Booster Gold VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

No prep. No bfr. No force field or robot. logan has a device which prevents booster gold from scanning his location. fight takes place at night in the forest around the jean grey school.

who wins?

Nietzschean
I remember once Booster Gold got beat down by the Joker.

More often Booster Gold seems to be downplayed as a hero.

JakeTheBank
Winner of Thread:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51843/1130381-booster_cv32_02_super.jpg

Nietzschean
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmva3sx0JF1qeq9h6o1_400.jpg

Prep-Man
that smile alone would override wolvies healing factor. booster ftw.

SquallX
Originally posted by wildernesss

No prep. No bfr. No force field or robot. logan has a device which prevents booster gold from scanning his location. fight takes place at night in the forest around the jean grey school.

who wins?

So you purposely removed Booster's weapons for this fight.

It's like me making a thread, and i remove all of Logan abilities.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by SquallX

Isnt that pretty much what tends to happen to Logan in forum fights?

Galan007
Booster STOMPS.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Booster STOMPS.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol @ the stipulations.

Why don't you just strip Booster of his armor and have him engage in Logan in hand to hand combat if you want him to win so badly?

Full capability Booster wins.

Originally posted by Nietzschean
Isnt that pretty much what tends to happen to Logan in forum fights?

You've got that backwards.

wildernesss
Originally posted by SquallX

What the f**k?

his robot isn't with him because this is booster gold vs wolverine.
not booster gold & his Robot vs wolverine.

his force field is off because he's a moron who often doesn't activate it; look what the joker did to him. jimmy olson could cocoon himself in a force field & never lose to logan. this is supposed to be a fight.

as for his scanning tech, he can have it if it's such a big deal. he has his scanning tech; & logan STILL wins.

Prep-Man
in a pure fight, logan. with standard gear/ equipment, booster.

JakeTheBank
Skeets would piss all over Logan. And Skeets would be considered "standard equipment" for Booster, anyway.

Even handicapped as he is, Booster still wins this.

jalek moye
Originally posted by wildernesss
What the f**k?

his robot isn't with him because this is booster gold vs wolverine.
not booster gold & his Robot vs wolverine.

his force field is off because he's a moron who often doesn't activate it; look what the joker did to him. jimmy olson could cocoon himself in a force field & never lose to logan. this is supposed to be a fight.

as for his scanning tech, he can have it if it's such a big deal. he has his scanning tech; & logan STILL wins.

so by fight you mean, with a character who's not booster gold? Since you say it's supposed to be a fight so , we shouldn't use his standard stuff.

wildernesss
Originally posted by jalek moye
so by fight you mean, with a character who's not booster gold? Since you say it's supposed to be a fight so , we shouldn't use his standard stuff.

he doesn't always use his force field. end of story. roll credits.

-Pr-
he's used it in enough fights for it to be considered standard equipment, as is the same with Skeets.

And his showings are erratic at best, with plenty of both low and high ones.

For this fight, with him neutered, I dunno. His energy blasts should still do damage, i suppose. In anything close to h2h though, Logan kills him.

cdtm
Booster wins, with ease.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I remember once Booster Gold got beat down by the Joker.

More often Booster Gold seems to be downplayed as a hero.

That's because he was trying to change solidified time. If it had been Superman, Joker would have had Green K or something to keep him from changing history.

cdtm
Originally posted by jalek moye

Yeah, this.

And Booster used his force field plenty. Probably more than Supermans used super speed.

Even contained Guy Gardner with it once, and stopped an attack from Despero that would have reduced J'onn to ash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.