Here`s to Scoobless and His Newborn Baby Girl!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Let`s all thank god she gets her looks from her mother`s side. wink Seriously though, congrats. I want PICS, man!

long pig
You couldn`t ask for a better guy than scoob, guys. Give it up, ya`ll.

long pig
Ah, crap. Move this to the comic forum please.

-Pr-
Congrats to Scoob.

long pig
Dude, calling all old schoolers....show some love to the soul of the comic forum.

Digi
Moved.

I heard some celebrity just named their kid Kal-El. It's catching on Scoob, join the party. yes

Also, epic grats. Make her a KMC account in a few years, we'll show her the pictures of you as creepy Homer Simpson and tell her of your epic tournament victories. I'll get the globals to wave the age limit for her. It'll be great.

Mindset
Congrats my main man.

long pig
Sticky, for a week or at least for a day or two? Please?

long pig
Brilliant! My daughter would love this forum! She`s ten and loved comics and MMA! Seriously! ....maybe a wave for her, too? My son is 6, he isnt old enough.

long pig
Like I told Scoob, no matter what he thinks now, or what he`ll do in the future, nothing will compare to being a new dad. ESPECIALLY girls. A little girl loves their father in a way no man on earth could ever possibly deserve. Total unconditional, unwaivering, genuine, trusting love. A little girl will make you want to be a better person.

long pig
PLEASE STICKY!

MF DELPH
Congrats Scoob. One of the best dudes on this site and a respected vet.

Surprised Leonidas let you out of your cage long enough to breed, but like the immortal bard, Sir Jeff Goldblum, so eloquently mused in the treatise, Jurassic Park, "Life, uh... finds a way..."

psycho gundam
^ that reminds me: just re-watched The Fly again after like 6-7 years..... still awesome

congrats on the brundly-baby too 31

long pig
Is leo luring men into cages again?..... Dude, I thought we had a talk about that. You said you`d ONLY lure children from now on.

Mindset
Originally posted by long pig
Brilliant! My daughter would love this forum! She`s ten and loved comics and MMA! Seriously! ....maybe a wave for her, too? My son is 6, he isnt old enough. You have kids? embarrasment

Laminator_X
Welcome to the club Scoob. Sleep whenever you can.

long pig
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Welcome to the club Scoob. Sleep whenever you can. lol....honestly, I`d pay anything to go back and relive those moments of me and my infant son up just bonding at 3am. I miss those sweet soft "I`m about to wake up and pitch a *****" grunts a minute or so before they wake.

long pig
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Welcome to the club Scoob. Sleep whenever you can. Originally posted by Mindset
You have kids? embarrasment Yep. 2 boys, one girl. Well, she`s like a step daughter...great little girl. But in my eyes, she`s my daughter. The only thing better than the love of a daughter is the love of a step daughter....blood related kids have some natural ingrained something that makes them love you, but a step daughter you first met at 6....when they adore you, it REALLY means something. You seem shocked?

Mindset
I can't imagine that you are influencing our future leaders.

It's a scary thought.

Stoic
Congrats Scoobs, you have a new light in your house, may you have an amazing future with your new baby girl.

long pig
Originally posted by Mindset
I can't imagine that you are influencing our future leaders.

It's a scary thought. So, you`re saying I`m stupid?

Mindset
No, just deranged.

StyleTime
Congratulations Scoobles.

Scoobless
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Scoobless
Is Scoobette a good name? or just child abuse?

guy222
congrats friend

tkitna
Congratulations. Let the panic attacks begin. laughing out loud

Starscream M
congrats scoob...great news!

leonidas
Is leo luring men into cages again?..... Dude, I thought we had a talk about that. You said you`d ONLY lure children from now on.

i let you out for a few minutes and THIS is how you repay me?? back in the cage with you!

Originally posted by Scoobless
Is Scoobette a good name? or just child abuse?

i thought it was a given that it would be velma..... erm

heh

Existere
Congrats Scoob!

You know you've made it as a nerd when the internet throws you the closest thing it can to a baby shower.

TheHulk
Anyone mind telling me what's this about If it's about someone having a newborn than congrats whoever that is....

