Rune King Thor vs Depowered Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

akhenaten
Rune King Thor

ozz81
Rkt

h1a8
This has been done before. Most said that Tyrant wins.

GalanOfTaa
Tyrant 9/10.

Damborgson
Full power tyrant should beat him. Depowered Tyrant will not.

zopzop
I'll also say Tyrant. But whether for slight majority or overwhelming majority, I can't say. I want to know how powerful RKT is in relation to Odin and Galactus first.

iceman24567
Thor for the stomp

akhenaten
Originally posted by zopzop
I'll also say Tyrant. But whether for slight majority or overwhelming majority, I can't say. I want to know how powerful RKT is in relation to Odin and Galactus first.

first of all RKT ended the regnarok cycle something odin couldnt, second of all of course those are not official factsbut lets look at this in the next way, odin gave an eye to gain control over the odin force,thor gave his two eyes to obtain even greater control over the force, odin was hanging until he was almost dead, thor was hanging until he died, all those meant to show you thor went further than his father and obtained greater powers,saying he is twice more powrful than odin? perhaps a stretch i dont know, by how much? i cant really tell you but he is more powerful, ending the ragnarok cycle defeating the ones who sit above, obliterating mangog like nothing, owning loki that obtained all asgard power... he is an elder god and preety much would destroy depowered tyrant, however a full power tyrant could probably defeat him not sure to tell you the truth, i would love to see another apearence of RKT so we can really establish more about him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.