Battle of the Heavy Hitters (Last Man Standing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
In slug it out, every man for himself match, which one of these guys are the last man standing?

1. No Bfr.

2, No external devices.

3. H2H.

4, None of these guys are holding back.

The Combatants:

01. Lobo

02. He-Man

03. Hulk (can go World Breaker)

04. Black Adam

05. Thor (can go into Warrior Madness, no hammer)

06. Despero (Vice & Virtue)

07. Majestic (No swords)

08. Juggernaut (8th Day)

09. Morg (WOL & PC, no axe)

10. Doomsday (Hunter Prey)

KO or death, means that they are automatically removed from the battlefield.

Who wins?

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
In slug it out, every man for himself match, which one of these guys are the last man standing?

1. No Bfr.

2, No external devices.

3. H2H.

The Combatants:

01. Lobo

02. He-Man

04. Black Adam

07. Majestic (No swords)

08. Juggernaut (8th Day)

Who wins?

Take out Hulk and it all boils down to either Thor or Juggernaut.

Mshinu
Juggs. Lobo and He-Man split otherwise.

Gecko4lif
He-man probably wins

Naija boy
Wbh takes it

Enzeru
Originally posted by carver9
Take out Hulk and it all boils down to either Thor or Juggernaut.

Thor would get massacred by few of the guys.

Naija boy
^if in warrior madness tho He wouldn't.

guy222
hulk

TheLordofMurder
Thor wins...

Thor has demostarted the ability to use the God Blast sans Mjolnir...

Anyone here that Thor fails to kill with his fists gets GB'ed into oblivion (or atleast gets KO'ed)...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor wins...

Anyone here that Thor fails to kill with his fists gets GB'ed into oblivion (or atleast gets KO'ed)...

Is Thor still at levels where he can wreck ~Skyfather level beings?

"Id"
In a pure slug fest, I dont see classic Juggy to anyone on the list.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Is Thor still at levels where he can wreck ~Skyfather level beings?

Well he did take out Glory and busted Galactus's head...

I'd say the answer is yes (if Thor is serious and means business; and he would be if in Full Warriors Madness)...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Well he did take out Glory and busted Galactus's head...

I'd say the answer is yes (if Thor is serious and means business; and he would be if in Full Warriors Madness)...

Without Mjolnir?

snowdragon
Originally posted by "Id"
In a pure slug fest, I dont see classic Juggy to anyone on the list.

Right, in a pure slug fest I don't see anyone beating him.

"Id"
If Thor gets Warrior Madness, than its only fair for Lobo to be operating at Full Toon Force.

Yeah I said it!

Existere
Thor wins...

Anyone here that Thor fails to kill with his fists gets GB'ed into oblivion (or atleast gets KO'ed)... Thor also possesses the ability to transcend the thread rules and use god blasts in hand to hand combat, so he's the clear winner here.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Existere
Thor also possesses the ability to transcend the thread rules and use god blasts in hand to hand combat, so he's the clear winner here.

Assuming said God Blast can wreck ~Skyfather beings sans Mjolnir.

TheLordofMurder
Without Mjolnir?

No, he had Mjolnir against those guys, but even without it, he can still use the GB (as he did to destroy Durok)...

And given that he will be Bloodlusted, you can bet that anyone that he uses it against will get one the same magnitude as the one he used on Exitar (the one that was used against Classic Juggs was performed by a Thor that had been weakened by Hela's curse)...

No one on this list (even Classic Juggs) is tanking that level of attack without either outright dying or being (at the very least) KO'ed...

TheLordofMurder
Thor also possesses the ability to transcend the thread rules and use god blasts in hand to hand combat, so he's the clear winner here.

Thor used the GB to destroy Durok...and he did it sans Mjolnir.

snowdragon
Thor used the GB to destroy Durok...and he did it sans Mjolnir.

Isn't the GB when Thor focuses the OF?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
No, he had Mjolnir against those guys, but even without it, he can still use the GB (as he did to destroy Durok)...

