Namor, Colossus vs Armor, Wasp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Classic Colossus

Armor and Wasp can go giant.

JakeTheBank
Is this Janet or Hank?

nwg202
I would have said this is a stomp for Namor and Pete but i saw Armor stomp on fin fang foom by herself. So the two powerhouses could lose theoretically. Anyone who can manhandle fin fang foom is a major powerhouse in my book...

Q99
Originally posted by nwg202
I would have said this is a stomp for Namor and Pete but i saw Armor stomp on fin fang foom by herself. So the two powerhouses could lose theoretically. Anyone who can manhandle fin fang foom is a major powerhouse in my book...

Wow, I had no idea Armor was that strong.

nwg202
Originally posted by Q99
Wow, I had no idea Armor was that strong.

hey i was as surprised are you were....her family died right before i think, so she definitely went into overdrive that time.

Q99
*Looks it up* Ah, looks like an actual power-boost that let her make a bigger armor.

nwg202
Originally posted by Q99
*Looks it up* Ah, looks like an actual power-boost that let her make a bigger armor.

So is it an outside force? Can she tap into those additional energies when under extreme duress? Is she capable of doing this bloodlusted? cause if she can it wont look good for team 1. Mutants seem to keep getting upgrades....now waiting for namors..lol

psy_blade
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is this Janet or Hank?

It's Janet. I don't know if she can blast while being giant though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
So is it an outside force? Can she tap into those additional energies when under extreme duress? Is she capable of doing this bloodlusted? cause if she can it wont look good for team 1. Mutants seem to keep getting upgrades....now waiting for namors..lol

NAmor doesn't need one, he one shots Celestials now, don't you know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.