Superman 1 Million vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best who wins this and how?

akhenaten
Superman 1 Million stomps, overall too powerful got way too many options to defeat prime, i will go with puting a force jacket on prime then enhance it with his force vision and tear prime apart

or simply punch his ass back to his basement

JakeTheBank
Edge to 1 Million.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Edge to 1 Million. Are you talking golden prime or sbp prime w/ GA. Personally I think Supes 1 mil is weaker than either.

Galan007
Where feats of strength and speed are concerned, S1M isn't beating anything other than the weakest incarnation of Prime. In fact, force-vision and telepathy are the only real advantages S1M has--and tbh, I'm not really even sure how far those abilities would take him.

...I suppose S1M could use FV to contain Prime long enough to constitute a forum win, but it's hard to imagine him outright beating Prime through some other alternative means. /shrug

guy222
prime

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Where feats of strength and speed are concerned, S1M isn't beating anything other than the weakest incarnation of Prime. In fact, force-vision and telepathy are the only real advantages S1M has--and tbh, I'm not really even sure how far those abilities would take him.

...I suppose S1M could use FV to contain Prime long enough to constitute a forum win, but it's hard to imagine him outright beating Prime through some other alternative means. /shrug if the lanterns couldn't contain him collectively in a wall of will I don't see 1 mil doing squat.

Diesldude
SBP wins.

akhenaten
people here dont know much about superman 1 million, what did SBP ever do? what are his feats? give me a break will you? S1M didnt have much apearences like prime did or as a matter of fact not as many FIGHTS...but he got couple of feats under his belt that put him easily over prime and not that easily over GA SBP.

first of all punching the time barrier shacking the foundations of time itself sending shockwaves thruought the entire timeline, altering events accidently and punching 853 centeries into thefuture... all that while being greatly depowered to the point he used his last energy, so that means a S1M with much less than 50% of his power can perform PC feats that can easily match primes most powerful one, doesnt take a genious to realise that at full power S1M >>>>PRIME

holding back a rushing galaxy with all its mass and force , slowing it down and fighting it long enough for titano to arrive and help, that alone shows us that his force vision is far greater than that green lantern wall bullcrap people claim, also let it be noted that the galaxy was rushing forward and not just standing still, so it proves us that S1M is powerful enough to move galaxies at regular basis.

containing solaris in his force vision is a very great feat since solaris was portrayed as the all powerful evil force that could destroy galaxies of life which is probably the galactus version of DC, again a feat far above anything SBP ever did.

kal kent was stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon and was portrayed to bein several places at the same time and still able to save a man from a nano second bomb explosion, what speed feats does prime have to supress that? Galan how can yousay prime is faster when he doesnt even have speed feats to supress ordinary superman? that alone without a doubt should tell us S1M is faster than him

also kal kents shields are able to whitstand galactic hazard and super nova as was showed in the arc when warlords aproached his universe to explore it and S1M took them to a tour, he was able to contain the war lord in his force field without any effort at all, it was a literally "a walk in the park" for S1M floating in space with the war lord in his force field protecting him from all kind of galactic hazard and nova explosions that made the warlord piss his pants of fear and run away from that galaxy

Galan how can you say that S1M can beat only the weakest prime with those feats? are you for real man? you wana tell me that the SBP that had trouble with superboy and was matched by heralds is a match for S1M? Superman 1 Million while depowered sniffed away firestorm with easy without any effort that alone shows you how far above the herald league he is, what did SBP or GA SBP ever do to earn that? did they display abilities to match galaxies? and no GA SBP is not stronger than 1 Million and not faster and not nothing.

Superman 1 Million without any powers just physically is perhaps on par with GA SBP only faster than him, BUT if we add all thepowers he has he stomps GA SBP, you assume his powers just wont work on prime? his powers are matched by galaxies and thats out of primes league, S1M was able to easily control All Star Superman with his telepathy so why shouldnt it work on SBP?

I AM sorry people but anyone and i do mean any single one person that said prime wins is either just Biased towards prime or just doesnt know enough about 1 Million

Uriel005
lol no

akhenaten
Originally posted by Uriel005
lol no

trolling much? erm

Uriel005
not at all. Oh btw in the RKT & Supes 1 mil vs Prime and Monarch forgot to mention the events of Lo3W. Yeah. Killing off a good number of high end Legion members and essentially only getting beaten by the collective legion by a bfr... Yeah DC 1 mil definitely has comparable feats under his belt. lol. u mad bro?

Galan007
Originally posted by akhenaten
people here dont know much about superman 1 million, what did SBP ever do? what are his feats? give me a break will you? S1M didnt have much apearences like prime did or as a matter of fact not as many FIGHTS...but he got couple of feats under his belt that put him easily over prime and not that easily over GA SBP.

first of all punching the time barrier shacking the foundations of time itself sending shockwaves thruought the entire timeline, altering events accidently and punching 853 centeries into thefuture... all that while being greatly depowered to the point he used his last energy, so that means a S1M with much less than 50% of his power can perform PC feats that can easily match primes most powerful one, doesnt take a genious to realise that at full power S1M >>>>PRIME

holding back a rushing galaxy with all its mass and force , slowing it down and fighting it long enough for titano to arrive and help, that alone shows us that his force vision is far greater than that green lantern wall bullcrap people claim, also let it be noted that the galaxy was rushing forward and not just standing still, so it proves us that S1M is powerful enough to move galaxies at regular basis.

containing solaris in his force vision is a very great feat since solaris was portrayed as the all powerful evil force that could destroy galaxies of life which is probably the galactus version of DC, again a feat far above anything SBP ever did.

kal kent was stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon and was portrayed to bein several places at the same time and still able to save a man from a nano second bomb explosion, what speed feats does prime have to supress that? Galan how can yousay prime is faster when he doesnt even have speed feats to supress ordinary superman? that alone without a doubt should tell us S1M is faster than him

also kal kents shields are able to whitstand galactic hazard and super nova as was showed in the arc when warlords aproached his universe to explore it and S1M took them to a tour, he was able to contain the war lord in his force field without any effort at all, it was a literally "a walk in the park" for S1M floating in space with the war lord in his force field protecting him from all kind of galactic hazard and nova explosions that made the warlord piss his pants of fear and run away from that galaxy

Galan how can you say that S1M can beat only the weakest prime with those feats? are you for real man? you wana tell me that the SBP that had trouble with superboy and was matched by heralds is a match for S1M? Superman 1 Million while depowered sniffed away firestorm with easy without any effort that alone shows you how far above the herald league he is, what did SBP or GA SBP ever do to earn that? did they display abilities to match galaxies? and no GA SBP is not stronger than 1 Million and not faster and not nothing.

Superman 1 Million without any powers just physically is perhaps on par with GA SBP only faster than him, BUT if we add all thepowers he has he stomps GA SBP, you assume his powers just wont work on prime? his powers are matched by galaxies and thats out of primes league, S1M was able to easily control All Star Superman with his telepathy so why shouldnt it work on SBP?

I AM sorry people but anyone and i do mean any single one person that said prime wins is either just Biased towards prime or just doesnt know enough about 1 Million Punching time? Yeah, Prime has done that and more.

Being stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon? Yeah, that isn't a feat--especially given the fact that even at FULL power, S1M had to use Jupiter's gravity to "sling shot" himself to superluminal velocities in the vacuum of space--implying that he was unable to travel FTL unaided. Aside from that type of 'sketchiness', he has no speed FEATS that put him above Prime.

I'm well aware of what S1M's FV is capable of. That's why I said he might be able to contain Prime long enough with said FV to constitute a forum win. That is literally the only advantage he has.

Prime has shattered through time/space/dimensions. He has thrown planets around the universe like ping pong balls (GA Prime physically destroyed planets with the same degree of ease.) He has shown resistance to even the most potent magics. He has blitzed multiple speedsters. He has beaten the most powerful heroes in DC simultaneously. He has tanked an explosion that destroyed an entire universe. His on panel FEATS are simply better than those of S1M. I love S1M, but those are the facts.

akhenaten
Punching time? Yeah, Prime has done that and more.

Being stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon? Yeah, that isn't a feat--especially given the fact that even at FULL power, S1M had to use Jupiter's gravity to "sling shot" himself to superluminal velocities in the vacuum of space--implying that he was unable to travel FTL unaided. Aside from that type of 'sketchiness', he has no speed FEATS that put him above Prime.

I'm well aware of what S1M's FV is capable of. That's why I said he might be able to contain Prime long enough with said FV to constitute a forum win. That is literally the only advantage he has.

Prime has shattered through time/space/dimensions. He has thrown planets around the universe like ping pong balls (GA Prime physically destroyed planets with the same degree of ease.) He has shown resistance to even the most potent magics. He has blitzed multiple speedsters. He has beaten the most powerful heroes in DC simultaneously. He has tanked an explosion that destroyed an entire universe. His on panel FEATS are simply better than those of S1M. I love S1M, but those are the facts.

nop... what prime did was breaking a reality barrier in the form of a wall, altering couple events and i guess it can also be displayed as effecting time BUT you miss the real point, real point is that S1M while breaking the time was depowered to the point he couldnt fly he didnt even have his heat vision... he admited he is using his last energy and not only that he just broke time but he punched it 853 centeries into the future, again as i said before there is a huge difference between just breaking the time barrier and traveling that far in time with punches, as i said its like swiming a pool or swiming an ocean

who shouldnt we go by that statement if S1M himself used it? writers used it to describe him in the 1 million arc... why shouldnt we take it?

yes he does have speed feats to put him above prime since prime doesnt have any to even supress ordinary superman, S1M was at several places at the same exact time and he was able to contain anano second bomb before it exploded while being in space and the bomb was inside the sheep , what speed feats does prime have? what?

about the jupiter gravity thing? where was it exactly? i got all 1million apearences and i dont recall that, would love if you could adress me to that feat

his force vision isnt the only advantage he has, S1M is faster, probably stronger seing how his breaking time while being greatly depowered is unmatched by prime, and he has too many powers for prime, he got force jackets, complete energy manipulation,he got telepathy that was able to hurt all star superman so no reason for it not to work on prime, his breath alone can destroy a giant red star, his heat vision destroyed hourman 1million and made ashes out of him, every single side power he has is greater than ordinary superman by much, come on man do you honestly think prime is a match for him? S1M doesnt have to just contain primein his force vision he can squash prime inside that force field, a force field that contain solaris and holding off charging galaxies? the dude is crazy as far as power he will stomp prime or GA SBP or what ever prime

prime shattered dimensions? kal kent at full power travels dimensions and time, when depowered to the point he is losing all his powers he breaks time and punch the hell outof it so thats>> what prime did and under what condition

prime throw around planets like ping ping balls? S1M holding off charging galaxies, again his feat >>>>>>>>>>>>>> primes feat

no prime didnt beat the most powerful heroes at the same time, he couldnt even take teen titans at the same time, and what did GA SBP do? destroy a planet and kill an alternate version of zod? not enough

i dont agree, Superman 1 million has by far the better feats, less feats but by far better

listen galan if you feel i am acting like a jerk with you than i am sorry i am just stating the things as i see them judging by feats, why do i bother telling you that? you are one of the 3 posters i respect very much on those boards so i dont want you to think i am trolling you or something, i admit you know more than me overall about comics easily, but 1 million is my favorite so i know this guy

Uriel005
Smelling some hard core wanking

akhenaten
Smelling some hard core wanking

funny its comming from a SBP wanker, hey i got a question if you wank SBP so much why didnt you defend him on all his threads vs king thor? oh i know why you were to scared to face the thor fans right? so you let it slide by, but here you see some new guy and you think wooopididu now i can finally wank prime, only thing is you failed because i know both characters and its laughable to think SBP is even in KAL KENT's leage, GA SBP is closer but still not enough.

have to go now, hope when i get back you put up an argument or just quit, because seriously man i pointed out all there feats side by side... S1M is greater and its a fact.