And given that he will be Bloodlusted, you can bet that anyone that he uses it against will get one the same magnitude as the one he used on Exitar (the one that was used against Classic Juggs was performed by a Thor that had been weakened by Hela's curse)...

And current Thor can reproduce that level of attack sans Mjolnir in the confines of this fight?

Existere
Assuming said God Blast can wreck ~Skyfather beings sans Mjolnir. I was being sarcastic. The godblast shouldn't be allowed in a match that's strictly hand to hand combat any more than Despero should be allowed to use telepathy mid match, etc.

Just because Thor doesn't require Mjolnir to do it doesn't make it 'hand to hand'. Thor can also control weather without his hammer, and that move would be illegal here.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by snowdragon
Isn't the GB when Thor focuses the OF?

Nope, the GB is when Thor focus's his Godly Lifeforce into an energy attack...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I was being sarcastic. The godblast shouldn't be allowed in a match that's strictly hand to hand combat any more than Despero should be allowed to use telepathy mid match, etc.

Just because Thor doesn't require Mjolnir to do it doesn't make it 'hand to hand'. Thor can also control weather without his hammer, and that move would be illegal here.

I'm basically just trying to set up the fact that Lobo's confinement in Hell during Reign in Hell would have killed beings weaker than Etrigan or Blue Devil by just approaching it and that the full down pour of it would have killed Neron outright.

So while I'd entertain Thor trying a Mjolnir-less god blast in what is a strictly h2h fight, I was dubious of it being more than Lobo can tank and soak.

TheLordofMurder
I was being sarcastic. The godblast shouldn't be allowed in a match that's strictly hand to hand combat any more than Despero should be allowed to use telepathy mid match, etc.

Eh...good point!

smile

In that case, Classic Juggs and The Hulk stalemate...

The Sorrow
Hulk ftw

gogogadgetgo
He-Man!!!!

The Sorrow
I HAVE THE POWEEEERRRRRR!!!!

Stoic
And current Thor can reproduce that level of attack sans Mjolnir in the confines of this fight?

This battle is an all on the line, balls to the walls fight. All combatants fight to the best of their abilities. If Thor can produce the God Blast without Mjolnir, and the Odin Force, then it is permitted within the confines of this battle, and is not going against the rules. The Hulk is allowed to explode into a torrent of solar energy, so I don't see why Thor is somehow neutered from using everything at his disposal. Just that we are clear on this. NO TP this goes outside of the realms of the physical, and borders on the mystical or abstract/non tangible.

The same goes for all of the rest of the combatants, and yes the world that they battle on is impossible to be destroyed.

JakeTheBank
His Durok Dropper was without Mjolnir and the Odin Force and if the OP is okay with it, it's a valid technique. By that line of reasoning, does this also include Thor's weather manipulation?

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His Durok Dropper was without Mjolnir and the Odin Force and if the OP is okay with it, it's a valid technique. By that line of reasoning, does this also include Thor's weather manipulation?

If it's physical, it is permitted. I am not neutering any of the combatants physical assaults. If Thor can be proven to be the King of the Hill, then so be it. However how does any of those assaults put down HP Doomsday? Hmmm.

JakeTheBank
If it's physical, it is permitted. I am not neutering any of the combatants physical assaults. If Thor can be proven to be the King of the Hill, then so be it. However how does any of those assaults put down HP Doomsday? Hmmm.

They likely don't. And personally, I don't think Thor wins this, but I do think his ability to effect multiple combatants with his powers will be a factor to who does win this in the end.

Also, if H/P Doomsday is killed once, is he eliminated?

ozz81
sorry also is this hand to hand or can they use other powers?

Colossus-Big C
pure h2h no bfr

Juggernaut obviously wins.......

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
They likely don't. And personally, I don't think Thor wins this, but I do think his ability to effect multiple combatants with his powers will be a factor to who does win this in the end.

Also, if H/P Doomsday is killed once, is he eliminated?

