Wolverine vs the gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Yes this is inspired by Wilderness' many Thor vs Wolverine Threads.
Figured I'd make one 2. stick out tongue

Wolverine vs these gods
Ares
Hercules
Thor no hammer but all other powers
Loki
Thor with Hammer
Zeus-Melee
Odin-Melee

How far does Wolvy go?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Damborgson

Wolverine vs these gods
Ares
Hercules
Loki
Thor with Hammer
Zeus-Melee
Odin-Melee

How far does Wolvy go?

Ares vs Wolverine = Wolverine
Hercules vs Wolverine = Wolverine
Thor (No hammer but all other powers) vs Wolverine = Thor
Loki vs Wolverine = Loki
Zeus vs Wolverine = (Pure melee, assuming no powers other than strength and durability) Wolverine || (Pure melee, but with magic / matter manip for purposes of healing) Zeus
Odin vs Wolverine = Ditto above

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Zeus vs Wolverine = (Pure melee, assuming no powers other than strength and durability) Wolverine || (Pure melee, but with magic / matter manip for purposes of healing) Zeus

Odin vs Wolverine = Ditto above So you'll give Thor w/o his hammer the nod over Wolverine, but not Zeus/Odin? Not sure I follow the logic.

Sin I AM

utter fail...and to think i considered u a serious poster

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Galan007
You'll give Thor w/o his hammer the nod over Wolverine, but not Zeus/Odin? Not sure I follow the logic.

Thor still has all his other powers (IE flight, weather manip, ect). By stips of the thread, Odin and Zeus have just been turned into grounded depowered melee bricks. What is Odin sans Odin force going to bring to a melee slug fest against Wolverine?

leonidas
So you'll give Thor w/o his hammer the nod over Wolverine, but not Zeus/Odin? Not sure I follow the logic.

i think it's because thor's lightning would end logan and the skyfathers have NO POWERS other than strength and durability.....

i may not agree with srank some times, but you gotta admit it takes ballz to say logan wins ANY kind of fight against a skyfather. can't wait to see the hell that follows..... laughing out loud

btw--what IS that sig of yours??? is that a blackjack table?? a da vinci sketch???

Starscream M
Originally posted by Damborgson

Wolverine vs these gods
Ares
Hercules
Loki
Thor with Hammer
Zeus-Melee
Odin-Melee

How far does Wolvy go?

Ares - Wolverine 8/10
Hercules - Wolverine 6/10
Thor no hammer but all other powers - Thor 9/10
Loki - Loki 10/10
Thor with Hammer - Thor 10/10
Zeus-Melee - Zeus 10/10
Odin-Melee - Odin 10/10

Galan007
What is Odin sans Odin force going to bring to a melee slug fest against Wolverine? Same thing he did to Iron Man very recently? Tank all of his attacks and physically trounce him like the pathetic feeb he is?

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
btw--what IS that sig of yours??? is that a blackjack table?? a da vinci sketch??? It's a Da Vinci sketch OF blackjack table. DUH!

stick out tongue

Damborgson
Thor still has all his other powers (IE flight, weather manip, ect). By stips of the thread, Odin and Zeus have just been turned into grounded depowered melee bricks. What is Odin sans Odin force going to bring to a melee slug fest against Wolverine? Odin and Zeus can use attacks like these:

http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/nahant-013.jpg

As long as it stays in melee combat. As in no blasting Wolverine to dust. Sorry if I didnt make it as clear as I should.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Sin I AM

odin with baseline strength is class 60+. logan has defeated the grey hulk who is class 75+ normally, but was enraged & therefore class 100+. with greater durability than odin.

that's just one example.

srankmissingnin

Feel free to disprove anything you've said if you believe you can. Obviously Odin and Zeus could effortless beat Wolverine. Though could turn him into a dollar seventy five of lose change, or turn his Adamantium in to a healthy bowl of oatmeal with flax seed... but for all purposes Odin and Zeus aren't in this thread. just two dude named Odin and Zeus with none of their powers, and the name isn't enough to blind me into giving them a win.

Starscream M
Feel free to disprove anything you've said if you believe you can. Obviously Odin and Zeus could effortless beat Wolverine. Though could turn him into a dollar seventy five of lose change, or turn his Adamantium in to a healthy bowl of oatmeal with flax seed... but for all purposes Odin and Zeus aren't in this thread. just two dude named Odin and Zeus with none of their powers, and the name isn't enough to blind me into giving them a win. I gotta disagree with you there...zeus was a friggin beast melee wise, he beat the crap outta hulk. he would beat the living daylights outta logan.

leonidas
Originally posted by wildernesss
odin with baseline strength is class 60+. logan has defeated the grey hulk ....with greater durability than odin.

there is not a smilie adequate to this statement.

leonidas
It's a Da Vinci sketch OF blackjack table. DUH!

stick out tongue

why i otta......