Galan007
nop... what prime did was breaking a reality barrier in the form of a wall, altering couple events and i guess it can also be displayed as effecting time BUT you miss the real point, real point is that S1M while breaking the time was depowered to the point he couldnt fly he didnt even have his heat vision... he admited he is using his last energy and not only that he just broke time but he punched it 853 centeries into the future, again as i said before there is a huge difference between just breaking the time barrier and traveling that far in time with punches, as i said its like swiming a pool or swiming an ocean

who shouldnt we go by that statement if S1M himself used it? writers used it to describe him in the 1 million arc... why shouldnt we take it?

yes he does have speed feats to put him above prime since prime doesnt have any to even supress ordinary superman, S1M was at several places at the same exact time and he was able to contain anano second bomb before it exploded while being in space and the bomb was inside the sheep , what speed feats does prime have? what?

about the jupiter gravity thing? where was it exactly? i got all 1million apearences and i dont recall that, would love if you could adress me to that feat

his force vision isnt the only advantage he has, S1M is faster, probably stronger seing how his breaking time while being greatly depowered is unmatched by prime, and he has too many powers for prime, he got force jackets, complete energy manipulation,he got telepathy that was able to hurt all star superman so no reason for it not to work on prime, his breath alone can destroy a giant red star, his heat vision destroyed hourman 1million and made ashes out of him, every single side power he has is greater than ordinary superman by much, come on man do you honestly think prime is a match for him? S1M doesnt have to just contain primein his force vision he can squash prime inside that force field, a force field that contain solaris and holding off charging galaxies? the dude is crazy as far as power he will stomp prime or GA SBP or what ever prime

prime shattered dimensions? kal kent at full power travels dimensions and time, when depowered to the point he is losing all his powers he breaks time and punch the hell outof it so thats>> what prime did and under what condition

prime throw around planets like ping ping balls? S1M holding off charging galaxies, again his feat >>>>>>>>>>>>>> primes feat

no prime didnt beat the most powerful heroes at the same time, he couldnt even take teen titans at the same time, and what did GA SBP do? destroy a planet and kill an alternate version of zod? not enough

i dont agree, Superman 1 million has by far the better feats, less feats but by far better

listen galan if you feel i am acting like a jerk with you than i am sorry i am just stating the things as i see them judging by feats, why do i bother telling you that? you are one of the 3 posters i respect very much on those boards so i dont want you to think i am trolling you or something, i admit you know more than me overall about comics easily, but 1 million is my favorite so i know this guy Listen, you're a sock. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. You've wanked S1M several times in the past much like this. That's how I know it's you.

Anyhow...

1.) S1M had to use Jupiter's gravity to reach superluminal velocity:

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9816/s1m1.th.jpg
...Thus the obvious implication is that he was unable to reach said velocity by himself.

---

2.) S1M never reacted by the nanosecond to a bomb. Never. That's your own conjecture of the event. Like I said: he has no speed FEATS beyond Superman/Superman Prime. Undebatable. If you still disagree, please post scans of the instances and we'll go from there. If you do opt to post scans, please post feats, not statements. smile

---

3.) S1M never, I repeat, NEVER "held off a charging galaxy". Hell, he flat-out states: "But even I CAN'T hold back the weight of an entire galaxy":

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9480/s1m2.th.jpg

---

4.) Prime hurling planets around the universe with ease is a FAR greater strength feat than S1M EVER displayed on panel. Bring up S1M's "punching through time" feat all you want--like I said: Prime's done that and more. He's also tanked universe-busting energy attacks, as well as pure anti-matter energy (yet even more feats beyond anything S1M's got.)

---

5.) Yes, Prime (at less than full power) steamrolled through the most powerful heroes in DC. Fact. Read Sinestro Corps War if you don't believe me.

Uriel005
Listen, you're a sock. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. You've wanked S1M several times in the past much like this. That's how I know it's you.

Anyhow...

...Thus the obvious implication is that he was unable to reach said velocity by himself.

---

2.) S1M never reacted by the nanosecond to a bomb. Never. That's your own conjecture of the event. Like I said: he has no speed FEATS beyond Superman/Superman Prime. Undebatable. If you still disagree, please post scans of the instances and we'll go from there. If you do opt to post scans, please post feats, not statements. smile

---

3.) S1M never, I repeat, NEVER "held off a charging galaxy". Hell, he flat-out states: "But even I CAN'T hold back the weight of an entire galaxy":

---

4.) Prime hurling planets around the universe with ease is a FAR greater strength feat than S1M EVER displayed on panel. Bring up S1M's "punching through time" feat all you want--like I said: Prime's done that and more. He's also tanked universe-busting energy attacks, as well as pure anti-matter energy (yet even more feats beyond anything S1M's got.)

---

5.) Yes, Prime (at less than full power) steamrolled through the most powerful heroes in DC. Fact. Read Sinestro Corps War if you don't believe me. Thanks for the back up Galan. Think I said most of this already as well as having posted that galaxy scan. Have a feeling this guy gonna back 1 mil regardless of evidence though so I'm just not going to bother responding to his "arguments" as they tend to have a total of 2 feats i.e. galaxy/time punch and nothing else, which admittedly I'll attribute to Kal's relatively short running but still at least he should take those feats and fairly compare them and see them for what they are.

SuperEvil
Wait I thought this was SMP as in Superman from the 853rd century as in the gold Superman? Or is it SBP/SMP from countdown?

Bentley
Prime of course.

akhenaten
Listen, you're a sock. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. You've wanked S1M several times in the past much like this. That's how I know it's you.

Anyhow...

---

---

---

---

5.) Yes, Prime (at less than full power) steamrolled through the most powerful heroes in DC. Fact. Read Sinestro Corps War if you don't believe me.

about superman speed, the explanation isin your scan, he used that device because he had to traveltoadifferent galaxy which meanshe had to getout of his solar system, as fast as he is but he knew he will get depowered once he gets out (just like happened later when hewas effected by kryptonite because he got weaken), thats why hedidnt take any chances

why shouldnt we take the statement he is faster than a speeding tachyon? it was stated by him and writers and a tachyon is faster than the speed of light so....

also lets bring up thefact he can travel betweenplanets by just leaping, its not only a statement but an on pa nel feat,superman 1 million while being depowered to the point he couldnt fly was able to leap from earth to moon in a single leap... how is that for a speed feat?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/101/jla1mpg045mu.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/101/jla1mpg033ir.jpg/

and he is also a statement by S1M himself when facing All star superman saying superman is not as fast or strong or smart as him, and since prime never present any feat to suggest he is faster than ordinary superm an or all star superman its a very valid proof

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/?action=view&current=jla_sm17.jpg

read the 1 million arc again, kal kent was at several places at the same time and saved that white haired guy from a nano second explosion

i already adressed the galaxy feat, kal kent is trying to hold it off, then you see some fights until we see him again,during all that time he was strugling and keeping the galaxy away by slowing it down but he couldnt continue, thats why he said i must not weaken, if you try to hold a moving car and you couldnt... would you state i must not weaken? no because you understand its pointless to try and do it because you cant, but if you were able to slow the car down and almost stop it you would say i must not weaken i must continue holding it more , thats why when titano arrive they stop it dead cold right away because 1 million did like 90% ofthe work already.

the galaxy feat and breaking time while weaken feat is greater than anything any SBP ever did and its a fact you can say it isnt all you want its a fact

you are acting as if SBP taking universal blasts at daily bases, as SBP he got hurt easily by heralds and things like heat vision , andtaking a universal blast doesnt give him anything against S1M is on a galaxy level

come on galan you are smarter than that, throwing planets is <<<<<<<<<<<<< slowing down acharging galaxy = being able to move a galaxy when not charging

it was a PIS for prime since in his normal and majority showings he gets trouble with superboy and martian manhunter, gets punked by flash and amazo... left to bleed and cry, SBP is trans at best , GA SBP is low skyfather at best.

Sundipped
Funny how everyone who is against Prime on these boards always brings up the handfull of low showings and totaly ignore all his high showings which are more in #.

akhenaten
Originally posted by Sundipped
Funny how everyone who is against Prime on these boards always brings up the handfull of low showings and totaly ignore all his high showings which are more in #.

i give prime his respect, but when people try to take his minority showings and place them as his averege i just dont like it,his averege is him being slightly more powerful than superman, as many people here stated most of his feats could be acomplished by an all out superman in the first place

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime of course.

Yeah, this isn't even a fight.

Superman Prime simply takes back the powers he gave him. wink

cdtm
The Jupiter slingshot thing is kind of a reach...

Superman 1 mil still had to maintain that speed under his own power. And it's not like a planets gravity can crank anything up to superluminal speeds normally, so I'd guess using the planet is like a sprinter using a starting block.. The man was in a hurry, and used the most efficient means possible to reach max speeds.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm

Superman 1 mil still had to maintain that speed under his own power. And it's not like a planets gravity can crank anything up to superluminal speeds normally, so I'd guess using the planet is like a sprinter using a starting block.. The man was in a hurry, and used the most efficient means possible to reach max speeds. except that prime doesn't need such things to perform the same feat and he doesn't get tired out. I mean come on the man physically shifted the center of the universe away from Oa by moving planets pre-amp to superman prime. That is easily a galactic scale feat if not supercluster level considering that he was moving more than a few planets in a relatively short amount of time. Slingshotting to another galaxy is not helping 1 Million's feats in comparison to Prime is not helping his case, if anything it hurts him.

cdtm
Like Ake said, Superman 1 Million also starting losing his powers when he leaves the Super Sun. So why waste the effort?