He would be eliminated. In the event of death, or KO, the combatant in question is whisked away from the battlefield. However can it truly be proven, that Darkseid's Omega Effect killed him or KO'ed Doomsday during Hunter Prey? I have yet to be fully convinced of this. Nowhere did it state this in that story.

KuRuPT Thanosi
THe list is already a fail list because it says Heavy Hitters and Thanos isn't on there...

Sr J-Bieb
However can it truly be proven, that Darkseid's Omega Effect killed him or KO'ed Doomsday during Hunter Prey? I have yet to be fully convinced of this. Nowhere did it state this in that story. It's proven if you think Darkseid's word of someone else is absolute proof (where he's wrong either way), and if you think Doomsday can come back to life in what, like 10 seconds?

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
THe list is already a fail list because it says Heavy Hitters and Thanos isn't on there...

I thought of putting Thanos in it, but I didn't want to exceed 10 combatants. It's already hard enough to debate the winner with this amount of guys on the field.

Originally posted by ozz81
sorry also is this hand to hand or can they use other powers?

If those powers are of a physical nature, and not bordering on the abstract, like preventing the opposing character from throwing punches, and sitting in a pile of their own manure, then it is permitted.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
It's proven if you think Darkseid's word of someone else is absolute proof (where he's wrong either way), and if you think Doomsday can come back to life in what, like 10 seconds?

In all of the rest of the times that Doomsday was put down, it took more than 10 seconds. This is why I am on the fence about the Hunter Prey Omega take down. For example, Imperiex, turned Doomsday to bones (on panel), and it took far longer than 10 seconds for Doomsday to come back. You see my reasoning?

ozz81
probably thor if he used G.B or even thermoblast & antiforce etc, then hulk , juggernaught, lobo....

Stoic
Originally posted by ozz81
probably thor if he used G.B or even thermoblast & antiforce etc, then hulk , juggernaught, lobo....

Has Thor ever released an anti force blast without Mjolnir? Also doesn't it take him time to build up some of these more exotic assaults? Think forum match, and less DBZ style matches, where Frieza sits there and allows Goku to collect enough juice to launch a spirit bomb attack.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I honestly don't think that, sans Mjolnir, Thor is putting down either Lobo or Classic Juggernaut.

DickBlazer
Lol at thor godblasting everyone

8th day Juggs , hulk, or DD

Uriel005
Juggernaut, HP DD, Black Adam if it's PC and Lobo if he's got stupid crazy regen.

h1a8

1. No Bfr.

2, No external devices.

3. H2H.

The Combatants:

01. Lobo

02. He-Man

04. Black Adam

07. Majestic (No swords)

08. Juggernaut (8th Day)

Who wins?

Between Juggs, HP DD, and He-man

TheHulk
WBH FTW!

Horrificus
Does nobody know who Despero is? Seriously?

Despero belongs in a Battle of Heavy Hitters with Mangog, Zeus, Validus, Odin and Zom.

Dsepero for number 1.

Then would come Juggernaut or Lobo for 2nd.
Then would come Thor or Doomsday for 3rd.

Horrificus
Without Mjolnir?

Thor is a God. Thousands of years old.
When he wants to use them, he can tap:

Limitless strength.
Limitless powers.
Limitless speed.

Durability is off the chart.
Thousands of years of battle experience.
Control of the weather.
Energy manipulation.

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
Does nobody know who Despero is? Seriously?

Despero belongs in a Battle of Heavy Hitters with Mangog, Zeus, Validus, Odin and Zom.

Dsepero for number 1.

Then would come Juggernaut or Lobo for 2nd.
Then would come Thor or Doomsday for 3rd.

Come on dude, all of these guys are heavy hitters. They have all proven on panel that they are team wreckers, or capable of wrecking guys that wreck teams. I highly disagree with your placing of Despero among the likes of Zeus or Odin. Validus is also not cutting it against a Sky Father.

carver9
Hulk wins this.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He-man probably wins

I voted He-Man. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.