Magnus the Red (40k) vs. Sora, Riku, and Xemnas (KH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
Because this forum has been dead, I wanted to use Magnus the Red in a thread, and Aura is one of the few posters to post semi-regularly here anymore. sad

This is Magnus the Red.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/596px-Magnus_Coven-Personal_Bodyguard.jpg

The big fellow in the middle. Magnus the Red, or the Crimson King, is the Primarch of the Thousand Sons Space Marine legion, a giant in both physical and mental terms (To give you an idea of scale, those marines surrounding him are about nine feet tall due to Tactical Dreadnought Armour), possessing psychic powers second in magnitude only to the God Emperor himself.

Some limitations will be placed on Magnus, direct mental control or domination, soul flaying, time stopping, and direct transmutation of the form of their bodies is forbidden. Oh, and he can't kill them by exposing them to the chaotic madness inside the gateway of his eye either.

Sora, Roxas, and Xemnas are in their KH2 incarnations.

Come at me Aura, and feed my desire to argue Magnus the Red.

Burning thought
That still apprently leaves him with the typical mad durability of a Primarch in their armour and Titan smashing Psychic powers.

TheAuraAngel
So manly.

Wut can he do? :O

By the way, is this Roxas or Riku? Title says Riku, OP says Roxas. mmm

NemeBro

TheAuraAngel
So much.

Tl;Dr.

Nah, I'm kidding. Right now though I has to work on a Final paper. Will get back here as soon as I can.

Though I wonder about the extent of his TK? You can find some good feats for that(aside from pinning the rider, which isn't very special) while I do my thing. =D

NemeBro

ArtificialGlory
I almost feel sorry for the spiky-haired kids. Almost.

Burning thought
I think Magnus should come under the OP rule, this is clearly in his favour.

TheAuraAngel
Well NemeBro has played KH 2. Surely he isn't making a deliberately spitey thread.

Though based on the feats, I'm not rather impressed yet. TK'ing buildings is better than glass. :O

NemeBro
I'm mostly just making a Magnus the Red thread in general. Literally every opponent that has gone through my mind to fight him is either going to lose to him in my mind, or is so powerful (Guys like Pyron) that he has no chance.

Frankly, I don't think the KH guys have much of a chance. And this is after I limited some of Magnus' capabilities, like stopping or slowing time, etc.

Why are you not impressed? Magnus blows up Titans, which can tank Deathstrike Missiles, which are much more powerful than Tsar Bomba.

His TK feat of crushing the Titan's arm is also better than TKing a "building," the arm of a Titan is bigger than the "buildings."

RE: Blaxican
Sora solos.

NemeBro
Lolstfu Blax.

RE: Blaxican
laughing out loud

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Frankly, I don't think the KH guys have much of a chance.

Why are you not impressed? Magnus blows up Titans, which can tank Deathstrike Missiles, which are much more powerful than Tsar Bomba.

His TK feat of crushing the Titan's arm is also better than TKing a "building," the arm of a Titan is bigger than the "buildings."

Then it shouldn't have been made.

I have no idea what those things are. :l

Course, I don't know how big the Titan is. Though Xemnas does levitate more than one building. I think like 7-9 at a time.

Course, if it were debates you're seeking....vin

Ganondorf and Link vs Magnus the Red?

ScreamPaste
Already told him I wouldn't post in that.

ArtificialGlory
I'm mostly just making a Magnus the Red thread in general. Literally every opponent that has gone through my mind to fight him is either going to lose to him in my mind, or is so powerful (Guys like Pyron) that he has no chance.

Someone like God Kefka or the Ancients or one of their creations comes to mind. Maybe Kuja or some other FF character, or some other schmuck.

NemeBro

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Someone like God Kefka or the Ancients or one of their creations comes to mind. Maybe Kuja or some other FF character, or some other schmuck. Kefka would be beaten easily due to utter lack of anything resembling a speed feat though.

I don't know what the Ancients are.

Trance Kuja is a possibility but... Who here is a fan of that metrosexual? Haven't seen one for a while.

TheAuraAngel
Try to persuade me differently. estahuh

You're the only one who has a series I can target and who also regularly posts here. sad

Also, uh, I frankly can't remember a whole lot of Kingdom Hearts, other than the total overhyped nature of the building cutting feat. I also never beat KH2.

And remember, I took away Magnus' more exotic and broken abilities, but not the KH team's.

You could of just, wiki'd Tsar Bomba.

Well, these Titans dwarfed a Warlord in size and power, and I stated the size of one of those earlier.

Well unless you're familiar with all their feats, I really can't.

You whore.

Hyped it was. Have found a new one.

At 00:16 meet Hercules. At 4:05, meet a monster Hercules struggled with, even when repeatedly hitting it. At 4:10,Meet Sora and how he dealt with that monster.

Well, aside from Magnaga, Sora doesn't really have any. Riku and Xemnas lack them as well.

No.

