut his arm deeply through the bone, and it was held up barely by some sinewy tendons

in the ensuing fight with hulk and thing, his arm fell off...that still credits to Wolverine for cutting it

srankmissingnin
Yeah, I'm aware that this is the reason most of the nonsense is spewed.

He still had both arms when he fought Hulk and Thing, without the OF mind you.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor1.jpg

Trying to cite that Wolverine de-limbed Thor is phucking retarded, tbh.

Please show me where Thor's left arm is visible while fighting Hulk and Thing? The implications of the issue are pretty obvious. Wolverine slashed up Thor's arm. That same arm is missing the next time he is shown. It was hanging from sinew or ligaments after Wolverine attacked, but that's about it.

I agree that it is stupid to cite it, as its an alt reality and as such it holds as much weight as Wolverine stabbing through Cap's shield. The fact that unlike the shield incident Wolverine cutting up Thor is 100% accurate is largely irrelevant. Alt realities feats are inconsequential.

Mindset
So Thor beat them with one arm.

He rapes Wolverine then.

Silent Master
are you seriously that delusional jake? cuz i dont believe you are

have some common sense man, wolverine cut his arm deeply through the bone, and it was held up barely by some sinewy tendons

in the ensuing fight with hulk and thing, his arm fell off...that still credits to Wolverine for cutting it

So, your stance in that a one-armed Mjolnirless Thor was able to defeat the Hulk and Thing in HTH combat?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
So Thor beat them with one arm.

He rapes Wolverine then. that was king thor...

Starscream M
So, your stance in that a one-armed Mjolnirless Thor was able to defeat the Hulk and Thing in HTH combat? yes, one armed king thor can beat hulk and thing

JakeTheBank
are you seriously that delusional jake? cuz i dont believe you are

The only delusion here is that Wolverine is capable of beating Thor, gimped as he is.

Of course not, don't be thick.

Except...he didn't? He cut his arm and broke the skin. That's what was shown. He didn't grievously cut to the bone nor was it assumed he did. The amount of damage he did was about the same as that in Wolverine vs. Thor; superficial flesh wounds.

Makes more sense that Thing and especially Hulk (who would have been amping for hours, btw) wound up grievously injuring Thor to the point where he lost his limb.

Wolverithmitics are hilarious.

Mindset
that was king thor... You didn't read the comic...

Mindset
yes, one armed king thor can beat hulk and thing He didn't have the OF, dolt.

Silent Master
yes, one armed king thor can beat hulk and thing

He was blocked from the Odin-power...so it was normal Thor.

JakeTheBank
yes, one armed king thor can beat hulk and thing

One armed King Thor without the Odin Force can beat Hulk and Thing.

And a Thor without the Odin Force and Mjolnir is equal to....what, exactly?

Think about it.

Mindset
One armed King Thor without the Odin Force can beat Hulk and Thing.

And a Thor without the Odin Force and Mjolnir is equal to....what, exactly?

Think about it. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar117412_8.gif

Starscream M
The only delusion here is that Wolverine is capable of beating Thor, gimped as he is.

Of course not, don't be thick.

Except...he didn't? He cut his arm and broke the skin. That's what was shown. He didn't grievously cut to the bone nor was it assumed he did. The amount of damage he did was about the same as that in Wolverine vs. Thor; superficial flesh wounds.

Makes more sense that Thing and especially Hulk (who would have been amping for hours, btw) wound up grievously injuring Thor to the point where he lost his limb.

Wolverithmitics are hilarious. so thor's arm fell off in a fight with hulk and thing...hilarious

oh, I'd like a double scoop of what you're having jake....must be a doozy

srankmissingnin
Prove that the energy blast was equal to a cl 100 hit.

BTW, even ignoring that one...you'd still have to post 144 examples for Wolverine in order to back up your claim.

