LEGO Batman 2: Super Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
2012 release

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10219-LEGO-Batman-2--Super-Heroes-Rumoured-for-2012-Release.html

So other superhero's are gonna be in it, Superman, Wonder Woman wonder who else.

Ridley_Prime
Meh. Hope that's a taste of better things to come, as far as superhero games.

Kazenji
I'll be checking it out i liked the first Lego Batman got 100% on it.

-Pr-
The first game was awesome, and I knew we were getting a second one, but one with Superman and Wonder Woman? Sweeeeet.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Meh. Hope that's a taste of better things to come, as far as superhero games.

You didn't like the X-Men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Arkham games?

MadMel
Hulk UD, as well? stick out tongue
It was easily the best superhero game out there. wink

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
You didn't like the X-Men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Arkham games?
WTF? Of course I liked them, especially X-Men Legends 2 and Arkham City. I just meant I hoped this 2nd Lego Batman would be a taste of something better (and similar) to come out in the future. Since you know, the inclusion of Superman, Wonder Woman, and possibly others got my imagination going on a Justice League-like game with the same kind of effort put into as those games you mentioned.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
WTF? Of course I liked them, especially X-Men Legends 2 and Arkham City. I just meant I hoped this 2nd Lego Batman would be a taste of something better (and similar) to come out in the future. Since you know, the inclusion of Superman, Wonder Woman, and possibly others got my imagination going on a Justice League-like game with the same kind of effort put into as those games you mentioned.

Oh okay, my bad. And yes, I agree. With Lego having access to both Marvel AND DC now, though, I'd be very surprised if they didn't use those licenses to their fullest.

-Pr-
Green Lantern is confirmed!

Promo Art (no GL pic yet):

http://i.imgur.com/P8B7g.jpg

Official DC press release: http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2012/01/05/warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-tt-games-and-the-lego-group-announce-lego%C2%AE-batman%E2%84%A2-2-dc-super-heroes/

Kazenji
lC7QkNqaHjU

Kelley2011
have a lookhttp://gbielin.info/g.gif

Kazenji
Thats what people usually do for trailers

stupid dumbass bot...

-Pr-
Saw this, this morning. Looks SWEET.

-Pr-

Kazenji
Cover art

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/170031-cover-art-for-lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes

-Pr-
Looks good; I just hope Green Lantern and Wonder Woman are still in it.

JayDaDon
Can't wait to see green lantern and his (most likely) Lego block constructs!

-Pr-
That would be awesome.

Also, according to the site, the game is out in September. Can't wait.

Kazenji
Wonder Woman & Catwoman

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=58288

-Pr-
GL confirmation! Yes!

Digi
Originally posted by MadMel
Hulk UD, as well? stick out tongue
It was easily the best superhero game out there. wink

It actually had a couple great design elements. But best, lol.

alisonw99
Hope that's a taste of better things to come, as far as superhero games.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Kazenji
Seen for the Pre-order it comes with a Lego Lex Luthor pack......Lego is always good to play with

and also a Villains Pack for the game

Bizzaro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta and Gorilla Grodd.

-Pr-
Saw the pics, very nice. Might pre-order.

BlackZero30x
ok so I just read my monthly Gameinformer and the known hero cast is Batman(and robin),Superman,Green Lantern,Wonder Women, The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg.

Each Character is gonna specialize in particular things. Superman will be powered like superman with full free roam flight. There will be "green light" bricks that only GL can use....also use flight....also only hal has been confirmed but when asked about other GL's they gave no comment. Wonder Women's lasso will be her main thing but she will also have flight. The Flash will be able to move through objects other characters can't and he will be able to collect more studs then any other character plus he has full intact super speed. Cyborg will be able to interact with any "computer" type brick that only he can use....and Aquaman....well he can swim....yet again he get mistreatment sad

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
ok so I just read my monthly Gameinformer and the known hero cast is Batman(and robin),Superman,Green Lantern,Wonder Women, The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg.