Sora has also beaten Titans! :O

Granted, I have no idea how tall they were.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well unless you're familiar with all their feats, I really can't.

You can remind me of them. estahuh

All right, we have faster than the eye can see movement at least, and cutting power that>Hercules', that's decent enough.

Also, the Rock Titan is apparently weaker than the Hydra. That's annoying.

I have no idea what Riku and Xemnas have, but can Sora not stop time?

It's the biggest and strongest H-Bomb evar.

Titans that are weaker than Hydras. Sad.

TheAuraAngel
You can remind me of them. estahuh

Well the gist of them are.

1. Teleport.
2. Super Strength.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Though in Xemnas's case, he has TKing like 9 buildings and a giant dragon structure to go along with it. So if Xemnas were to strengthen Sora and Riku's strikes, would that hurt this Magnus guy?

All right, we have faster than the eye can see movement at least, and cutting power that>Hercules', that's decent enough.

Also, the Rock Titan is apparently weaker than the Hydra. That's annoying.

Indeed. And don't forget, in order to cut the heads off Sora must beat the Hydra into submission, similar to what Herc struggled with. Sora also had more heads to deal with.

I have no idea what Riku and Xemnas have, but can Sora not stop time?

He cannot. KH2 Sora has no time stopping abilities. Can summon Genie though. And use Reflect, which stands up to mountain busting feats.

It's the biggest and strongest H-Bomb evar.

I cannot remember the calcs for the Titan feat sadly. Make Scream do them again! :O

Titans that are weaker than Hydras. Sad.

Considering what the Hydra took to the head, not very wimpy. uhuh

NemeBro
Well the gist of them are.

1. Teleport.
2. Super Strength.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Though in Xemnas's case, he has TKing like 9 buildings and a giant dragon structure to go along with it. So if Xemnas were to strengthen Sora and Riku's strikes, would that hurt this Magnus guy?

I am not really getting what you are proposing here.

And, well, Primarchs are absurdly durable. As in, surviving being hit by a Nova Cannon. Which is twelve times stronger than a Deathstrike Missile. Which is much stronger than Tsar Bomba. Granted, the Primarch in question was badly injured.

Oh, Magnus at some point in the book mentions physically busting mountains with his brothers, as well.

But mebbe, wouldn't do much per hit.

I would argue Magnus is stronger than Hercules, though.

Oh my. What are his speed feats then?

Genie is disturbingly unimpressive in the game.

It... Does? no expression

Maybe later.

Magnus would kick its ass. estahuh

TheAuraAngel
I am not really getting what you are proposing here.

And, well, Primarchs are absurdly durable. As in, surviving being hit by a Nova Cannon. Which is twelve times stronger than a Deathstrike Missile. Which is much stronger than Tsar Bomba. Granted, the Primarch in question was badly injured.

Oh, Magnus at some point in the book mentions physically busting mountains with his brothers, as well.

But mebbe, wouldn't do much per hit.

Remember how this Magnus guy used TK to make himself stronger? They do that. :O

Also, what is this Magnus guy actually like?

I would argue Magnus is stronger than Hercules, though.

Would need feats for this and calcs for the Hercules feat. Not disagreeing, just need the numbers first.

Oh my. What are his speed feats then?

Teleporting. Does it in the Xigbar and Xaldin fights. Also fights Xemnas, who can teleport.

Genie is disturbingly unimpressive in the game.

Well he made a sandstorm disappear, lamenting that it was too easy. This sandstorm apparently went on forever.

It... Does? no expression

Si.

E4q3QiUZ8sA

2:37 ish you see the mountain breaking apart and all that jazz.

3:00 you see the attack stopped in its tracks.

Side note: Damn, Master Xehanort is so friggin cool.

NemeBro
Remember how this Magnus guy used TK to make himself stronger? They do that. :O

Hm, has he shown that degree of control? Magnus has demonstrated far more precise telekinesis than Xemnas has.

Magnus the Red is every bit a scholar as much as he is a General. His physical stature and power is exceeded only by his incredible mental abilities, he is the Primarch possessing the most raw intelligence. He has devoted his massive intellect largely in the pursuit of the arcane, being the most naturally powerful and talented psyker alive short of his father, the Emperor of Mankind. He is intelligent, cultured, charismatic, and beyond all else, he is one of the few Primarchs shown to be kind and consider the needs and thoughts of mortals, even if he is not necessarily humble in his dealings with mortals. He also has a very strong, paternal bond with his Space Marine Legion, the Thousand Sons, and would go to any lengths to ensure their survival and protection. Magnus' fatal flaw is surely arrogance. To quote the man himself,"There is no power beyond my control," he believes himself the master of the power he wields, that of the Warp itself, but ultimately proves to be a pawn in the games of Tzeentch, Chaos God of Hope (Yes in 40k the god of Hope is a villainous entity, this is a very ****ed up universe).

This is a very lazy character analysis of Magnus the Red.

Well, punching mountains apart for one. Also, can injure Primarchs physically, when Primarchs have shown incredible durability, some feats of which I mentioned.

