WWH Vs Xmen Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
This is current xmen, no bfr

Glorificus
Shadowcat could've just kept phasing him over and over again, but for some reason didn't.

Anyways, with no BFR, I doubt he'll be putting down Colossonaut before Xavier, Emma, Cuckoos, Psylocke, Karma etc. all psi-bolting him knocks him out. Or Legion decides to warp him out of existence.

Bouboumaster
Counting Legion out, I say Hulk still prevail.

Mental assault did seems to do jack shit against Hulk. And after seeing how he discarded easely both Invisible Woman and Thing, I doubt that Namor and Magneto will really change the outcome. Hell, the best showings against Hulk were from Nightcrawler and Wolverine...

nwg202
WW hulk vs the extinction team? Colossus alone is a problem for him especially without BFR. magik, namor, magneto and hope is major overkill....which x-men? Magik can teleport limbs off or use soul abosrption plus all sorts of spells..she can even affect the battle by being in another dimension (so she wont get touched) teleporting her brother blitzing in and out off different portals. Or magik can trap him in teleportaion loop ala doomsday. (might be bfr though) hope basically doubles evrything...w/o unleashing the PF inside her. Magik hope and Colossus w/o pis is uber. add mags and its overkill...mags isnt even in the top 3 in power. and if you say strange was not able to beat him..for me that's pis.

or the x-men that he fought in the comic? if its that line up Colossus is the problem. since having an avatar of cyttorak to deal w/o BFR is a bad idea

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nwg202
WW hulk vs the extinction team? Colossus alone is a problem for him especially without BFR. magik, namor, magneto and hope is major overkill....which x-men? Magik can teleport limbs off or use soul abosrption plus all sorts of spells..she can even affect the battle by being in another dimension (so she wont get touched) teleporting her brother blitzing in and out off different portals. Or magik can trap him in teleportaion loop ala doomsday. (might be bfr though) hope basically doubles evrything...w/o unleashing the PF inside her. Magik hope and Colossus w/o pis is uber. add mags and its overkill...mags isnt even in the top 3 in power. and if you say strange was not able to beat him..for me that's pis.

or the x-men that he fought in the comic? if its that line up Colossus is the problem. since having an avatar of cyttorak to deal w/o BFR is a bad idea

Good thing there's not bfr in that fight.

Also, evn if Colossus has an edge in endurance, Hulk can regenerate from almost nothing. I say that Hulk outsmart Colossus and trap him somewhere ftw

carver9
Hulk still win. They have nothing that could stop him. Colossonaut would fall to WWH. He thought Kuurth hit him hard...Imagine being hit by someone that hits harder than Thor.

Colossonaut falls.

nwg202
hmmm so hulk will still beat an Avatar of Cyottrak who is also immortal and who has the same insane regen that hulk has plus the demon queen of limbo who has fought and defeated belasco, enchantress and mephisto who lead the hell lords into battle against archenemy which she killed. (hela, satanish, mephisto and dormmamu constanly monitor magik because of her growing powers) and Hope who is supposedly either the messiah or anti christ who will cause geat destruction in the future all bloodlusted?

if all else fails Magik brings Limbo into earth ala inferno where she is a hell lord since she cant take hulk into limbo..WWhulk is a beast but against 3 major powers ..those 3 are powered by insanely powerful magic and cosmic forces...legion is a different story altogether...

i know these are drastic measures but if hulk is raging like a madman... the 3 also have higher gears they can tap into..besides if Colossus is destryoing stuff Cyttorak will just keep adding juice.

We havnt seen Colossus get knocked out yet so assuming hulk can ko him is pure speculation. just like assuming Colossus can knockout hulk is speculation too... bottom line is they both heal like crazy...which should make for a long long battle without hope and magik even lending a hand.

Mshinu
Hope shuts down Hulkie Boy`s regeneration and they tear him apart. Or they kill him a thousand other ways. That is, unless they all drop to single digit IQ`s like the whole world did during WWH.

nwg202
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hope shuts down Hulkie Boy`s regeneration and they tear him apart. Or they kill him a thousand other ways. That is, unless they all drop to single digit IQ`s like the whole world did during WWH.

yup like what elixir did. w/o pis...seriously hulk is still just a physical force...a major physical force but still a physical force. magik's soul absorption is another way...

Horrificus
Not super impressed by Colossonaut yet. Yeah, he had Juggernaut powers, but he also got his bones broken and got the crap beaten out of him by Breaker of Stone Cain.
Nobody ever did that to Juggernaut when he had the backing of Cy.
So, not sure.

Then again, not a big Hulk supporter either.

Why does everybody think Hulk has instant regeneration? He has shown that kind of stuff in the past, but there is also evidence to show that he doesn't always have it too.
Like everything with the Hulk, it varies.
Lately, has he regenerated from nothing?

guy222
aaron is gearing up for incredible feats for hulkie

Q99
Legion has a lot more than mental assault nowadays. He has a wide variety of high-level powers he can swap through as needed.

---

This team is so much more powerful than the one that fought WWH, I believe they can win.

zopzop
With PIS off even with CIS on, Magik wins.

nwg202
Originally posted by Q99
Legion has a lot more than mental assault nowadays. He has a wide variety of high-level powers he can swap through as needed.

---

This team is so much more powerful than the one that fought WWH, I believe they can win.

Exactly..new Colossus, Magik, Hope ,Magneto and even Danger can each solo the team that WWH fought. This Extinction team is a totally different animal.

Legion can own almost all of marvel earth outside of franklin or wanda hom not sure who is the most powerful of the 3. We have yet to see if Hope is in this class or not...