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
I gotta disagree with you there...zeus was a friggin beast melee wise, he beat the crap outta hulk. he would beat the living daylights outta logan.

He was amped to hell and using his powers to do so. I was operating under the assumption he was limited to baseline and restricted to pure strength and durability, which he isn't, so he obviously wins.

Sin I AM
odin with baseline strength is class 60+. logan has defeated the grey hulk who is class 75+ normally, but was enraged & therefore class 100+. with greater durability than odin.

that's just one example.

stop using outdated character stats...because he has never shown to be that weak

He was amped to hell and using his powers to do so. I was operating under the assumption he was limited to baseline and restricted to pure strength and durability, which he isn't, so he obviously wins.

based on what?

wildernesss
stop using outdated character stats...because he has never shown to be that weak

right, like when Odin & asgard was defeated by an army of space ants with ray guns? when imprisoned, guess how they kept him weak? they fed him gruel. that's a Fail.

Sin I AM
right, like when Odin & asgard was defeated by an army of space ants with ray guns? when imprisoned, guess how they kept him weak? they fed him gruel. that's a Fail.

instances of pis are not to be used in these forums so try again

srankmissingnin
based on what?

The comic... did you not read it?

Newjak
Did we already see how an Ares Wolverine fight would turn out Ares won big grin

Anyways the only one here I think Wolverine could take is Herc because sometimes his durability does seem to lack sometimes.

Everyone else after ares should win everytime.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Newjak
Did we already see how an Ares Wolverine fight would turn out Ares won big grin

Anyways the only one here I think Wolverine could take is Herc because sometimes his durability does seem to lack sometimes.

Everyone else after ares should win everytime.

He knocked over Wayverine. Not that impressive, Wayverine sucks.

wildernesss
instances of pis are not to be used in these forums so try again

how do you know it was pis? pis can only be concretely confirmed when the opposing circumstances & characters can be measured and examined regarding their feats, powers, etc. little to nothing is known regarding this example.....of space ants..... & gruel. therefore, at the very least, it cannot be totally ruled out that space ants with ray guns........and gruel, beat odin.

not to mention baseline odin having to amp himself against thanos punches. and thanos is not much (if at all) stronger than an enraged grey hulk.

Sin I AM
The comic... did you not read it?

yes did u? iirc he even stated he would come down to hulks level

JakeTheBank
*reads OP and thread title*

no expression

*reads some of the replies to follow*

http://www.audigeeks.com/forums/Smileys/audigeeks/suicide.gif

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
*reads OP and thread title*

no expression

*reads some of the replies to follow*

http://www.audigeeks.com/forums/Smileys/audigeeks/suicide.gif what'd you think of my reply?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ares - Could go either way.
Hercules - If the Olympian fights smart, he wins. Pak's incarnation can be pretty intelligent IIRC.
Thor without Mjolnir - Thor.
Loki - Loki.
Thor with Mjolnir - Thor.
Zeus (Melee) - Zeus, no contest.
Odin (Melee) - Lmao.

JakeTheBank
what'd you think of my reply?

All things considered, your reply was pretty tame. Which leads me to believe you purposefully pretend to be stupid for whatever reason in certain threads.

Starscream M
All things considered, your reply was pretty tame. Which leads me to believe you purposefully pretend to be stupid for whatever reason in certain threads. What the f**k?

my reply is no way inconsistent with my replies in other threads

edit: lol, so when you disagree with my position, I'm just pretending to be stupid...haha

Mr.Mxyzptlk
yes did u? iirc he even stated he would come down to hulks level

Srank was saying he thought Odin and Zeus were just limited to their base strength and durability with no other powers at all.

Dam then clarified that he meant Zeus as he was fighting Hulk and then Srank admitted that Wolverine would get roflstomped.

I think there's just a miscommunication going on.

JakeTheBank
What the f**k?

my reply is no way inconsistent with my replies in other threads

edit: lol, so when you disagree with my position, I'm just pretending to be stupid...haha

Lol.