Shin won't do them, apparently BloodRain did the originals.

Actual speed is better.

Pft. Magnus can do the same, with thoughts. He has the psychic power to stop the flow of time on a planet (Though this is banned, for obvios reasons).

That is a plateau. Not a mountain.

And... It was only the side.

And... The Reflega breaks apart and Terra is sent flying.

no expression

Though yeah, Master Xehanort is cool.

Hm, he would of been a better choice than Riku.

Prolly would of picked him if I actually played BBS.

TheAuraAngel
Actually Xehanort is a planet buster. Probably would not have been good for you to pick him.

Not that it matters. Based on character, Magnus would probably take this. Was hoping he'd be insanely stupid like Kenpachi, basically allowing for Sora and Co to get a few good hits in.

NemeBro
Actually Xehanort is a planet buster. Probably would not have been good for him.

Not that it matters. Based on character, Magnus would probably take this. Was hoping he'd be insanely stupid like Kenpachi, basically allowing for Sora and Co to get a few good hits in.

Xehanort is a planet-buster? O_o

Nah, Magnus isn't a stupid gai like that Kenpachi gai. He's supar smurtz.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

Well actually, no. Didn't take out the whole planet. The magically protected castle remained and was changed into what you might remember as Castle Oblivion. Remember the card games? Bwahahaha.

Kuja9001
Kefka would be beaten easily due to utter lack of anything resembling a speed feat though.

I don't know what the Ancients are.

Trance Kuja is a possibility but... Who here is a fan of that metrosexual? Haven't seen one for a while.

I am smile

NemeBro
I DON'T KNOW YOU I NEED AN ADULT.

ArtificialGlory
Here's some more ideas on which characters Magnus could battle: Master Chief, Kain, Snake, Nathan Drake, that ******* from Skyrim, Raziel, Mario, Bowser, Samus, Exitar, Albert Wesker, Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth.

NemeBro
Kain vs. Magnus is a massive no want on my part.

But will consider the list.

Nephthys
Nathan Drake lolwut.

And Aura, if you're still unfamiliar with the Tsar bomba:

http://www.mdl4.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tsar_bomba.jpg

B1tch be big.

NemeBro
Holy shit, the difference is far more appreciable when I look at that chart.

Nephthys
Yeah, the scale is just ****ing crazy. I have no idea how powerful that would be or how big it would be. What does Mt stand for? Is that size or yield or what, because that is just freaking me out.

Edit:

Its Megatons

http://www.mdl4.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Tsar_Bomba-1024x608.jpg

This is the Licorne. Its yield was 914 kilotons.

The Tsar bomba's was 50 megatons.

Be afraid.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, the scale is just ****ing crazy. I have no idea how powerful that would be or how big it would be. What does Mt stand for? Is that size or yield or what, because that is just freaking me out.

Mt stands for megatons.

Edit: As for power, it could pretty much annihilate a city the size of Paris.

Nephthys
Whoops, my edit was ninja'd haha.

ArtificialGlory
Fun fact: Tsar Bomba was at first intended to be 100 Mt.

NemeBro
Hm.

Magnus can output more power than Tsar Bomba.

Lol.

ArtificialGlory
Meh. Nothing compared to an output of a Kreegan hive-ship.

Nephthys
Eh.

Well it depends. The Tsar Bomba is really big, but I doubt its very efficient. All the energy would be spread out I'm thinking. So he wouldn't necessarily have to put out more energy than the entire bomb, just the amount that the Titan could tank. Like, maybe if you concentrated the entire 50 megatons into a single blast it would go right through like butter. Or maybe not.

Or something! IDK! Speak nerds!

NemeBro
Well, a single Deathstrike Missile is vastly more powerful than every and all nuclear weaponry ever created, being a plasma bomb with a high enough yield to destabilise tectonic activity on a planet, causing crippling earthquakes all throughout.

Hm.

That brings to mind how much force one would need to put out to cause Earthquakes powerful enough to topple structures that make skyscrapers look tame and meek. Since Magnus did that.

This thread was a stupid idea in terms of match-up, but the first Magnus thread always was going to be. mmm

Is better than pitting him against Nathan Drake. I mean Jesus AG, I hate the guy, but come on, lol.

ArtificialGlory
Well, a single Deathstrike Missile is vastly more powerful than every and all nuclear weaponry ever created, being a plasma bomb with a high enough yield to destabilise tectonic activity on a planet, causing crippling earthquakes all throughout.

Hm.

That brings to mind how much force one would need to put out to cause Earthquakes powerful enough to topple structures that make skyscrapers look tame and meek. Since Magnus did that.

This thread was a stupid idea in terms of match-up, but the first Magnus thread always was going to be. mmm

Is better than pitting him against Nathan Drake. I mean Jesus AG, I hate the guy, but come on, lol.

Hehe. The entire list was made of curb-stomps for Magnus, except one... can you spot it?

Nephthys
I can!