Wolverine's fights alone almost put me there considering they've fought about a dozen times, and Wolverine takes probably takes an average of ten shots a fight on panel. cool

Starscream M
He was blocked from the Odin-power...so it was normal Thor. it was not normal thor....hard to categorize, but he was clearly above normal thor

JakeTheBank
Please show me where Thor's left arm is visible while fighting Hulk and Thing? The implications of the issue are pretty obvious. Wolverine slashed up Thor's arm. That same arm is missing the next time he is shown. It was hanging from sinew or ligaments after Wolverine attacked, but that's about it.

I agree that it is stupid to cite it, as its an alt reality and as such it holds as much weight as Wolverine stabbing through Cap's shield. The fact that unlike the shield incident Wolverine cutting up Thor is 100% accurate is largely irrelevant. Alt realities feats are inconsequential.

So it fell off off panel? That's retarded, sorry.

King Thor/The Reigning is consequential, actually, considering it the future of the 616 reality until King Thor went back in time to warn present day Thor of losing his humanity. All power levels/abilities are in line with their earlier counterparts. So King Thor blowing though adamantium, Cap's shield, killing Hulk and Thing without Mjolnir and the OF...all valid points to be made on Thor's behalf.

Mindset
it was not normal thor....hard to categorize, but he was clearly above normal thor Translation: I now realize I was wrong, so let me try to back peddle while saving some face.

JakeTheBank
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar117412_8.gif

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/WWWYKI/WWEInternetChampion.gif

Starscream M
Translation: I now realize I was wrong, so let me try to back peddle while saving some face. not really. he was not thor, he was vastly more powerful than normal thor...

Mindset
not really. he was not thor, he was vastly more powerful than normal thor... No, you are wrong.

Your time on the island has come to an end.

JakeTheBank
not really. he was not thor, he was vastly more powerful than normal thor...

It was a bloodlusted no holding back Thor without the OF and Mjolnir whose family and kingdom were in immediate danger by people he once considered friends and family.

So, yeah, I suppose you're right. He took the kid gloves off and destroyed the opposition. cool

Silent Master
it was not normal thor....hard to categorize, but he was clearly above normal thor

He was blocked from the Odin power, KT minus Odin power = normal Thor.

Starscream M
It was a bloodlusted no holding back Thor without the OF and Mjolnir whose family and kingdom were in immediate danger by people he once considered friends and family.

So, yeah, I suppose you're right. He took the kid gloves off and destroyed the opposition. cool explain to me what happened to his arm

Starscream M
He was blocked from the Odin power, KT minus Odin power = normal Thor. thorgonomics at work!

JakeTheBank
explain to me what happened to his arm

The Hulk and Thing.

Mainly Hulk, who I presume would have been a monster after hours of fighting. I'm sure the Ben died valiantly, though.

Silent Master

It was removed during his hours long fight with The Hulk and Thing.

thorgonomics at work!

The only amp KT had was the Odin-power, therefore w/o the Odin-power he is back to his normal power levels.

Mindset
thorgonomics at work! Don't try to coin phrases, brucey.

DarkSaint85

Ripped off by a really pissed off Hulk

Starscream M
It was removed during his hours long fight with The Hulk and Thing. it was removed? how? hulk or thing pulled it off?

JakeTheBank
thorgonomics at work!

More like common sense and critical thinking.

It was explained early on that upon Odin's death, the Odin Force passed onto Thor. He was first noticeably amped when he beat the shit out of Ulik in such a display that he never did before. And if you remove the Odin Force from Thor or prevent him from using it...

...then why shouldn't he be at pre-amped/classic levels?

Mindset
it was removed? how? hulk or thing pulled it off? Hulk bit it off.

srankmissingnin
So it fell off off panel? That's retarded, sorry.

King Thor/The Reigning is consequential, actually, considering it the future of the 616 reality until King Thor went back in time to warn present day Thor of losing his humanity. All power levels/abilities are in line with their earlier counterparts. So King Thor blowing though adamantium, Cap's shield, killing Hulk and Thing without Mjolnir and the OF...all valid points to be made on Thor's behalf.

