Andrew Bennett Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which Vampire hunter wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2031719-andrew_4_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64034/1558374-ultimate_avengers_016_pg_16_copy___copy__2__large.jpg

juggernaut74
Ultimate Blade was bad@ss. He's shown tp powers and insane healing abilties.

juggernaut74
BTW I never heard of this Andrew Bennett dude.

Prep-Man
He's a vampire who has existed thousands of years. Has tp, shape change, can change into mist, werewolves, etc... Classic vampire set and then some.

srankmissingnin
Probably Blade. Random teenage Asian Vampire hunter girl seemed to give Bennett trouble with her Holy Water globes and standard vamp hunter arsenal.

Prep-Man
andrew isnt holding back in this fight. interesting how blade will deal with his mist change.

Trackz
wait is this Blade or Ultimate Blade?

if it's regular Blade he probably takes it.

Ultimate Blade doesn't carry as much vampire gear with him but the fight would probably be cooler

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Prep-Man
andrew isnt holding back in this fight. interesting how blade will deal with his mist change. Yea, what Blade is this? 616 Blade has weapons to deal with that kind of stuff, in MI:13 he took on a intangible Duke of Hell with a paper sword and actually hurt him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
wait is this Blade or Ultimate Blade?

if it's regular Blade he probably takes it.

Ultimate Blade doesn't carry as much vampire gear with him but the fight would probably be cooler

Even with Ultimate Blade's arsenal not being as powerful as 616 I would still give him the edge over Bennett right now. As it stands we don't have much to place Bennett's strength or speed (outside of catching a crossbow which is standard street affair) and he was injured badly enough in between issue 2 and 3 through conventional damage that he needed a place to lay low. From the little we've seen of him I would say ultimate Blade edges him out comfortably in strength, speed, healing and most of all skill.

@ Prep-man there is nothing to suggest that Bennett can stay mist indefinitely or even for any significant amount of time, Blade simple waits for him to solidify.

Prep-Man
seeing as andrews old past is still intact, i am also using his old feats. i dont see how blade can beat him when hes using a combo of speed, possession. mist, super strenght, etc... and he has a good healing factor and is immortal.

616 blade, btw.

Trackz
seeing as andrews old past is still intact, i am also using his old feats. i dont see how blade can beat him when hes using a combo of speed, possession. mist, super strenght, etc... and he has a good healing factor and is immortal.

616 blade, btw. vampiric possession doesn't work on Blade. Blade should be on par with him if not stronger. He used the mist well in combat, but Blade usually senses when vampires are going to materialize. a splash of holy water put him down pretty easily so he's pretty susceptible to vampiric weaknesses.

In na unrelated note, I, Vampire is such a good book.

juggernaut74
If this dude is susceptible to vampiric weaknesses he's definately gonna go down.

Prep-Man
vampiric possession doesn't work on Blade. Blade should be on par with him if not stronger. He used the mist well in combat, but Blade usually senses when vampires are going to materialize. a splash of holy water put him down pretty easily so he's pretty susceptible to vampiric weaknesses.

In na unrelated note, I, Vampire is such a good book.

Andrew isn't your standard Vamp, though. He was a agent of Order once, IIRC.

Trackz
Andrew isn't your standard Vamp, though. He was a agent of Order once, IIRC. I mean the heroes are very rarely standard vampires...maybe we should wait until he has a few more appearances. We've only seen vampires fight vampires, but we don't know how strong/fast they are compared to humans. They're going to Gotham next month so that should help.

Prep-Man
I mean the heroes are very rarely standard vampires...maybe we should wait until he has a few more appearances. We've only seen vampires fight vampires, but we don't know how strong/fast they are compared to humans. They're going to Gotham next month so that should help.

Like I said above, Andrew's past feats count as well. Seeing as most of his continuity is still intact. Wouldn't be fair if I only used 3 issues.

juggernaut74
Why did you use Ultimate Blade pic?

Trackz
Like I said above, Andrew's past feats count as well. Seeing as most of his continuity is still intact. Wouldn't be fair if I only used 3 issues. oh wow, I thought he was a brand new character. I don't know anything about his old feats.

Prep-Man
i was in a hurry, so i wasnt paying attention.

as for the characters, they have been around for a little over 30 years, so they are far from new. andrew also had a little role in the 2006 mini called tales of the unexpected and debuted in house of mystery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.