But I don't want to spoil it. Also it would be spite. Dude can stomp galaxies into the dust.

NemeBro
Depends.

Is "Exitar" Exitar the Exterminator, one of the Celestials from Marvel comics? Also IIRC one of the most powerful of all Celestials.

ArtificialGlory
Depends.

Is "Exitar" Exitar the Exterminator, one of the Celestials from Marvel comics? Also IIRC one of the most powerful of all Celestials.

Well yeah, what other Exitar could it be?

NemeBro
I don't know.

I just found it odd that you listed a comic book character.

Nephthys
How about Gilgamesh?

Would he be a good fight?

Edit: Actually that might be spite. The guy apparantly has a OHKO. mmm

ArtificialGlory
How about a nice serving of backdoor violation?

NemeBro
Stop posting non-game characters AG.

How would Gilgamesh respond to time stop, soul flaying, mind blasting, etc?

Also, town level durability isn't nearly enough.

Nephthys
How about a nice serving of backdoor violation?

whathefuk

Nephthys
Stop posting non-game characters AG.

How would Gilgamesh respond to time stop, soul flaying, mind blasting, etc?

Also, town level durability isn't nearly enough.

Probably not well.

But Gilgamesh has an attacks that unavoidably peirces the heart and he's hypersonic+.

Can Magnus live without a heart?

NemeBro
Magnus has two hearts. 131

Well, maybe. Ahriman implies that Magnus' insides are not entirely physical, defying traditional notions of biology.

ArtificialGlory
What, you guys don't like some Grizzly Forced Backdoor Entry?

NemeBro
I could bring up PR Beyonder and state that he would beat the opponent, and in the case of gameverses pretty much always be right, but it's not very sporting.

Speaking of which, anyone here ever heard of Tharizdun, from DnD? O:

Nephthys
Magnus has two hearts. 131

Well, maybe. Ahriman implies that Magnus' insides are not entirely physical, defying traditional notions of biology.

Pics or gtfo.

Also Gilgamesh has this:

'While he doesn't exhibit the ability during Fate/stay night due to holding back, he displays the true nature of the weapon by truly going all out during hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero. Showing its power as an "anti-world" weapon, it attacks everything in sight with a single strike. It cannot be said that what the blade cuts down is limited simply to "the enemy", as it is not matter of aiming it, and it is impossible to even discuss as to whether it will hit its target or the practicality of the force behind it. Grinding at the laws of space with its power, it creates a rip in space that extends from not only the earth, but also to the sky and atmosphere. It is a crack that distorts space to pierce the very nature of the World itself to show the "Truth." All that used the cut space as a foundation is swallowed and crushed by the void, and the dazzling light only continues to grow as it continues to complete the destruction. Its use is a fight is not something that can be called a battle, but rather the wrath of nature itself.

Preforming the miracle of genesis, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing all of creation, and the center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a star of creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world. The ability takes the entire world within the Reality Marble Ionioi Hetairoi, and cracks, shatters, and collapses it into the abyss like the ending of an hourglass. The entire world would have been completely destroyed had not collapsed on its own due to a lack of energy.'

Personally I think Gilgamesh can win. >;3

NemeBro
I'm not seeing the part where Magnus doesn't stop time, then destroy his mind and soul. 131

Huh, this guy is apparently considered weaker than Sol Badguy.

If that is true, he's probably chanceless.

Nephthys
Only due to bullshit immortality.

How fast is Magnus?

Plus I'm seeing nothing that can stop a Gae Bolg through the heart. estahuh

NemeBro
How fast is Magnus?

Plus I'm seeing nothing that can stop a Gae Bolg through the heart. Too fast for a Space Marine to see move.

Magnus by the way is in the ballpark of 13-15 feet tall.

And Space Marines can deflect automatic bolter-rounds, as well as other forms of gunfire.

Hell, even Eisenhorn, an unaugmented human, could deflect las-bolts and stubbers.

Can Gae Bolg actually piece Magnus? Primarchs can survive, as children, mind you, being thrown through the surface of a planet and into its molten core, and proceed to crawl out.

But yeah, Magnus can stop the flow of time on a planet with nothing more than a thought.

Nephthys
Well I guess that might be hypersonic. mmm

'Gae Bolg: Gate of Babylon holds the original piece of Gae Bolg, the same weapon as Lancer's Noble Phantasm. The spear reverses causality thus making the attack unavoidable. The action of "attack" is only the effect while "striking the heart" is the cause. Moving the spear is only a formality since the weapon had already pierced the heart. The only remedy to possess high enough luck to rewrite causality and alter the gruesome fate. Since Gate of Babylon can summon Gae Bolg anywhere the user wishes the spear can be instantly in range. The weapon has an extremely high OHK potential in most OBD matches.'

Also I'm guessing he stops time via being a psyker or something right? Not magic.

NemeBro
Well I guess that might be hypersonic. mmm

I'd say definitely.

Hell, in the First Heretic, Argel Tal has an arguable lightning-timing feat, he is a Space Marine.