Well, when you say things like Thor's weather manipulation is limited by nature and that his weather can't effect herald beings, it makes me wonder what they hell your end game is.

Starscream M
Lol.

Well, when you say things like Thor's weather manipulation is limited by nature and that his weather can't effect herald beings, it makes me wonder what they hell your end game is. lol I said rain stopping hulk is bullsh1t PIS, and I still do.

JakeTheBank
lol I said rain stopping hulk is bullsh1t PIS, and I still do.

It wasn't normal rain.

Keep in mind the guy can take one storm and magnify it to supernatural proportions or he can the storms, or aspects of them, of multiple worlds and use them.

It wasn't PIS.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Srank was saying he thought Odin and Zeus were just limited to their base strength and durability with no other powers at all.

Dam then clarified that he meant Zeus as he was fighting Hulk and then Srank admitted that Wolverine would get roflstomped.

What's Zeus and Odin's base from comics though? No Handbooks please unless those handbook references comes with references from actual comic books.

JakeTheBank
Odin's base level is > Thor.

No comic backs up this "60 ton" classification and they go out of the way to prove that it's the very opposite. He doesn't need to "amp" to become stronger than Thor. He already is because of the Odin Force. It's not a conscious effort he has to will to happen.

Colossus-Big C
Stop at ares, ares already beat him, and did better against sentry offensively than wolverine

srankmissingnin
lol

Ares never beat Wolverine, he punched Wayverine once and knocked him over... and even Wayverine was fine.

Mindset
So he beat him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ares - Could go either way.
Hercules - If the Olympian fights smart, he wins. Pak's incarnation can be pretty intelligent IIRC.
Thor without Mjolnir - Thor.
Loki - Loki.
Thor with Mjolnir - Thor.
Zeus (Melee) - Zeus, no contest.
Odin (Melee) - Lmao.

i agree with this. But I think ares would lose more times than not. Mainly due to the fact wolverine is just so efficient with his claws.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i agree with this. But I think ares would lose more times than not. Mainly due to the fact wolverine is just so efficient with his claws. Sentry easily restrained wolverines claws were as ares hacked into his chest and tore it open with his adamantine axe

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk

thats the problem, srank assumes that odin/zeus base strenth is less than 100...whe its never been depicted as such

srankmissingnin
thats the problem, srank assumes that odin/zeus base strenth is less than 100...whe its never been depicted as such

What I assume is that Odin sans the Odin Force, and that Zeus sans the Thunderbolt of Zeus (which according to Van Lente is an independent power source, the Odin Force equivalent of the Greek pantheon, that marks the Skyfather), that Odin and Zeus are more or less the physical equals of Thor or Herc. Not too shabby, but a far cry from head butting Galactus.

Sin I AM
What I assume is that Odin sans the Odin Force, and that Zeus sans the Thunderbolt of Zeus (which according to Van Lente is an independent power source, the Odin Force equivalent of the Greek pantheon, that marks the Skyfather), that Odin and Zeus are more or less the physical equals of Thor or Herc. Not too shabby, but a far cry from head butting Galactus.

and what your not getting is that the odin force is his power. its innate, and since we have yet to see a odin without the OF...that makes your point moot, and baseless

now it can be argued that zeus' thuderbolt is an outside source, since hera, athena, etc have been shown to wield it...but after the h2h altercation between him and bruce i dont see how being without it would lessen him

Rage.Of.Olympus

There's no definitive base level for Odin or Zeus, the comics simply don't exist. Even significantly weakened and poisoned, Odin has one shotted Ulik (Who coincidentally was beating Wolverine) etc.

Odin without the Odin Force is mortal or dead.

srankmissingnin
and what your not getting is that the odin force is his power. its innate, and since we have yet to see a odin without the OF...that makes your point moot, and baseless

now it can be argued that zeus' thuderbolt is an outside source, since hera, athena, etc have been shown to wield it...but after the h2h altercation between him and bruce i dont see how being without it would lessen him

Yeaaaaaaaaah the Odin Force isn't some innate ability that is unique to Odin, nor is it is he powerless without it. Thor has wielded it, so have others, Odin has even lent to others only for them to refuse to return it. Originally it was supposed to be the life force of his brothers Ville and Ve merged with his own, but that has been retcon'd. The most recent history he received the Odin Force from Bor (when it was still called the Bor Force) when he became the All Father. It's some ambient energy that the the Godhead of the Norse pantheon can tap into.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Looks like Skrank has been reading some Thor comics that I've missed. Where exactly did Odin inherent the Bor Force? Vil and Ve were retconned, are you referring to the recent Fraction comic? I'd advise you to not bring that up as even I'm not certain what's cannon since Fraction took over.