It fell off off-panel, or he tore it off because he was hanging limb of sinew or ligaments, just getting in the way. It's not a great mystery. Wolverine was shown slashing that arm, that arm was then shown missing. I know you will do everything in your power to discredit every single thing Wolverine has done, but the implications of the issue are pretty clear and straight forward, you concocting some scenario where Hulk and Thing ripped Thor's arm off panel, and that it is just a massive coincide that it just happens to be the one Wolverine slashed up and Thor was clinging too, is just you reaching so hard that you should change your screen name to Stretch Armstrong.

And Wolverine stabbed through Cap's shield in an alternate EotS time line, where everything up to that point was the same. Stuff like this only happens in alt realities because nothing that happens in those alt realities matters in the long run so the writer can do whatever they want. The Reigning is completely and 100% inconsequential. It was an alt future. Its not 616, it has its own number designation.

Starscream M
The Hulk and Thing.

Mainly Hulk, who I presume would have been a monster after hours of fighting. I'm sure the Ben died valiantly, though. yeah, so much of a monster that he could rip thor's arm off yet ends up beaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thorgonometry is on a roll!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wolverine didn't cut Thor's arm off during Reigning. We literally see both Thor's left arm and the damage done by Wolverine. It was only superficial, barely -if any- blood was drawn.

This shit is getting ridiculous. At some point, the trolling crosses a line.

JakeTheBank
yeah, so much of a monster that he could rip thor's arm off yet ends up beaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What can I say? Thor's Earth's Mightiest Hero.

Besides, if Hulk didn't somehow seriously phuck up Thor in some context, it would have been labeled as PIS.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wolverine didn't cut Thor's arm off during Reigning. We literally see both Thor's left arm and the damage done by Wolverine which was only superficial.

This shit is getting ridiculous. At some point, the trolling crosses a line. Where does stupidity stop and trolling begin?

DarkSaint85
yeah, so much of a monster that he could rip thor's arm off yet ends up beaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same way Wolverine could slash his arm, and yet end up beaten...

Silent Master
it was removed? how? hulk or thing pulled it off?

That is one possibility.

Mindset
Thor beat Wolverine, Hulk, and Thing with one arm.

This guy is amazing.

He must have had some training from Doom off panel.

Starscream M
What can I say? Thor's Earth's Mightiest Hero.

Besides, if Hulk didn't somehow seriously phuck up Thor in some context, it would have been labeled as PIS. no, its more PIS if you claim Hulk was powerful enough to rip off Thor's arms yet loses to Thor...that is PIS.

hulk did not rip thor's arm. thor's arm fell off due to being cut deep by logan...in the ensuing fight, the further pressure caused his already cut arm to fall. that is LOGIC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where does stupidity stop and trolling begin?

If anyone blurs the line, it's them.

JakeTheBank
It fell off off-panel, or he tore it off because he was hanging limb of sinew or ligaments, just getting in the way. It's not a great mystery. Wolverine was shown slashing that arm, that arm was then shown missing. I know you will do everything in your power to discredit every single thing Wolverine has done, but the implications of the issue are pretty clear and straight forward, you concocting some scenario where Hulk and Thing ripped Thor's arm off panel, and that it is just a massive coincide that it just happens to be the one Wolverine slashed up and Thor was clinging too, is just you reaching so hard that you should change your screen name to Stretch Armstrong.

And Wolverine stabbed through Cap's shield in an alternate EotS time line, where everything up to that point was the same. Stuff like this only happens in alt realities because nothing that happens in those alt realities matters in the long run so the writer can do whatever they want. The Reigning is completely and 100% inconsequential. It was an alt future. Its not 616, it has its own number designation.

I think it's more likely a pissed off Hulk (with help from the Ben) did the number on Thor's arm. And don't strawman and think that I'm out to "get" Wolverine. I give him credit where it's due. I also give Thor credit where it's due, and Thor has a hell of a lot more credit in store.

Wolverine stabbing through Cap's shield is PIS. King Thor using the Odin Force to destroy adamantium, Cap's shield, and killing Hulk and Thing after a brutal contest is not.