He was unable to see Lorgar, his Primarch, when he moved like thirty feet and struck Guilliman, another Primarch. Lorgar it should be noted is a massive pansy in physical combat at that moment.

Not seeing what makes it capable of injuring Magnus.

But beyond that, your bog-standard Marine and Primarch has two hearts, with MAgnus having a more exotic biology (For instance, he lacks lungs apparently).

Technically he can do both.

He is both the most powerful psyker short of the Emperor, and the greatest sorcerer in the setting (Arguably the Emperor also uses sorcery).

Nephthys
I'd say definitely.

Hell, in the First Heretic, Argel Tal has an arguable lightning-timing feat, he is a Space Marine.

He was unable to see Lorgar, his Primarch, when he moved like thirty feet and struck Guilliman, another Primarch. Lorgar it should be noted is a massive pansy in physical combat at that moment.

You'll need more than an arguable feat. Sometimes there are plain goofs in terms of capabilities. Going from bullet-timer to lightning-timer is a hell of a jump.

But I can see that Spaec Mahreens are pretty fast. So I'm not gonna argue a hypersonic status.

Not seeing what makes it capable of injuring Magnus.

But beyond that, your bog-standard Marine and Primarch has two hearts, with MAgnus having a more exotic biology (For instance, he lacks lungs apparently).

What, are you arguing that Magnus' heart is literally too durable to be pierced? It doesn't matter. Gae Bolg literally rewrites causality so that the cause is 'the heart is pierced' and the effect is thrusting the spear. Even if it should be impossible, it'll pierce it. Unless Magnus' heart has shown resistence to high-level reality warping (that sounds pretty high level to me) then I'm guessing it can pierce him.

Well its not as if Gilgamesh can only strike once.

Technically he can do both.

He is both the most powerful psyker short of the Emperor, and the greatest sorcerer in the setting (Arguably the Emperor also uses sorcery).

I was more asking specifically about the time-stop, cuz Gilgamesh can reflect magic.

NemeBro
You'll need more than an arguable feat. Sometimes there are plain goofs in terms of capabilities. Going from bullet-timer to lightning-timer is a hell of a jump.

But I can see that Spaec Mahreens are pretty fast. So I'm not gonna argue a hypersonic status.

Well, I say arguable, because it does seem like a pretty big outlier.

I'd argue Space Marines are easily capable of being hypersonic. Argel Tal also swatted bolter rounds out of the air with his swords, and he had to move towards their path to do it, so yeah, decent feat.

Magnus can manipulate the fabric of reality as well, and has destroyed more than a city-sized dimension doing it. He can also kill you by looking at you, as in, your eyes meet and then you die. He did this simultaneously to dozens of Space Wolves.

As for resistance to reality warping, he grew too strong to be corrupted and warped by Chaos unwillingly, which forced them to set their eyes on Horus. Magnus was to be their first choice. Psykers in general can warp reality to varying extents, and Magnus can cancel out most of their powers (His mere psychic aura, unrestrained due to fury, nearly killed Ahriman before Magnus regained his composure, Ahriman is one of the most powerful psykers in the galaxy, capable of tearing apart the veil between the Warp and Materium and summoning a Warp Leviathan, for an example of a feat).

Magnus needs to stop time only once. O:

Well time stop was probably psychic, since he did not appear to be using sorcery to do it (Rituals, pacts, etc), did it casually, and slowing or halting the flow of time is listed as a psychic power in a few sources (Dark Heresy is one).

Nephthys
The more I hear about this guy the stupider he seems.

I'll reply later. Can't be asked atm.

Nephthys
Wait, I've someone who can beat Magnus: Caine, from Vampire the Masquerade.

Caine's Abilities: You Lose.

ha-som

NemeBro
The more I hear about this guy the stupider he seems.

I'll reply later. Can't be asked atm. He's a demigod.

All the Primarchs are.

Don't ***** just because he does demigodlike things. estahuh

I'd imagine Goku would beat him.

Not a game character but whatever.

Nephthys
No I mean the way you're describing him as basically 'the smartest, stronger guy evar who is also the best sorcerer and the best psyker and can use his psyker abilities to totally own ever1 else in fights and blow up a Titan with his mind and is faster than everyone else etc etc.'

Basically he sounds like wank incarnate.

NemeBro
No I mean the way you're describing him as basically 'the smartest, stronger guy evar who is also the best sorcerer and the best psyker and can use his psyker abilities to totally own ever1 else in fights and blow up a Titan with his mind and is faster than everyone else etc etc.'

Basically he sounds like wank incarnate.

Well no.

The Emperor is more powerful than Magnus, in all ways.

Ferrus Manus and Vulkan are physically stronger.

Angron, Sanguinius, Horus, and maybe Leman Russ are better fighters.

Alpharius is more cunning.

Relative speeds between the Primarchs is harder to say, but I'd say Fulgrim and Lion El'Jonson are superior to him in that regard.