Odin can't survive -at least as a God- without some form of the Odin Force as it is his essence. It even permeates the core of every Asgardian and the land of Asgard. Simply being the Godhead of the Norse pantheon doesn't mean you can tap into the Odin Force, being able to access that power is what actually signifies the next heir. Otherwise Balder would have been able to wield it.

It's a semi sentient power that passes on to the next God in line to rule the House of Odin.

Diesldude
This is crazy, Zeus does to Wolverine's healing factor what he did to the Hulk. His strenght level is sufficient enough to shatter Logan's skeleton and grind his bones to dust. Zues and Odin win with via mega stomp.

I give all the gods 10/10 against logan. Logan's fights against Hulk shouldn't be used here, Hulk is just a brawler, these gods are warriors and are probably on par or if not better fighters than him and are at class 100+

srankmissingnin
Looks like Skrank has been reading some Thor comics that I've missed. Where exactly did Odin inherent the Bor Force? Vil and Ve were retconned, are you referring to the recent Fraction comic? I'd advise you to not bring that up as even I'm not certain what's cannon since Fraction took over.

Odin can't survive -at least as a God- without some form of the Odin Force as it is his essence. It even permeates the core of every Asgardian and the land of Asgard. Simply being the Godhead of the Norse pantheon doesn't mean you can tap into the Odin Force, being able to access that power is what actually signifies the next heir. Otherwise Balder would have been able to wield it.

It's a semi sentient power that passes on to the next God in line to rule the House of Odin.

Vile and Ve weren't retconned. They were with Odin during the flashback in the last issue of The Mighty Thor, and before the renumbering they were with him when he found the seed in the crack of the world. The part of Odin's history where he received the Odin Force by absorbing the life force from Vile and Ve has been retcond more than once, and the most recent version is that he inherited it from Bor. The Vile and Ve stuff is all Fraction, but the Bor stuff was still JMS.

Where has it ever been said that Odin can't survive without the Odin Force? What is there to suggest that even without the Odin Force he wouldn't be just another top tier Asguardian? I think you are making assumptions, and you are using the fact that it is named the Odin Force to draw some sort of conclusion that he needs it to live. He doesn't. He calls it the Odin Force because his name is Odin and he has to call it something, not because it innately has anything to do with him or because it is essential to his being. Hell it was called the Thor Force several times when Thor had access to it. The Odin Force is no more essential to Odin as it was to Thor, he could live without it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Vile and Ve weren't retconned. They were with Odin during the flashback in the last issue of The Mighty Thor, and before the renumbering they were with him when he found the seed in the crack of the world. The part of Odin's history where he received the Odin Force by absorbing the life force from Vile and Ve has been retcond more than once, and the most recent version is that he inherited it from Bor. The Vile and Ve stuff is all Fraction, but the Bor stuff was still JMS.

They weren't retconned out of existence but under Fraction, their part in the Odin Force's creation was almost certainly retconned, which is what I meant.

Where was it shown that Odin inherited the Odin Force (Previously named the Bor Force according to you) from Bor? Loki didn't even truly kill him and when he was brought back in Thor 600 there was a clear distinction between his power, and the Odin Force.

Fraction also retconned the entire history of Bor that we saw under JMS including his battle with Thor, so that presents a whole new set of problems.

jalek moye
They weren't retconned out of existence but under Fraction, their part in the Odin Force's creation was almost certainly retconned, which is what I meant.

Where was it shown that Odin inherited the Odin Force (Previously named the Bor Force according to you) from Bor? Loki didn't even truly kill him and when he was brought back in Thor 600 there was a clear distinction between his power, and the Odin Force.

Fraction also retconned the entire history of Bor that we saw under JMS including his battle with Thor, so that presents a whole new set of problems.
Wait Thor and Bor never fought now?

srankmissingnin

Yeah, but weren't the retconn'd out of the Odin Force long before Fraction? I vaguely remember something about group of Asguardians surviving a Ragnarok, and they combined their essences with Gungnir to recreate Odin and the Odin Force was the combined life force of those gods. Does that sound familiar?

I don't know, one of the JMS issues. I'm on an ipad right now so I'm not gong to go digging around scans to find it. I'm almost positive the Bor Force was referenced in one of the flash backs to Bors origin.