Each Character is gonna specialize in particular things. Superman will be powered like superman with full free roam flight. There will be "green light" bricks that only GL can use....also use flight....also only hal has been confirmed but when asked about other GL's they gave no comment. Wonder Women's lasso will be her main thing but she will also have flight. The Flash will be able to move through objects other characters can't and he will be able to collect more studs then any other character plus he has full intact super speed. Cyborg will be able to interact with any "computer" type brick that only he can use....and Aquaman....well he can swim....yet again he get mistreatment sad

Lego Aquaman? Do I dare hope?

BlackZero30x
Lego Aquaman? Do I dare hope?

well they said he would be able to swim and no other character could...or at least not like him. They had a joke about him maybe commanding fish but they said more or less he swims...other then that he seems to be any other lego character. That disappointed me but I hope they just don't have all the facts yet. It really would be sweet to have a fully powered Aquaman to play as! though I may be to busy being the flash lol

-Pr-
well they said he would be able to swim and no other character could...or at least not like him. They had a joke about him maybe commanding fish but they said more or less he swims...other then that he seems to be any other lego character. That disappointed me but I hope they just don't have all the facts yet. It really would be sweet to have a fully powered Aquaman to play as! though I may be to busy being the flash lol

This looking like it's going to be one sweet-ass game. I'm going to pre-order... I have to.

BlackZero30x
I scanned some of the Game Informer page from the Batman Lego...I made sure to include the Aquaman tid bit for you lol! I'll post it in a few!

-Pr-
I scanned some of the Game Informer page from the Batman Lego...I made sure to include the Aquaman tid bit for you lol! I'll post it in a few!

Nice, thanks!

BlackZero30x
imma have to re scan it it cut half of it off lol I'll have it up tomorrow!

-Pr-
wow, that is one sick looking flash.

np though, can't wait.

BlackZero30x
wow, that is one sick looking flash.

np though, can't wait.

I know Im really excited!

here you go!

My scanners not working right....for some reason im not getting the whole page with each scan sad the page fit to so idk whats happening....

anyways I cropped this out so you could get to see it....once I get the scanner to start working I post more of the info!

also idk if you can see it but where he is blasting water he's hold the Trident!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/IMG_8306.jpg

-Pr-
Nice. And it makes sense that he might be the water-level guy. after all, there were water levels in the last batman game; they could simply make them "aquaman levels" and be done with it.

-Pr-
Did my preorder at EB games today (so i can get the free swag). Can't wait for June 19th!

JayDaDon
Hey PR what part of Calgary do you live in? Just curious, I'm in calgary too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Hey PR what part of Calgary do you live in? Just curious, I'm in calgary too.

SE, down by Riverbend. You?

-Pr-
ComicBookMovie.com did a feature on the game informer article:

Cyborg. Sinestro. Aquaman. Alternate costumes. Stealth attacks. What do all these have in common? They were all revealed to be in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes through Game Informer magazine. Yes, we have been given many new details about the upcoming video game. So, let's get into more detail.

Cyborg:

Cyborg appears later in the game, along with new abilities. He can shoot lasers from his eyes, and interact with machinery. That's all the details we've been given on that topic, but, we still get Cyborg.

Superman:

His entire power set will be available. He can fly, he can lift anything, he can shoot lasers and breath cold. If goons start fighting him, they aren't doing anything. However, he will have his weakness, as kryptonite is involved in the story. He can also destroy golden LEGO bricks using heat vision.

Flash:

He can dash around the city, and breaks things while doing so. He can zoom through a lamp post, leaving it in tiny LEGO bits.
"He's the ultimate stud collector," jokes producer Phil Ring.
In combat, Flash moves at super speeds, LEGO body parts are even seen moving at lightning-speeds during combat.

Aquaman:

Waugh-waugh. Aquaman isn't the fan favorite. But he's still making an appearance! It's unknown if he can talk to fish, but he can do more in water than any other character. A still reveals that he can shoot water from his hands. Water-balls, anyone?

Green Lantern:

It's unknown wether Hal Jordan is the only Lantern to appear in-game. However, he is the only one found in story mode. Later in the game, green LEGOS cover Gotham. Only Hal can build stuff out of these LEGO types.
"He usually makes something crazy or ridiculous," says Ring.
Jordan can fly, covered in and leaving behind some green energy. The Green Lanterns longtime enemy and member Sinestro will even make an appearance.