This is just among his family. Magnus is the most intelligent primarch and the strongest psyker among them, yes, but that's also his niche, where he excels relative to the rest.

As for being "stronger" than Horus, shit, take it up with Tzeentch, not me, he's the one who said it. And really, that's mostly due to, once again, being the most powerful psyker of the Primarchs. That is the only area he is greater than all others in. Strength, speed, durability, fighting ability, etc, others among his brothers outstrip him.

Edit: Oh yeah, and there is also the fact that, the main purpose of his story is to show that, for all his power, he is and always has been but a pawn to Tzeentch, never in control of his own fate.

He's certainly better written than anyone in Persona, for example. 131

Nephthys
http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2011/110226-laugh.jpg

NemeBro
I'm not actually serious.

Since I've never played a Persona game.

no expression

ysosrs?

Nephthys
Sandy vagina.

NemeBro
Why vagina so sandy? :c

Nephthys
BECAUSE THE 90s SUCKED AND NOONE BELIEVES ME!

NemeBro
What do you mean?

Burning thought
There has to be much weaker Tabletop characters to put in play, I like how as soon as TT is allowed all we really see is the very top tier.

NemeBro
Carnifexes are very top tier?

Burning thought
Thier more med but still pretty strong, theres a wealth of lesser forces to use. The fact we already have a Titan, Magnus and a Ctan is a bit pointless though.

NemeBro
Hey.

That Nightbringer vs. Kuja thread never should of been made.

I'll give you that.

I am busy thinking of a peak humanish fight at the moment.

Commissar Yarrick vs. Solid Snake maybe.

ScreamPaste
Yarrick would rape him. haermm Ghaz, GHAZ.

Nephthys
What about that guy from Asura's Wrath? I've heard he's pretty l33t.

Burning thought
Against Magnus? pfff

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
Against Magnus? pfff

That guy is ridiculously strong and durable. I don't know anything else about him though.

Burning thought
Thats all though, Magnus has more than strength and durability. And hes not really that durable, his arms get smashed off fairly easily iirc and he can get impaled/pierced by mooks throwing spears, the only thing that makes him "look" durable is the giants finger pressing on him but its pressure is not enough to push him through the ground so my guess hes strength is a vast amount higher than his durability. Magnus being a sorceror could probably just stop time and tear out his soul or something.

ArtificialGlory
Who smashed his arms off anyway? And is that game even out yet?

Burning thought
If you had asked me a few weeks back I would probably know since i was looking a lot into it then but unfortunatly, no the games not out yet but I imagine he will breathe new life to this forum when he is.

Nephthys
Apparantly the guy caught something moving at Mach 80,000, survived hitting the Earth at relativistic speed and physically defeated an opponent larger than a planet.

I just remembered him and thought I'd mention it.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
If you had asked me a few weeks back I would probably know since i was looking a lot into it then but unfortunatly, no the games not out yet but I imagine he will breathe new life to this forum when he is.

I get the feeling things will get pretty stupid with him around. Oh well.

Nephthys
Somehow I don't think you're far off.

Burning thought
Apparantly the guy caught something moving at Mach 80,000, survived hitting the Earth at relativistic speed and physically defeated an opponent larger than a planet.

I just remembered him and thought I'd mention it.

I dont know about all that, if your talking about the other dude nearly as crazy as he is, he was launched to the Earth and then impaled, I am not sure he "cough" it and physically is also arguable, the thing in question is huge but it just sort of poked him and he rapidly beat against its finger which made it move back, its eventual defeat looked more sorcerous than physical imo.

But this is all a bit off-topic

I get the feeling things will get pretty stupid with him around. Oh well.

Not like thats ever stopped KMC.

NemeBro
Physically Asura is on a level beyond any and all things in 40k short of a C'tan, to an absolutely absurd extent.

... I would not be willing to argue Magnus the Red against him, no way, lol.

That ******* is way too stupid in terms of feats, like, Disgaea stupid.

AND THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET.

ScreamPaste
I'll laugh if when it does come out none of the shit from the trailers is in it.

Nephthys
They'll be alot of crazy shit in it anyway. Should shake things up.

NemeBro
Will comfortably fit between God of War and verses like Darkstalkers in power, I'd say.

Unless shit gets absurd.

Nephthys
I think that ship has sailed personally.

NemeBro
Not sure what you are talking about.

Nephthys
The absurdity thingamajig.

jalek moye
Physically Asura is on a level beyond any and all things in 40k short of a C'tan, to an absolutely absurd extent.

... I would not be willing to argue Magnus the Red against him, no way, lol.

That ******* is way too stupid in terms of feats, like, Disgaea stupid.

AND THE GAME IS NOT OUT YET.

Disgaea is full of over the top feats like asura seems to be?

NemeBro
Well, yeah.

A level 20 can move faster than the eye can see comfortably in 100 ton boxers.

Many are massively FTL, and at least one Overlord, due to poor eyesight, accidently has destroyed planets by smashing into them while traveling.

jalek moye
Well, yeah.