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
aaron is gearing up for incredible feats for hulkie
Great. What new ways can they use to make a cheesier book?
Maybe Hulk grabs the Earth's atmosphere and throws it into space.
Or, maybe he punches all of the sunlight off of the Earth.
Maybe, he is going to be so strong, that when he thinks really hard, he can knock a person's thoughts out.
Or, perhaps the excellent writers at Marvel will have the Hulk push the Atlantic Ocean onto North America.
big grin

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
He thought Kuurth hit him hard...Imagine being hit by someone that hits harder than Thor.
What are you basing this off of?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
What are you basing this off of? it was jack kirby's last words

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it was jack kirby's last words Leave Kirby out of this. The man clearly didnt know what he was talking about.

psycho gundam
reported

Damborgson
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhrg7wdrFR1qejsn1.gif

psycho gundam
never speak ill of kirby

Damborgson
http://nikkigsblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/fetal-position.jpg

I dont know what came over me..

psycho gundam
uhuh

Damborgson
I need to find a way to atone for this mistake.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Horrificus
Great. What new ways can they use to make a cheesier book?
Maybe Hulk grabs the Earth's atmosphere and throws it into space.
Or, maybe he punches all of the sunlight off of the Earth.
Maybe, he is going to be so strong, that when he thinks really hard, he can knock a person's thoughts out.
Or, perhaps the excellent writers at Marvel will have the Hulk push the Atlantic Ocean onto North America.
big grin

Those are already Hulk feats.

iceman24567
You mean Magneto, Colossonaut, Hope, Magik just to name a few? WWh gets trounced

carver9
Hulk stomps.

Damborgson
Hulk will have enough ttrouble dealing with colosonaut. He's not beating the Xmen.

iceman24567
Hulk stomps. You sound like a broken record man change your tune old timer

carver9
Hulk will have enough ttrouble dealing with colosonaut. He's not beating the Xmen.

No he wouldn't. Colossusnaut doesn't have the fts to be on Hulks level. That group is powerful but they are not outlasting Hulk and they sure as hell isn't beating him.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You sound like a broken record man change your tune old timer

Wow...did you call me old again? We are around the same age buddy.

Damborgson
No he wouldn't. Colossusnaut doesn't have the fts to be on Hulks level. That group is powerful but they are not outlasting Hulk and they sure as hell isn't beating him. I dont think he'd beat hulk one on one no. But he would be far from getting stomped.and he'd certainly be able to hold him off enough to where he'd get assistance from the others on the team to win.

carver9
I dont think he'd beat hulk one on one no. But he would be far from getting stomped.and he'd certainly be able to hold him off enough to where he'd get assistance from the others on the team to win.

I agree, he could last a bit but what kind of assistance can the team give him against a guy that tanked an attack (and asked for more) that leveled part of the moon the size of Rhode Island. How are they going to stop someone that withstood an assault from Zom Strange and healed in one panel (and curbed him after healing).

They don't have the tools.

-Pr-
Do they X-Men get to be written properly this time? If so, yes, they can take it.

Also, lol @ rhode island.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do they X-Men get to be written properly this time? If so, yes, they can take it.

Lol...they were written properly the first time. They were fighting past there CIS limit.

-Pr-
Lol...they were written properly the first time. They were fighting past there CIS limit.

No they weren't.

carver9
Rhode Island is a state. Its a small state but its a large piece of land.

carver9
No they weren't.

The only thing they didn't do was bfr him but they used their powers and had prep to back it up.

-Pr-
Rhode Island is a state. Its a small state but its a large piece of land.

Yes, but if you believe the X-Men couldn't surpass that, well...

The only thing they didn't do was bfr him but they used their powers and had prep to back it up.

They were poorly written, and didn't use their powers as well as they could have.

carver9
Yes, but if you believe the X-Men couldn't surpass that, well...

They were poorly written, and didn't use their powers as well as they could have.

They probably could but they can't generate close to what Hulk withstood during the WWH arc.

-Pr-
They probably could but they can't generate close to what Hulk withstood during the WWH arc.

You do know who is in the current X-Men, right?

Damborgson
I agree, he could last a bit but what kind of assistance can the team give him against a guy that tanked an attack (and asked for more) that leveled part of the moon the size of Rhode Island. How are they going to stop someone that withstood an assault from Zom Strange and healed in one panel (and curbed him after healing).

They don't have the tools. juggernaut was doing just fine against wwh. He actually had the advantage. Colosonaut would at the very least do the same. Now add in the others pounding on him and he has problems.

carver9
What could they have done differently that would have stopped Hulk?

carver9
juggernaut was doing just fine against wwh. He actually had the advantage. Colosonaut would at the very least do the same. Now add in the others pounding on him and he has problems.

That was a highlighting moment for Juggernaut and wasn't there to fight him. I don't count that as anything relevant. Colossonaut doesnt have the fts to show that he can hang with WWH. He was getting his bones crushed by a weakened Kuurth, imagine what Hulk punches would do.

carver9
You do know who is in the current X-Men, right?

Sure do.

