Spiderman vs...Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
No bracers, no lasso, no flight

Parker has the symbiote, spidersense...no cis, pete is serious

who wins....first to k.o.

Parmaniac
erm

Metas don't beat Heralds without circumstances.

ozz81
ww can travel at speeds faster than light but im not sure if she can run at that pace so maybe ww if she runs in and attacks sm with a lot of force etc she could probably defeat him..

Q99
She's an outstanding martial artist who's got top reflexes even for someone with super speed, and is way faster than him. Even beat a Herald level with something similar to spider-sense recently (Achilles' divine grace. He'd naturally move into position where attacks'd miss). Plus, more than tough enough to shrug Spidey's punches.

He gets KOed, and it's not even very hard.

Sin I AM
i dunno for some reason i dont spped being a deciding factor and he has fought people just as storng before....maybe im reaching, but i think he could do it

JakeTheBank
Spite against Parker.

Don Corleone
IDK how Pete would put her down .

Q99
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i dunno for some reason i dont spped being a deciding factor and he has fought people just as storng before....maybe im reaching, but i think he could do it

Uh, people just as strong tend to kick his ass, unless they're way slower and can't land a hand on him.

Most of the strong people he does ok against (the majority of which are far below WW strong, mind you), tend to be a whole lot slower, and none are fast high-level martial artists (skilled martial artists without super speed can often land hits on him).

Not sure why you wouldn't see speed as a factor either. Especially her high reflexes, she's excellent at hitting fast foes.

StyleTime
Wonder Woman wins with little effort.

gogogadgetgo
hidden cam + panty shots = Spiderman wins

Q99
Uh, she wears a leotard.

Sooo dumb.

Mshinu
Diana puts Parker across her knee and gives him a good spanking. He cries.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, she wears a leotard.

Sooo dumb.

panties, leotard, who the shit cares? you see how tight those babies are? betcha you could see the shape of her camel toes.

again, hidden cam + panty/leotard shots + shape of camel toes + sale to JJ Jameson + dirty article = Spiderman wins

laughing
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/jl_03_017copy.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/jl_03_003copy.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/jl_03_001copy.jpg

DarkSaint85
Wow. Could we have a WW fight without perving?

In any case, WW wins. Still too fast, strong, skilled. Plus, that tiara is wicked sharp....

JASON221
Really?http://www.kread.info/g.gif

horrorwolf
Diana could take this completely naked.

She will not fatigue in this fight, and is more experienced in fighting....not to mention far more durable and faster.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Diana could take this completely naked.

Parker will want her to take him if she's completely naked

BruceSkywalker
Diana biatch slaps Parker back to NYC

Kid Kurdy
Wonder Woman wins of course, but it's not a stomp. When he's taking the fight serious, Spider-Man is a hell of a lot more dangerous than when he's goofing around.

I admit, it's still not enough to put her down, but she will have her hands full with him.

With prep, I can see Spider-Man take it.

guy222
yes

and pete can charm diana

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Wonder Woman wins of course, but it's not a stomp. When he's taking the fight serious, Spider-Man is a hell of a lot more dangerous than when he's goofing around.

I admit, it's still not enough to put her down, but she will have her hands full with him.

my sentiments exactly...i kno that even neutered and grounded like she is she would still win, my argument is more or less how much of a fight parker would put up and make her work for it

Q99
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Just like he could take Superman if Superman didn't use flight, freeze breath or heat vision? Or Thor?

Diana could be blindfolded and with an arm tied behind her back and it'd still be a spite. She's more than capable of hitting him no matter how serious he's being, and so very much faster and stronger that this'll be pretty soon.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Q99
Just like he could take Superman if Superman didn't use flight, freeze breath or heat vision? Or Thor?

Diana could be blindfolded and with an arm tied behind her back and it'd still be a spite. She's more than capable of hitting him no matter how serious he's being, and so very much faster and stronger that this'll be pretty soon.

ok here we go...the speedlblitz argument. heres the thing, depite he martial prowess and speedy gonzales reflexes she is still consistently tagged by much slower characters. My arguments isnt that she wins its that he , makes her work for it...which he would

guy222
never liked the whole speedblitz

makes me mad

JakeTheBank
Diana doesn't "speedblitz" foes in the vein of someone like Superman (who doesn't do it often at all) or Flash. She's still magnitudes many times stronger and faster than him. The only edge he really has here is raw agility couple with his Spider-Sense. In that sense, he makes her exert effort as he'll probably dodge the first few strikes as Diana will likely go easy on him and will be testing the waters.

Eventually, she winds up hitting him which will mess him up something fierce.

Zack Fair
http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/20359/2152022900102732015S425x425Q85.jpg
Replace Spidey with Bats.

Spidey is out of his league here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In such a situation, he'd put up a fight. More so than he should. It's sad but not unprecedented.

DARTH POWER
As soon as she connects with a hit its over. The only question is how long he can avoid her for. Spider sense, flexibility plus webs might help delay the inevitable. Although one thundeclap/shock wave and thats all moot anyway.

Q99
Originally posted by Sin I AM
ok here we go...the speedlblitz argument. heres the thing, depite he martial prowess and speedy gonzales reflexes she is still consistently tagged by much slower characters. My arguments isnt that she wins its that he , makes her work for it...which he would

Not that often. She doesn't tank shots as much as Superman does, she tends to block or avoid them more. And note, his shots'd do nothing anyway.

And no, he really doesn't make her work for it hard. He attacks, maybe he dodges a few shots and maybe not, she strikes and hits him, he does down.

I'm not talking so much 'speedblitz' as 'she has the speed and reflexes that she'll hit him pretty early in a fight, and that'll end it.'

Even with your arguments, it's still a massive spite. The only reason it'll take time is her holding back and has fun with it, but it pretty much ends when she wants it to end.

Spider-man doing better than he should is a solid win for Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.