Yami (Okami) vs King Blue(Viewtiful Joe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

786SalamKhan
First Thread.

Yami from Okami is supposedly equal to Amaterasu who could spin a Galaxy.
King Blue is supposedly Nigh Omnipotent(would've been Omnipotent but Blue got beaten by Joe).

Who takes this?

786SalamKhan
Those who are unfamiliar with these two.
Look for these videos on YouTube(I can't put up links since I'm new...):

For Amaterasu easily spinning a Galaxy by only the wind- "Okami "
Watch from 0:30-1:10

For Amaterasu vs Yami- "Okami - Boss: Yami "

For Joe vs Blue- "Viewtiful Joe - Part 19: Vs. Omnipotent King Blue/Captain Blue "

Copy and the titles within the " " and paste them into the YouTube search engine.

Then Tell me who you think wins.
wink

Cyner
This seems like it'd be an amazing fight but I haven't played Viewtiful Joe in years and years...

I love Okami though...

I know that Amaterasu can travel through time and break any time stop powers used against her. So Yami should at least be beyond time himself.
Also Yami can shatter entire constellations instantly.

Depowered Ammy is a casual lightning timer So Yami should at minimum be lightning timer to keep up with her full goddess form.

I'll think of more later.

786SalamKhan
I didn't know Yami could shatter entire constellations.
Could you provide a link to a video please?

Cyner
You just have to watch his final battle in Okami, where he starts taking her power and shatters the constellations that she created. Which are made up of an unknown amount of starts and/or galaxies... Right before she goes full power,restores the constellations and takes Yami out.

Edit: at work, which is not youtube friendly. You'll have to find it yourself for now.

786SalamKhan
Oh those constellations.
I only saw the 4th & 5th form of Yami.
Thanks for letting me know.
King Blue powers are pretty vague. All that's known is that he's the director of the movie and Joe defeats him.

786SalamKhan
Originally posted by Cyner
You just have to watch his final battle in Okami, where he starts taking her power and shatters the constellations that she created. Which are made up of an unknown amount of starts and/or galaxies... Right before she goes full power,restores the constellations and takes Yami out.

Edit: at work, which is not youtube friendly. You'll have to find it yourself for now.

Just Watched it, all that's left now is to quantify King Blue's feats and we'll have this battle on the way.

786SalamKhan
Bump, Viewtiful Joe takes place in a movie which King Blue directed/created which I guess is like a Universal feat but he only seems to be a Planetary threat during battle.
Although he is Much much faster compared to Yami since King Blue is much bigger and fights Joe in Outer Space.

Cyner
I'm not really sure what bigger and outerspace have to do with speed... really need to research this when I get home... but I can't stop myself from playing Skyward Sword.

786SalamKhan
I'm not really sure what bigger and outerspace have to do with speed... really need to research this when I get home... but I can't stop myself from playing Skyward Sword.

He's half the size of Earth and moves around in space casually making him near light speed at least.
If he or Joe were hypersonic+ only they'd be slower than the rotating Earth.
You really have to see for yourself to know what I mean.

786SalamKhan
Ah Cyner sorry for the confusion, I didn't explain it properly.
When Viewtiful Joe fought King Blue in his Giant Mech he was standing on Planet Earth while King Blue was floating above him.
During the Battle Blue Moves around the Earth's Diameter within a second or so making him relativistic at least.

Cyner
Yeah that sounds ridiculously fast

Does King Blue have destructive or power feats?

instead of researching this last night I played Super Smash bros. Melee with my friends for 5 hours...

786SalamKhan
Yeah that sounds ridiculously fast

Does King Blue have destructive or power feats?

instead of researching this last night I played Super Smash bros. Melee with my friends for 5 hours...

5 Hours straight!? Damn!
Read some of the above posts about his Destructive feats.
He's usually shooting Gigantic Lightning Bolts.
He did create his own Universe(Movie).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.