Thor VS Captain Universe Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thor VS Captain Universe Spider-man

No prep. No bfr. thor & the uni-power/spider-man are not holding back
whatsoever. fight is outside the avengers mansion.

who wins?

Enzeru
Spider-Man for sure. If a regular Spider-Man's speed was too much for Masterson Thor, then Spider-Universe will too much for the regular Thor for sure. The incredible speed paired with the strenght and then additionally to the boosted spider-sense. I don't see Thor landing hits at all, if Spider-Man is serious.
Unipowered Sue Storm went physically toe on toe with Gladiator. Spider-Man with his 10 tons and his strong will should be boosted even more.

JakeTheBank

Sr J-Bieb
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/AC_3_0029.jpg

unipower

dmills
And then there's this ...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg

My personal favorite.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by dmills
And there's this ...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg

Speaking of that arc. Surfer overpowered a uni-power vampire who was empowered by Gladiator/many other's powers at the time.

Thor wins here.

dmills
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Speaking of that arc. Surfer overpowered a uni-power vampire who was empowered by Gladiator/many other's powers at the time.

Thor wins here.

He overloaded his energy leeching. Unipower was gimped in that arc as well. Spidey vs Thor with equal physical stats? I'll roll with spidey.

JakeTheBank
Aside from his confrontation with Magneto and the Tri-Sentinel did Captain Universe Spidey do anything with his powers on panel to justify him getting a majority over Thor?

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Aside from his confrontation with Magneto and the Tri-Sentinel did Captain Universe Spidey do anything with his powers on panel to justify him getting a majority over Thor?

Why you got to bring up feats man? I prefer conjecture laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Why you got to bring up feats man? I prefer conjecture laughing out loud

I don't mind conjecture to a point as long as it coincides with what we see on panel and if it would be in character/likely to occur.

Besides, opening up the conjecture route with someone with near plot device abilities such as Thor isn't a good thing. wink

abhilegend
Thor, easily.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't mind conjecture to a point as long as it coincides with what we see on panel and if it would be in character/likely to occur.

Besides, opening up the conjecture route with someone with near plot device abilities such as Thor isn't a good thing. wink

And that's the thing. The unipower by its very nature is a plot device. It gives its user whatever measure of powers needed to accomplish a specific task. I mean it gave a baby reality manipulation powers and the baby turned a damn teddy bear into a giant monster to battle demons for goodness sake lol!

Aside from that, I'm thinking Spidey with his wits and combat style, but given equal or close to Thor level physical stats? All things equal I'm rolling with Spidey. A classic "if Batman had Superman's powers" type thing if you will. Other then that I got nothing laughing out loud

leonidas
^ i agree. i'd likely take spidey. the uni-power flucutates wildly but it CAN be pretty uber at times. thor could win, but i like spidey's odds here.

JakeTheBank
And that's the thing. The unipower by its very nature is a plot device. It gives its user whatever measure of powers needed to accomplish a specific task. I mean it gave a baby reality manipulation powers and the baby turned a damn teddy bear into a giant monster to battle demons for goodness sake lol!

Aside from that, I'm thinking Spidey with his wits and combat style, but given equal or close to Thor level physical stats? All things equal I'm rolling with Spidey. A classic "if Batman had Superman's powers" type thing if you will. Other then that I got nothing laughing out loud

Fair enough. I do recall the Unipower giving its various hosts the power needed to accomplish whatever they needed to do. By all intents and purposes, I feel Spidey was definitely a herald and could fight Thor for a time. But Mjolnir is a ***** to get around and its advantages are more than enough to prove troublesome for Spidey, and all things being equal without either of them holding back, I'm more inclined to go with Thor.

Sr J-Bieb
He overloaded his energy leeching. Unipower was gimped in that arc as well. Spidey vs Thor with equal physical stats? I'll roll with spidey. Right, overpowered. Surfer was never in any real trouble that whole fight.

That arc was the one where Sue beat up Glads.

Plus, I just posted where Blastaar one shot killed a uni powered being...

dmills
Right, overpowered. Surfer was never in any real trouble that whole fight.

That arc was the one where Sue beat up Glads.

Plus, I just posted where Blastaar one shot killed a uni powered being...

Cool.

Did you get that stuff I pmed you?

Enzeru
The Unipower boost scales with the hosts willpower.
If the host has a strong will, it will give him more power, so Blastaar one-shotting a host doesn't have to be the ultimate proof that the Unipower is not a serious deal.

The Unipower already boosted someone so greatly, that he was beating the crap out of the Juggernaut (physically!), just because the host wanted revenge.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Enzeru
The Unipower boost scales with the hosts willpower.
If the host has a strong will, it will give him more power, so Blastaar one-shotting a host doesn't have to be the ultimate proof that the Unipower is not a serious deal.

The Unipower already boosted someone so greatly, that he was beating the crap out of the Juggernaut (physically!), just because the host wanted revenge. Was that ever said in comics?

He beat Juggernaut, not really physically though.

Sr J-Bieb
Cool.

Did you get that stuff I pmed you? Yes, but then I realized I don't want to download winace/rar, so I never read it.

Thanks for the offer though.

JakeTheBank
Thor's willpower > Spider-Man's, anyway.

Parmaniac
Was that ever said in comics? It was said a million times in DC comics that green unipower rings are boosted by will. Shame on you and your lack of knowledge.

dmills
Yes, but then I realized I don't want to download winace/rar, so I never read it.

Thanks for the offer though.

Oh ok gotcha. No prob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.