Thor Vs Rulk The Definitive Battle Feat War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Who is physical stronger

2. Who has more striking power - without mljonir

3. Who has more stricking power- thor has mljonir

4. Who is more durable

5. Who has more damage soak

6. Who has better battle tactics

Damborgson

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Damborgson
....... What?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson

Indeed. Anyway:

1. Thor.

2. Likely a split.

3. Thor.

4. Thor.

5. Thor.

6. In the modern military sense, Ross.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. Who is physical stronger

2. Who has more striking power - without mljonir

3. Who has more stricking power- thor has mljonir

4. Who is more durable

5. Who has more damage soak

6. Who has better battle tactics

A tie in all except striking power. I would give Rulk the edge in that category.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Indeed. Anyway:

1. Thor.

2. Likely a split.

3. Thor.

4. Thor.

5. Thor.

6. In the modern military sense, Ross. Rulk seemed physically superior in there fights, the way he grabbed thors hand and forcfully brought him to space theN forcefully took mljonir from his hand makes him seem obviously stronger

I think rulk is more durable he took a point black hammer blast strike to the face and wasnt bothered by it, do you think thor can do that? I highly doubt

JakeTheBank
Rulk seemed physically superior in there fights, the way he grabbed thors hand and forcfully brought him to space theN forcefully took mljonir from his hand makes him seem obviously stronger

I think rulk is more durable he took a point black hammer blast strike to the face and wasnt bothered by it, do you think thor can do that? I highly doubt

He was also using his energy absorption powers at the time.

If you look at their feats as a whole, it's obvious Thor's superior.

I sure as hell don't think Rulk can tank a mad Odin or a barrage of Celestial blasts.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Thor wouldn't be profusely bleeding from scratches from Hellcat or from bullets fired by Black Widow. He no sold a Full Power Widow's Bite before.

The Sorrow
If Rulk has used his absorption powers then he is superior in every category but at base Thor should edge all categories except battle tactics and possibly strength which could arguably be a tie.

gogogadgetgo
Thor owned worthy Thing and worthy Hulk at the same time. Rulk got his ass kicked by worthy Thing.

Thor is superior to Rulk in every way except for ugliness where Rulk is second only to Hulk.

Sundipped
Originally posted by The Sorrow
If Rulk has used his absorption powers then he is superior in every category but at base Thor should edge all categories except battle tactics and possibly strength which could arguably be a tie.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

-Pr-
While I think Rulk is basically just Marvel's twisted attempt at Lobo and a complete joke:

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Indeed. Anyway:

1. Thor.

2. Likely a split.

3. Thor.

4. Thor.

5. Thor.

6. In the modern military sense, Ross.

This works.

Starscream M
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Thor owned worthy Thing and worthy Hulk at the same time. Rulk got his ass kicked by worthy Thing.

Thor is superior to Rulk in every way except for ugliness where Rulk is second only to Hulk. rulk also owned watcher and thor, so going by your logic rulk is superior to thor.

TheHulk
1. Who is physical stronger-Tie

2. Who has more striking power - without mljonir-Rulk

3. Who has more stricking power- thor has mljonir-Thor

4. Who is more durable-Tie

5. Who has more damage soak-Thor

6. Who has better battle tactics-Rulk

Overall Tie

Bentley
Thor wins everything except strategy, Ross hasn't been a pushover.

D-Block
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

Thor is superior to Rulk in every way except for ugliness where Rulk is second only to Hulk.

Aliens
ever since Loeb Rulk was a weak feeb that got tooled by anyone he faced, Rulk is the weakest hulk incarnation ever

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Starscream M
rulk also owned watcher and thor, so going by your logic rulk is superior to thor.

nope, Thor showed his superiority the second time around and kicked Rulks ass!

Thor has owned Galactus so many times that its no longer piss. So, whats your point?

lastly, you being the stupidest and most ignorant poster here, second only to h1a8 makes all your arguments null and void.

Real E.T
Thor easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.