Gorgon vs Wolverine, Daken, X23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caliuga
Gorgon gets the godkiller, no stone gaze
Daken gets no pheremones

Aries_04
All three at once? I'm a huge Gorgon fan, but I may have to go with the team here.

guy222
team

Trackz
I see Daken and X-23 falling fast...Gorgon never loses

vansonbee
Originally posted by Trackz
I see Daken and X-23 falling fast...Gorgon never loses Most likely Daken.

X-23 has proven to be tactic in her approaches.

Trackz
Originally posted by vansonbee
Most likely Daken.

X-23 has proven to be tactic in her approaches. this is true....Gorgon is still a lot faster and just better...she would have to fight defensively and I dunno if she can do that. Wolverine couldn't beat him in skill, he had to rely on his durability and just hope Gorgon passed out before he did.

srankmissingnin
I suspect that Bendis is about to hit Gorgon with the nerf bat, so his love child Daredevil can beat him, but we shall see. Right now with Gorgon at the best of his abilities, Laura and Daken get sliced in half without Adamantium to save them.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I suspect that Bendis is about to hit Gorgon with the nerf bat, so his love child Daredevil can beat him, but we shall see. I don't see how that lowers Gorgon any. Daredevil just is.

Konton
Gorgon.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Daredevil just is... weaker than Elektra in all aspects and Gorgon has already effortlessly beaten her

Correct.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Correct. All of that is lies. Even your name is misleading.

scarface9393
daredevil would pwn elektra, she cant even beat black widow

Lunacyde
At full force Gorgon would beat all three. He trounced Elektra and Wolverine at the same time and although these three are a superior team to that one they still get beat more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.