Fraction also retconned the entire Bor origin that we saw under JMS so that presents a whole new set of problems.

You sure? What did Fraction do that makes you think he ousted Bor from continuity? I never got that implication. Fraction even referenced that Bor was the one who found the crack in the world where the Life Seed was. I think you are wrong.

Damborgson
.......when did this recton
happen?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, but weren't the retconn'd out of the Odin Force long before Fraction? I vaguely remember something about group of Asguardians surviving a Ragnarok, and they combined their essences with Gungnir to recreate Odin and the Odin Force was the combined life force of those gods. Does that sound familiar?

No that came before and was debunked by the Odin/Vili/Ve story. That entire origin was retconned into continuity by Roy Thomas in Thor #294, the idea was that every Ragnarok cycle the Asgardians were reborn. The gods that we currently know were made about 2000 years ago, under this origin, Odin created Balder and the rest of the known Asgardians, even their child hood memories were fabricated:
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/841/odincreation1.th.jpghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3346/odincreation2.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9688/odincreation3.th.jpghttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8609/odincreation4.th.jpg

As you can understand, this creates a whole mess of problems. When Simonson took over, he pretty much took a dumb on this idea and had the origin of Odin/Vili/Ve retold by Odin in Thor #349:
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9664/vilandve1.th.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7982/vilandve2.th.jpghttp://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8607/vilandve3.th.jpghttp://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7816/vilandve4.th.jpghttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9207/vilandve5.th.jpghttp://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7931/vilandve6.th.jpg

He even had Buri (Thor's great grand father) debunk the story told by the Odin eye under Roy Thomas:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6997/tiwazeyeballlie.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know, one of the JMS issues. I'm on an ipad right now so I'm not gong to go digging around scans to find it. I'm almost positive the Bor Force was referenced in one of the flash backs to Bors origin.

I don't recall anything of the sort. Under JMS, the Odin Power was renamed the Thor Power because he was now the head of the pantheon but there was a very clear distinction between whatever power Bor wielded and the Odin Force. He even recognized it as his son's might:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2369/thor600018.jpg

You sure? What did Fraction do that makes you think he ousted Bor from continuity? I never got that implication. Fraction even referenced that Bor was the one who found the crack in the world where the Life Seed was. I think you are wrong.

Yes, I'm sure. In Mighty Thor #7, Bor died while Odin and his brothers were still children, which is completely contradictory to anything Bor related done under JMS:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1331/bordead.th.jpg

Under his pen, Bor was cursed by Loki while Odin was a grown man -soon after the birth of mankind- and was brought back in the modern time line:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9812/borrebirth1.th.jpghttp://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3888/borrebirth2.th.jpghttp://img803.imageshack.us/img803/374/borrebirth3.th.jpg

His new stories have made an even bigger mess of Asgardian continuity, something I long thought to be impossible. Yes, it was under Fraction that Bor planted that the previous World Seed in the last Universal cycle but that doesn't change what recently happened.

baka

No, I don't think I'm wrong.

-Pr-

Good that that's past tense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wait Thor and Bor never fought now?

It depends on whether you accept the new status quo, if you do, the answer is yes and no.

The current stance is that since Asgardian's are Gods, they don't have actual histories but stories. And stories can change. Which pretty much means they can do whatever they want with their history and everything still counts.

This isn't just a policy, it's acknowledged within the comics. A key factor in the Serpent's defeat is Loki changing his story with the shadow of Twilight, Surtur's sword. It was also a key plot point in Fear Itself #7.2, with the Tanarus retcon. As a Thor fan, this makes shit very complicated. I'm probably going to stop trying to keep track of all the continuity shifts and changes.

It's like Morrison's New God retcon but less cosmic and more mythological. Which I can understand, making every Asgardian a Multiversal entity that we've never really seen kind of presents a problem although I wouldn't be surprised if they go for something like it eventually.

It kind of shits on the other pantheons but they were never as important to Marvel as the Asgardians.

srankmissingnin
Fractions all dumb and stuff...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where has it ever been said that Odin can't survive without the Odin Force? What is there to suggest that even without the Odin Force he wouldn't be just another top tier Asguardian? I think you are making assumptions, and you are using the fact that it is named the Odin Force to draw some sort of conclusion that he needs it to live. He doesn't. He calls it the Odin Force because his name is Odin and he has to call it something, not because it innately has anything to do with him or because it is essential to his being. Hell it was called the Thor Force several times when Thor had access to it. The Odin Force is no more essential to Odin as it was to Thor, he could live without it.

