Venom vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Current Version of Venom with his standard gear vs. Wolverine

Eternal Idol
What's current Venom? I thought Marvel had just given up on the character and turned him into a punching bag/guinea pig combo.

Sin I AM
flash thompson is the current version

ozz81
either way,prob venom he has more at his disposal could blind wolvie with his web shot nd knock him out if he does his attacking web sling move fast enuff...

Kazenji
Wolverine

the current user of Venom had problems with Kraven.

SamZED
Yep. Wolverine beats agent venom.

But if Thompson goes full Venom mode it wont matter much who's the host. Unless its Gargan ofcourse...

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
flash thompson is the current version .....

Trackz
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine

the current user of Venom had problems with Kraven. He also beat Captain America twice, easily at that.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine

the current user of Venom had problems with Kraven. Not really, he wasn't trying to fight Kraven. He had been wearing the suit too long and when that happens the Venom symbiote begins to take over control which would've resulted in them terminating him...he was really trying to fight Kraven he was trying to accomplish his mission.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Trackz
He also beat Captain America twice, easily at that. He's... surprisingly capable.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He's... surprisingly capable.

who?

OneDumbG0
^ The new Venom.

Parmaniac
Actually, in the few issues he appeared in Thompson used the symbiote very well

Real E.T
i would say its a toss

Parmaniac
That was fast laughing out loud

Sin I AM
meh, him fighting for control could be an issue imo

OneDumbG0
^ Perhaps, but at the same time, him losing control would make him more dangerous. Like Wolverine and his berserker rage.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
meh, him fighting for control could be an issue imo Why should he loose control here? Everytime he lost it was because of personal circumstances.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
He also beat Captain America twice, easily at that.

Twice? How do you figure? Are you counting the Spider-King as a Cap loss?

Steve is more formidable as the Cap than he was as the Spider-King. His bread and butter is combat skill, so while he might had massive strength amp as the Spider-King he also became a mindless bruiser. That being said, Spider-King had the advantage in the first fight until Gravity koed him, and the second fight was pretty even until the building collapsed and Flash got up first. Flash briefly koed Cap for a couple seconds in the last issue when he pulled him into that flush rear hook, but don't forget Cap did better against the Queen in one on one than Flash did. Much better.

I give Wolverine the majority against current Venom.

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Twice? How do you figure? Are you counting the Spider-King as a Cap loss?

Steve is more formidable as the Cap than he was as the Spider-King. His bread and butter is combat skill, so while he might had massive strength amp as the Spider-King he also became a mindless bruiser. That being said, Spider-King had the advantage in the first fight until Gravity koed him, and the second fight was pretty even until the building collapsed and Flash got up first. Flash briefly koed Cap for a couple seconds in the last issue when he pulled him into that flush rear hook, but don't forget Cap did better against the Queen in one on one than Flash did. Much better.

I give Wolverine the majority against current Venom.

I read Venom #10 and the whole issue they're talking about Venom beating Captain America that's what I was basing the first win off. I can agree with your assessment of the first fight though.

The second fight was pretty one-sided, especially considering Venom accidentally knocked Steve out.

juggernaut74
Gargan beat Daken a couple years ago.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Gargan beat Daken a couple years ago.

confused I recall taken beating gargan with a mere adam apple shot.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
confused I recall taken beating gargan with a mere adam apple shot. He's talking about the god awful Venom mini.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
He's talking about the god awful Venom mini.
Is that the run were he tries to eat everyone he fights lol

abhilegend
Wolverine IMO.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Is that the run were he tries to eat everyone he fights lol lol yeah that one. Spider-man then said that because of Gargan new yorkers think he eats squirrels lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.