Dr. Solar vs God Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. Valiant Solar.

2. Current Solar.

And if anyone's actually read it, you can do one on Gold Key Solar too.

cdtm
I'm guess.... God Cable wins, with ease.

Dr. Solar may have created a universe, but he's also been beaten by far less....

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm guess.... God Cable wins, with ease.

Dr. Solar may have created a universe, but he's also been beaten by far less....

laughing

Galan007
1.) Solar. Spite.
2.) Cable.

cdtm
I caught the latest issue of Solar.

The character he was fighting compressed a mountain down to the size of a bullet, dense as a neutron star. He made a wall of super dense air and Solar survived crashing through it, than tried trapping him in stuff billions of times stronger than diamond, but Solar started breaking out of it...

Not sure even God Cable can beat current Solar.

Sixth_Winged
1. Lol spite
2. Can't God Cable just shut his mind down before he start manipulating energy. Otherwise draw or could go either way.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
1. Lol spite
2. Can't God Cable just shut his mind down before he start manipulating energy. Otherwise draw or could go either way.

Good question, I haven't seen him deal with telepathy.

Although his answer to every and any attack seems to be "It's a form of energy! I can control energy!" And tp is probably just another way of moving energy..

"Id"
Technically Cable has the potential to pull off feats similar to the current Solar. Since Solar is all about moving energy, to create a change,.

Mindset
Originally posted by "Id"
Technically Cable has the potential to pull off feats similar to the current Solar. Since Solar is all about moving energy, to create a change,. I do that many times, especially after I've had taco bell.

"Id"
Originally posted by Mindset
I do that many times, especially after I've had taco bell.

Taco Bell is for ***** niggas. uhuh

TheMask
Old version of Solar ignored people trying to get into his mind didnt he?

Galan007
^ Yes. Even telepathic attacks are energy, and Valiant Solar controlled ALL energy.

guy222
Originally posted by "Id"
Taco Bell is for ***** niggas. uhuh

del taco ftw laughing out loud

TheMask
taco bell is way to cheap.

Endless Mike
I've read Gold Key Solar. He probably loses.

Valiant wins.

Haven't read Dark Horse yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.