Making assumptions? Lawlz, I'm not pulling this information out of my ass, I'm basing it on decades of continuity. Which is no mean feat mind you, keeping track of all the Asgardian related shit is difficult.

When the Odin Power in it's entirety was being drained from Odin to sustain a civilization, he began to die:
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3444/thor26205.th.jpghttp://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6329/thor26208.th.jpg

Luckily, as long as some of the Odin Power exists (Not counting that which empowers Asgard and the Asgardians) he can never truly die:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9286/thor26311.th.jpghttp://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3568/thor26315.th.jpg

The Odin Force is his Godly Essence, even when his power has been lent to others he still possess it to an extent:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8373/thor43505.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Continued....

His also connected to all the other main wellsprings of the Odin Force, for example, he could tell Asgard was dying when his power was dampened and later on drew on it's strength:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3126/thor39921.th.jpghttp://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2836/thor40023.th.jpg

You don't understand, he cannot be an Asgardian immortal without the Odin Force, it's power is what makes them Gods, it exists in everything they do:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/441/thor605021.th.jpg

It's why on a whim he can depower them if he removes a portion of the Odin Force:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4466/thor14417.th.jpghttp://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8905/thor14420.th.jpg

If they are bereft of it entirely, they became lifeless:
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4746/essences1.th.jpghttp://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8941/essences2.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9249/essences3.th.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4067/essences4.th.jpg

It's even the life blood that sustains their home dimension:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5759/page019.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7450/page018z.jpg

Thor out of all Asgardians is the least depended on the Odin Force but that's because his of both Earth and Asgard. One of the main reasons he sired a son with Gaea.

srankmissingnin
I can't see embedded thumbnails on my Ipad. I'm assuming you posted some images because of the ":" at the end of your sentences. sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can't see embedded thumbnails on my Ipad. I'm assuming you posted some images because of the ":" at the end of your sentences. sad

That sucks, I didn't know Ipad's lacked that capability. Yea, they're embedded thumbnails.

Do you have access to a PC?

srankmissingnin
That sucks, I didn't know Ipad's lacked that capability. Yea, they're embedded thumbnails.

Do you have access to a PC?

It normal let's me but for some reason it's loading like a weird partial view of the forums...

Yeah but I'm in bed and don't want get up lol

I'll check them out tomorrow, I wish Marvel would stream line Thor's continuity... It's so convoluted with retcons ontop of retcons ontop of more retcons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It normal let's me but for some reason it's loading like a weird partial view of the forums...

Yeah but I'm in bed and don't want get up lol

I'll check them out tomorrow, I wish Marvel would stream line Thor's continuity... It's so convoluted with retcons ontop of retcons ontop of more retcons.

Understood, no problem.

Yeah, it's a real mess.

Bentley
Wow, the "gods are stories" retcon is indeed very drastic.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bentley
Wow, the "gods are stories" retcon is indeed very drastic.

now, with this retcon, why didn't Loki go for Thor's book and re-wrote Thor's story and just changed the died after taking 9 steps to just didn't die?

pretty stupid retcon if you ask me

Sin I AM
Continued....

His also connected to all the other main wellsprings of the Odin Force, for example, he could tell Asgard was dying when his power was dampened and later on drew on it's strength:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3126/thor39921.th.jpghttp://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2836/thor40023.th.jpg

You don't understand, he cannot be an Asgardian immortal without the Odin Force, it's power is what makes them Gods, it exists in everything they do:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/441/thor605021.th.jpg

It's why on a whim he can depower them if he removes a portion of the Odin Force:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4466/thor14417.th.jpghttp://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8905/thor14420.th.jpg

If they are bereft of it entirely, they became lifeless:
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4746/essences1.th.jpghttp://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8941/essences2.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9249/essences3.th.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4067/essences4.th.jpg

It's even the life blood that sustains their home dimension:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5759/page019.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7450/page018z.jpg

Thor out of all Asgardians is the least depended on the Odin Force but that's because his of both Earth and Asgard. One of the main reasons he sired a son with Gaea.

very enlightening...

DARTH POWER

Hercules vs Wolverine = Wolverine

Your obviously not talking about Immortal Hercules.

Your obviously on something.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Your obviously not talking about Immortal Hercules.

Your obviously on something.

its a common misconception that skyfathers like zeus/odin need to amp or at that their base strength isless than cl 100 when years of continuity suggest otherwise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.