Even if this wasn't the case, it still doesn't imply weakness. Not any more than the aforementioned sprinter using a starting block before a sprint.

Galan007

Superman 1 mil still had to maintain that speed under his own power. And it's not like a planets gravity can crank anything up to superluminal speeds normally, so I'd guess using the planet is like a sprinter using a starting block.. The man was in a hurry, and used the most efficient means possible to reach max speeds. Nothing slows you down in space, boss. Once you're going that fast you stay going that fast, until you purposefully slow down.

The implication in that scene is that S1M was unable to reach those speeds by himself, and even if he was, it would have taken him a good while to do so unaided. And since that is really his only travel speed feat, there's nothing to contradict it.

---

@ Akhenaton:
Those 'speed feats' are laughable. a.) they aren't at all what you originally stated they were, and b.) they're pathetic. Everything else you mentioned is, yet again, nothing but your unsupported opinion/wanakge, of which I simply do not take seriously. No offense.

I love S1M, but Prime stomps him based on feats.

akhenaten
Nothing slows you down in space, boss. Once you're going that fast you stay going that fast, until you purposefully slow down.

The implication in that scene is that S1M was unable to reach those speeds by himself, and even if he was, it would have taken him a good while to do so unaided. And since that is really his only travel speed feat, there's nothing to contradict it.

---

@ Akhenaton:
Those 'speed feats' are laughable. a.) they aren't at all what you originally stated they were, and b.) they're pathetic. Everything else you mentioned is, yet again, nothing but your unsupported opinion/wanakge, of which I simply do not take seriously. No offense.

I love S1M, but Prime stomps him based on feats.

he used it as a starting point and he had to maintain that speed even after the launching as was pointed out, secondly he knew he is going to start losing powers once he is out of the super sun range , he still manage to travel that speed on his own.

why are you ignoring his other speed feats or statements? why isnt it valid when the writers and the character state he is faster than a speeding tachyon? or when we see on panel S1M defeating All Star Superman and saying he is not as strong as fast or as smart as him why shouldnt we take it?

on panel in the 1 million arc S1M is being at several places at the same time and still saved his friend from anano second bomb as was stated on panel

why are you ignoring all those feats and yet try to twist the 1 you like? accept it or not it still doesntchange the facts the things i stated are valid as sun.

Lol Prime stomps? based on what? what did prime do? 1 million was fighting off a charging galaxy what did prime ever do to put him on a galactic level? why areyou ignoring all the other powers 1 million has? with a force field strong enough to fight galaxies he stomps prime who didnt display such a level ofpower

with his telepathy he was able to hur tall star superman why wouldnt it hurt prime? did prime display more resistance to telepathy than superman who is known for being resistant in the first place?

only his breath is capable of destroying a giant red star while he is depowered... do you realize how much power he has overall? he STOMPS SBP and GA SBP even if the both of them came at him at the same time

he is as smart as brainiac 5 he can colculate billion billion scenarios simultaneously... how can prime beat someone who can read his mind and colculate all the posibilities to kick his ass?

PRIME GETS RAPED

abhilegend
The wankage in this thread is ridiculous, for both prime and 1M.

akhenaten
Originally posted by abhilegend

and who do you think would win?

cdtm
Nothing slows you down in space, boss. Once you're going that fast you stay going that fast, until you purposefully slow down.

Yeah, but comic books and sci fi only loosely follow the laws of physics, when they bother following them at all..

Otherwise, your typical ship could just turn the engines off when they hit superluminal speeds. Yet, they keep the engines going non stop..

Anyways, there's also proof standard Superman can't hit top speed immediately, and zero proof Superboy Prime CAN hit his top speed immediately. When he raced for Oa, remember that Superman was right on his tail, and the GL's had enough time to erect a massive barrier, so there's no telling how long it took SBP to make the trip or max out his speeds.

akhenaten
also lets state that kal kent easily was able to catch all star superman to the tackle which isa proof he is faster, also ashe stated "you cant be as strong as fast or as smart as your future self"

abhilegend
Prime is such a mary sue character, a pet character of Geoff Johns. He has some ridiculous feats like shifting the center of universe (when he was amped by Alex IIRC), throwing away all the heroes in SCW, tanking guardian blasts/suicide (which prime wankers forgets pre-DOS Doomsday did without atomizing), breaking through some cannon fodder GLs (Hal did a better job than him in Emerald twilight btw), breaking phantom zone barrier (the same time when Kal-El and Kal-L were throwing punches breaking time and space), escaping speedforce (not as impressive as it sounds, wally once explained how entering was the difficult part, for escaping just stop vibrating or something like that. Btw diana did it too). His universe buster blast tanking is just as iffy as Byrne superman tanking a sun eater collapsing, I think time trapper saved him from brunt of the blast. I know I am just generalising his feats but so is everybody in this thread for Kal kent. His punking by Flashes (which is hard to believe in any forum as here or at any board flash is nigh unbeatable, can you tell me when was the last time a flash defeated anybody in superman/cap/BA/Diana's speed league) is the low showing, him being scarred by Conner is puzzling to say in the least, him having no wins on superman or DC not allowing a full fight between both of them is puzzling. In the end it depends upon you what you wank, his low end feats or his high end feats because the guy has no middle ground.

Eon Blue

Uriel005
Prime is such a mary sue character, a pet character of Geoff Johns. He has some ridiculous feats like shifting the center of universe (when he was amped by Alex IIRC), throwing away all the heroes in SCW, tanking guardian blasts/suicide (which prime wankers forgets pre-DOS Doomsday did without atomizing), breaking through some cannon fodder GLs (Hal did a better job than him in Emerald twilight btw), breaking phantom zone barrier (the same time when Kal-El and Kal-L were throwing punches breaking time and space), escaping speedforce (not as impressive as it sounds, wally once explained how entering was the difficult part, for escaping just stop vibrating or something like that. Btw diana did it too). His universe buster blast tanking is just as iffy as Byrne superman tanking a sun eater collapsing, I think time trapper saved him from brunt of the blast. I know I am just generalising his feats but so is everybody in this thread for Kal kent. His punking by Flashes (which is hard to believe in any forum as here or at any board flash is nigh unbeatable, can you tell me when was the last time a flash defeated anybody in superman/cap/BA/Diana's speed league) is the low showing, him being scarred by Conner is puzzling to say in the least, him having no wins on superman or DC not allowing a full fight between both of them is puzzling. In the end it depends upon you what you wank, his low end feats or his high end feats because the guy has no middle ground. I agree with this somewhat. But as I said Prime's showings more often than not borderline the absurd leaning towards the high end despite his variance between ridiculous high and low showings. His inconsistencies aside as a character I'd say he has outright better and more showings than DC 1 mil. I feel there was a lot he failed to live up to as far as what was intended for his character. However that said I just feel that considering his top end foes such as Mordru and Monarch he should at the very least be placed in the trans tier. Superman is still considered top herald if not higher depending on story arc, I think it only fair that Prime being relatively consistent in his showings as being his superior to superman should at least rate relatively higher adding into the fact that one of supes biggest achilles heels is his magic weakness which prime lacks because quite honestly I'd say a high end supes is a trans tier were it not for his weakness abuse.

Also when did Diana escape speed force???

akhenaten
I agree with this somewhat. But as I said Prime's showings more often than not borderline the absurd leaning towards the high end despite his variance between ridiculous high and low showings. His inconsistencies aside as a character I'd say he has outright better and more showings than DC 1 mil. I feel there was a lot he failed to live up to as far as what was intended for his character. However that said I just feel that considering his top end foes such as Mordru and Monarch he should at the very least be placed in the trans tier. Superman is still considered top herald if not higher depending on story arc, I think it only fair that Prime being relatively consistent in his showings as being his superior to superman should at least rate relatively higher adding into the fact that one of supes biggest achilles heels is his magic weakness which prime lacks because quite honestly I'd say a high end supes is a trans tier were it not for his weakness abuse.

i hope when you talked about superman you didnt reffer 1 Million because if you did the fail is too big

abhilegend
I agree with this somewhat. But as I said Prime's showings more often than not borderline the absurd leaning towards the high end despite his variance between ridiculous high and low showings. His inconsistencies aside as a character I'd say he has outright better and more showings than DC 1 mil. I feel there was a lot he failed to live up to as far as what was intended for his character. However that said I just feel that considering his top end foes such as Mordru and Monarch he should at the very least be placed in the trans tier. Superman is still considered top herald if not higher depending on story arc, I think it only fair that Prime being relatively consistent in his showings as being his superior to superman should at least rate relatively higher adding into the fact that one of supes biggest achilles heels is his magic weakness which prime lacks because quite honestly I'd say a high end supes is a trans tier were it not for his weakness abuse.

Yes I would place SBP in trans tier because frankly anyone above superman in his own game is trans. Every high herald has their WTF moments, it doesn't make them trans. If you think prime has a chance against Mordru because he is resistant to magic then Kal kent does too, he was completely immune to magic. I know prime has more high showings but he has low showings too. If you noticed I didn't say who would win here, these are two of the most overrated characters aside from thanos and surfer. I don't know who to choose. Diana entered and escaped speed force when she raced Jesse quick IIRC. Bad writing I guess.

akhenaten
Yes I would place SBP in trans tier because frankly anyone above superman in his own game is trans. Every high herald has their WTF moments, it doesn't make them trans. If you think prime has a chance against Mordru because he is resistant to magic then Kal kent does too, he was completely immune to magic. I know prime has more high showings but he has low showings too. If you noticed I didn't say who would win here, these are two of the most overrated characters aside from thanos and surfer. I don't know who to choose. Diana entered and escaped speed force when she raced Jesse quick IIRC. Bad writing I guess.

where do you think Superman 1 Million belongs then? under what category?

abhilegend
where do you think Superman 1 Million belongs then? under what category?
High trans and above SBP.

akhenaten
High trans and above SBP.

alright i respect your opinion , but do you think a high trans can sniff away heralds like firestorm without effort while depowered? or punch thetime fabrics while losing almost all his powers? or slow down and almost stop a charging galaxy at full force and speed which means he can move a galaxy standing still? or sniff away a giant red star with only his breath? those feats are above trans they are at least skyfather feats, dont tell me you think zeus is more powerful than him

abhilegend
alright i respect your opinion , but do you think a high trans can sniff away heralds like firestorm without effort while depowered? or punch thetime fabrics while losing almost all his powers? or slow down and almost stop a charging galaxy at full force and speed which means he can move a galaxy standing still? or sniff away a giant red star with only his breath? those feats are above trans they are at least skyfather feats, dont tell me you think zeus is more powerful than him
This is the wankage I am tired of. Thor just oneshotted worthy thing while getting beat up by Hulk. Superman has overpowered and ko'd Mon-el and lobo simultaneously. Surfer has defeated unilord, quasar has beaten a watcher, wally defeated anti monitor. John, Kilowog and some other GLs contained a galaxy destroying blast. Kal kent is in trans level because of his feats and guessing what he can do in his powered state is just speculation.

akhenaten
This is the wankage I am tired of. Thor just oneshotted worthy thing while getting beat up by Hulk. Superman has overpowered and ko'd Mon-el and lobo simultaneously. Surfer has defeated unilord, quasar has beaten a watcher, wally defeated anti monitor. John, Kilowog and some other GLs contained a galaxy destroying blast. Kal kent is in trans level because of his feats and guessing what he can do in his powered state is just speculation.

the difference between kal kent and all those you mentioned is the fact all your characters did some crazy stuff but its like 5% of there entire career and the majority of there showings show them as being inferior to those feats.