Mindship
Congratulations. Now, everything your own parents ever told you when you were a kid -- "you'll be a parent some day, then you'll understand, blah, blah, blah" -- now it will all become blindingly crystal clear.

Treasure every moment. cool

Juntai
Congrats bro.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Existere
You know you've made it as a nerd when the internet throws you the closest thing it can to a baby shower.

thumb up

Congrats Scoob!

jhonyBoy
Congrats Scoobless big grin eek!

Badabing
Congratulations Scoobless!

-K-M-
Congrats man

Diesldude
Congrats dude.

Parmaniac
Congrats

On a side note, it's crazy how many posters pop out of nothingness that I thought were gone...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Congratulations bro. Raise her as a Thor fan. durthor

StyleTime
Is Scoobette just child abuse?
Yes, yes it is.

dmills
Congratulations Scoob. And so begins the most important job you'll ever have as a man with a daughter. Keeping her off of the pole and from in front of the camera stick out tongue

abhilegend
Congrats man.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Congratulations bro. Raise her as a Thor fan. durthor
You mean raise her as a dirty pagan who can barely read or count.biscuits

DarkSaint85
I need on-panel proof that this happened.....

Congrats!

srankmissingnin
Congrats Scoob

kevdude
Congrats dude! smile

Spire
Congratulations.

JayDaDon
Congratulations and best of luck to you thumb up

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I need on-panel proof that this happened.....

Congrats!

smile

Half Scottish, half Chinese.

Bentley
Congrats, hope you get her a nationality stick out tongue

carver9
Congrats buddy.

Wei Phoenix
smile

So close....

2k4iZqbDsMs

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So close....

2k4iZqbDsMs

Can't get on youtube in China...

sad

What is the vid about?

Don Corleone
Can I be the Godfather ?? stick out tongue

Congrats !

leonidas
smile

pretty much by default anything that cute must be all mom.....

Badabing
smile

Half Scottish, half Chinese. Awww, such a cute baby. cry

Newjak
smile

Half Scottish, half Chinese. Aww congrats man, good luck with it

Superherovandal
Congrats on the baby scoobs she's a cutie.

Digi
Babies all look like little bald aliens. No offense to your baby, they're just all like that. I'm sure the bonding hormones or whatever will kick in if I ever have kids of my own, but I can't see it. But I've quickly learned not to say this in public...there's an insane social stigma on saying anything other than "so cute" or "he/she looks like mother/father" or something similar. In 3 years she'll be friggin' adorable though.

Mindset
Name her Mindset.

abhilegend
^ Or Kyloom.

Bentley
Digi probably made a bet about calling your baby a bald alien to your face stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
Babies all look like little bald aliens. No offense to your baby, they're just all like that. I'm sure the bonding hormones or whatever will kick in if I ever have kids of my own, but I can't see it. But I've quickly learned not to say this in public...there's an insane social stigma on saying anything other than "so cute" or "he/she looks like mother/father" or something similar. In 3 years she'll be friggin' adorable though.

They totally do look like aliens, I often mistake her for yoda in the dark when she scrunches up her face, hasn't got the ears for it though ... but she can only move small things like rocks and cars, I keep trying to tell her "big, small, it makes no difference" ah well, I suppose she's not a real Jedi

Digi
They totally do look like aliens, I often mistake her for yoda in the dark when she scrunches up her face, hasn't got the ears for it though ... but she can only move small things like rocks and cars, I keep trying to tell her "big, small, it makes no difference" ah well, I suppose she's not a real Jedi

Sounds like you have next year's Halloween costume already. Er, wait, they don't celebrate that much outside the states, do they?

Scoobless
Sounds like you have next year's Halloween costume already. Er, wait, they don't celebrate that much outside the states, do they?

You're thinking about thanksgiving, halloween originated in Ireland

-Pr-

facepalm

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

laughing

long pig
Sounds like you have next year's Halloween costume already. Er, wait, they don't celebrate that much outside the states, do they? And to think I once said you were a genius....I did it like yesterday, remember? Then I scared you away by mentioning my rod? Yeah....now I`m embarrassed.

long pig
So, your lil girl HAS to be the first scott-chinese ever, correct? I googled it to find out, but found nothing but bad jokes. (seriously I do not advise)

long pig
I`m still happy for scoob. Giddy even! Not only hit the jackpot getting a asian wife, but has a beautiful baby. I`m so jelly!!!!!!!! No offense, can we see your hot asian gf? Please?

