Superman Vs Dream of the Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok who would win in this fight?

Morpheus AKA Lord of Dreams of the endless

Vs

Superman

zopzop
You can't be serious? Morpheus would CRUSH Superman like an insect. That's if he even registers on Morpheus' "give a damn meter" which he probably wouldn't.

Cogito
no expression

guy222
2nd kind of a thread that should b closed

This isn't fair for Supes

AlmightyKfish
Morpheus KO's Superman with a word.

The second incarnation of Dream actually did this in Morrison's JLA.

EmptyHearted
Gee I am sorry guys sad

I though this was a good fight sad

Lord Feron
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Gee I am sorry guys sad

I though this was a good fight sad

well dude, thats okay i have no clue who morpheus was. So i looked him up, i learned something. thumb up (also u are new shit happend smile )

Galan007
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Morpheus KO's Superman with a word.

The second incarnation of Dream actually did this in Morrison's JLA. Yeah, Daniel put Superman, Kyle, and Dianna to sleep with a word, iirc. In the very same story, he also transformed the planetary/Orion-owning Starro into a necklace (literally) and placed him in a box with his other trinkets... Just to pay back Morpheus' debt to the mainstream universe.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, Daniel put Superman, Kyle, and Dianna to sleep with a word, iirc. In the very same story, he also transformed the planetary/Orion-owning Starro into a necklace (literally) and placed him in a box with his other trinkets... Just to pay back Morpheus' debt to the mainstream universe.

Yeah, the chain of continet sized Starro's was warped into the Dreaming and was shown to be nothing in comparison to Dream.

AlmightyKfish
Edit, double post

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

What? mad

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
T-vo ftw.

iceman24567
Yes Superman one shots an abstract with the all mighty tvo thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.