Kal Kent on the other hand was always portrayed this powerful, in fact kal kent during 95% of his entire showins was depowered greatly so if anything he has the complete opposite of PIS and should be considered much stronger because of that and its not speculations its context and facts

cdtm
Impressive feat. He's had more impressive.

Grew up in this era of Superman, and own the comic. All he really did was take Lobo and Mon El by the hair while they were arguing on either side of him, and bang their heads together. It's not really a feat of power at all, more an example of CIS at work.

By covertly absorbing his power.

Along with Rulk.

No, he didn't. He destroyed Anti Monitors armor, which made him even more dangerous.

Which is supported by their history of being capable of bigger feats as a group. Even in Guy Gardners series using a yellow ring, he combined his willpower with Broodika and they were able to increase their superluminal speeds exponentially. An starship from an advanced civilization went form leaving them in the dust, to being overtaken by their effort.. And this is just two wills combined. A group of GL's also held off Mad God 3600, and performed a pretty uber feat in Recharged...

Odin has feats all over the place too.. A case can be made he's only on a herald to trans level.

Superman 1 mil has few feats, but the ones he does have are above herald. Holding back a galaxy with Titania is up there with skyfather or high cosmic feats, considering the litmus test of skyfather is whether you can affect a galaxy wide scale (Destroying a galaxy, say..)

And when he punched his way through time, changing some events in history as he did so, remember he was near death, and did it using what raw power he had left.

akhenaten
people just fail to realise that most of the feats performed by Kal Kent were performed by him while greatly depowered, and saying if he did all those while being depowered means he is much more powerful isnot speculations people its context and facts, if Superman 1 Million was able to break the fabrics of time causing shockwaves thruought the entire timeline, altering events while doing it and punching 853 centeries into the future... and all that while being completely depowered to the point he couldnt even fly nor did he have his heat vision? this feat alone is a low skyfather feat BUT he was greatly depowered.. so to say at full power he is much more powrful than that is not speculations but facts and context.

and as i pointed out already the difference between Kal Kent and other characters like prime is that he is always portrayed that powerful , prime on the other hand? he got more feats of him getting punked and left bleeding and crying

abhilegend
Impressive feat. He's had more impressive.

Who said he doesn't?

Uh-oh, I disagree

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/LobovsSupermanAOSAnn2-5.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/LobovsSupermanAOSAnn2-6.jpg
Mon had time to say "uh-oh" before Kal ko'd them.

Can you tell me what's difference between those above and this

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3281/824188767rf.jpg

Doesn't invalidate his victory.

Loebforce Rulk, rulk himself said later he couldn't harm Uatu. Doesn't invalidate Quasar's victory.

Pretty sure he incapacitated Anti monitor for a short time. Considering who breached the armor of anti monitor (Kal-L) in COIE it's pretty uber.

Yes, entire GL corps had to combine their power to send a sun through a wormhole. Not impressive considering what they were capable of doing. The mad god incident proves what I was saying earlier, every herald worth his salt has some WTF moments.

What feats, just recently he nearly stalemated Galactus.

A case can be made for Kal Kent being a skyfather.

Uriel005
Who said he doesn't?

Uh-oh, I disagree

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/LobovsSupermanAOSAnn2-5.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/LobovsSupermanAOSAnn2-6.jpg
Mon had time to say "uh-oh" before Kal ko'd them.

Can you tell me what's difference between those above and this

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3281/824188767rf.jpg

Doesn't invalidate his victory.

Loebforce Rulk, rulk himself said later he couldn't harm Uatu. Doesn't invalidate Quasar's victory.

Pretty sure he incapacitated Anti monitor for a short time. Considering who breached the armor of anti monitor (Kal-L) in COIE it's pretty uber.

Yes, entire GL corps had to combine their power to send a sun through a wormhole. Not impressive considering what they were capable of doing. The mad god incident proves what I was saying earlier, every herald worth his salt has some WTF moments.

What feats, just recently he nearly stalemated Galactus.

A case can be made for Kal Kent being a skyfather. the same can be said for regular supes... more so actually because we know how he turns out in DC 1 million. so yeah... anyways now that we've established once again that tier ratings are crap because writers will do what writers want to do... Prime is still superior feat wise to Kal... I attribute this to the overall short length of the DC 1 million run but still going by what is seen Prime's feats outstrip Kal's by a fair amount in my book.

Also does anyone know if Akhenaton is someone's sock/secret superfanboy alter-ego? Next thing we're going to see is Prime outright losing to Batman in a slugfest and Kal defeating the TOAA and the Presence at the same time.

btw nice scans... I approve.

akhenaten
Prime is still superior feat wise to Kal... I attribute this to the overall short length of the DC 1 million run but still going by what is seen Prime's feats outstrip Kal's by a fair amount in my book.

Also does anyone know if Akhenaton is someone's sock/secret superfanboy alter-ego? Next thing we're going to see is Prime outright losing to Batman in a slugfest and Kal defeating the TOAA and the Presence at the same time.

Lol i already proved that Kal Kent has the superior feats and i compared the feats side by side,the only thing prime has is more feats but S1M stomps him in the quality of the feats department and this is a fact that you can whine about for all your life for all that i care

no need to get personal just because i proved you to be wrong in 2 threads its not my fault your SBP wankage was exposed , next time dont be so biased

you said prime has feats that strip kal kent by a fair amount which is in other words he got feats way above kal kents... tell me what feats does he have that are way above breaking the time fabrics 853 centeries into the future while being depowered ? or yet again what super feats does prime have that are so beyond slowing down and fighting off a charging galaxy? you see its stating things like those make people not take you seriously because its so obvious you are just trolling

you are comparing S1M to Batman? and you are comparing Prime to TOAA and PRECENSE? you see? that kind of wankage and lowballing makes you look invalid and unserious

cdtm
The difference is, Cap and Superman were actually attacking Despero as a unit. instead of bickering? And I still wouldn't classify what Despero did as a strength feat. A smaller, weaker man can easily perform the same.. Try letting a much weaker person than yourself take you by the head, without resisting with your arms (Do you see Lobo or Lar Gand resisting with their arms?), and see whether or not you can resist him planting your skull pretty much wherever he wants, or even topple you over completely.

That Superman comic was written shortly after the infamous comic where a drunken Lobo destroyed Superman, and in the issue of the scan you posted, he tanked Supermans blows in an earlier fight, and Lar Gand managed to defeat him 1 vs 1, eventually overpowered him to the floor, and was in fact killing him in a strangle hold before the L.E.G.I.O.N. ship incapacitated him, and Lobo showed up to make things worse. This "feat" of Superman "overpowering" two characters proven to match or exceed him individually, is nothing more than CIS.

abhilegend
The difference is, Cap and Superman were actually attacking Despero as a unit. instead of bickering? And I still wouldn't classify what Despero did as a strength feat. A smaller, weaker man can easily perform the same.. Try letting a much weaker person than yourself take you by the head, without resisting with your arms (Do you see Lobo or Lar Gand resisting with their arms?), and see whether or not you can resist him planting your skull pretty much wherever he wants, or even topple you over completely.

That Superman comic was written shortly after the infamous comic where a drunken Lobo destroyed Superman, and in the issue of the scan you posted, he tanked Supermans blows in an earlier fight, and Lar Gand managed to defeat him 1 vs 1, eventually overpowered him to the floor, and was in fact killing him in a strangle hold before the L.E.G.I.O.N. ship incapacitated him, and Lobo showed up to make things worse. This "feat" of Superman "overpowering" two characters proven to match or exceed him individually, is nothing more than CIS.

So now you are trying to dismiss this feat by saying that what Despero did was not a strength feat, funny considering people have used this feat as saying Despero as being stronger than both superman and captain marvel. I will give you another such instance which people have used to denote superior strength for someone
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7381/thanospwns0tg.gif

You don't want to get in "who's destroyed who in a fight", Kal has punked Lobo several times when he's serious. The fight he lost to lobo was because he underestimated him just like Thor underestimated Hulk in Hulk annual 2001 and was reduced to a bloody pulp by his own hammer. That doesn't mean he would lose the same way again. In fact Eclipsed superman ko'd Lobo twice, second time by a single punch. Lar has no wins against superman, the instance you are citing ended in a stalemate and a suffocating Superman knocked him out by a single judo toss when Lar was eclipsed. For all daxamites>kryptonians, no daxamite has defeated Kal. Lar's own uncle was reduced to bloody mess by Superman.
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/20990324zq3.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/73747657pw8.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/52661276vp5.jpg

Superman has a long history of leaving his so called "peers" in dust, I don't think I have to repeat that to someone who has read superman before.

abhilegend
This is the fight you are talking about
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb252/KMCMonel/37-2.jpg

Nowhere was Kal strangled to death by Lar.

cdtm
This is the fight you are talking about
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb252/KMCMonel/37-2.jpg

Nowhere was Kal strangled to death by Lar.

No, your first scan was from Superman Annual 2, I believe. That scan there is from L.E.G.I.O.N.

Here it is:

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/4/47/Adventures_of_Superman_Annual_2.jpg

I'm off a little, but I haven't read this is some decades.

It's a good story, one of the better ones from that era. big grin

And I'm not the first to claim the Despero head bang isn't a strength feat, but one of leverage. Pretty much anyone that knows anything about self defense techniques or the principles of human leverage will tell you the same..