Starscream M
Logan slashes thors arm....thor clings to his arm in pain, his arm appearing uselessly limp...later thor's arm is gone

it takes a true thorbag to see that sequence of scenario and conclude that logan had nothing to do with thor's arm missing! laughing out loud

JakeTheBank

This guy is amazing.

thumb up

snowdragon
People need to drop the King Thor bit.

Thor can be cut by Wolverine, he's done it before.

This fight is just built up specifically for Wolverine based on the OP's specs.

DarkSaint85
Nonetheless, if Thor could beat Hulk so badly that it overwhelms his healing factor (whilst fighting Ben as well), with an injured left arm - surely that does not bode well for Wolverine, whose HF I place as below the Hulk's?

Starscream M
And don't strawman and think that I'm out to "get" Wolverine. I give him credit where it's due. I also give Thor credit where it's due, and Thor has a hell of a lot more credit in store.
you haven't given logan an iota...while giving thor a tonguebath at the same time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no, its more PIS if you claim Hulk was powerful enough to rip off Thor's arms yet loses to Thor...that is PIS.

hulk did not rip thor's arm. thor's arm fell off due to being cut deep by logan...in the ensuing fight, the further pressure caused his already cut arm to fall. that is LOGIC.

Thor beat Hulk and Thing in a fight that lasted hours. In the process he lost an arm. What is so contradictory about that?

We see the damage done by Logan, it's superficial. Enough of this stupidity, unless you have some actual evidence shut up or I'll tell Mindset to report you.

Silent Master
Logan slashes thors arm....thor clings to his arm in pain, his arm appearing uselessly limp...later thor's arm is gone

it takes a true thorbag to see that sequence of scenario and conclude that logan had nothing to do with thor's arm missing! laughing out loud

Thor having both arms before an hours long fight with both the Hulk and Thing and only one arm after.

It takes a true Wolverine fanboy to see that sequence of scenario and conclude that logan cut Thor's arm off laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
If anyone blurs the line, it's them.

Mindset is a troll. Him agreeing with you should be a red flag, about how absurd your opinions are.

Just look at his sig and remember you are a completely unabashed fanboy who is wholly incapable of rational and objective thought. I'm honestly surprised you can even post in Thor threads, by all accounts the massive throbbing boner you get at the mere mention of his name should rob your brain of the oxygen it needs to fiction... but maybe you are just on the edge of consciousness which I suppose would explain your insane incoherent views on Thor.

JakeTheBank
you haven't given logan an iota...while giving thor a tonguebath at the same time.

He can cut Thor. I never claimed he couldn't.

And...yeah, that's about it.

Thor already showed that his skin is enough to endure a blood lusted Logan's feral swipes. He has the feats needed to KO Wolverine. He has the feats to justify he could just easily quake the earth and level the landscape with his physical might.

He has the feats to justify him winning. Logan just endures the ass kicking longer than most.

Mindset
Mindset is a troll. Him agreeing with you should be a red flag, about how absurd your opinions are.

Just look at his sig and remember you are a completely unabashed fanboy who is wholly incapable of rational and objective thought. I'm honestly surprised you can even post in Thor threads, by all accounts the massive throbbing boner you get at the mere mention of his name should rob your brain of the oxygen it needs to fiction... but maybe you are just on the edge of consciousness which I suppose would explain your insane incoherent views on Thor. I troll Thor and his fans, yet I see how retarded the argument against Thor is.

I'm probably the most unbiased poster in this thread.

Starscream M
Thor beat Hulk and Thing in a fight that lasted hours. In the process he lost an arm. What is so contradictory about that?

We see the damage done by Logan, it's superficial. Enough of this stupidity, unless you have some actual evidence shut up or I'll tell Mindset to report you. yeah it was so superficial hence why thor was clutching it right?

also, look at the MOTION LINES during the attack (since you love motion lines)....they go THROUGH thor's arm

JakeTheBank
I troll Thor and his fans, yet I see how retarded the argument against Thor is.

I'm probably the most unbiased poster in this thread.

