Cosmic Armor Superman/Mandrakk/FC Darkseid Vs The Entire Celestial Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
Bored so i decided to make this.

If team Superman can't win, give them the Miracle Machine.

JakeTheBank
CA Superman could feasibly solo.

Galan007
Though still powerful, and ALE Darkseid utilized during FC didn't seem like it was on the same level as some of it's past incarnations, imo. Back in the day, the ALE was used to gesturely cut off the New Gods from the Source, and even beings/creatures such as Metron and Promethean Giants could be brought under its absolute control with a mere thought. If Darkseid were harnessing that version of the ALE here, he could do quite well by himself, imo.

...But as it stands, Supes or Mandrakk solo.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
Though still powerful, and ALE Darkseid utilized during FC didn't seem like it was on the same level as some of it's past incarnations, imo. Back in the day, the ALE was used to gesturely cut off the New Gods from the Source, and even beings/creatures such as Metron and Promethean Giants could be brought under its absolute control with a mere thought. If Darkseid were harnessing that version of the ALE here, he could do quite well by himself, imo.

...But as it stands, Supes or Mandrakk solo.

When it came to Darkseid i always believed his strongest showing was in the Great Darkness Saga.

Imagine if it was that Darkseid with the amps he had in Final Crisis. eek!

Prep-Man
pre-crisis darky was formidable. he moved faster hthan supes if you can believe that.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
pre-crisis darky was formidable. he moved faster hthan supes if you can believe that.

I know all that. He even shielded himself against the Anti-Monitor in COIE.

guy222
too many one sided threads

i am sure a dc faithful wouldn't like dc losing so badly, but i don't do that fact

if u make a thread with cosmic supes include scathan or tiamut is merged with the fulcum

i've noticed ppl poke fun of the celestials yet don't recognize their place in marvel's contunity its ur right to do so, b aware they are powerful and more books being printed and the most powerful is returning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.