Superboy Prime Vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
SBP

vs

HP Doomsday
Kurse (who was invunerable except to uru)
Cyclops ( Visor off and Unlimited Get Off My Lawns)
Bor ( who is more durable than uru)
Classic Juggernaut
FP Kuurth
Colossunaut

No BFR

Gecko4lif
Kurse was invulnerable except to iron

carver9
Superbly Prime doesnt last a second in this fight. Bor solos.

Enzeru
Cyclops is a non factor, but the other guys should be able to beat SB-Prime individually, since the most recent version (the one in the last Teen Titans comics before DCnu) was depowered into oblivion. Wonder Girl alone was beating the crap out of Superboy-Prime who was ... bloodlusted (?), because he appeared in Conners universe and Laurie wasn't there anymore.

I'm telling you, that entire "arc" was so damn, it really made me angry. The stupid reasoning, it was so bad. Sooooo bad.

Lord Feron
LOL cyclops.... also is this recent SBP? because he got wtf pawned by like Super boy and other little children.

Colossus-Big C
Classic sbp

Bentley
Prime dominates.

Colossus-Big C
Based on what? We have to look at primes entire apperances not just his high end ones.

Also how is prime going to even tickle juggernaut?

Enzeru
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Based on what? We have to look at primes entire apperances not just his high end ones.

He is not going to harm the physically invulnerable Juggernaut, but I'm also not sure if Juggernaut would be able to do something to Prime. I think Prime could shrug off most of the damage pretty well and even if he starts having problems with it, he could simply fly up and take a good amount of solar radiation and then he would be there to fight.

Just because he can't harm the Juggernaut, it doesn't mean that he automatically loses, since no one without uber-physical strenght and telepathy would be able to defeat the Juggernaut, if BFR is not allowed.

Prime would pass the round with classic Juggernaut, for obvious reasons.

Nihilist
lol @ thread, Prime gets shafted.

Uriel005
If Prime gets solar recharge this could last a while. Really this comes down to Classic Juggs Bor HP DD and Kurse. Kurth gets boned if Prime jacks Bor's weapon IIRC he's had a sword and axe I believe they were uru. Classic Juggs I just can't see tagging Prime but conversely I don't see Prime stopping him either. Bor has a proven durability limit though and if this fight is in broad daylight I see him potentially though entirely unlikely going down. Prime loses overall I think between Bor Juggs and HP DD there really isn't much he can do even ignoring everyone else.

JakeTheBank
Prime had a chance until I read this.

"Cyclops ( Visor off and Unlimited Get Off My Lawns)"

He's phucked now.

SquallX
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

laughing out loud

Cogito
Take off HP Doomsday and we'll talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.