The Three Stooges (2012)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
MFeYUNHtUG0

'While trying to save their childhood orphanage, Moe, Larry, and Curly inadvertently stumble into a murder plot and wind up starring in a reality TV show. '

Myth
That looks worse than I expected. Though it is crazy that is Jack from Will & Grace.

ADarksideJedi
That is so bad that I am not going to say anything else.

thumb down

roughrider
The Stooges really clash with the modern setting. It doesn't look like it works.

Curious - Jim Carrey was ready for a few years to play Curly, down to shaving his head and gaining a lot of weight, and eventually he just walked away from it. Why was it only the minute he left that it went into production? Did he have a greater demand for script quality?

Modern day versions of the Stooges are the likes of Bob & Doug MacKenzie, or Carrey & Jeff Daniels in Dumb & Dumber. The Stooges should be left in the past, like the Marx Brothers.

ADarksideJedi
I argee! ^

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by roughrider
The Stooges really clash with the modern setting. It doesn't look like it works.

The Stooges should be left in the past, like the Marx Brothers.

Yeah, but it was, of course, bound to happen eventually. Might as well get it over with.. lol. It probably should have been set in the past, though, yeah. That's a shame, Jim Carey would have been awesome. Will Sasso is good, though. He makes an impressive Curly. I always loved his Steven Seagal impression from MadTV. lol

BruceSkywalker
i will pass

Flyattractor
Originally posted by roughrider

Of course it dosent' work but try telling that to the shit head producers at the studio that..

Cause they think only kids will want to see this movie and if it dosent' have ipads/twittering/reality tv and twilight jokes it they won''t be able to "RELATE TO IT" and thus they **** the movie up by doing it this way..

Way to go HOLLYWOOD!

The Big O
Epic fail. I was so offended when I saw the preview in the theater. I was like, "WTSUPERF??!!" Definitely won't attempt to see this. Not even on bootleg. It seems like its outta place and time.

Robtard
This has Snooki in it, you know a movies' good when it has C-list celebrities making appearances.

The Big O
Aren't you being a little generous in saying that she's a C-lister?

Robtard
Doesn't it only go down to C?

marwash22
i think it goes to D-list.

The Big O
Kathy Griffith calls herself a D-Lister. Snooki doesn't even rate.

Flyattractor
The only thiing I wanna see in this movie would be to see Snookii get a eye poke from Moe.

Oh hell just blow her up.

Esau Cairn
Ha ha ha...it takes The Three Stooges to get Fly to post!!!

the ninjak
Burn it with fire.

Kazenji
I bet this movie will be nominated for a Razzie.

jinXed by JaNx
This Is a travesty and an insult to movie going audiences and a big F*ck you to the Stooges. Nothing more than a cheap ploy to cash in on the stooges name and notoriety. Hopefully, everyone involved will be captured by some third world spear chuckin society and be beheaded with rusty, dull iron blades while being filmed so their families can be shown the consequence of their greedy decisions. Burn in your make believe heaven F*cktards.

siriuswriter
"The Three Stooges" were period entertainers. When people used to start buying previously "elite" pieces for their homes, and the delivery people that brought them. Without their period of time, they turn into complete clowns but complete buffoon clowns.
This is like updating "It's a Wonderful Life."
It can't even have looked good on paper. There's no way to word this idea to ANYone and have it be accepted.

Mr. Rhythmic
I feel embarrassed for everyone involved.

Flyattractor
If I had got to be in charge of this project it would be a period piece but instead of a actual MOVIE I would have just done a series of Shorts instead. That way they wouldn't have to throw in a bunch of the tired trype movie scenarios to keep this going for 90 min.

F YOU HOLLYWOOD FOR F-ING THE PAST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.