These Guys Vs The Celestial Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Franklin Richard, Jaimie Braddok , Jean Grey, Hyperstorm , Legion and Mad Jim Jaspers

All at there peak vs the celestials

Galan007
This happens:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-21.jpg

Celestials win. none

TheLordofMurder
The entire Celestial Race against these guys!?

This is spite; they have no prayer against the entire Celestial Race...

guy222
Scathan and other Celestials return

Hell Give the Celestials some props will ya

Celestials FTW Period

Colossus-Big C
Scathan isnt included, lets make this the fourth host

Cogito
Fourth Host gets stomped hard.

Spite.

Colossus-Big C
I was trying to make it fair

Sr J-Bieb
Hyperstorm solos

guy222
he had powa

Uriel005
Turn CIS off and this would be fair to say against the race. 4th host would get murdered though regardless though Braddock is a little out of his league. I'd replace him with Captain Britain with all gear. MJJ's ego gets in the way too much and he doesn't take the Celestials seriously enough. Legion would probably go all out from the get go. Franklin would definitely be a liability CIS on. Also the extent it takes to burn him out now is unexplored so I couldn't really tell you how well he does. If this is Jean with full Phoenix force then they actually stand a very good chance. But post Shi'ar shattering of the force I'd lay overall odds on Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.