-Pr-
Sure do.

pr1983

You should probably stay away from Aquaman threads, or I may have to hurt you.

colossulrage
damn i would love to see this fight! But most likely we never will. besides wolverine x-men and hulk rarley cross paths. Hopefully colossonaut will be treated better than colossus has been in the past. His feats are really few and far between and his full maximun top level strength feats are almost none

Damborgson
That was a highlighting moment for Juggernaut and wasn't there to fight him. I don't count that as anything relevant. Colossonaut doesnt have the fts to show that he can hang with WWH. He was getting his bones crushed by a weakened Kuurth, imagine what Hulk punches would do. Hulk not being there to fight him doesnt give him a get out of jail card to justify he wasnt winning the fight. Colosonaut at the least being = to the juggernaut that fought WWH makes the battle very relevant to this one. He was also driving Kuurth back and returning the pounding. Plus what makes you say WWH is> Kuurth in striking power? Xmen take this.

jalek moye
Isn't a reality warper rolling with them currently?

psycho gundam
juggernaut was doing just fine against wwh. He actually had the advantage. Colosonaut would at the very least do the same. Now add in the others pounding on him and he has problems. they'll get him mad, then ...boom

ozz81
xmen

carver9
Hulk not being there to fight him doesnt give him a get out of jail card to justify he wasnt winning the fight. Colosonaut at the least being = to the juggernaut that fought WWH makes the battle very relevant to this one. He was also driving Kuurth back and returning the pounding. Plus what makes you say WWH is> Kuurth in striking power? Xmen take this.

Kuurth fts doesn't suggest he is as strong as WWH.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they'll get him mad, then ...boom he'll get overwhelmed first.

Mshinu
laughing out loud Convincing carver that Hulkie Boy looses against the extinction team is like making an alcoholic give away his last bottle of booze.

carver9
laughing out loud Convincing carver that Hulkie Boy looses against the extinction team is like making an alcoholic give away his last bottle of booze.

Convincing Mshinu that Hulk could beat Jubilee is like making an alcoholic give away his last bottle of booze.

Mshinu
Convincing Mshinu that Hulk could beat Jubilee is like making an alcoholic give away his last bottle of booze.

Oh Hulkie Boy could take Jubilee. See how easy that was? smile

carver9
Oh Hulkie Boy could take Jubilee. See how easy that was? smile

It took everything in you to type that. This team isn't beating Hulk. They need a prayer before that happens.

nwg202
elixir was able to cancel his healing factor for awhile...hope can do the same.

Magik can get into head and slay his soul with the soul sword. If she can do it to legion she can do it hulk. That's not TP unless you will tell me now hulk is resistant to magic as well. So magik can screw around with Mephisto but can't do jack to the hulk?

Magik travels back in time and kills banner...hulk never leaves the battle field technically.

That WWhulk story was wack seriously all strange needed to do was teleport him into the sun or a blackhole.

Mshinu
It took everything in you to type that. This team isn't beating Hulk. They need a prayer before that happens.

Allright, enjoy your booze carv. stick out tongue

-Pr-

I love how you'll give Magneto odds against several heralds, but when on a team surrounded by people with varied and impressive powers, there's suddenly no hope simply because it's The Hulk.

carver9
I love how you'll give Magneto odds against several heralds, but when on a team surrounded by people with varied and impressive powers, there's suddenly no hope simply because it's The Hulk.

Lol...so you are using reverse psychology on me? Isn't Magneto currently depowered or has his powers been restored?

-Pr-
Lol...so you are using reverse psychology on me? Isn't Magneto currently depowered or has his powers been restored?

I thought you said you knew who was on the team?

nwg202
How in the world does an Avatar of Cyttorak, an Avatar of the PF and a Sorcerer Supreme and hell lord need a prayer against an opponent who's main power is physical stregnth?

carver9
I thought you said you knew who was on the team?

Yeah, I do. I haven't replied in a Magneto vs thread in a while because Marvel is screwing the character up. Even though he is powerful, I can't remember the last time the guy actually used his forcefield in a fight. He recently took on his son along with other mutants and got punched and tackled a bit when overall, he could have easily put his force field up. He did the same in a training session against Hope and her crew and almost got his head taken off by a revenged Mutant. Magneto isn't the Magneto I remember. He is still hellava powerful but he leaves himself open which isn't the smartest thing to do in a fight against this version of Hulk.

By the way, he received his powers back a couple of issues before facing proteus. I remember now.

-Pr-
Yeah, I do. I haven't replied in a Magneto vs thread in a while because Marvel is screwing the character up. Even though he is powerful, I can't remember the last time the guy actually used his forcefield in a fight. He recently took on his son along with other mutants and got punched and tackled a bit when overall, he could have easily put his force field up. He did the same in a training session against Hope and her crew and almost got his head taken off by a revenged Mutant. Magneto isn't the Magneto I remember. He is still hellava powerful but he leaves himself open which isn't the smartest thing to do in a fight against this version of Hulk.

By the way, he received his powers back a couple of issues before facing proteus. I remember now.

That wikipedia sure is handy, isn't it.

carver9
That wikipedia sure is handy, isn't it.

laughing out loud

My brain "is" Wikipedia.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

My brain "is" Wikipedia.

Easily modified and full of misinformation?

carver9
Easily modified and full of misinformation?

Lol. Wow. I can't believe you went there. I don't even know how to reply to that. You will always disagree with me due to the outcome of our previous battles.

Just let it go Pr. Me having the belt shouldnt be so bad buddy. You have plenty of other members on the board you can challenge so that you can regain that title.

-Pr-
Lol. Wow. I can't believe you went there. I don't even know how to reply to that. You will always disagree with me due to the outcome of our previous battles.

Just let it go Pr. Me having the belt shouldnt be so bad buddy. You have plenty of other members on the board you can challenge so that you can regain that title.

Wut?