It's like trying to argue because someone is pinning someone down in a full mount, the person on top is stronger.

cdtm
So, who's up for seeing Superman get his ass kicked?

Because I'm thinking about posting some scans from both Lobo beating him down, and Lar Gand from that issue. I know I've promised a bunch of scans already in various threads, and keep procrastinating, but I'd really like for PR to see the Superman/Lobo fight.

abhilegend
No, your first scan was from Superman Annual 2, I believe. That scan there is from L.E.G.I.O.N.

Here it is:

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/4/47/Adventures_of_Superman_Annual_2.jpg

I'm off a little, but I haven't read this is some decades.

It's a good story, one of the better ones from that era. big grin

And I'm not the first to claim the Despero head bang isn't a strength feat, but one of leverage. Pretty much anyone that knows anything about self defense techniques or the principles of human leverage will tell you the same..

It's like trying to argue because someone is pinning someone down in a full mount, the person on top is stronger.
That was the only fight I could find where Lar had superman on floor strangling him. Can you tell me the issue number where Lar was "strangling Kal to death"? You never told me where did Lobo and Lar gand "matched and exceeded" superman in fights?

cdtm
I posted a scan of the cover where the strangling happens. They're fighting on the cover and everything... confused

Don't worry, I'll post the scans before the days out.

abhilegend
I posted a scan of the cover where the strangling happens. They're fighting on the cover and everything... confused

You edited your post after I quoted it.

Galan007
Anyways, there's also proof standard Superman can't hit top speed immediately, and zero proof Superboy Prime CAN hit his top speed immediately. When he raced for Oa, remember that Superman was right on his tail, and the GL's had enough time to erect a massive barrier, so there's no telling how long it took SBP to make the trip or max out his speeds. Few things...

1.) Supes was only able to catch up to Prime when he briefly paused to own multiple heroes. After dishing out said ownage, Prime 'ditched' Superman, J'onn, Hal, PG, etc. like they were standing still:
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/scan0013.jpg
John: "He's already out of sight. There's no way we'll catch him." The fact that Prime was confirmed to be faster than the aforementioned, represents a greater speed feat then S1M ever displayed by himself, imo.

2.) The other Lanterns were already ahead of Prime in space (guarding Oa, obviously.) That's why they had enough time to erect the wall before he plowed through it like a cheap piece of toilet paper.

akhenaten
Few things...

1.) Supes was only able to catch up to Prime when he briefly paused to own multiple heroes. After dishing out said ownage, Prime 'ditched' Superman, J'onn, Hal, PG, etc. like they were standing still:
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/scan0013.jpg
John: "He's already out of sight. There's no way we'll catch him." The fact that Prime was confirmed to be faster than the aforementioned, represents a greater speed feat then S1M ever displayed by himself, imo.

2.) The other Lanterns were already ahead of Prime in space (guarding Oa, obviously.) That's why they had enough time to erect the wall before he plowed through it like a cheap piece of toilet paper.

galan? earlier when i presented you on panel statements about how fast S1M is you just ignored them and said those are not feats, but now you bring comics statements about someone stating theres no way they can catch SBP? erm

abhilegend

Are you talking about this fight where superman was arrogant that he could beat Lar easily because he beat other daxamites in invasion and was in a fight with Lobo just before the fight.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-15.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-16.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-17.jpg

Nowhere did Lobo "kicked superman's ass" as you claimed.

It's the only time Lar had an upper hand in the fight against superman
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-32.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-35.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-36.jpg

Kal was totally capable of getting out of that choke hold as evident by the next page where he goes toe to toe against Lobo

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual02-37.jpg

abhilegend
That doesn't prove anything in Lar's favor anyway, here Lobo was choking superman out and just after that Kal nearly killed him with just one punch
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/23-AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual04-23.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/23-AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual04-34.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/23-AdventuresOfSupermanAnnual04-35.jpg

frankly Lar's record against superman is very bad or do you think Superman getting choked after a fight with lobo is worse than this

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/24-Eclipso_Special-02-36.jpg

Here he couldn't restrain Kal holding back even with the help of Starman and someone else I can't recognize

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/ManOfSteel10p04.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/ManOfSteel10p10.jpg

So getting an upper hand in a fight doesn't mean you are better than someone else when he ko's you along with someone else like superman did shortly after that.

Galan007
galan? earlier when i presented you on panel statements about how fast S1M is you just ignored them and said those are not feats, but now you bring comics statements about someone stating theres no way they can catch SBP? erm Because John's statement was made in conjunction with Prime's on panel speed feat. ie. we see Prime outrun Superman, J'onn, Hal, etc.--THEN John comments that they'll "never catch him."

Opposite side of the coin: the statement made about S1M cannot be substantiated by any on panel feats. That's the difference.

akhenaten
Because John's statement was made in conjunction with Prime's on panel speed feat. ie. we see Prime outrun Superman, J'onn, Hal, etc.--THEN John comments that they'll "never catch him."

Opposite side of the coin: the statement made about S1M cannot be substantiated by any on panel feats. That's the difference.

no because we see S1M catch up with all star superman , takes him down and stating he is stronger faster and smarter... so again how is it different? we got on panel feat of S1M catching up All star superman who was flying as fast as he could because he was trying to reach his goal and there was a clear distance between him and S1M, and yet S1M catch up tackle him and states he is faster, so the same case here

Galan007
^ That was All-Star Superman when he was a kid. He still lived in Smallville for crying out loud.

Point being: He had not yet received his 'amp' from the sun. Hell, S1M flat out tells All-Star Supes: "Your solar powers are in their infancy. You're not as strong, as smart, or as fast as you will be":
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/allstarsuperman06megane.jpg/

Therefore, we have absolutely no idea how fast he was at the time--thus, we have no idea how fast S1M needed to move to catch up to him. Easy-peasy.

akhenaten
^ That was All-Star Superman when he was a kid. He still lived in Smallville for crying out loud.

Point being: He had not yet received his 'amp' from the sun. Hell, S1M flat out tells All-Star Supes: "Your solar powers are in their infancy. You're not as strong, as smart, or as fast as you will be":
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/allstarsuperman06megane.jpg/

Therefore, we have absolutely no idea how fast he was at the time--thus, we have no idea how fast S1M needed to move to catch up to him. Easy-peasy.

Lol he wasnt a kid it was the same superman that was able to lift 200 Quintillion Tons and was able to break both samson and atlas at the arm wrestling competition, if anything that superman seem stronger and more powerful than mainstream superman

when S1M said you are not as strong as fast or as smart as you will be he was talking about himself, S1M is the future superman thats why he stated that All star superman is not as strong fast or smart as his future self.. hewas talking about himself, meaning in other words "you are not as strong as fast or as smart as i am, that makes much more sense as he was in the "you fool you cant compete with me" mood when tackle him

abhilegend
Galan don't try to reason with him. He is absolutely right and you are dead wrong. Treat him like another fanboy.

akhenaten
Galan don't try to reason with him. He is absolutely right and you are dead wrong. Treat him like another fanboy.

oh give me a break, all the people here know that i state the truth and people are just waiting for me to make a single mistake so they can flame me so get real, i am using reasoning and facts so far

Galan007
Lol he wasnt a kid it was the same superman that was able to lift 200 Quintillion Tons and was able to break both samson and atlas at the arm wrestling competition, if anything that superman seem stronger and more powerful than mainstream superman

when S1M said you are not as strong as fast or as smart as you will be he was talking about himself, S1M is the future superman thats why he stated that All star superman is not as strong fast or smart as his future self.. hewas talking about himself, meaning in other words "you are not as strong as fast or as smart as i am, that makes much more sense as he was in the "you fool you cant compete with me" mood when tackle him Wrong on all accounts. If you're going to try and argue, at least get your facts straight.

a.) Yes, he was a kid. Still living in Smallville. Still a college student.

b.) There is not a single feat All-Star Supes preformed that was > what mainstream Supes has done--whether it be in intelligence, strength, or speed.

c.) Did you even read the quote? My guess is no...

-S1M-
"Your solar powers are in their infancy. You're not as strong, as smart, or as fast as you will be":

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5516/allstarsuperman06megane.th.jpg

S1M was obviously referring to All-Star Superman's powers being in their infancy (which makes sense considering he hadn't yet received his amp.) Only a fool would argue otherwise.

akhenaten
Wrong on all accounts. If you're going to try and argue, at least get your facts straight.

a.) Yes, he was a kid. Still living in Smallville. Still a college student.

b.) There is not a single feat All-Star Supes preformed that was > what mainstream Supes has done--whether it be in intelligence, strength, or speed.

c.) Did you even read the quote? My guess is no...

-S1M-
"Your solar powers are in their infancy. You're not as strong, as smart, or as fast as you will be":

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5516/allstarsuperman06megane.th.jpg

S1M was obviously referring to All-Star Superman's powers being in their infancy (which makes sense considering he hadn't yet received his amp.) Only a fool would argue otherwise.

he wasnt a kid at that point, he was already a superman with his suit and everything he was far from a kid he was already a well grown fighting superman, more mature than the new recent versions

judging by his overall feats of fighting and power i personally think he is more powerful than mainstream superman, many people even here on KMC always reffure in gauntlets to All star superman as being more powerful than the mainstream one, i understand you want to argue with me but dont make it on the expance of common sense, we both know All star superman is greater than mainstream

S1M is from the 1 million universe so he is used to the golden prime that sat thousands of years in the sun, when he was commenting about Supermans solar amp he was comparing him to the golden prime 1 million, the amp he was talking about was the one he will recieve when he sits thousand of years in the sun, later on he is saying you are not as strong fast or smart as you will be which reffers to himself, he was talking about himself stating "you cant match your future self (me)", thats all there is to it.

also you see Superman saying "oh yeah? well i have my dog" which basically means " i might be not as bla bla bla but i got my dog which you donthave" thats also a proof that S1M wasnt talking about Superman otherwise why would Superman comment about something he got which 1 Million doesnt, he was trying to say despite of all your advantages over me i got my dog

Uriel005
My god I'm laughing so hard right now.

Galan007
Idiocy of this caliber is rarely seen. Savor it. vin

akhenaten
Idiocy of this caliber is rarely seen. Savor it. vin

whats the matter galan? you fail to prove your "SPECULATIONS" so you PM your web buddy to come and support you? sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

akhenaten
My god I'm laughing so hard right now.

no offence but when ever i see your name i think off urine... seriously no jokes you made me urinate 3 times already just by looking at your name thats sick man

Uriel005
no offence but when ever i see your name i think off urine... seriously no jokes you made me urinate 3 times already just by looking at your name thats sick man I apologize for your weak bladder. Carry on I'm sure you will overcome this dilemma with time and be able to hear the sound of running water one day without the incessant desire to make your way to the bathroom.