QFT.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Just look at his sig and remember you are a completely unabashed fanboy who is wholly incapable of rational and objective thought. I'm honestly surprised you can even post in Thor threads, by all accounts the massive throbbing boner you get at the mere mention of his name should rob your brain of the oxygen it needs to fiction... but maybe you are just on the edge of consciousness which I suppose would explain your insane incoherent views on Thor.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/odintrollson-1.jpg

Silent Master
yeah it was so superficial hence why thor was clutching it right?

also, look at the MOTION LINES during the attack (since you love motion lines)....they go THROUGH thor's arm

If you want to use motion lines, they go through Thor's wrist/forearm...Thor loses the arm above the elbow.

Congrats, You just proved that Wolverine had nothing to do with Thor losing his arm.

JakeTheBank
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/odintrollson-1.jpg

^ The All-Troll

Mindset
He mad.

http://images.hitfix.com/photos/741997/Surprise-Joss-Whedon-directed-the-final-scene-of-Thor_gallery_primary.jpg

srankmissingnin
I think it's more likely a pissed off Hulk (with help from the Ben) did the number on Thor's arm. And don't strawman and think that I'm out to "get" Wolverine. I give him credit where it's due. I also give Thor credit where it's due, and Thor has a hell of a lot more credit in store.

Wolverine stabbing through Cap's shield is PIS. King Thor using the Odin Force to destroy adamantium, Cap's shield, and killing Hulk and Thing after a brutal contest is not.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me know when you are going to give Wolverine the credit he is due and hop of Thor's nuts, because someone really should document that.

A pure melee Thor with one arm beating Hulk is PIS. A pure melee Thor with one arm beating Thor and Thing is retard. A pure melee Thor sans Mjolnir beating Hulk and Thing is so stupid there isn't even an adjective suitable to describe it.

Starscream M
one swipe at thor's eyes and logan wins

logan wins majority under this set of unfair circumstances (for thor)

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Lokilaugh.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah it was so superficial hence why thor was clutching it right?

facepalm

No one said he wasn't hurt, but the idea that he cut Thor's arm off is retarded.

And yet the part that gets slashed is still attached. It's not even bleeding. We see the damage done, it's minimal, you have no ground to stand on.

Now for the last time, present some evidence or shut the f*ck up. My patience for your stupidity is reaching an end.

JakeTheBank
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me know when you are going to give Wolverine the credit he is due and hop of Thor's nuts, because someone really should document that.

A pure melee Thor with one arm beating Hulk is PIS. A pure melee Thor with one arm beating Thor and Thing is retard. A pure melee Thor sans Mjolnir beating Hulk and Thing is so stupid there isn't even an adjective suitable to describe it.

The butt-hurt is strong with this one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said:
Whether Skrank likes something or not is the most accurate measure for a comics validity, don't forget that cdtm.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558158&pagenumber=1

Starscream M
facepalm

No one said he wasn't hurt, but the idea that he cut Thor's arm off is retarded.

And yet the part that gets slashed is still attached. It's not even bleeding. We see the damage done, it's minimal, you have no ground to stand on.

Now for the last time, present some evidence or shut the f*ck up. My patience for your stupidity is reaching an end. my evidence is this:

logan cuts thor's arm
thor's arm later is missing

thats all the evidence any sane, normal well-adjusted person should need. but for a thorbag, apparently thats not enough.

we're now supposed to believe that hulk either bit through or ripped off thor's arm...despite how preposterous that idea is...just so we can deny logan credit.

Silent Master
facepalm

Now for the last time, present some evidence or shut the f*ck up. My patience for your stupidity is reaching an end.

If Thor was cut as badly as they're saying, why isn't the arm bleeding?

srankmissingnin
The butt-hurt is strong with this one.

Dude, you don't even think a Wolverine could beat Thor if they were both completely powerless. Lets not pretend for a second that you are capable of being objective on this subject matter.

Silent Master
my evidence is this:

logan cuts thor's arm

thats all the evidence any sane, normal well-adjusted person should need. but for a thorbag, apparently thats not enough.

we're now supposed to believe that hulk either bit through or ripped off thor's arm...despite how preposterous that idea is...just so we can deny logan credit.