Damborgson
Kuurth fts doesn't suggest he is as strong as WWH. if we comparing their respective fights with cytorakk driven characters the advantage goes to kuurth. Not to mention kuurth is striking with abn uru hammer. If his strength is even similar to hulk s he should still be hitting harder.

iceman24567
Lol...so you are using reverse psychology on me? Isn't Magneto currently depowered or has his powers been restored? lol classic carver doesn't even know what the X-Men are capable of but WWH wins laughing

carver9
if we comparing their respective fights with cytorakk driven characters the advantage goes to kuurth. Not to mention kuurth is striking with abn uru hammer. If his strength is even similar to hulk s he should still be hitting harder.

What has Kuuurth done physically to suggest he is even close to WWH strength wise? All of his fts fall on his durability, not his strength.

carver9

DarkSaint85
Can Magik not port his limbs (or head) off? Whilst Hope cancels out the healing factor, thus putting him down for the count for a forum win?

DarkSaint85
Whilst at the same time, Dr Nemesis shoots him full of cancers and God knows what else, Magneto dumps aircraft carriers on him and Namor punches his head off.

Oh, and Cyclops GOMLs him.

Estacado
I belive Piotr alone would whoop Hulk he is a far better fighter and more aggressive then Cain who is nothing more than a bully dumbass.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
I belive Piotr alone would whoop Hulk he is a far better fighter and more aggressive then Cain who is nothing more than a bully dumbass.

What is Colossus going to do against someone that is far superior. He got beat up by a weakened Kuurth and had to resort to using his Unstoppable movement to beat Kuurth. That forward momentum crap isn't working against WWH, someone that stopped that type of attack in the past.

Hulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wouldn't beat the current X-men line up. At least not as he was, that's just the truth of it.

Damborgson
Kuurth fts doesn't suggest he is as strong as WWH. they do. He was breaking Colosonauts bones. WWH by comparison wasnt doing much to normal juggy.

carver9
they do. He was breaking Colosonauts bones. WWH by comparison wasnt doing much to normal juggy.

Then that shows you how weak Colossus is since that was a Kuurth that was depleted of Cytorrak enchantment.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then that shows you how weak Colossus is since that was a Kuurth that was depleted of Cytorrak enchantment.

So Colossus is automatically weaker than Cain just because it reflects poorly on the Hulk?

mhmm

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So Colossus is automatically weaker than Cain just because it reflects poorly on the Hulk?

mhmm

Not what I said.

Rage.Of.Olympus
they do. He was breaking Colosonauts bones. WWH by comparison wasnt doing much to normal juggy.
Then that shows you how weak Colossus is

You've said enough.

carver9
You've said enough.

Not what I meant.

Damborgson
Then that shows you how weak Colossus is since that was a Kuurth that was depleted of Cytorrak enchantment. Or maybe Kuurth was just that strong? He was sorta being powered by a skyfather y'know...

nwg202
Why do you keep bringing up Peter's brokern bones? We just knew it cuz we got a peak inside his mind. He was still throwing Kuurth all around. Hulk gets hurt too all the time, but that's not the point, the healing factor is what keeps them going He bleeds, his skin gets penetrated all the time. Cain has gotten hurt numerous time before. Shatter star has taken his eye out and he has gotten burned to his bones.. the point is they still keep on coming despite that. (talk about double standards)

And stop talking like Kuurth isn't a powerhouse since all of the worthy basically owned the planet. No one outside Thor or Colossus could go one on one against the worthy. heck even the surfer(PIS) and strange couldn't do it.

add the other uber powered x-men (hope and magik) and it's overkill...let's see if you still think the same thing next year when we see more of Hope. Namor and Storm who are normally x-men powerhouses are two the weaker people on this team. (a lot weaker actually) Magneto isn't even in the top 3 in power on this team. the team that faced WWhulk is less then nothing compared to this team...

iceman24567
You've said enough. thumb up We were doing just fine while carver was faking like he was leaving now he comes back to low ball some more thumb down

Horrificus

mhmm Colossonaut has brittle little bones. wink

carver9
thumb up We were doing just fine while carver was faking like he was leaving now he comes back to low ball some more thumb down

You know you missed me...stop trippin. I'm not trying to low ball though. My argument is Colossonaut can't handle hits from WWH.

DarkSaint85
No one's responded to my tactic :-( using Hope to weaken/shut off his healing factor then overloading him...

-Pr-
You know you missed me...stop trippin. I'm not trying to low ball though. My argument is Colossonaut can't handle hits from WWH.

Why not? The regular Colossus lasted a short time against him, and Colossusnaut is very much upgraded. Add to the fact that a more powerful team will be attacking Hulk, and I don't see it ending up as a slugfest between the two at all.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No one's responded to my tactic :-( using Hope to weaken/shut off his healing factor then overloading him...

Yup. that would work. a whole lot of other things would work too...

DarkSaint85
Lol maybe that's why this thread has lasted this long - Hulk supporters are focussing on fighting the bricks of the team, because its a side issue they have a chance of winning.

nwg202
Lol maybe that's why this thread has lasted this long - Hulk supporters are focussing on fighting the bricks of the team, because its a side issue they have a chance of winning.

Exactly! Colossus isn't even the biggest threat on this team. Hope and Magik are really the ones who can screw him up bad.

carver9
Why not? The regular Colossus lasted a short time against him, and Colossusnaut is very much upgraded. Add to the fact that a more powerful team will be attacking Hulk, and I don't see it ending up as a slugfest between the two at all.

A regular Colossus lasted a short time against Kuurth as well and took a punch without getting his bones cracked. A less powerful Kuurth damaged Colossonaut tremendously with a single punch. He can not hang with WWH and the team is powerful and would come strong but the numbers would dwindle given time "since they have no way of stopping him".