Wonder Woman:

Wonder Woman can fly here, but don't expect much from her Lasso of Truth. Sure it can tie up enemies, but they aren't going to go around telling the truth.
"We were wondering what to do with the lasso, but it just winded two enemies together. We decided it wouldn't be able to bend the will of enemies," says Ring.

Batman:

Batman and Superman don't trust each other. Fact.
"We explore that stuff, but in ways people haven't seen before," says Ring.
Batman will indeed make snide remarks to the Man of Steel, but will also get some new suits to swap to. The bomb suit now gives Batman super-strength, along with an endless supply of bombs. Not to mention being able to shoot rockets. He can even smash the ground and send henchmen flying. Remind you of anyone? A big, green, angry anyone? Well, Bats also gets an upgrade and homage to the famous 'Arkham' series with the stealth suit. We most likely won't get intelligible rooms full of armed thugs, but wee will have silent takedowns. And an X-ray mode. In combat, you can take down a few enemies, and power suit the rest.

Other New Additions:

There could be alternate costumes. The idea is still an idea. Could Jay Garrak be there for Flash? Kyle Rayner for Green Lantern? Alan Scott? Bearded, trident-handed Aquaman? Pantsless Robin? Secret identity costumes? General Zod for Superman? Bizzaro? Wonder Woman's eagle armor? Who knows? This idea is being explored.

This game seems to have a deep storyline. Not only has voice acting been reintroduced, but Luthor and Joker get together. You know the plot will go beyond wreaking havoc.

So, this is what has been learned through Game Informer. Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Until next time,
Comiccow6.

Link:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Comiccow6/news/?a=59530

JayDaDon
SE, down by Riverbend. You?

Just the opposite lol. Northwest up in Kincora.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Just the opposite lol. Northwest up in Kincora.

lol ah.

--

Just learned today that, like the villains pack EB Games/Gamestop is offering, Best Buy is offering a heroes pack containing Shazam (Captain Marvel, not the wizard), Damian Wayne, Nightwing, Zatanna and Katana. So... Yeah, it better be DLC made available later on, or ima freak the **** out.

-Pr-
New trailer:

http://gamerant.com/lego-batman-2-trailer-open-world-gameplay-tao-150351/

this is going to be EPIC.

Kazenji
Started my preorder today for this game

and that vid

Batman: We have to stop them
Superman: You think...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
Started my preorder today for this game

and that vid

Batman: We have to stop them
Superman: You think...

Who did you preorder with? Getting one of the dlc packs?

Kazenji
Who did you preorder with? Getting one of the dlc packs?

EB...they have the villains dlc pack.

-Pr-
I did the same. I want that mini-fig too.

Kazenji
I read its Clancy Brown doing Lex's voice for this game.

-Pr-
Yeah; i can't wait to see who else is in it.

Kazenji
Achievement list

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes/achievements/

-Pr-
Looks good.

-Pr-
...I have no words to describe how awesome this is:

DJsE2JNhWco

Free roam flying through Gotham while the Superman theme plays? I don't...

-Pr-
Flash and more Superman Gameplay (watch Superman divebomb):

hCw9jWTlvtQ

Green Lantern Gameplay:

2GtLjrdfv1I

NemeBro
Anyone else bothered that the closest we have to a good Superman game is LEGO Batman 2? erm

-Pr-
He was okay in DC vs MK, and in JLH he was all right I thought.

Though to be fair, Lego games are just that good that it isn't an insult as much as some might think, imo.

sparko
It's about damn time they released this! LEGO Batman has been one of the best in the entire LEGO series.

Kazenji
Originally posted by sparko
It's about damn time they released this! LEGO Batman has been one of the best in the entire LEGO series.

The Star Wars ones were also good too and Indiana Jones.

ares834
I read its Clancy Brown doing Lex's voice for this game.

Dang... Might need to get this now.

JayDaDon
Superman free roam and flash were freaking awesome. Really wish some sort of constructs were shown for green lantern.

-Pr-
Lego Batman 2 extended gameplay (Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern using his ring, and Flash):

NWwbzbs5AnU

Kazenji
Doesn't seem that you've put the youtube links in right.

CosmicComet
this shit looks amazing.

-Pr-
Doesn't seem that you've put the youtube links in right.

it's working for me...

