Sentry and Black Adam vs Superman and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

-Pr-
Assuming it's non void Sentry, team 2.

carver9
Team 2.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Assuming it's non void Sentry, team 2.

Enzeru
I feel like Team 1 could take the combat on a speed level where Thor couldn't really keep up with and would become the weak link in the process. Sentry could also theoretically heal Black Adam during the fight and support him with that tactic.

Could Thor use Mjolnir to sun-amp Superman somehow, or heal him too? Interesting battle. I'm leaning towards team 1, because Thor does not really have the combat speed to match them and then there is also the stuff with the regeneration / healing for team 1.

Starscream M
Assuming it's non void Sentry, team 2. why? I can see sentry taking out thor and ba holding off supes until sentry joins him

Mindship
I'm gonna go with T2, if Thor uses his powers as creatively as Superman uses his.

I'm really not sure about Sentry though. My sense was, what started out more/less as a Superman clone, ended up with a pretty expansive powerset. So I could just be picking the headliner names.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enzeru

Could Thor use Mjolnir to sun-amp Superman somehow, or heal him too? no, he wouldn't have time for that...unless sentry and ba just decided to chill on the sidelines while thor does his thing

Enzeru
Originally posted by Starscream M
no, he wouldn't have time for that...unless sentry and ba just decided to chill on the sidelines while thor does his thing

I don't see that happening :-)

People still tend to missunderstand the Sentry with their: "If no Void, then blabla".
If there is no Void, then because of the Sentry who doesn't let him out in the first place and if that's the case, then Sentry is more then capable of taking nearly any threat he faces, since he is stable / powerful enough: FAR ABOVE PLANETARY DESTRUCTION!

If they have the urge to use a "weaker" Sentry, who is full of doubts, then he is going to release the Void as soon as someone breaks his arm or harms him in any possible way and then everyone is doomed, no matter if Superman or Thor.

And if they have the desperate urge to use a "weak" Sentry and take out the Void out of the fight, then it's their own fail.

-Pr-
why? I can see sentry taking out thor and ba holding off supes until sentry joins him

I can't.

OneDumbG0
Team 1.

Starscream M
I can't. well, you're wrong.

-Pr-
well, you're wrong.

Or you are.

Spire
Team 1 if they use speed.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 because either member of team 2 pummels Sentry to death.

From where is the recent love for Sentry come from?

Enzeru
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 because either member of team 2 pummels Sentry to death.
From where is the recent love for Sentry come from?

From where does your Sentry hate come from?

Sentry has shown powers like rapid generation, immortality, molecule manipulation, but still great amounts of strenght and speed, aswell durability, energy absorbtion, manipulation and emission on a galactic scale.

tkitna
Team 1 because of my Sentry fanboyism

Enzeru
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1 because of my Sentry fanboyism

Give me a good night kiss.

TheHulk
Team 1

Spire
Originally posted by Enzeru
From where does your Sentry hate come from?

Sentry has shown powers like fly around, punch face, blast face, talk.

Whoa, just like everyone else in this thread! Crazy!

Should be a good fight.

JakeTheBank
Assuming non-Void Sentry, Team 2 takes it. Physically, things are pretty much a wash with speed going to Team 1, but fortitude and willpower and damage soak edging out to Team 2. Personally, I don't think speed is this damning kind of advantage against Thor to the point where either Sentry or Black Adam could "handle" him fast enough to go help the other against Superman. But people's minds are already made up generally considering where Thor and speed and his ability/inability to handle it goes, so whatever.

I definitely see Kal and Thor working better as a team than Teth and Bob, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.