A level 20 can move faster than the eye can see comfortably in 100 ton boxers.

Many are massively FTL, and at least one Overlord, due to poor eyesight, accidently has destroyed planets by smashing into them while traveling.

levels are more than just an rpg mechanic in the game? just curious cuz normally in these threads levels are dismissed

NemeBro
Levels are explicitly an in-universe concept.

For instance, when Laharl and friends first fight Baal, Laharl nearly shits himself at Baal's monstrous level of 4,000 (Canonically, Laharl at his best is about 1,500).

Demonic Phoenix
That guy is ridiculously strong and durable. I don't know anything else about him though.

Dude busted a planet sized being by punching its finger. That's hax.

BloodRain
Asura and Baal win.

Wait, what?

NemeBro
NAH AH, MAGNUS MINDRAPES.

BloodRain
Not in this thread he doesnt sneer

Is KH a topic or is there nothing left?

NemeBro
I don't know what you just asked me.

BloodRain
...shut up.

Has Maggy won this thead or has Aura found a way to win?

TheAuraAngel
Nope. :O

BloodRain
(Think speed was asked here.. to lazy to check back a page)

Sora's definatly hypersonic. Vaguly recall my own figures but some guy at obd put him at Mach 6+ iirc.

Nephthys
Lol, apparant Sora lost against Aslan on the obd.

But he beat Luffy, which I am really scratching my chin at. Must be really early manga Luffy.

edit: I read the Sora vs Aslan thread. What an awful thread. ¬_¬

Apparantly being a Jesus metaphor makes you omnipotent. Who knew.

BloodRain
But Aslan is Jesus embarrasment

Think he beat Luffy as the speed wasnt far off an his cutting strength would be enough... probs.

TheAuraAngel
Aslan is a dimension buster. He probably would beat Sora. :O

Nephthys
Aslan does pretty much jack shit through the entire series. If he was that great he could just take care of all of Narnia's woes instead of relying on a bunch of teenagers. And he never busted a dimension in combat.

Nah, people were going for the Timestop - Decapatation route.

BloodRain
Aslan does pretty much jack shit through the entire series. If he was that great he could just take care of all of Narnia's woes instead of relying on a bunch of teenagers. And he never busted a dimension in combat.

Nah, people were going for the Timestop - Decapatation route.

So just like Jesus in the Bible? Should make a Jesus vs Sora match and find out whats up.

Eh, speed or time. Both give the same answer.

Nephthys
Jesus isn't even supersonic. Dudes got no chance.

TheAuraAngel

Aslan works in mysterious ways....

But, he has both precog and dimension busting. And of course he never demonstrated them in combat. He's never really been in any sort of combat, short of nom nom noming on the White Witch. But he still has the powers. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Fortune-telling is not precog. estahuh

Or rather, being able to see the future isn't the same as precog. Basically I don't think he's ever done anything showing that he could use his abilities in combat. I don't think he just blinks and busts a dimension, so I'd need proof that it isn't something that would take him time to do.

TheAuraAngel
Well, in the 6th book(chronologically) he predicted the entire plot.

And in the 7th book, he destroyed Narnia in a matter of minutes.

And in the 1st, he created Narnia in a matter of minutes.

Granted, been a while. But yeah, Aslan is fairly haxxed.

Should be noted that he busted said dimension(Narnia) by telling Time itself to get up and leave. So yeah, he bosses time around. Stop(or any variant) probably wouldn't work.

Nephthys
Aslan got killed by a stone knife.

TheAuraAngel
I didn't say he was durable. stick out tongue

But, considering that was all "Just as planned", it could easily be argued that he let it kill him.

And wow, is this thread off topic. KH guys probably wouldn't win so there really isn't a reason to keep this around.

BloodRain
Well, in the 6th book(chronologically) he predicted the entire plot.

And in the 7th book, he destroyed Narnia in a matter of minutes.

And in the 1st, he created Narnia in a matter of minutes.

Granted, been a while. But yeah, Aslan is fairly haxxed.

Should be noted that he busted said dimension(Narnia) by telling Time itself to get up and leave. So yeah, he bosses time around. Stop(or any variant) probably wouldn't work.

O.o you serious? God damn..

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
O.o you serious? God damn..

I know right? It's actually pretty obvious he has the kids do things because he wants to make them feel special. If Aslan really, truly wanted to, he could stop every threat in Narnia by himself.

Nephthys
I don't recall if it was Aslan who did those things. IIRC he's a real Jesus figure, including not being an actual God, but the son of one.

BloodRain
And here I was thinking he was the good guy >->

For the thread, I assume Maggie has strength and durability above Sora's attacks(?)

Nephthys
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above.

BloodRain
Ah, then thread go boom

Hold up. So does that mean.... Gods a giant lion? .o.

Nephthys
No, God obviously just ****ed a lion and thus was our saviour delivered into our realm.