-Pr-
A regular Colossus lasted a short time against Kuurth as well and took a punch without getting his bones cracked. A less powerful Kuurth damaged Colossonaut tremendously with a single punch. He can not hang with WWH and the team is powerful and would come strong but the numbers would dwindle given time "since they have no way of stopping him".

You're not seriously trying to suggest that Colossus > Colossusnaut, are you?

Sure they have.

DarkSaint85

Port his arms/legs/head off.

carver9
You're not seriously trying to suggest that Colossus > Colossusnaut, are you?

Sure they have.

Naah...but Colossus had alright showings against both. I haven't seen anything from Colossonaut to suggest he can hang with WWH.

-Pr-
Naah...but Colossus had alright showings against both. I haven't seen anything from Colossonaut to suggest he can hang with WWH.

Even the fact that a regular Colossus did for a time doesn't somehow count?

nwg202

Kitty pride alone hurt him bad. Colossus, magik and hope would screw him up. How?

like the others have said Hope turns of his healing factor( we know it can be done cause elixir did it) Magik can telport limbs off. Magik can absorb his soul or destroy it like that she did to a much more powerful individual like legion. (hes lucky he has a lot of personalities) Hope and Magik bloodlusted bring so much to the table...Magik can time travel and kill banner before he turns into the hulk. add magneto, danger, namor storm and emma running around causing trouble on the side and this is stomp. You make it a real battle and all magik does is teleport his ass into a blackhole or to limbo where she her power is absolute. Hope bloodlusted might even be more powerful

DarkSaint85
Plus Namor punches Celestial heads off.....

nwg202
Plus Namor punches Celestial heads off.....

LOL! Namor the Celestial killer...good one man. I can't argue cuz it actually happened.

carver9
Even the fact that a regular Colossus did for a time doesn't somehow count?

Colossus got his arms broke messing with Hulk. The fight lasted as long as Hulk allowed it to last. Pr, even you yourself admitted Colossonaut doesnt have the fts putting him up there with the big guys.

DarkSaint85
Colossus got his arms broke messing with Hulk. The fight lasted as long as Hulk allowed it to last. Pr, even you yourself admitted Colossonaut doesnt have the fts putting him up there with the big guys.

Except now he has no healing factor to help him with Colossonaut's punches.

Or arms and legs to hit him with, either, come to think of it...

carver9
Except now he has no healing factor to help him with Colossonaut's punches.

Or arms and legs to hit him with, either, come to think of it...

Show me a scan of Magik or Hope removing someone's healing factor. They thought Darwin could adapt and remove Hulks healing factor (an Omega mutant) and he failed and almost got killed during the process.

-Pr-

Yes, because Hulk liked being phased in to the ground and slashed in the eyes.

But he would do better in a fight than normal Colossus, which is my point.

carver9
Yes, because Hulk liked being phased in to the ground and slashed in the eyes.

But he would do better in a fight than normal Colossus, which is my point.

Lol...good point. Hulk still didn't take it serious and was actually stating that he wasn't there to hurt them.

I agree but he would still get manhandled by Hulk. How will this team drop Hulk because the super strength that this team have isn't enough.

-Pr-
Lol...good point. Hulk still didn't take it serious and was actually stating that he wasn't there to hurt them.

I agree but he would still get manhandled by Hulk. How will this team drop Hulk because the super strength that this team have isn't enough.

Yet he wasn't stomping all over them.

Magneto, Namor, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma, Magik and Hope aren't enough to hurt him? Seriously?

DarkSaint85
Show me a scan of Magik or Hope removing someone's healing factor. They thought Darwin could adapt and remove Hulks healing factor (an Omega mutant) and he failed and almost got killed during the process.

Elixir did it when WWH attacked the mansion. He's still on Utopia. Hope can copy powers. Ergo, Hope can cancel (or at least, weaken his healing factor).

Magik admittedly can't. But what she can do is use her portals offensively to remove limbs. Plus Hope can also then copy this ability, so we have two portal users.

Colossus would only be there as big shiny bait. Hulk would swing his fist towards him - only there's a portal where Piotr's face used to be. It travels up his arm, then shuts close. Hulk has lost his left arm.

He tries with his right. Same result. He now has no arms.

He lifts his leg up to stamp on the ground. Another portal. He now has no legs.

Hope then takes Colossus' powers, and Elixir's powers. Runs up to Hulk, rolls him onto his front with his head in the sea (am assuming it takes place on the beach). Pins him there with little effort and cancels out his healing factor.

Dr Nemesis comes up. Unloads both his guns into the Hulk. Infects the Hulk with cancers, Ebola, Aids, leprosy, the Plague, and the common cold lol. Leaves.

Magneto erects a forcefield around Hope and Hulk. All Hulk can do now is spit infected blood lol, but thanks to the field and Colossus' powers, nobody is infected.

He then gets pinned for the count. Plan 1, complete. Cyclops goes for a beer.

carver9
Yet he wasn't stomping all over them.

Magneto, Namor, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma, Magik and Hope aren't enough to hurt him? Seriously?

I agree, they will hurt him...they cant stop him though.

carver9
Elixir did it when WWH attacked the mansion. He's still on Utopia. Hope can copy powers. Ergo, Hope can cancel (or at least, weaken his healing factor).

Magik admittedly can't. But what she can do is use her portals offensively to remove limbs. Plus Hope can also then copy this ability, so we have two portal users.

