Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman & Black Adam vs Odin (Pure Melee)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin puts these uppity children down.

JakeTheBank
Odin has the means to put down someone like Thor with a handful of strikes, if even that, through physical might.

The only real argument for the team is the classic "speed kills" argument, which I'm sure we'll see in classic KMC form sooner rather than later.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin has the means to put down someone like Thor with a handful of strikes, if even that, through physical might.
and?

this is three warriors who are all arguably superior to thor in h2h combat

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
and?

Okay? Wasn't referring to skill levels, but rather physical levels of endurance and durability.

Rage.Of.Olympus
and?

He referenced Balder, not Thor.

None of the combatants here can take a beating better than Thor and only Wonder Woman might be superior in terms of hand to hand skills.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He referenced Balder, not Thor.

None of the combatants here can take a beating better than Thor and only Wonder Woman might be superior in terms of hand to hand skills. none of the combatants need to take a beating better than thor as they're all far faster and more maneuverable than thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
none of the combatants need to take a beating better than thor as they're all far faster and more maneuverable than thor

Unfortunately they get hit almost just as often and this fight isn't likely to be the exception.

JakeTheBank
none of the combatants need to take a beating better than thor as they're all far faster and more maneuverable than thor

The only real argument for the team is the classic "speed kills" argument, which I'm sure we'll see in classic KMC form sooner rather than later.

Starscream M
Unfortunately they get hit almost just as often and this fight isn't likely to be the exception. three speedy characters fighting one guy is gonna get hit as often as a much slower guy fighting the same one guy?

thorgonometry at work once again!

Starscream M
oh sorry jake, are we supposed to just remove speed for the sake of making thor look good? i must've missed that memo

JakeTheBank
oh sorry jake, are we supposed to just remove speed for the sake of making thor look good? i must've missed that memo

Thor isn't in this thread, but it's nice to know you didn't leave your butt hurt at the OP.

It's just an observation that somehow character with superspeed and flight suddenly become these forum gods that are starkly in difference than their comic counterparts and every instance of them being tagged is now PIS and we can pitch them out. It'd be one thing if they consistently speed blitzed and evaded every attack. But they don't. They're aren't the Flash and even the Flash isn't the Flash as KMC views him.

Starscream M
Thor isn't in this thread, but it's nice to know you didn't leave your butt hurt at the OP.

It's just an observation that somehow character with superspeed and flight suddenly become these forum gods that are starkly in difference than their comic counterparts and every instance of them being tagged is now PIS and we can pitch them out. It'd be one thing if they consistently speed blitzed and evaded every attack. But they don't. They're aren't the Flash and even the Flash isn't the Flash as KMC views him. I never said they become unhittable...nor was I the one to bring up thor

it was your fellow thor corps member rage who brought up both issues and I was simply responding...please read the convo before you comment in the future, ty

Rage.Of.Olympus
three speedy characters fighting one guy is gonna get hit as often as a much slower guy fighting the same one guy?

thorgonometry at work once again!

Let me clarify: If you had 3 Thor clones fighting Odin, they wouldn't be getting hit much more than this trio.

Mock me all you want, that doesn't change what constantly happens in comics.

JakeTheBank
I never said they become unhittable...nor was I the one to bring up thor

it was your fellow thor corps member rage who brought up both issues and I was simply responding...please read the convo before you comment in the future, ty

http://i53.tinypic.com/1y8ynl.jpg

Starscream M
Let me clarify: If you had 3 Thor clones fighting Odin, they wouldn't be getting hit much more than this trio.

Mock me all you want, that doesn't change what constantly happens in comics. 3 thors could prob take down odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
3 thors could prob take down odin

They'd definitely have a better shot than this trio who Odin would beat down with extreme prejudice.

It'd be like Virtue and Vice Despero, but worse.

Starscream M
They'd definitely have a better shot than this trio who Odin would beat down with extreme prejudice.

It'd be like Virtue and Vice Despero, but worse. not really, since odin is very familiar with thor

WW could imobilize odin by lassoing him, and then the gods can unleash their lightning and fists to KO odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
not really, since odin is very familiar with thor

WW could imobilize odin by lassoing him, and then the gods can unleash their lightning and fists to KO odin

Unless Odin does power set manipulation, those three have a noticeable power/versatility disadvantage to 3 clones.

Wonder Woman can use her lasso? Black Adam and Captain Marvel can't knock out Odin. At least not within any reasonable amount of time.

Can Odin amp himself physically?

iceman24567
http://i53.tinypic.com/1y8ynl.jpg laughing

Starscream M
Unless Odin does power set manipulation, those three have a noticeable power/versatility disadvantage to 3 clones.

Wait, Wonder Woman has her lasso?

Also, Black Adam and Captain Marvel can't knock out Odin. At least not within any reasonable amount of time. yes, lasso is still considered melee imo

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes, lasso is still considered melee imo

The lasso just becomes a very durable rope if you're limiting it's powers. If it was a threat to the All Father before, it certainly isn't now.

Diana doesn't have the physical power to hold him even for a moment.

Igniz
http://i53.tinypic.com/1y8ynl.jpg

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.