Originally posted by CosmicComet
this shit looks amazing.

i can't wait. im even going to try getting off work early to go get it.

Kazenji
it's working for me...

I see nothing... no expression

Kazenji
Edit......looks like my Chrome browser has gone wonky today.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyone else bothered that the closest we have to a good Superman game is LEGO Batman 2? erm

Hopefully the next step will be to move away from LEGO and do a Justice League open world game.

-Pr-
Just over a week left... Can't wait.

BlackZero30x
Just over a week left... Can't wait.

thumb up

-Pr-
Spoilers:

Seriously, Spoilers...

Roster screencap:

http://i.imgur.com/0hIni.jpg

From those faces, I'd say the roster is:

Row 1: Batman, Robin, Superman, GL Hal, Cyborg, Flash (most likely Barry), Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Hawkman.

Row 2: Hawkgirl, Huntress, Batgirl (Barbara), Supergirl, Black Canary? Lex Luthor, Joker, Harley Quinn, Riddler, Two-Face.

Row 3: Penguin, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Bane, Killer Croc, Mister Freeze? Scarecrow, Random Goon? Sinestro, Mad Hatter.

Row 4: Killer Moth, Man-Bat, Clayface, Hush, Ra's Al Ghul, Vandal Savage? Brainiac, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson? Clark Kent.

Row 5 looks like mainly goons, probably Lois Lane, Gordon, Alfred etc.

I'm assuming the blank spaces are for the DLC characters, which I hope are out soon.

BlackZero30x
Spoilers:

Seriously, Spoilers...

Roster screencap:

http://i.imgur.com/0hIni.jpg

From those faces, I'd say the roster is:

Row 1: Batman, Robin, Superman, GL Hal, Cyborg, Flash (most likely Barry), Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Hawkman.

Row 2: Hawkgirl, Huntress, Batgirl (Barbara), Supergirl, Black Canary? Lex Luthor, Joker, Harley Quinn, Riddler, Two-Face.

Row 3: Penguin, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Bane, Killer Croc, Mister Freeze? Scarecrow, Random Goon? Sinestro, Mad Hatter.

Row 4: Killer Moth, Man-Bat, Clayface, Hush, Ra's Al Ghul, Vandal Savage? Brainiac, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson? Clark Kent.

Row 5 looks like mainly goons, probably Lois Lane, Gordon, Alfred etc.

I'm assuming the blank spaces are for the DLC characters, which I hope are out soon.

and maybe ronald mcdonald! lol anyways how did you get this?!

-Pr-
I actually just paused a youtube video, funnily enough.

BlackZero30x
haha! awesome! I am excited to play this game more each day!

-Pr-
Same here. Can't wait.

Kazenji
and maybe ronald mcdonald! lol anyways how did you get this?!

Yeah....why is Ronald McDonald in this?

-Pr-
Yeah....why is Ronald McDonald in this?

Not sure if serious...

-Pr-
Voices Trailer:

Ye4hIFt6aQc

Kazenji
Not sure if serious...

Well who is he ment to be?

BlackZero30x
lol no PR is right I am not serious but it really does look like ronald!

-Pr-
It's a Joker goon with an afro, I think.

Also, I was wrong about something: That's not Vandal Savage, it's General Zod.

-Pr-
Two days left, two days left...

Kazenji
Two days left, two days left...

Not for Australia

27th.

-Pr-
Damn, sucks.

-Pr-
Got my copy, and finishing work in an hour. Even got my little Lex Luthor. The dlc coupons weren't in yet, so I have to wait for that, but in the meantime...

Can't wait.

Kazenji
How to unlock Aquaman

-Pr-
Saw that this morning; just need 70 bricks.

Anyways, about the game:

Awesome. So. Much. Awesome.

The 1 complaint I have is that you can't invert the y axis of the camera or flight... Yes, that's my only complaint.

Smallville
I just bought this today. I hope it lives up to expectations.

-Pr-
It more than does, imo.

Finished story mode last night, now working my way through free play. It has less missions than previous games, but the levels are generally much bigger, i've found.

Plus, what, 60 character roster? Tis le awesome.

BlackZero30x
so I haven't been able to buy this game yet sad because ALL of my money had to go to buying a new hard drive for the xbox......

sooo my big question is as a fan how awesome is The Lego Flash?!