Colossus would only be there as big shiny bait. Hulk would swing his fist towards him - only there's a portal where Piotr's face used to be. It travels up his arm, then shuts close. Hulk has lost his left arm.

He tries with his right. Same result. He now has no arms.

He lifts his leg up to stamp on the ground. Another portal. He now has no legs.

Hope then takes Colossus' powers, and Elixir's powers. Runs up to Hulk, rolls him onto his front with his head in the sea (am assuming it takes place on the beach). Pins him there with little effort and cancels out his healing factor.

Dr Nemesis comes up. Unloads both his guns into the Hulk. Infects the Hulk with cancers, Ebola, Aids, leprosy, the Plague, and the common cold lol. Leaves.

Magneto erects a forcefield around Hope and Hulk. All Hulk can do now is spit infected blood lol, but thanks to the field and Colossus' powers, nobody is infected.

He then gets pinned for the count. Plan 1, complete. Cyclops goes for a beer.

Is Elixir in this battle and what she did was temporary...he overcame that via will power. I asked who in this battle has removed a healing factor.

Show me Magik removing limbs.

-Pr-
I agree, they will hurt him...they cant stop him though.

I disagree.

DarkSaint85
Is Elixir in this battle and what she did was temporary...he overcame that via will power. I asked who in this battle has removed a healing factor.

Show me Magik removing limbs.

OP said X-men, not Extinction team. So all X-men.

Got a meeting now,, brb

nwg202
and Magik can do what darksaint said from another dimension. She can open portals on earth from limbo or crimson cosmos so matter what hulk does shes not getting hurt at all...w/o piss this is a stomp.

nwg202
look at the x-men fear itself she teleported herself, colossus and kitty along with part of the ground they were stranding on so they had a platform into the crimson cosmos....she can remove limbs if she wants to...nightcrawler teleported bastion's arm off. magik is way more powerful than kurt as a teleporter. she can teleport across dimensions, space and time. and unlike other teleporters she does not have to touch the target. heck she does not need to be in the same dimension to do it.

carver9
look at the x-men fear itself she teleported herself, colossus and kitty along with part of the ground they were stranding on so they had a platform into the crimson cosmos....she can remove limbs if she wants to...nightcrawler teleported bastion's arm off. magik is way more powerful than kurt as a teleporter. she can teleport across dimensions, space and time. and unlike other teleporters she does not have to touch the target. heck she does not need to be in the same dimension to do it.

So basically you have no proof. Teleporting dirt is different than teleporting a limb of a being that is nigh indestructible. Wolverine had a hard time cutting him with adamantium claws and you think Magik can teleport his limbs off? That ain't happening.

Now since we are past that, show me proof that Magik or Hope can withstand this.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/165/25795620zi2.jpg/

nwg202
Hope can copy Colossus and magik does not need to be in the battle field.

She can affect the battle from another place plus she has stood up to legions blast. she puts on her mystical armor and she can take a load of punishment from class 100 demons like sym. the same demon who broke adamantium.

Look at what kitty did, she phased him through rock and it hurt him bad. All the rocks were stuck in his arms. hes not as indestructible as you think.He was bleeding all over the place. Bastion is is uber tough as well if kurt can port of limbs magik can do whatever kurt can do and more...jeez you really one big fan boy. what do you need an actual scan of magik doing it to the hulk?

nwg202
if photon (a lightspeeder) can't tag magik hulk wont either.

She can use her disc's as sheilds and bfr anything thrown at her. I have scans of magik using her discs as sheilds from capt americas shield lasers and bullets and other blasts..and she can redirect them back on the hulk. She's schooled the avengers a couple of times as a young girl...

DarkSaint85
So basically you have no proof. Teleporting dirt is different than teleporting a limb of a being that is nigh indestructible. Wolverine had a hard time cutting him with adamantium claws and you think Magik can teleport his limbs off? That ain't happening.

Nigh indestructible - until his healing factor is shut off. Which has happened before - when Elixir affected him last time, X-23 clawed his eyes out. When the Gamma Corps weakened him, Gray snapped his neck. So much for indestructible. And yes, Elixir can be in this fight, as I said before, OP said X-men, not Extinction X-men.

We're not, as your argument hinged on the Hulk being 'nigh indestructible', which he isn't.

Magik does not have to. She's in another dimension, merrily opening portals. Hope can take it - all she needs is a Wolverine-level healing factor stacked on Colossus durability. If only we had mutants with that....oh wait, we do.

nwg202
Magneto can turn Colossus into a unstoppable wrecking ball travelling at hypersonic speeds. If ever Hulk get his hands on pete, Magik can simply teleport him out of Hulk's hands.

Honestly there are so many ways this team stomps the Hulk w/o PIS.

I'm not even getting into Magik's time manipulation. Why don't you look at Magik's full powerset to understand what your dealing with when she is fully powered and blood lusted. At her darkest mood she is a hell lord. Magik formed the lords of the splinter realms. which members include mephisto, stannish she killed archenemy who caused Surtur to flee in fear...

Hope is potentially an even bigger threat.

DarkSaint85
Magneto can turn Colossus into a unstoppable wrecking ball travelling at hypersonic speeds. If ever Hulk get his hands on pete, Magik can simply teleport him out of Hulk's hands.

Honestly there are so many ways this team stomps the Hulk w/o PIS.

I'm not even getting into Magik's time manipulation. Why don't you look at Magik's full powerset to understand what your dealing with when she is fully powered and blood lusted. At her darkest mood she is a hell lord. Magik formed the lords of the splinter realms. which members include mephisto, stannish she killed archenemy who caused Surtur to flee in fear...

