Sarah Kerrigan vs. Alex Mercer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deadliestfan
In a battle between the Queen of the Zerg and the one man wrecking ball of Prototype, who wins?

2 scenarios

1. Classic 1 vs. 1

2. Limited help allowed, since Alex seems to control infected in Prototype 2 and Kerrigan has the swarm.

I can post a full list of weapons and talents for both, if you guys want. smile

The Scenario
Because a non-Kain thread deserves some attention.

I'll argue for Mercer here.

ScreamPaste
I'll add my efforts here and there. I do enjoy Kerrigan. Sweet, sweet alien girl in fishnet stockings.

I mean. For the swarm? Or something. Anyway, She may have the psionic power needed to put Mercer down. There's a point where he needs to absorb things to regenerate further, and can't hunt said things on his own. That's incapacitation, and a win.

He can probably take her down, too though. I'm not sure I've seen any durability feats from her that preclude impalement. And the ending of SC2 implies a standard impaler rifle would have killed her.

The Scenario
Just don't know where his regeneration cutoff point is, though small pieces is a decent bet.

Mercer's shield ability tanked a grenade launcher from point blank range, and IIRC his armor form was immune to bullets in cutscene.

deadliestfan
I am actually doing this battle as something to do in my free-time, with the link being found on my profile....

Anyway its a tough one to judge as both are so ridiculously powerful and heal ridiculously fast.

I do believe the Swarm is better then the infected, for number 2, though that will just give Alex more fodder to absorb.

"And the ending of SC2 implies a standard impaler rifle would have killed her."

You seem to be forgetting here that she was just hit by an alien artifact that forcibly DE_INFESTED her (though not irrevocably, as HOS implies) . Before then a single rifle would NOT have been able to kill her, and in fact she is shot multiple times in a firefight with marines in a earlier cutscene.

ScreamPaste
You have a point, but can I see the cutscene you mention?

Still, I'm certain Mercer can damage her, having not seen a feat that puts her beyond that.

She still carries a massive advantage with her psionics, though. To be clear, my money is on Kerrigan. With her TK she can probably isolate him from anything to absorb.

The Scenario
Any Zerg would crush any of the Infected I've seen unless you're counting hunters and stuff. Haven't seen much of Prototype 2 yet, though, so maybe there are more?

NemeBro
Mercer survive a city blocking going kaboom without a scratch.

Just so you know.

deadliestfan
I can't link things for some reason....probably cause I am new.

The title of the video is called "Queen of Blades" and interestingly enough, if you pause at 11 seconds yuo can see her wings going through marine armor, So I think it might go through his armor form.

Oh and Mercer will certainly be able to damage her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.