Scoobless
Dunno lp, don't want to make you overly jelly....

Wei Phoenix
Dunno lp, don't want to make you overly jelly....

Or overly stiffy!

MF DELPH
Smh...

Dammit Digi... facepalm

long pig
I`m still happy for scoob. Giddy even! Not only hit the jackpot getting a asian wife, but has a beautiful baby. I`m so jelly!!!!!!!! No offense, can we see your hot asian gf? Please? C`mon bro. Oh, sorry for making this htread without asking if it was ok...I was excited :P. Seriously, show dat yellow hotness. And, wtf you doing in china?

Badabing
blink

long pig
I concur

D-Block
Congrats

Scoobless
thanks guys

Bigsmak
thanks guys

Well done Scoobless..

If anyone wants them.. I have the pictures!

Mwahhahahahahahaa

PS - hey little brother, nice to see you spend more time on here still than calling mum and dad...

We will give you a call on Christmas day mate.. Hope everything is well!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bigsmak
Well done Scoobless..

If anyone wants them.. I have the pictures!

Mwahhahahahahahaa

PS - hey little brother, nice to see you spend more time on here still than calling mum and dad...

We will give you a call on Christmas day mate.. Hope everything is well!

When mum and dad gain possession of the ultimate nullifier and take down the anti-monitor i'll call them every day.

no expression

To be fair though, the time spent on phone calls home is still way more than the time i spend typing on kmc, you're mistaking overall time with frequency ..... n00b.

stick out tongue

Bigsmak
When mum and dad gain possession of the ultimate nullifier and take down the anti-monitor i'll call them every day.

no expression

To be fair though, the time spent on phone calls home is still way more than the time i spend typing on kmc, you're mistaking overall time with frequency ..... n00b.

stick out tongue

n00b I may be... Your probably right about the time Vs Frequency as wellsad

and also right about the evil sisters of mum..... stick out tongue (if you meant aunty monitor...lol)

Since this is the Vs forum.. who would win.. Mums Family Vs Dads family?

Digi
And to think I once said you were a genius....I did it like yesterday, remember? Then I scared you away by mentioning my rod? Yeah....now I`m embarrassed.

Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Smh...

Dammit Digi... facepalm

Lawl. Belated but...

Relax, I know it's celebrated elsewhere. I've just heard on numerous occasions that it's not as big a deal across the pond. Maybe I heard wrong.

guy222
bless u scoob and the lil one

Scoobless
there's an insane social stigma on saying anything other than "so cute" or "he/she looks like mother/father" or something similar. In 3 years she'll be friggin' adorable though.

Well, the second bun is now in the oven and the first one is now three...

Scoobless
First one:

My half-Scottish / half-Chinese daughter

Galan007
Wow, time flies.

Congrats! thumb up

leonidas
First one:

My half-Scottish / half-Chinese daughter

no way she's yours. too cute. stop posting random pics of cute kids you pull from the internet. perv. sneer

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
no way she's yours. too cute. stop posting random pics of cute kids you pull from the internet. perv. sneer

Well my wife is about 367,000 times hotter than I deserve, so having a reasonably cute kid was the least of all possible outcomes.

krisblaze
Supercute kid Scoob.

Probably too cute for you.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas

thumb up

Congrats Scoob.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Well done Scoob, no one expected anything that great from you, i guess. biscuits

Digi

lol. When a post from 3 years ago is replied to, and it's actually relevant.

Congrats, and cute kid.

happy

Reflassshh
First one:

My half-Scottish / half-Chinese daughter Wow I didn't think something so cute could come out from someone of this forum.

Congrats man thumb up

Sin I AM

wink Congratulations

-Pr-

Grats man. Well done.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by guy222
bless u scoob and the lil one

From the words of the godfather himself.

Congrats

Badabing
First one:

My half-Scottish / half-Chinese daughter She's adorable.

Stoic
Well my wife is about 367,000 times hotter than I deserve, so having a reasonably cute kid was the least of all possible outcomes.

You do realize that the novelty of this thread will wear thin if you have twins this time.

Congrats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.