Shh, I was going to have that as plans 3 and 4 lol. X-men: Fear Itself was a great way of showcasing Cyclops' planning abilities, and I wanted to do somthing similar....

nwg202
Shh, I was going to have that as plans 3 and 4 lol. X-men: Fear Itself was a great way of showcasing Cyclops' planning abilities, and I wanted to do somthing similar....

haha. sorry about that.he's all yours...

TheHulk
WWH 6-8/10

nwg202
magik (non demon mode) on earth requires all this attention to try and stop her ( that's most of Utopia) that's magneto, storm iceman northstar, emma all on standby trying to take her down.

nwg202
magik at her best does this...screws up mephisto in his own realm.
look at her powerset....fully powered she can do almost anything. manipulate time. call on demons. rasie the dead, black and white magic, soul absorption, TK, teleportation, she fights entire demon armies...she's not a popular character but even Doc strange said that magik going to the darkside is a big big problem.

add Colossus and Hope it's a stomp

TheHulk
LOL Nwg you remind me when I was a X-Men a fanboy i used to say "X-Men Outnumbers everyone and also Can work well together and combine their powers to stomp everyone" now looking at you just reminded how much I embarrassed myself..... embarrasment

nwg202
i am not being a fanboy..wwhulk stomps most x-teams...but not extinction. Hulk has a physical power, this is an avatar of Cyttorak, a hell lord and an Avatar of the PF force. what is he going to do? punch magik from a another dimension? everyone here who has voted for the team has made very logical arguments on why the team wins. Hulk fanboys just say he wins cause he is the hulk. This is world war hulk. And strange not beating hulk is PIS he just needed to teleport hulk into a blackhole. What will hulk do fly out of it? Hulk is super strong that's it..... he cant fly or move at lightspeed
or teleport or use TP..he is a very powerful BRICK. its called logic...im not saying extiction team can beat odin.. hes the hulk what in his powerset can make him even touch someone 10000 feet above him who can fly..how does he harm magik if she is in another dimension or time travelling...

TheHulk
i am not being a fanboy..wwhulk stomps most x-teams...but not extinction. Hulk has a physical power, this is an avatar of Cyttorak, a hell lord and an Avatar of the PF force. what is he going to do? punch magik from a another dimension? everyone here who has voted for the team has made very logical arguments on why the team wins. Hulk fanboys just say he wins cause he is the hulk. This is world war hulk. And strange not beating hulk is PIS he just needed to teleport hulk into a blackhole. What will hulk do fly out of it? Hulk is super strong that's it..... he cant fly or move at lightspeed
or teleport or use TP..he is a very powerful BRICK. its called logic...im not saying extiction team can beat odin.. hes the hulk what in his powerset can make him even touch someone 10000 feet above him who can fly..how does he harm magik if she is in another dimension or time travelling... Lololol dude I was never calling you a fanboy I reaply just meant you remind me of myself when I was 4-6 years old where I was a hardcore X-Men Fan(I'm still am actually but not hardcore),You made a good point I realise that,but I'm still sticking to my opinion(Hulk Wins) I hope you can respect that.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
You made a good point I realise that,but I'm still sticking to my opinion(Hulk Wins) how?

TheHulk
how? Do you really like to get a raise outta of me?

Damborgson
Do you really like to get a raise outta of me? whatever thats supposed to mean...no. I just asked you why you think that.

TheHulk
whatever thats supposed to mean...no. I just asked you why you think that. It means that a certain person is trying to make Other person who he does not like angry for no reason and just for his amusement.

I have no need to Explain...well maybe it's because I don't have time right now Damborgy.

Damborgson
It means that a certain person is trying to make Other person who he does not like angry for no reason and just for his amusement.

I have no need to Explain...well maybe it's because I don't have time right now Damborgy.

So my answer is still no. I dont want to get you mad I just asked why you said that or what it was your basing it on.

I see...No time to respond a why but just enough time to respond that you dont have time to respond. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif Well played...whatever. I think I'll just let this go.

Raptor22
So my answer is still no. I dont want to get you mad i hope not. U wouldnt like TheHulk when hes angry

carver9
Hulk wins.

abhilegend
^ An ass whooping.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
^ An ass whooping. ^ of epic proportions

DarkSaint85
Lol I think this thread can be closed now, as no one has given a good reason/ counter to the X-men in favour of the Hulk. Which probably means that there isn't really a way he can win.

abhilegend
Lol I think this thread can be closed now, as no one has given a good reason/ counter to the X-men in favour of the Hulk. Which probably means that there isn't really a way he can win.
How dare you insult gamma-father. HLUK IZZ TEHH STRONGEZZZT OEN DERE IZZZZ!!!!!durhulkdurhuc

TheHulk
Lol I think this thread can be closed now, as no one has given a good reason/ counter to the X-men in favour of the Hulk. Which probably means that there isn't really a way he can win. I actually made a counter arguement,but debating with you is like debating a wall...that's behind other wall...another wall and behind a larger wall....

TheHulk
Hulk wins. Outta give some reasons pal.

DarkSaint85
I actually made a counter arguement,but debating with you is like debating a wall...that's behind other wall...another wall and behind a larger wall....

Apologies - what was your counter-argument? Sorry if I missed it.

DarkSaint85
So that was my plan 1. I'm not saying all of the below plans work - after all, Cyclops had loads of plans against Kuurth, not all of which worked.