Also you dare insult the mighty Galan!!! A pox upon ye foul denizen of the depths for such insults to such a noble character...

Galan fetch my sword of the interwebs. I shall smite this knave down in the name of Great Justice.

DarkSaint85
I apologize for your weak bladder. Carry on I'm sure you will overcome this dilemma with time and be able to hear the sound of running water one day without the incessant desire to make your way to the bathroom.

Also you dare insult the mighty Galan!!! A pox upon ye foul denizen of the depths for such insults to such a noble character...

Galan fetch my sword of the interwebs. I shall smite this knave down in the name of Great Justice.

As long as its the Sword of Superman?

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
As long as its the Sword of Superman? Sword of the interwebs >>>>>???>>>> Sword of Superman. big grin

akhenaten
I apologize for your weak bladder. Carry on I'm sure you will overcome this dilemma with time and be able to hear the sound of running water one day without the incessant desire to make your way to the bathroom.

trying to drag the thread into come D class internet comedy? well that makes as much sense as your "arguments" those far so it aint no surprise erm

Uriel005
trying to drag the thread into come D class internet comedy? well that makes as much sense as your "arguments" those far so it aint no surprise erm No I'm pretty sure your posts are comedy enough. I'm just having fun reading your responses at this point.

akhenaten
No I'm pretty sure your posts are comedy enough. I'm just having fun reading your responses at this point.

as i said before you are using the well known tactic of calling something bullshit and expect it to be taken that way, lets see.. you at first were debating with me, i was responding to each anfd each of your points proving my pointscan after scan feat after feat and eventually i cornered you and proved you to be wrong, funny how at the beginning you were arguing seriously in both threads, however when i proved you to be wrong suddenly you are trying to act like you are joking? joking about what? the fact i humiliated you? you are just a clown you dont worth my time

DarkSaint85
Wasn't All-Star from a different universe?

akhenaten
Wasn't All-Star from a different universe?

its connected, you see when kal kent is helping mainstream superman to handle the prison riot he is stating that he and the superman squad fought Chronovore, and we see that happen in All star superman , so it connects that all star superman storyline to the mainstream and proves it to be legit

Uriel005
as i said before you are using the well known tactic of calling something bullshit and expect it to be taken that way, lets see.. you at first were debating with me, i was responding to each anfd each of your points proving my pointscan after scan feat after feat and eventually i cornered you and proved you to be wrong, funny how at the beginning you were arguing seriously in both threads, however when i proved you to be wrong suddenly you are trying to act like you are joking? joking about what? the fact i humiliated you? you are just a clown you dont worth my time You humiliate me... Your scans have yet to provide a singular proof of any superior feat. But by all means do go on as I as your logic seems have you thinking that continually posting feats will somehow push your argument any further when they have consistently been shot down as either you completely removing them from context or plainly making up things that just aren't there. But as I said by all means continue trying to prove your "point" as everything you've posted to this point has only further consolidated the fact that a) you are failing to provide any evidence backing your argument and b) you clearly don't get it when you're the butt of a joke.

akhenaten
You humiliate me... Your scans have yet to provide a singular proof of any superior feat. But by all means do go on as I as your logic seems have you thinking that continually posting feats will somehow push your argument any further when they have consistently been shot down as either you completely removing them from context or plainly making up things that just aren't there. But as I said by all means continue trying to prove your "point" as everything you've posted to this point has only further consolidated the fact that a) you are failing to provide any evidence backing your argument and b) you clearly don't get it when you're the butt of a joke.

i have nothing to continue with i am done punking your ass, now i am waiting for someone else that can actually debate, it was like a ring match between us where i knocked you out, then after the 10 count you got up and said no no i didnt lose i won i won ... thats how stupid you look now

you were claiming bullshit from the beginning, first you provided lame SBP feats which i easily supressed with S1M , then you try another way which was trying to hype the SBP feats which i again countered and again supress them with S1M, then when you saw that its a fact that 1 Million has the greater feats you started saying "in my opinion SBP is still better", how lame is that seriously? dont be full of yourself like a fart just admit when you are wrong

zeel

Do NOT compare prime to mordru the only thing that allowed him to dfo anything to mordru is his immunity to magic. You give immunity to magic to lesser bricks like wonder woman and she could have defeated or at east severly hurt mordru. If you put a character up against another character and claim character 1 is immune to character 2 then wtf do ya excpect. Im not roasting on your post hehe i personally just dont like the character prime due to the immunity stuff. I think it was a chicken shit thing to do to make a boreing character do anything. You give his immunity to other hearalds and they will face roll a skyfather. Prime is far above high end hearlads but no where near skyfather in my opinion.

akhenaten
Originally posted by zeel
Do NOT compare prime to mordru the only thing that allowed him to dfo anything to mordru is his immunity to magic. You give immunity to magic to lesser bricks like wonder woman and she could have defeated or at east severly hurt mordru. If you put a character up against another character and claim character 1 is immune to character 2 then wtf do ya excpect. Im not roasting on your post hehe i personally just dont like the character prime due to the immunity stuff. I think it was a chicken shit thing to do to make a boreing character do anything. You give his immunity to other hearalds and they will face roll a skyfather. Prime is far above highe end hearlad but no where near skyfather in my opinion.

Urine or what ever his name is a huge Prime wanker, when ever discussing prime he always bring up that imunity/ high resistance to magic crap , but it can be easily countered as there is no proof he is fully imune to magic and there is no proof DC magic = marvel magic... therefor his so called argument is mute

Uriel005
Urine or what ever his name is a huge Prime wanker, when ever discussing prime he always bring up that imunity/ high resistance to magic crap , but it can be easily countered as there is no proof he is fully imune to magic and there is no proof DC magic = marvel magic... therefor his so called argument is mute you have no idea how retarded that sounds. By that logic there is conversely no proof that marvel magic would bestow the same benefits towards damaging any magically weak character...

Juntai
lol.

akhenaten
you have no idea how retarded that sounds. By that logic there is conversely no proof that marvel magic would bestow the same benefits towards damaging any magically weak character...

wrong, superman is weak against magic therefor any magic user should be able to hurt him, now in marvel guys like thor odin atc got magic mixed up with extra which means if prime is resistant to magic in DC doesnt mean he can resist Marvel guys magic big grin

Uriel005
My brain is full of f*ck trying to comprehend where your nonsense is coming from.

Cogito
now in dc guys like superman aquaman atc got fists mixed up with extra which means if odin is resistant to fists in marvel doesnt mean he can resist dc guys fists big grin

akhenaten
My brain is full of f*ck trying to comprehend where your nonsense is coming from.

sit down son and try harder, maybe you will open up to a new world of being educated roll eyes (sarcastic)

akhenaten
Originally posted by Cogito
now in dc guys like superman aquaman atc got fists mixed up with extra which means if odin is resistant to fists in marvel doesnt mean he can resist dc guys fists big grin

nop, fists are fists, it was never stated superman or anyone else got special punches...how ever guys like thor odin and many more use magic that is combined with divine forces like the runes and the odin force itself , so if in DC 1 couldnt hurt prime with HIS magic doesnt mean other types of magic wont hurt him seeing as there are many different types of magic, besides logic tells us there are different powers to each magic.. you wana tell me if prime took black adams magic than a 5 IMP wont effect him? give me a break

DarkSaint85
nop, fists are fists, it was never stated superman or anyone else got special punches...how ever guys like thor odin and many more use magic that is combined with divine forces like the runes and the odin force itself , so if in DC 1 couldnt hurt prime with HIS magic doesnt mean other types of magic wont hurt him seeing as there are many different types of magic, besides logic tells us there are different powers to each magic.. you wana tell me if prime took black adams magic than a 5 IMP wont effect him? give me a break

I thought 5-D imps weren't magic per se, but simply extra dimensional. Like how we, as 3-D people, could affect the 2-D comic book world, but its not magic....

akhenaten
I thought 5-D imps weren't magic per se, but simply extra dimensional. Like how we, as 3-D people, could affect the 2-D comic book world, but its not magic....

5 IMP is considered a magic they developed themselves but it still a magic and its not only restrained to there own dimension they can effect anything they like, if you want a clear view of there powers just read the MXY/BATMITE worlds funnest and you realise how powerful that is

DarkSaint85

I'm just a bit confused by this post, probably need a bit of helping out to understand it.

You're saying that there are different types of magic, and that just because Prime is immune to someone like Black Adam's type of magic, doesn't mean he is immune to others, right?

Reason why I ask, is because so far, all types of magic - divine, 5D, whatever - hasn't really harmed SBP. He abducted Mxy, he abducted that version of Zatanna, said that BA's punches tickled, no-sold Zauriel the angel's flaming sword (which I would assume is backed up by the Presence), and tanked Mordru's attacks...is there any evidence that 'Marvel magic' won't affect him?

Otherwise, by your logic, Superman's punches would be more powerful in Marvel, because rather than having his extra strength conferred to him by a mutant gene/technology/Atlantean heritage/cosmic rays/gamma rays, his strength is due to him being Kryptonian, and therefore the solar rays in Marvel would supercharge him.....

akhenaten
I'm just a bit confused by this post, probably need a bit of helping out to understand it.

You're saying that there are different types of magic, and that just because Prime is immune to someone like Black Adam's type of magic, doesn't mean he is immune to others, right?

Reason why I ask, is because so far, all types of magic - divine, 5D, whatever - hasn't really harmed SBP. He abducted Mxy, he abducted that version of Zatanna, said that BA's punches tickled, no-sold Zauriel the angel's flaming sword (which I would assume is backed up by the Presence), and tanked Mordru's attacks...is there any evidence that 'Marvel magic' won't affect him?

Otherwise, by your logic, Superman's punches would be more powerful in Marvel, because rather than having his extra strength conferred to him by a mutant gene/technology/Atlantean heritage/cosmic rays/gamma rays, his strength is due to him being Kryptonian, and therefore the solar rays in Marvel would supercharge him.....

first of all Prime beating mxy is PIS , Mxy wasnt even portrayed as trying to fight prime, if they showed on panel Mxy trying to use his powers and fail or state something like " i cant believe my powers dont work on that doush" than probably we would have something to talk about

you are saying all kind of magic didnt work on prime which is not true,he didnt face 5 IMP magic i udressed the Mxy part above.. you dont honestly think someone who gets hurt by heralds can whitstand magic that can make galaxies captain crunch breakfast , so far prime was resistant (never was proven he has imunity only high resistance) to black adam punches and Mordru attack, mordru didnt even go all out or try to seriously fight prime, that single blast wasnt mordru displaying his powers it was like a jab from superman instead of going all out

about the zuriel feat i dont recall anything like this , would love if you could post the feat not that i dont believe i just dont remeber it

the reason is the fact there are certien magic users in marvel that have different magic combined with divine interference, the odin force or the rune force doesnt work as ordinary magic therefor to asume it wont work on prime isnt valid

superman punches are just superman punches, in marvel or in DC he will be impowered under the sun and obtain the same solar energy he does on DC universe, a sun is a sun there isnt such thing as different sun energies when we are talking about yellow sun , unlike magic that difference one to the other,its like saying that the air in DC is different to the air in marvel therefor superman will be the same superman in marvel

Bentley
Go to forum rules, you're arguing this wrong.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Go to forum rules, you're arguing this wrong.