-Pr-
Flash is, in a word, excellent. He's too fast for most enemies, and his attacks all happen at superspeed.

To misuse a term, he's the best stud farmer in the game. He moves so fast that you never have to worry about studs disappearing before you can get to them, and with how fast he attacks, you destroy scenery at an incredibly accelerated rate.

BlackZero30x
thumb up I. can. not. wait!

Im going to be borrowing this from a friend tonight...and hes going to be gone for two weeks so I have some time to get things done lol!

-Pr-
If you're that intent on getting Flash, I can tell you how to unlock him:

Finish Story Mode. He becomes available to play as during the last level, and once it's completed you unlock him.

--

Right now I have all the villains unlocked, but because heroes require gold bricks, I only have half of them.

BlackZero30x
AWESOME! thanks! I have been so excited to use him since I heard about him being in the game!

BlackZero30x
Beat it today! I have been running around getting gold and red bricks with the flash! I collected some villains such as ZOD, Cap boom a rang, & lex. I have Super Hero on all levels and am almost 50% complete lol.

I find that on some gold bricks where you have like 7 things to break really fast the flash is the best for it. I once tried to use ZOD hovering over the objects and using laser vision really fast and I couldn't get it.

-Pr-
Beat it today! I have been running around getting gold and red bricks with the flash! I collected some villains such as ZOD, Cap boom a rang, & lex. I have Super Hero on all levels and am almost 50% complete lol.

I find that on some gold bricks where you have like 7 things to break really fast the flash is the best for it. I once tried to use ZOD hovering over the objects and using laser vision really fast and I couldn't get it.

Glad you're having fun. thumb up

BlackZero30x
Glad you're having fun. thumb up

Ooh I am! lol It's top notch really! It's free roam tops all the other lego games IMO.

BlackZero30x
I have every character except supergirl

I have some complaints though about characters.....

GL/Sinestro are not very useful characters. They fly and interact with green bricks....I thought at the least they could use the ring to shoot lasers(with the same effect as sups heat vision)

and Martian Manhunter he flys, hes strong, and has laser eyes....but in some levels/places batman has to turn invisible...Since j'ohn can't walk through walls they could have had him turn inviso. It seems like there is an alternate person for each power except the invisibility and IMO the martian was would have been a good pick.

-Pr-
I have every character except supergirl

I have some complaints though about characters.....

GL/Sinestro are not very useful characters. They fly and interact with green bricks....I thought at the least they could use the ring to shoot lasers(with the same effect as sups heat vision)

and Martian Manhunter he flys, hes strong, and has laser eyes....but in some levels/places batman has to turn invisible...Since j'ohn can't walk through walls they could have had him turn inviso. It seems like there is an alternate person for each power except the invisibility and IMO the martian was would have been a good pick.

GL and Sinestro I would agree, if not for the frankly awesome constructs they make during levels.

BlackZero30x
I couldn't agree more on that point but with all the stuff everyone can do I thought the least they could do is have a "laser" attack.

Kazenji
Ooh I am! lol It's top notch really! It's free roam tops all the other lego games IMO.

There's another Lego free roam game coming out for the Wii U 'Lego City Undercover' where you play as a undercover cop.

-Pr-
Yeah, they're touting it as "Lego GTA". Still don't know if it will be as good as this though. Flying around Gotham City? Awesome.

BlackZero30x
There's another Lego free roam game coming out for the Wii U 'Lego City Undercover' where you play as a undercover cop.

I did some looking into it and I am pretty excited for it!

Yeah, they're touting it as "Lego GTA". Still don't know if it will be as good as this though. Flying around Gotham City? Awesome.

I do agree with this! But I hope it pulls a close second!

After I got a 100% on Lego bats 2 all I find myself doing is running around as the flash! I would love to have the DLC packs to fly around as Cap Marvel...errr I mean "Shazam"....and Black Adam!

-Pr-
I did some looking into it and I am pretty excited for it!

I do agree with this! But I hope it pulls a close second!

