WB Hulk vs Superman (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Wb Hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs Superman Prime

2.Wb hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs Superman 1 Million

3.Wb Hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs PC Superman

In the above who will win both at their best and peak and why in a:-

(1) Arm wrestle

(2) Hand to hand or fist fight fight only

(3) All out fight /battle where both characters used all the powers they had at their disposal?

TheHulk
1.Wb Hulk vs Superman Prime-Hulk Wins

2.Wb hulk vs Superman 1 Million-Superman Wins

3.Wb Hulk vs PC Superman-Hulk Wins(PC Superman does not impress me that much honestly)

cdtm
Originally posted by ozz81
1.Wb Hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs Superman Prime

2.Wb hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs Superman 1 Million

3.Wb Hulk(or strongest Hulk) vs PC Superman

In the above who will win both at their best and peak and why in a:-

(1) Arm wrestle

(2) Hand to hand or fist fight fight only

(3) All out fight /battle where both characters used all the powers they had at their disposal?

2. Superman 1 million, easily.

3. PC Superman in a wtf stomp.

abhilegend
LOL, even carver gives PC superman 10/10 over any version of hulk.

abhilegend
Oops, double post.

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
LOL, even carver gives PC superman 10/10 over any version of hulk. Not me i don't

abhilegend
^When hulk can sneeze away a solar system, wake me up.

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
^When hulk can sneeze away a solar system, wake me up. When Sneezing away is something used for fighting comeback at me

Prep-Man
Supes wins most of the battles.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheHulk
When Sneezing away is something used for fighting comeback at me that basically proves supermans lungs are stronger than the hulk in his entirety... don't be deliberately obtuse.

DARTH POWER
Which Superman is Superman Prime??

1 Million and PC Supes absolutely Stomp!

Originally posted by TheHulk
When Sneezing away is something used for fighting comeback at me

Hmmm if only Superman could somehow use his Lungs as a weapon, like say by Blowing Freeze Breath or something??

DarkRaiden
Hulk wins the first match up in all 3 categories. While Superman prime is around 3x stronger than normal Supes, he's not quite stronger than Hulk by enough to let him beat Hulk in WB form. He'd probably have a slight advantage at first, and then Hulk gets angrier and overwhelms him.

PC Supes will likely win unless we get Classic Hulk. Same with Prime 1 Million.

Normal Hulk vs. Supes is detailed here, and I believe the same would apply with their amped versions (in the first match of course).

http://warwithwordsmith.blogspot.com/2014/03/hulk-vs-superman-part-1.html

Also here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjHaiO59lc&feature=youtu.be

quanchi112
Hulk in all three.

carver9
Can't see Hulk winning all 3 Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Can't see Hulk winning all 3 Quan. I do.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do.

I honestly don't think you do. If I were to challenge you to a battle zone on the topic, you would fold.

dial J for Josh

Wow turncoat! I am disappointed in you Carver you should be removed from the Hulk army. Hulk is somewhere in a corner crying now because of you Carver cry

Diesldude

thumb up a realist.. smile

quanchi112
I honestly don't think you do. If I were to challenge you to a battle zone on the topic, you would fold. We both know you'd never battlezone anyone. I have the courage of my convictions whereas you never do.

God Cloth Seiya
Supes in all 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Supes in all 3. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Better feats.

quanchi112
Better feats. So does Hyperion beat these Supes based on feats....

carver9
We both know you'd never battlezone anyone. I have the courage of my convictions whereas you never do.

You wouldn't do it because you don't believe in your answer.

God Cloth Seiya
So does Hyperion beat these Supes based on feats.... depends on which supes and which Hyperion.

quanchi112
You wouldn't do it because you don't believe in your answer. When did I say I wouldn't do it.

quanchi112
depends on which supes and which Hyperion. If you truly believed in feats are all that matters you wouldn't have to specify a version.

Universes>>galaxies.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes actually I would because not all Hyperions can hold universes.

BTW
CA supes would rock any Hyperion.

quanchi112
Yes actually I would because not all Hyperions can hold universes.

BTW
CA supes would rock any Hyperion. So you agree that Hyperion beats Precrisis superman and all others. You believe he needs the cosmic armor. That's an amp.

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah I admit Hyperion in his prime is beast and can beat most supermans, just not all of them.

Also does anyone have that scan of Hyperion holding back universes.

quanchi112
Yeah I admit Hyperion in his prime is beast and can beat most supermans, just not all of them.

Also does anyone have that scan of Hyperion holding back universes. So you do believe feats are all that matters.

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty much, if we ignore feats then that means Batman beats DOOM, Reed Richards, and Tony Stark at the same time in a prep war.

quanchi112
Pretty much, if we ignore feats then that means Batman beats DOOM, Reed Richards, and Tony Stark at the same time in a prep war. No one is saying to ignore feats but to ignore everything else isn't the answer either. You are supposed to factor them into the equation not make them the only variable in the equation.

God Cloth Seiya
You just asked are feats all the matter and I said yes.

quanchi112
You just asked are feats all the matter and I said yes. Which is an incorrect way of seeing things.

God Cloth Seiya
Not really.
Do you just make up stuff as you go along.

Golgo13
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wow turncoat! I am disappointed in you Carver you should be removed from the Hulk army. Hulk is somewhere in a corner crying now because of you Carver cry

Hulk is PROUD of Carver for his honesty!

carver9
You all are crazy. I don't vote for Hulk in all of his threads.

pym-ftw
Hulk

Superman

Hulk

quanchi112
Not really.
Do you just make up stuff as you go along. I factor everything into the equation. I don't ignore peer comparisons just bexause someone beat a planet into smithereens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.