Who is?

And in reply to Akhen:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/tofastforgl.jpg

Uriel005
lol i don't see why your bothering. I haven't since he immediately disregarded the scan where DC 1 mil states he was incapable of stopping a galaxy.

akhenaten
zuriel sword is not magic , hell if we go by that logic than any force blast or even jhony storm flames are magic

akhenaten
lol i don't see why your bothering. I haven't since he immediately disregarded the scan where DC 1 mil states he was incapable of stopping a galaxy.

i udressed that feat and explained detail after detail the context overall, if you fail or dont want to accept it i dont really give too much

akhenaten
my bad for saying zuriel sword wasnt magic it was, again as i stated before there are all kind of magic so if magic A and B from a different universe doesnt work on him doesnt mean magic C D E F wont work on him as they all got different sources , hell cyttorak is magic so juggernaut punches wont effect him? its different magic empowered by different source

abhilegend
Guys, there are some reasoning to akhenaten's argument. Initially when Byrne rebooted superman it was stated that the chaotic nature of magic has the reason why it surpasses superman's bio-aura. But how does it means that "marvel" type of magic would not hurt him is beyond me. Akhenaten seems to be just unable to acknowledge when he has lost a debate. Just ignore him.

akhenaten
Guys, there are some reasoning to akhenaten's argument. Initially when Byrne rebooted superman it was stated that the chaotic nature of magic has the reason why it surpasses superman's bio-aura. But how does it means that "marvel" type of magic would not hurt him is beyond me. Akhenaten seems to be just unable to acknowledge when he has lost a debate. Just ignore him.

how did i lose a debate when i was able to counter everything with solid avidence or reasonable argument? Lol you people just dont know when to accept the fact you were wrong.

i presented the fact S1M has the greater feats overall and that he is overall on a much higher level and thats how the argument ended , current argument is just a side one which is just some people angry because they lost the original one so at least they try to win something else.

akhenaten
you Know what i dare anyone to battlezone me on Superman 1 Million vs GA SBP , anyone.... i didnt use everything i have for S1M and i would love to show you how much more i can dig with this guy judging by only his 3 feats, i didnt even go to mathematical formulas and didnt even bring the deepest aspects of his feats, do a battlezone with me to see the full version

Uriel005
No you really didn't... you made some crap excuses and basically said that in fact DC 1 Mil did stop a galaxy.

akhenaten
No you really didn't... you made some crap excuses and basically said that in fact DC 1 Mil did stop a galaxy.

i explained that between the 2 pannels where we see S1M we see all kind of different fights while all that time he was fighting off the galaxy and slowing it down , then i brought up the fact he said "i must not weaken" which means he knew he can do it but only if he doesnt weaken , why was he weaken? because he was away from the super sun thats why he was stating he is getting weaker, a case can be made that at full power he could do it, so while losing his powers he is still fighting off a galaxy and then titano arrive and bam it stops , that proves that a weaken S1M is able to fight off a charging galaxy at full power with all its mass and momentum which is = a weaken S1M can move a galaxy that just standing still, now i can really argue that at full power he could stop the galaxy seeing how he was confident in his powers and he knew he can... otherwise he would ask titano to help him to begin with he would be saying " even i cant do it titano so you got to help me".

leonidas
no expression

Uriel005
Originally posted by leonidas
no expression hush.... savor it. It's not often that we get to see a mini quan being born.

red sabre
wow so much superman 1M wanking Lol

Superman Prime makes him cry again.

quanchi112
Superman Prime wins.

Prep-Man
Superman 1M.

red sabre
Superman 1 million never did anything to suggest he can hang with Prime, he was hurt by the random else man energy balls and beaten to the point he was lying on the floor crying literally, those elese man energy balls were all taken out by Hourman.

he needed the superman squad to back him up while chacing that chronoverse creture , all star superman alone handled that creture, again is 1 million was that powerful he wouldnt need the superman squad to company him in such a task.

in the 1 million storyline while he was depowered he got hurt by the metal man crew which are low to mid metas, he got hurt by canon fodder robots, couldnt break physically the ice fortress and couldnt even rip out of the wall the metal tunnel entrence, i know he was depowered but dont try to portray him as some all powerful even while depowered because when depowered he was very weak.

his finale showing when breaking the time barrier first of all he got help from steel medium, they besically made a portal for him to punch, wonder woman stated no one can break time but then steel is saying with our help he can which means that medium was making it easier than it really is, second of all 1 million was at full power when punching it and i will explain, superman 1 million has a special suit that contains a boom tube and that reserve solar energy from his super sun, when superman 1 million was all depowered he stated before punching the time barrier that he has to use all his last reserved energy, which means in other words he had a reserved energy in his suit and he used it all in order to perfor that feat, its very logically and explains why he couldnt even breach a wall but suddenly could break the time, the feat was indeed impressive however its nothing that SBP even without the amp couldnt do.

superman 1 million has nice feats such as blowing away firestorm however lets not take it too far because firestorm wasnt even knocked out so its not like he got hit by a skyfather level attack or anything, he stated he can destroy a star, well ok i will buy that for a dollar but its not enough to take out GA SBP who whitstood universal destruction.

his best feat is trying to hold back a galaxy which he failed to do and needed that gorilla to help him with, nobody knows the portion 1 million was holding of course it could be less than a half could be more i dont know neither do you, however all his showings combined clearly shows us his durability isnt that great in the first place, he doesnt have a fighting spirit at all because when the else man energy ball was beating him up he didnt even fight back he was just on the recieving end , at least wonder woman 1 million put up a fight, and finally his power output by narration is on a star level, basically 1 million doesnt have anything to go up against superman prime.

1 million is above averege sups i will probably give him a trans tier but not on GA SBP level.

i dont hate the character i dont really care but its just i see people wank him and i just cant understand how can you wank a character that doesnt have the feats to b ack it up, so i just wanted to put some light on the things.

Galan007
Originally posted by red sabre
second of all 1 million was at full power when punching it No.

quab
Superman Prime wins this easily.

red sabre
No.

well to be completely fair we dont know the portion of solar energy his suit stored for him when he used it, i assume it was enough to completely power him up just like SBP using his solar suit to power himself up, the difference is that 1 million chose to use that stored energy at the end when he really needed it and by how the things look i assume it restored all his powers,we cant know exactly however he clearly wasnt in his completely depowered state when doing the feat.

Galan007
well to be completely fair we dont know the portion of solar energy his suit stored for him when he used it, i assume it was enough to completely power him up just like SBP using his solar suit to power himself up, the difference is that 1 million chose to use that stored energy at the end when he really needed it and by how the things look i assume it restored all his powers,we cant know exactly however he clearly wasnt in his completely depowered state when doing the feat. No. Superman tapped into his vital reserves of energy/life force when he began pounding on the time barrier. That's why each blow aged him--aged him to such an extent that he nearly died preforming said feat:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544557/P00002.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544560/P00011.jpg.html

This page also made it quite clear that Supes had to tap ALL of the remaining energy he had left in his already diminished state, to accomplish this:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544460/P00022.jpg.html

You are assuming he called upon this alleged 'stored suit power', despite nothing of the sort ever once being mentioned, or even alluded to. Frankly, I find that quite faulty.

red sabre
No. Superman tapped into his vital reserves of energy/life force when he began pounding on the time barrier. That's why each blow aged him--aged him to such an extent that he nearly died preforming said feat:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544557/P00002.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544560/P00011.jpg.html

This page also made it quite clear that Supes had to tap ALL of the remaining energy he had left in his already diminished state, to accomplish this:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12544460/P00022.jpg.html

You are assuming he called upon this alleged 'stored suit power', despite nothing of the sort ever once being mentioned, or even alluded to. Frankly, I find that quite faulty.

you are indeed right, its been a while since i read that and for some reason i was 100% sure it was from his suit, i remember that his suit contains a boom tube and it was stated that the suit can contain stored solar energy however in this scene you are right indeed he was even weaker while performing that feat, of course it doesnt make sense since even earlier when he began losing his powers he already displayed low feats and wasnt even strong enough to break an ice fortress or tear off the wall the tunnel entrence, i guess it was just one of those "will power" feats where a character like captain america gets an extreme boost just because he "HAS" to perform this feat otherwise its the end of the world.

of course i wont take this credit away from him and put this deserved feat under his belt however still its nothing prime without the GA wouldnt be able to accomplish, the points i pointed out earlier still stand and as far as overall feats he doesnt stack up too well against Prime, superman 1 million is a boyscount he doesnt really have the will to fight unlike Prime who is a bloodlusted maniac, therefor i already know how their fight is going to look like, 1 million will be lying all bloody and in mess.

red sabre
in other words this guy is not beating the monster prime.

and people are calling superboy prime the EMO Superman? this 1 million guy is the definition of EMO.

red sabre
i cant believe someone was trying to claim this guy is a skyfather smile

and yes i know in context he used his telepathy to form a plan with the android hourman and this was all part of the plan however it only proves us that if he was all that powerful he wouldnt need any trick plans he would have just beat him up, instead he is being humiliated and called slow idiot Lol

red sabre
seriously i dont see whats all the hype around this million guy if it wasnt for the galaxy feat i would say he is a high herald.

red sabre
another "skyfather" feat from 1 million.

Galan007
You seem to be ignoring a fair bit of context. The golden fella who was owning S1M in those scans is one of the 'Else-Men'--beings composed of pure energy who have the ability to become an improved version of whoever they choose to replicate--essentially, they become the 'most perfect' version of you. In those scans, one of the Else-Men chose to approximate the abilities of S1M, thus he became superior to S1M by proxy--an improved S1M, if you will. Just for a point of reference, that same Else-Man later replicated Hourman M*. Despite Hourman only possessing a micro-fraction of the Worlogog at the time, the Else-Man's abilities allowed it to create a working duplicate Worlogog--that is to say: he took the fraction of the 'gog Hourman possessed and built it up into a nearly complete 'gog... All on the fly. This is totally unheard of.

