Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor vs Black Bolt vs Tony Stark Down sizing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
You're the CEO of a major company and you've just learned that if you re-locate to China you and your company will save 100's of millions of dollars. However, you'll need to lay off 10,000 employees. Who do you call in to tell your employees that they've just been fired?
Dr. Doom
Lex Luthor (President Lex)
Black Bolt
Tony Stark (Drunk Tony)

the ninjak
laughing out loud

Drunk Tony wouldnt be very helpful.
BB is just a Lawsuit waiting to happen not to mention the damage control.
Luthor is made for this but...
Doom wins this simply for his magic and dominating persona.

Badabing
Donald Trump

Vince McMahon

From the list:

Drunk Tony

Doom

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Badabing
Donald Trump

Vince McMahon

From the list:

Drunk Tony

Doom
I thought about using Vince, but decided against it because after all this is a comic book forum. Gordon Ramsay would've been another good choice.

Enzeru
Haha, funny scenario!
I would call Black Bolt and run away as fast as I can.

Bouboumaster
Between Tony and Luthor.

Luthor is tailor made for this, but I think I'll o with Tony, just to add insult to the injury. I'd hire a couple of stripers too, to help him out in his task.

Uriel005
Doom just for the casual dismissal and when the fool decides to argue with Doom... Doom blasts him into his component atoms.

Brockalizer
It would be funny if President Lex went on national tv and announced that all military and national security jobs and contracts were being outsourced to Apokolips, all homeless people were being "re-located" to New Krypton, and the new welfare to work program was being sponsored by War World.

Mindset
As soon as Doom walked into the room they would quit.

No unemployment for them. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.