Voidtry, OF Thor, and WB Hulk vs Superboy Prime, Henshaw (w/ Rings), & HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone is fully blood-lusted and out for the kill. No BFR.

Who wins?

wildernesss
this one is too close to call. ultimately though, it would be an eternal stalemate between the void & hp doomsday constantly regenerating imo.

Enzeru
Is it only me, or is Odinforce Thor the weak link in this one? Good battle, I'm not sure who would win.

Was HP Doomsday immune to matter manipulation? Was he defeated that way before? If not, then the Void could actually simply matter manipulate the crap out of Doomsday and it would take a whole while for him to return and adapat to that way to defeat him.

Odinforce Thor could try to drain the solar radiation out of Superboys cells and weaken him through that.
Or the Void could simply empathy-stomp Superboy, since Prime has some serious mental issues and would go nuts if someone would mind-rape him, I guess.

So two dangerous people would be defeated by exploiting their weaknesses.
The Marvel team has some serious advantages because of Voids powerlevel and Hulks ridiculous strenght level and regeneration ability on that scale.

Raptor22
I think it may only be u. I think OF thor is one of if not the most powerful there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.