After I got a 100% on Lego bats 2 all I find myself doing is running around as the flash! I would love to have the DLC packs to fly around as Cap Marvel...errr I mean "Shazam"....and Black Adam!

lol you must never put it down. i'm only on like 55%

BlackZero30x
lol you must never put it down. i'm only on like 55%

lol I didn't do it alone I had help admittedly. I always play the lego games with my women. She didn't get any achievements but it really helped out because we both went our separate ways in free roam and collected the gold bricks.

-Pr-
lol I didn't do it alone I had help admittedly. I always play the lego games with my women. She didn't get any achievements but it really helped out because we both went our separate ways in free roam and collected the gold bricks.

ah i see. cheeky beggar.

I'm at about 66% now, and I have everyone but J'onn and Kara.

JayDaDon
Anyone else hear about this?

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/06/26/batman-and-superman-set-for-lego-movie

They want Channing Tatum to voice Superman haermm

Kazenji
Nothing wrong with Channing Tatum he was great in the 21 Jump Street movie

also got my copy today and been playing it, Was trying to work out why i couldn't pick up the visible studs then i realised it was pointing to my next goal.

JayDaDon
Got no problem with tatum. It's just funny that he's in the running to voice superman. He still hasn't found a way to mask his very distinctive accent yet. He still sounds like eminem.

BlackZero30x
ah i see. cheeky beggar.

I'm at about 66% now, and I have everyone but J'onn and Kara.

lol what can I say?! anyways what did you think of the vehicle levels?

-Pr-
lol what can I say?! anyways what did you think of the vehicle levels?

I've been pretty happy with every level. The only issue I have is that I can't invert the Y axis, which makes some gold bricks damn near unobtainable for me.

cdtm
So basically, this is the video game Superman we've been waiting for...

Sounds like my kind of game, but I'll probably wait until I finish up the Mass Effect series first.. I tend to take my time on games, resulting in massive half played game libraries, so don't normally pre order or pay full price. (Fall of Cybertron will be an exception, possibly..)

-Pr-
At SDCC it was confirmed there will be Lego toys of Doctor Doom, Nova, and Aquaman in future Superhero-themed sets.

Want.

Kazenji
Just noticed on Xbox live both of the packs(Heroes & Villians) are up for download now.

BlackZero30x
I have 240 points and they are 160 each...idk what to do lol

-Pr-
I ended up getting the heroes pack free. I liked it.

Kazenji
I think i've run into some sort of bug with my copy

i've finished the game and i only need 1 more hostage to be found and one more gold brick, All levels are 100% done and nothings is showing up on the map.

BlackZero30x
have you tried using the "ping" on the map? Some of the things you had to find by hovering over the map and using the radar. Have you gotten all of the bricks out of the zoo? That was my last one. I had thought I finished it but I was missing the one with the gorilla.

BlackZero30x
I ended up getting the heroes pack free. I liked it.

Hows cap marvel? He would really be the only reason for me to want the hero pack. Though I am interested in the villain pack. Still dont know what to get.

Kazenji
have you tried using the "ping" on the map?

Yep, Been using that

Yeah... i've done those

probably be somewhere in some stupid spot.

Kazenji
Finally got it done

more things must appear after buying a character, Because i ended up buying a lexbot and then a purple dot appeared on the map.

-Pr-
Hows cap marvel? He would really be the only reason for me to want the hero pack. Though I am interested in the villain pack. Still dont know what to get.

Billy actually shoots lightning, which I like. Otherwise he's basically Superman with a new skin minus the heat vision.

BlackZero30x
I would assume that BA would be the same. Though (and it's probably just nostalgia) But I would kind of like to get Snart and Grodd.

-Pr-
For anyone interested, Lego actually released sets recently that have non-Batman pieces.

Guys like Aquaman, Nightwing, Batgirl and now FLASH, are in sets you can get in stores:

http://shop.lego.com/en-IE/DC-Universe-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

BlackZero30x
For anyone interested, Lego actually released sets recently that have non-Batman pieces.

Guys like Aquaman, Nightwing, Batgirl and now FLASH, are in sets you can get in stores:

http://shop.lego.com/en-IE/DC-Universe-Super-Heroes-ByTheme

You my friend have made my day! Gonna be getting that Flash set for sure!

-Pr-
I'll probably get it too. I got myself the set with Aquaman for my birthday, and that was pretty nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.