Plan 2 - MAgik opens a portal above Hulk, Namor, Colossaunaut and Hope channelling both Colossus' and Namor's strength and Elixir's power drops out. All three of them hold Hulk down, backed up by Magneto controlling his nervous system (like he's doing with the Celestial right now). I'm not saying that any one of them alone can hold him, I'm saying ALL of them combined, can hold him down for a minute or so. Then, whilst his healing factor is weakened, Namor snaps his neck. Cyclops has a beer.

Plan 3 - Magneto controls Colossonaut like a giant hypersonic wrecking ball.

Plan 4 - Magik attacks his soul with her soul sword. Whilst in the real world, the others attack his physical body.

Plan 5 - Magik travels back in time, phucks him up big time.

Plan 6 - Hope takes Nightcrawler, Elixir, Rockslide and Gambit's powers. And maybe Colossus' powers, for durability. Ports around the Hulk, hugging him and charging her own body up, blowing his limbs off whilst simultaneously negating the healing factor. Cyclops is getting seriously drunk by now.

Plan 7 - Cyclops grabs the Muramasa blade. Gives it to MAgneto to control. Magneto gets to have a little fun. For giggles, Dr Nemesis grabs a sniper rifle and further overloads Hulk's healing factor with diseases.

TheHulk
So that was my plan 1. I'm not saying all of the below plans work - after all, Cyclops had loads of plans against Kuurth, not all of which worked.

Plan 2 - MAgik opens a portal above Hulk, Namor, Colossaunaut and Hope channelling both Colossus' and Namor's strength and Elixir's power drops out. All three of them hold Hulk down, backed up by Magneto controlling his nervous system (like he's doing with the Celestial right now). I'm not saying that any one of them alone can hold him, I'm saying ALL of them combined, can hold him down for a minute or so. Then, whilst his healing factor is weakened, Namor snaps his neck. Cyclops has a beer.

Plan 3 - Magneto controls Colossonaut like a giant hypersonic wrecking ball.

Plan 4 - Magik attacks his soul with her soul sword. Whilst in the real world, the others attack his physical body.

Plan 5 - Magik travels back in time, phucks him up big time.

Plan 6 - Hope takes Nightcrawler, Elixir, Rockslide and Gambit's powers. And maybe Colossus' powers, for durability. Ports around the Hulk, hugging him and charging her own body up, blowing his limbs off whilst simultaneously negating the healing factor. Cyclops is getting seriously drunk by now.

Plan 7 - Cyclops grabs the Muramasa blade. Gives it to MAgneto to control. Magneto gets to have a little fun. For giggles, Dr Nemesis grabs a sniper rifle and further overloads Hulk's healing factor with diseases. I like your post,but all these plans debatably won't work it might I admit,but like I said its debatable of course only Too WWH and below,since this says it's WWH Not Current Hulk I won't use him as a example cause Current Hulk won't need to touch them in the first place.

DarkSaint85
I like your post,but all these plans debatably won't work it might I admit,but like I said its debatable of course only Too WWH and below,since this says it's WWH Not Current Hulk I won't use him as a example cause Current Hulk won't need to touch them in the first place.

Agreed, none of those plans would work with current Hulk, but could work with WWH. Except for MAgik travelling back in time, of course. Hulk has no defence against that, current or WWH.

iceman24567
Agreed, none of those plans would work with current Hulk, but could work with WWH. Except for MAgik travelling back in time, of course. Hulk has no defence against that, current or WWH. Travelling threw time is against standard battle rules though it's not needed to beat WWH. The X-men consist of several teams Hulk has a slim to none chance of winning here

DarkSaint85
Travelling threw time is against standard battle rules though it's not needed to beat WWH. The X-men consist of several teams Hulk has a slim to none chance of winning here

Just as a matter of interest (so I know not to make the mistake next time) where in the rules does it say time travel is forbidden?

carver9
Anytime a person leave the battle field, its auto bfring themselves. Traveling through time, going out of space, etc, etc...is bfring themselves.

DarkSaint85
Anytime a person leave the battle field, its auto bfring themselves. Traveling through time, going out of space, etc, etc...is bfring themselves.

But if BFR is off, doesn't that mean that they won't lose by leaving the battlefield?

For example, Pixie cannot win by porting the Hulk into the Sun, I understand that. It doesn't negate her ability to do so, surely? As in, her powerset hasn't changed, it just means she cannot BFR the Hulk for a win.

By the same reasoning, if the Hulk was to fight Namor, the Hulk cannot win by BFR (whether by punching Namor to Australia, or by Namor flying himself out into space). So Magik time-travelling, whilst leaving the battlefield, does not mean the Hulk auto-wins.

I don't know, because I haven't been here long. But I always assumed that when 'BFR is off', it meant 'Victory by BFR' was switched off.

nwg202
Dark Saint has a point. I always thought that no bfr meant that you can't remove your opponent from the battle field.

If magik can hurt an opponent from another dimension or through time travel, why penalize her or any character with that ability? Isn't it like saying storm can't get out of the reach of captain america's shield to hurl her lighting? if she flies any distance farther then cap's throwing range equals a loss for her?

Zoom's whole power is based on manipulating time. Isn't it similar to penalizing the Flash for using his super speed since he is too fast? (not sure if my examples are right though) and don't teleporters in general remove themselves from the battle field ( even if it is just a couple of seconds?) im mean if surfer fights at lightspeed in space im pretty sure he is covering a lot of ground when he does that...that might make the whole solar system as your battle field. just like flashes imp probably makes him circle the earth a couple of times to gain momentum...

Well im not an expert on rules...so i'd like to hear it out. and i'm a noob too so any explanation would really help. iinteresting...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>