Actually it's

Logan cuts Thor's arm
Thor is shown to still have both arms
Thor spends hours fighting the Hulk and Thing
Thor now only has one arm.

JakeTheBank
my evidence is this:

logan cuts thor's arm

Fx7Z5B3wWmE

srankmissingnin
If Thor was cut as badly as they're saying, why isn't the arm bleeding?

Because it was a PSR book, which is the equivalent of a A (9 years old and up) rating on current comics?

Starscream M
srank, don't bother wasting your time any further...they're hopeless

Rage.Of.Olympus
my evidence is this:

logan cuts thor's arm

Can someone please circle the area where Wolverine slashes Thor on the panel where we see his arm as to indicate to Starscream that the damage done was superficial? I think he needs some help to recognize how stupid his argument is, I would but I'm on my other laptop so I don't have the scan.

We're supposed to believe that somehow Hulk/Thing managed to rip Thor's arm off. It's hardly unbelievable, fighting an enraged Savage Hulk/Thing for hours would clearly result in some injuries.

Do we need a mod ruling to shut you up? If you want the ability to troll or as long as you like, go to Herochat.

Silent Master

JakeTheBank
Can someone please circle the area where Wolverine slashes Thor on the panel where we see his arm as to indicate to Starscream that the damage done was superficial? I think he needs some help to recognize how stupid his argument is, I would but I'm on my other laptop so I don't have the scan.

We're supposed to believe that somehow Hulk/Thing managed to rip Thor's arm off. It's hardly unbelievable, fighting an enraged Savage Hulk/Thing for hours would clearly result in some injuries.

Do we need a mod ruling to shut you up? If you want the ability to troll or as long as you like, go to Herochat.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor-2.jpg

I circled both where Logan's downward swipe occurs and Thor clutching his arm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because it was a PSR book, which is the equivalent of a A (9 years old and up) rating on current comics?

Can someone post a scan of an impaled Hulk lying face down in his own blood?

This shit is just desperate.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor2.jpg

Mindset
At worst Thor's hand would have been cut off.

Starscream M

I circled both where Logan's downward swipe occurs and Thor clutching his arm. lol get a phucking life

are you seriously trying to say thor is clutching his arm was not related to logan's slash now?

its getting worse and worse with you thorbags getting more and more emboldened to ridiculously slant what happened

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor-2.jpg

I circled both where Logan's downward swipe occurs and Thor clutching his arm.

Thanks, I doubt it'll make a difference as Starscream is firmly against making sense but at least we tried.

JakeTheBank
lol get a phucking life

are you seriously trying to say thor is clutching his arm was not related to logan's slash now?

its getting worse and worse with you thorbags getting more and more emboldened to ridiculously slant what happened

SrjMkeXGfGM

Silent Master
lol get a phucking life

After the slash, Thor still had both arms that there wasn't any blood...therefore the slash wasn't very deep.

cdtm

This guy is amazing.

Doom can be magnanimous.

Mindset
SrjMkeXGfGM HAHAHA, I didn't even watch the vid, but the pic is hilarious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol get a phucking life

This guy just likes being mocked.

Starscream M
This guy just likes being mocked. so why was thor clutching his arm moments after logan's slash? answer that pls

JakeTheBank
Because Thor still feels pain?

When I get a paper cut, I wince and briefly touch the area out of instinct. Doesn't mean my god damn finger is about to fall off.

DARTH POWER
Dude, you don't even think a Wolverine could beat Thor if they were both completely powerless. Lets not pretend for a second that you are capable of being objective on this subject matter.

Urmm with thousands of years of combat experience thats not so hard to believe.

And for the people who think Wolverine wins this, do you also think Wolverine would take Hercules in a fight?! Because Thor without Mjolnir and Lightning is pretty much physically a match for Hercules as shown time and time again.

Mindset
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Urmm with thousands of years of combat experience thats not so hard to believe.

And for the people who think Wolverine wins this, do you also think Wolverine would take Hercules in a fight?! Because Thor without Mjolnir and Lightning is pretty much physically a match for Hercules as shown time and time again. Yes, they do.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>