The Else-Men are basically Amazo, but better. Amazo can only duplicate the exact abilities of others--the Else-Men not only duplicate the abilities of others, but improve/amp them as much as possible. Point being: losing to an Else-Man certainly isn't a low showing by any stretch.

Cogito
What issue is that from?

Galan007
The scans he posted are from Hourman #11.

Cogito
Thanks thumb up

red sabre
You seem to be ignoring a fair bit of context. The golden fella who was owning S1M in those scans is one of the 'Else-Men'--beings composed of pure energy who have the ability to become an improved version of whoever they choose to replicate--essentially, they become the 'most perfect' version of you. In those scans, one of the Else-Men chose to approximate the abilities of S1M, thus he became superior to S1M by proxy--an improved S1M, if you will. Just for a point of reference, that same Else-Man later replicated Hourman M*. Despite Hourman only possessing a micro-fraction of the Worlogog at the time, the Else-Man's abilities allowed it to create a working duplicate Worlogog--that is to say: he took the fraction of the 'gog Hourman possessed and built it up into a nearly complete 'gog... All on the fly. This is totally unheard of.

The Else-Men are basically Amazo, but better. Amazo can only duplicate the exact abilities of others--the Else-Men not only duplicate the abilities of others, but improve/amp them as much as possible. Point being: losing to an Else-Man certainly isn't a low showing by any stretch.

first of all just the fact some energy ball is able to not only replicate but also amp 1 million powers already doesnt work in his favor, do you think same else man could do the same thing to odin? or even king thor? i doubt that.

the point as i stated before is that all the else man were taken out by hourman and easily, superman 1 million couldnt do anything against them and admited their entire JLA 1 Million will last for about 3 seconds something like that.

also my point wasnt only the fact superman 1 million lost but the way he lost, he didnt fight back he didnt show any fighting spirit at all, he basically was a beaten up EMO that was lying on the floor and crying instead of fighting back, also the way he grabed 1 million by the throat and you see 1 million looking all in pain and looks like he is chocked out , wonder woman 1 million also fought an else man that replicated her and amped himself to be beyond her but she still gave a fight because she is a true fighter, superman 1 million is just an EMO version of superman, he is more boyscout than mainstream superman and that tells you a lot.

Diesldude
^^^ Part of the story, how does protege get enough energy to copy and exceed the LT? Even better as Galan pointed out, the else men copied the Worlogog on the fly. That's greater than copying a sky father and if he can copy/ exceed that, why not 1million?

red sabre
Originally posted by Diesldude
^^^ Part of the story, how does protege get enough energy to copy and exceed the LT? Even better as Galan pointed out, the else men copied the Worlogog on the fly. That's greater than copying a sky father and if he can copy/ exceed that, why not 1million?

freakin hourman took out all those balls, you can think if 1 million was half as hardcore as people claim he is he could also bfr them via sending them into other dimension at the very least, however he couldnt do that or anything to them while hourman could and thats what its all about, he is suppose to be as smart as brainiac 5 however after his first encouter with the else man he couldnt form a simple bfr plan and not come into contact with them because he already was explained how their powers work, instead he had the JLA 1 Million stand there and wait for the else man for a last stand battle how dumb is that.

finally as i pointed out the way he went down to that else man with no fighting while lying on the floor crying is laughable and shows you he isnt really the serious fighter type of character he is very EMO, when he fought the metal man he was emo and only eventually he was like "ok i got to save the world i have to hurt you", when he was punching time and got old he was crying to his anccestors to give him streangh and reaching his arm for them like some EMO, and now this? lying on the floor crying and holding android hourman's arm while getting beat up? this guy doesnt have what it takes to go up against prime on GA both physically or mentally, Judging by feats and overall showings superman 1 million vs SBP would be a better fight and somewhere on same level with 1 million having the edge in versatility but nothing aside of his force vision IMO can pose a real threat to Prime, however GA SBP is going to beat him up badly.

red sabre
and of course there is this feat, as i explained earlier i know it was their plan however it only shows you 1 million couldnt really do anything here and was helpless, he needed some plan instead of just taking the guy out, while being on his knees and being mocked as stupid and slow

red sabre
i mean seriously guys looks at him , do you see SBP or Thor or any other serious hero being on his knees like that with a scared EMO Look on his face all helpless like that? and this guy is suppose to stand up to GA SBP? i dont buy that.

abhilegend
Saying someone is an EMO in a fight against SBP is laughable.

red sabre
Saying someone is an EMO in a fight against SBP is laughable.

i actually find him to be more emo than prime.

Galan007
first of all just the fact some energy ball is able to not only replicate but also amp 1 million powers already doesnt work in his favor, do you think same else man could do the same thing to odin? or even king thor? i doubt that. Making a duplicate Worlogog>Odin/KT combined. In fact, that same Worlogog was later used to freeze the energies of a universal big bang forever in time. srsly

Regardless, you're low-balling just to low-ball at this point, so I'll let you do that.

red sabre
Making a duplicate Worlogog>Odin/KT combined. In fact, that same Worlogog was later used to freeze the energies of a universal big bang forever in time. srsly

Regardless, you're low-balling just to low-ball at this point, so I'll let you do that.

how is stating what happened = lowballing?

Superman 1M was helpless and its a fact, he got beat up with no fighting back, was lying on the floor crying and holding android hourman's hand, i mean seriously is this guy even a fighter? then he is being mocked as stupid and slow and has to come up with plans because he is not powerful enough to take his foes out, then he is suppose to be some super duper intelligent future superman but he cant make a simple plan of how to deal via bfr with the else man while hourman did it easily, 1 million knew about how their power work and instead of comming with a plan he simply had the JLA 1 Million stand for a last stand with the else man stating they can survive only for several seconds? thats his genious brainiac 5 intellect? thats his proccecing billion scenarious in a second ability? really?

i am not lowballing the character but i am stating the things as they are, also he never had a clean feat of anything, he punched time but was dying and needed the help of the steel medium, he was trying to hold back a galaxy but failed and needed help, i never could understand why couldnt the writers just give him a clear feat where we see what he CAN do for a change.

Galan007
You're entirely ignoring story context just to low-ball. That's also called trolling.

If that's what floats your boat, then go for it. thumb up

red sabre
You're entirely ignoring story context just to low-ball. That's also called trolling.

If that's what floats your boat, then go for it. thumb up

how am i ignoring context? what context is there to the fact 1 million went down like a feeb without even fighting back?

what context was there for him crying on the floor while getting beat up?

what context is there to the fact he got mocked and needed to form a plan with the android because he couldnt handle his foe?

what context is there to the fact he couldnt come up with a plan to bfr the else man while hourman did it with easy?

what context is there to the fact he needed the superman squad to back him up on fighting a creture that all star superman took down?

what context is there to the fact 1 million didnt present any clear feat to suggest he can hang with prime?

if you can prove something please do so, but calling someone a troll because he see the feats in other light than you do even with context involved is childish.

Galan007
how am i ignoring context? I mentioned why already. You ignored it. I mentioned why again. You ignored it again.

Continue low-balling.

red sabre
I mentioned why already. You ignored it. I mentioned why again. You ignored it again.

Continue low-balling.

you did not adress my points, i admit the else man powers work on a higher level than i thought it should or is, however aside of that fact nothing you said adressed to any of my other points, the things i stated happened and they are facts if you dont like how the feats themselves represent superman 1m then dont blame me blame on the writers.

red sabre
here is superman 1 million vs the metal man, now i know he was depowered here but at what degree? all we know is that this fight took place at the beginning of his arrival to earth and at the beggining of the story therefor even while depowered he didnt lose a huge amount of his powers like at the end of the storyline, the metal man are just low to mid metas, again watch his EMO helpless face expressions how can someone even dare to say this guy is a skyfather level is beyond me.

red sabre
here is superman 1 million while depowered cant break the ice fortress which the guards bust with their fire arms, i know he was depowered but some people were trying to portray him as some beast even when depowered, when the facts are when depowered he is weaker than the firepower those guys unleashed.

red sabre
and now the guards just bust that with their guns.

red sabre
just out of fairness here is the rest of his fight vs the metal man he kicked their ass even when they combined themselves however i still was expecting more from the guy.

red sabre
and here is vs the combined creture

red sabre
basically if we look at things as they are while depowered it depends for how long he is depowered but even at the beginning of the procces such as the metal man fight you can clearly see that a meta alone gives him trouble, and when he depowers further he becomes so weak he cant even perform simple feats of superhuman strength, so him suddenly busting the time barrier is a wtf compared to his other feats but he was using the steel medium so it made the job easier as steel himself stated that "with our help he can" which means the medium was making the job easier than it really is, and 1 million tapped into his reserved life force what ever that really is but facts are when depowered he is at very low levels, and to be honest i clearly see regular superman performing that time busting feat without getting hurt like 1 million did.

when full power he gets beat up by the else man without fighting back and crying on the ground, he gets humiliated by the evil hourman and mocked, he is able to hurt firestorm with his breath however firestorm isnt even knocked out at this point even regular superman could hurt firestorm with a random attack, he is stating he can destroy a star? no feats to back it up if hi breath was that strong he would knock firestorm out or at least severly hurt him, a force that can destroy a star should have taken firestorm out and it should have destroy the environment at least and bust the place up so i am holding his "destroying a star" ability under a question mark.

containing solaris in his force vision with the help of green lantern and after solaris already fought, so basically its green lantern and superman 1 million containing solaris together, if he could defeat solaris all by himself he would defeat it in the first place.

as of right now there is no feat to suggest he is beyond regular superman aside of him having extra powers and him being more versatile.

so now we go to his last and final feat of the galaxy, he is trying to hold back the galaxy with his force vision and stating he is putting everything he got into this force vision task, he fails not only to hold it back but he fails to slow it down eaither, when he begins the task wee see the galaxy at a distance, then we see some more several fights and then we go back to him and we see that the galaxy is already near them and he is stating even i cant hold it back, this proves without any form of a doubt that he cannot hold back or slow down a galaxy, then we see titano arrive and the both of them stop the galaxy, but i ask you this how is it different from 2 hulks colliding fists and bust a dimension? how is it different than thor and BRB colliding their strikes and busting a universe? its an effort of 2 characters combined and hell how is it different than superman and marvel lifting infinity paged book? basically what we got on panel is 1 million failing to do anything to a galaxy and thats all there is.

frankly i always saw 1 million as regular superman with more powers and more versatility, i guess that should put him in the low trans category but nothing more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.