Set/Shuma Gorath vs Odin/Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
1.Straight up fight.

2.Odin gets the Destroyer and Surtur gets the casket and Twilight.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
1. Team 1
2. Split

zopzop
Team 1 but only because of Set's power.

Team 2 because they would overwhelm Set and only because of the Destroyer. Set devours mystical energy so Surtur with Twilight and the Casket would be a nice buffet for him.

Shuma Gorath has ZERO fights against worthy opponents to his name. The fights he does have are.....................lackluster.

CortSether
Team 2. Both rounds. Easily.

And because of Shuma's power.

Shuma-Gorath >>>>> Set.

That's a fact.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CortSether

Shuma-Gorath >>>>> Set.

That's a fact. Set has much greater feats though

abhilegend
1. Team 1
2. Split

zopzop

Shuma-Gorath >>>>> Set.

That's a fact.

You can't back that statement up with on panel fights or feats so you resort to hyperbole as if it's fact. Keep it up though, I find your Shuma nuthugging amusing.

Dinoss

Shuma-Gorath >>>>> Set.

That's a fact.

so much bullshit in 1 post

CortSether
Originally posted by Dinoss
so much bullshit in 1 post

I'll wait for you to prove why. Chthon himself was able to place all of Asgard in a void dimension. Odin and Surtur are nothing compared to demons and Elder Gods like Chthon, Set and Shuma.

Not this shit again. You've been pwnd in multiple threads already considering your opinions about where Shuma-Gorath stands. What's more amusing is the way you just ignore everything and pretend you didn't already get stomped with your fallacious claims. cool

Dinoss
I'll wait for you to prove why. Chthon himself was able to place all of Asgard in a void dimension. Odin and Surtur are nothing compared to demons and Elder Gods like Chthon, Set and Shuma.

dude you said team 2 wins easily which means odin and surtur win easily and now you say the opposite?

zopzop

Go back and read your initial post! LOL.

When? Show me scans proving me wrong. I can post scans of Gorath being owned by a Strange that was a shadow of his former self or being humiliated by the Salem Seven exploiting his "vertigo weakness". Or being owned by a magic spear vs the Invaders, he was such a non issue that they concentrated on the Nazis first and saved him for last.

Show me scans of him fighting beings in the league that Set has. Let's see what he's done. But I know I'll be waiting forever because you can't produce jacksh|t except scans of hyperbole and your opinion.

CortSether
Originally posted by Dinoss
dude you said team 2 wins easily which means odin and surtur win easily and now you say the opposite?

That was a typo. I meant Team 1 obviously since I said Shuma and Set win.

Originally posted by zopzop

When? Show me scans proving me wrong. I can post scans of Gorath being owned by a Strange that was a shadow of his former self or being humiliated by the Salem Seven exploiting his "vertigo weakness". Or being owned by a magic spear vs the Invaders, he was such a non issue that they concentrated on the Nazis first and saved him for last.

Show me scans of him fighting beings in the league that Set has. Let's see what he's done. But I know I'll be waiting forever because you can't produce jacksh|t except scans of hyperbole and your opinion.

All of your "points" have already been addressed in other threads. Laughable that you think you've made an argument that disproves Shuma is > Set.

zopzop
All of your "points" have already been addressed in other threads. Laughable that you think you've made an argument that disproves Shuma is > Set.

I have on panel PROOF that Set has fought way higher caliber beings than Shuma ever has. You have jackcrap except hyperbole and fanboy bias.

guy222
still t2

CortSether
...and fanboy bias.

Irony.

Nihilist
I have on panel PROOF that Set has fought way higher caliber beings than Shuma ever has. You have jackcrap except hyperbole and fanboy bias. lol coming from you.

zopzop
Irony.

You have on panel scans of Gorath fighting beings like Demogorge? Or causing Marvel's Golden Boy, Thor, to flee for his life and go running to mommy for help? You got scans of Gorath imprisoning an Elder God against and holding her against her will? You got scans of Classic Strange adding his will to three other heroes and calling on the power of a Cosmic Cube to banish Set from Earth they succeed but the Cosmic Cube is burnt out in the effort?

You don't have anything except hyperbole, even if you accuse me of fanboy bias, at least I can back it up with scans.

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol coming from you.

Why are you sticking your nose into this? First learn the definition of the word "hyperbole" then talk. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.