Immortal Hercules vs. PC Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
Great fight. Could go either way, but I'm leaning slightly to Mongul.

leonidas
be very long. i think if we looked at it closely mongul would likley have better durability feats. herc might edge him in skill. strength would be negligently different. probably mongul for a 6/10 majority, or a split.

cdtm
PC Mongul repeatedly tanked PC Supermans best attacks, and beat him down. No way Herc stands a chance, unless he's channeling the toon force when he held up the universe.

Prep-Man
Mongul.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
PC Mongul repeatedly tanked PC Supermans best attacks, and beat him down. No way Herc stands a chance, unless he's channeling the toon force when he held up the universe.

pc supes is so inconsistently portrayed that it doesn't really matter. it was as likely he was being written down, or at least not at his best which renders their fights moot. mongul was a beast though but herc at his best doesn't lose many slugfests. still, i would give mongul the edge overall in this fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
pc supes is so inconsistently portrayed that it doesn't really matter. it was as likely he was being written down, or at least not at his best which renders their fights moot. mongul was a beast though but herc at his best doesn't lose many slugfests. still, i would give mongul the edge overall in this fight.

thumb up

Prep-Man
pc mongul also took on the pc losh physically. he wins nearly everytimed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.