TheAuraAngel
I don't recall if it was Aslan who did those things. IIRC he's a real Jesus figure, including not being an actual God, but the son of one.

It was. And true, Aslan is an Allegory for Christ, not God...but he is still a completely separate being(though it is all but stated that he is Jesus within the books) and so any of his feats go.

And here I was thinking he was the good guy >->

For the thread, I assume Maggie has strength and durability above Sora's attacks(?)

Well, compared to the villains, he is. But Aslan doesn't actively try to make things too easy for our heroes. In fact, he once clawed the crap out of a girl in the 3rd book. His justification was awesome.

BloodRain
No, God obviously just ****ed a lion and thus was our saviour delivered into our realm.
God sounds epic.

Well, compared to the villains, he is. But Aslan doesn't actively try to make things too easy for our heroes. In fact, he once clawed the crap out of a girl in the 3rd book. His justification was awesome.
Lolwut? Talking your way out of that is pro.

TheAuraAngel
Lolwut? Talking your way out of that is pro.

The girl ran away from home(this is within the world of Narnia but not the country. This was in the country to the South, whose name I can't seem to recall) because she wanted freedom or something. Her dad was a douche anyway. She had a servant watching over her and when she ran away, the servant, who was completely innocent, was whipped severely. The run away girl did not care at all so Aslan decided to teach her a lesson clawed the crap out of her back. He made it so she lost as much blood as the servant lost when she was punished.

She got better though. And didn't seem too bitter about it.

NemeBro
(Think speed was asked here.. to lazy to check back a page)

Sora's definatly hypersonic. Vaguly recall my own figures but some guy at obd put him at Mach 6+ iirc.

Huh, what feat puts him as definitely hypersonic?

Also, OBD actually lists Sora as supersonic, albeit high-end (Mach 4.73) supersonic.

BloodRain
Thats some twisted ideads that lion has. Teaing her face off due to an unintentional event? Please let them put that in a movie

NemeBro
Respond to me mother****er.

And yeah this thread was kind of a mistake.

TheAuraAngel
Thats some twisted ideads that lion has. Teaing her face off due to an unintentional event? Please let them put that in a movie

He clawed her back.

And she wasn't very innocent. Iirc, her plan was specifically designed to get the servant in trouble. This girl was cold. The best of the Narnia girls.

BloodRain
Still, bleeding a girl for that is nuts. Especially given his Jesus status.

Soz Neme. If I find or remember my calc Ill post it. This guy put Sora between Mach 6-15. Sounds fairly legit, it even ties in to Sephs real FF speed.

NemeBro
That link you gave me was an anusblaster.

TheAuraAngel
Lol Jesus wasn't exactly the nicest guy around surprisingly enough. He once cursed a tree because it didn't provide a decent treat.

Of course, Aslan is just an allegory based on Lewis's opinion.

BloodRain
****.. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=729052

True, theyre both jerkasses. At least his version can boss time around

NemeBro
Jesus can stop a hurricane by telling it to shut the **** up because he is trying to sleep.

So, mach 4.73-15.1 huh? Not bad, decent enough.

Saw his strength, also fairly decent.

Also, good to see someone mentioning Nappa vs. Sora. Originally, on the OBD's wiki, I saw that that thread was counted as a win for Sora, said "**** this garbage" and necroed it, and through manliness it is now listed as a win for Nappa.

TheAuraAngel
...?

Lolwut!?

haermm

Nappa would lolstomp Sora.

NemeBro
No shit.

Hence why I necroed the thread.

Reflega tanking Nappa's country buster ftw.

Nephthys
I think they thought Sora was FTL at some point. At least they did in the Sora vs Luffy thread.

Probably from that 'laser' feat of his.

NemeBro
People rightly consider that notion idiotic now.

TheAuraAngel
I can't say it is 100% idiotic because Roxas did have control over the element of light and him having the ability to use it to move at ftl isn't a bad idea.

But, an idea is all it is.

I try not to be too biased. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Shut up.

Demonic Phoenix
Aslan works in mysterious ways....

But, he has both precog and dimension busting. And of course he never demonstrated them in combat. He's never really been in any sort of combat, short of nom nom noming on the White Witch. But he still has the powers. stick out tongue

He also created Narnia, and transported Eustace & Jill from his homeland to Narnia with his breath.
iirc, he was also aware of his status as Jesus in the world of the Humans.

Plus he's a Lion, so that automatically makes him > everything else.

Edit: Dammit, I really really need to start reading the whole thread before responding to specific posts.

Demonic Phoenix
Anyway, Amaterasu BFR's Magnus with her Galaxy spinning wind. vin

NemeBro
Is this before or after she's put in a coma by mindrape? estahuh

BloodRain
O.o I thought this thread was about Asura and Aslan.. or something.

Demonic Phoenix
Is this before or after she's put in a coma by mindrape? estahuh

Before or after doesn't matter; Magnus still gets his ass sent to another galaxy. ahah

NemeBro
And Amaterasu gets her mind turned into your face. estahuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.